Saturday, June 18, 2016

Every Day Is a Bloomsday, but We Have not yet Had our Juneteenth.

Title: Hackers Are not that Dumb.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. We are experiencing technical difficulties. My iPad, which I named The Oval Office, is hacked across all apps. It is very difficult to speak to me right now (artful understatement).



My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Saturday, 18Jun2016. I found Inhuman Atrocity Regime in my occupied office, on my occupied third floor, and running as the uncontrolled psychopaths they all really are through my occupied hallways.

Trusting that my beautiful world, including but not limited to my irresistible saturation, would protect me while I slept, I curled up in my bed to sleep at 12:39am.

At 8:41am on Saturday, 18Jun2016, War Criminal Eva trespassing on my own private residence only to destroy my rising America and my beautiful world woke me up AGAIN.

The previous night, I was not sure how heinous the Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupying my entire Metropolis of Angels, not just occupying my own private residence, were going to be from then on. I just knew and had already proven that they were just going to keep escalating all of their compulsive acts of war and that all of their criminally insanity was continuing to degrade.

9:27am on 18Jun2016: Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my private residence has planted cockroaches. Please fumigate my place AGAIN. @UN @SweetnessDepp We know ALL people on my private property, not just inside the IAR's innermost circle of hell, against my will are all only here because they are evil. They are only here to destroy humanity by destroying me. They, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, can fool none of us with their lies any longer.

I was outside my City of Santa Monica's occupied Pico Branch Library among the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's never-actually-a-façade-of-anything-normal façade of the Saturday Santa Monica Farmers' Market. I had already told the Inhuman Atrocity Regime the previous day that my people and I would be there to bust everyone of them we could find, especially their malevolent hoards and their heinous parents of their forced child soldiers.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News broadcast created just for me the previous evening at 10:01am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and we busted every Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)hole who had ordered him to give me all false "news" AGAIN.

We do it every damn time; we turn the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in every damn time. But the Inhuman Atrocity Regime-- yes, the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime everywhere-- just compulsively commit the same acts of war again and again no matter how many times they get caught, no matter how many times they get punished (and definitely are not punished enough, yet), and no matter how many times they compulsively fail.

My darling Lester looked very worried about me, but we beyond proved that morning why I prefer genuinely-loving and sincerely-concerned REAL lovers and believers to talk to, no matter what heinous conditions I have to work them around to be able to speak to me at all.

After writing online there outside my occupied library until 10:41am, I approached the tent that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had used to try to assassinate me the previous day to read the calendar for that event that was also NOT on the Santa Monica Public Library's calendar of events the previous day when I checked it.

We are going to entitle it, "Do I actually have to say it? Or did everybody see all of the watermelons?" This verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals will begin when I walked onto the grounds outside my occupied local library branch and will end when I left those city grounds.

Yes, at 10:53am, I left to do something about lunch. I suspect the cash register at my local Burger King was hacked. Giggle. They even gave me two receipts after charging me money, which is something there was absolutely no justification for, for roofied food, which there was also absolutely no justification for.

My darling Nemo had snuck in the back door there to be able to smile at me and to have a short chat. I first noticed him at 11:06am, and he actually had permission from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to touch me himself instead of my always needing to be the one who touches him.

Yes, everything I do 24/7 is work, including sleeping where my beautiful world can watch me to keep me safe. Yet beyond my just proving to my beautiful world that I was still alive, I wrote online in my occupied local Burger King that late morning, too.

My beautiful world, did you all get to see my customer service feedback for my darlings at Burger King HQ? Someday the Inhuman Atrocity Regime might finally learn that they cannot kill me with anything I eat or drink, or at least, that they cannot kill me with anything they have given me to eat or drink already and compulsively repeat.

Even seafood is just a "poison" to me, just one I actually feel later. With all of the chemicals and drugs and poisons and roofies and diseases the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has been forcing on me against my will since May2009, how am I supposed to know if it is seafood or some other poison?

At 1:41pm, I was finally able to catch up my blog notes for this latest post with everything that had happened so far that day, so I finally left my occupied local Burger King and traveled to my sacred downtown Santa Monica.

My bus ride was safe, timely, and efficient, but the Inhuman Atrocity Regime further proved why I my being forced to listen to them against my will truly torments me so much.

By 2:21pm, I had perched as fast as possible amidst the floor-to-ceiling windows of my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library. The not-smart-enough-to-be-REAL-hackers of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who had been sending me dumb fake tweet after dumb fake tweet as their cyberwarfare designed to keep any and all truth away from me, especially distress calls in times of emergency, gave up that afternoon even before the IAR's physical occupation of my Main Public Library did.

Please consult my verified Twitter archive for our play-by-play. I was finally all caught up with my TweetHearts and swooning enemy "hackers" by 5:13pm. I was out the door and on my sacred Promenade as fast as possible.

By 6:01pm, we had all proven that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime were showing up in even greater numbers with even more of their forced child soldiers to all get caught faster destroying humanity by destroying me.

I was already perched beside my darling Dominic with his Andean pan flutes by 6:06pm when my darling Patricia joined us. Yes, I was still writing online at that time.

6:09pm on 18Jun2016: @FBI #SquidsPoA @DeptofDefense How is anybody STILL receiving food deliveries in here at all except for my Trimana and my Best Starbucks? I am the only person in this occupied town who has to pay money for ANYTHING, especially food. AND we all know these Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes will only EVER roofie, poison, and drug me no matter what, not just force me to pay money for being chemicalled.

6:13pm on 18Jun2016: @FBI #SquidsPoA @DeptofDefense Make these IAR (expletive)holes grow their own fucking crops to have this free food to give only their malevolent own. AND every IAR malevolent hoard (expletive)hole refusing to EVER help keep me alive no matter what is why you all give them every death sentence on the planet just for being here. I already told them all, "Fear everyone who loves and needs me."

Also while perched on the street curb of my sacred Promenade, I proved what looked like the [not really a Starbucks] of Doom for Humanity had just tried to assassinate my darling Patricia. There is a reason I insist on trying all of my friends' coffee for them all. That evening I had also seen my darling Handsome walk all of the way down Santa Monica Blvd. for coffee from the only place not willing to roofie him.

After continuing to write for a bit, among many other requirements of my REAL job, I eventually walked away from my darling's Andean music and perched beside my Best Starbucks in the World for my nightly news date.

I caught a (expletive) Inhuman Atrocity Regime enemy of America in there with her own entire platoon of forced child soldiers. Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals entitled, "What do you mean, 'How is this malevolent?' Look it up in a dictionary; your photo is next to it." Begin the moment I entered my (One) Santa Monica Place, and end it at 7:01pm.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News written and produced just for me for that evening online at 7:05pm. My beautiful evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. José Díaz-Balart, and I would have liked more.

I sent a few more tweets before explaining out loud to the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime and their malevolent hoards that they only enter their own innermost circle of hell "to show up, be evil, and die." I am sure that will get around verified and unedited. Begin it as I approached my local Cheesecake Factory, and end it at 8:43pm.

Yes, that recording with FULL AUDIO and visuals will include our hard evidence of even more heinous escalations of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's compulsive acts of war and also my and my darling Riff's stellar explanation and thorough demonstration to our live-witnessing world of how my darling street artists help keep me alive for REAL.





This blog post was finished at 12:11am on Monday, 20Jun2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How many Inhuman Atrocity Regime does it take to screw in a light bulb? Nobody knows; all they do is lie about it. It is going to have to wait until I figure it out on my own without anybody being able to tell me there were any lights to begin with.

My beautiful world, no one is so dumb as to believe all of the fake tweets and fake notifications and fake news stories and fake emails and fake "reality", etc. that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime keep compulsively inundating my battered iPad with.

No, no REAL hackers anywhere are so dumb as to think they could fool anybody with these stupid "messages." Trust me. We nerds know our own. We also give worthy opponents more genuine respect than this if on the other side.

My beautiful world, my iPad, now named My Oval Office, is a victim of malicious hardware allowing the Evil Dumb across all of its functionality. Though still cyberwarfare against my rising America and against my one beautiful world, all of this unwelcome maliciousness inside my iPad, as opposed to their unwelcome maliciousness on the servers to which I connect, is not hacking.

And since this might create a hacker free-for-all inside this literal and recognized war zone that is my entire Metropolis of Angels, not just here inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's innermost circle of hell, please remember that we are STILL governed in here by at least U.S. Military jurisdiction and all international laws concerning battle fields.

This is a war zone. Everyone can war on behalf of America in here. But human rights abuses in here, just as everywhere, will NEVER be acceptable to us. No, we do NOT permit war crimes against anybody.

And we prefer that you organize with our REAL U.S. government if you want to fight on our side from your metaphorical gas-generator-powered-command-center-in-your-basement to save humanity with us. And, as always, darlings, thank you for always being my people.

Even my darling Prof. Stephen "StarryEyed" Hawking told me (paraphrase), "I have no idea why they call you a popular, cool kid right now. Only losers go to the prom." (Of all his titles from Sir to Doctor, I prefer to call him Professor because he has actually taught me things.)

My saturation in all our manifestations, as we have been discussing for a long time now, our worst remaining wrinkle in keeping me completely physically safe is our malicious nano-hardware problem.

I told our defense contractors to fix it. I have no idea what the delay is either, but we all know how easy it is to get nano across all borders everywhere. If anyone needs more insight from me on how to fix our malicious nano problems, just send me details.

We all witnessed how fast the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had their own nano built to disable my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast and my otherwise-secured-like-NORAD iPad. And where did all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's earspeakers and control chips only built to destroy humanity all come from anyway?

As for the rest of our housekeeping, I already gave you my instructions for my Tuesday, 21Jun2016, at our sacred Harvelle's, including our not allowing any bartenders nor door staff at all. Of course, I want personal security for all of inside, though.

My irresistible saturation, did you follow this link for Harvelle's yet? Since the Inhuman Atrocity Regime beyond-knows charging me money for ANYTHING is their irrefutable death on the sword of local to international justice, they claimed on their own website that there is no cover at the door and that they are going to give me at least two free drinks. Giggle.

I already repeatedly forbade ALL tainted products from my and my Sweetness's Prohibition-era blues nightclub completely. And we know my and my world's sacred UNESCO World Heritage Site that we call Harvelle's is also occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who war against all of us from it. We are NOT responsible for anything that happens inside unless we actually have enough of our human rights to control our own businesses and private property.

If the Inhuman Atrocity Regime use their promise of at least two free drinks for me, not just for everybody who reads their website, every night I go there to roofie or poison me, we all know what further charges they get for that, too.

I love you, my sexy saturation. We will get all of this sorted out eventually. Thank you for always showing up when I say your name. Please feel more free to do anything you damn well please to help keep me alive, too. There really is no reason why I should have to think of everything. Giggle. But always tell me when you need me to.

4:23pm on 14Jun2016: #SquidInc @MarkusBlivian @hansonmusic @INXS @KristNovoselic @SweetnessDepp #MySaturation Plan for my being in West Hollywood on 24Jun2016.

11:23am on 18Jun2016: I will still be there. Of course, I could always change my mind. Giggle. So, stay tuned.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, oh, yeah, it is getting REALLY fun for all of you out there. Again, darlings, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime just keep degrading (so many definitions of this word apply) in here. You know already what to do if you lose my 24/7 locked SquidStream; you all do.

I am always ready for all chaos to break lose inside this innermost circle of hell. Most of us already acknowledge it is nothing but chaos and hell in here already. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's Gestapo themselves asked me already, "Why do we maintain anything at all?" And I replied, "You don't."

Again, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime just keep degrading in here. We might finally need to switch which cell towers my iPad accesses from the towers our city knows about to our own we installed ourselves in here. I think our city's cell towers might have started failing in here. Yes, we have hardware problems that have nothing to do with hackers.

My gorgeous and genius lady friends, we are all trying to find a way for all of you to talk to me for the first time since 2009. I have always missed our ability to be together. You have seen the way I look at my genuine friends when we get to chat, even if just through my plagued iPad.

We Madams Presidents are all too busy to fix ourselves this malicious hardware problem keeping you out of touch with me, but that is what the rest of our government exists for. Giggle. We are not meant to be the entire government ourselves, not even our own entire cabinet.

But you always find a way to tell me when you need me for anything concerning all of the rest of our REAL jobs. I will always show up when you say my name, just like you always do for me. We are a team. And I know my role. I will always have time for you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, of all inane topics to discuss right now, I am better at flirting than you are. Giggle.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson,... .

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy,... .

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno,... .

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,... .

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic,... .

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp... Did the Inhuman Atrocity Regime REALLY try radiation poisoning on me AGAIN? Really? I barely noticed it this time. We need superhuman babies... .

No comments:

Post a Comment