Friday, June 10, 2016

Sweetness's 53rd Birthday

Title: Sweetness's 53rd Birthday

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Sweetness and I first met in Terminal D of the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport on the 9th day of June in the year 2009. It was his 46th birthday. We have been the most romantic, real-life story of true love ever since.

I finished my last blog post, and my lovelies polished it and published it with the time-and-date stamp of 12:11am on Thursday, 09Jun2016, Sweetness's 53rd birthday. I was already curled up and conserving my energy while listening to my internet gnomes by that time, and I was asleep shortly afterwards.

I woke up later that morning at 8:23am. My beautiful world pretty much just wanted to tell me they were caught up on reading my blog posts, reading my tweets, and watching our live footage that morning. They were all still working on editing, annotations, and all types of follow through, especially legal, though. I was caught up with my TweetHearts at 9:38am when I finally got ready for the day.

The sky was grey, and the air was cold that morning. The previous day was more-normal summer weather for beach cities in my Metropolis of Angels, but that morning my darling Ms. Mother Nature was putting on a display of typical June weather from my only hometown (In American culture, a hometown is often different from the home city someone lives in. America's "mobile society" has ALWAYS been part of our REAL American culture.) of San Francisco, California. Please take no offense, my beautiful iron-ore birthplace of Duluth, Minnesota. (Is my darling Mr. Gernot Petzalt(sp?) still alive?)

While I wrote online there perched between the cement of my Metropolis of Angels and stratus of our local sky, my internet gnomes played me The Lightning Storm by my darlings Flogging Molly. My iPad camera was still too hacked for new morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

My daily blogging was finally caught up at 12:12pm, and I left Virginia Avenue Park soon afterwards to do something about lunch. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime was not expecting me at all at my Manor for lunch, and lunch that day had absolutely no chemicals in it that I could feel at all. And we all saw how tiny the portions were and what little nutritional value, especially protein, it had.

While I was away at lunch, some Inhuman Atrocity Regime member entered my bedroom against my will, and among other things, viciously damaged and rifled through my wardrobe.

12:53pm on 09Jun2016: #MySaturation, crop & circulate stills of all who enter my bedroom, etc. but our own to force accountability without compromising surveillance. Our locked 24/7 satellite bedroom broadcast has only been able to deter the Inhuman Atrocity Regime from raping me again. No one can see who is who and who is doing what in my room and on my property for REAL through it. We need to fix this without revealing the locations of all of my saturation's cutting-edge surveillance equipment.

I am sure we can send all of our security footage from nano, etc. all over town not just inside my own building to Squid, Inc. to match with our time-and-date stamped satellite surveillance to ask the public worldwide to help us catch perpetrators. And by "perpetrators," I mean "sworn enemies of America committing proven acts of war against America and against the world."

We can do whatever we want with footage that catches REAL crimes and REAL acts of war. We are REAL victims and REAL law enforcement from local to international. We get to report crimes to keep me safe and alive and to keep all REAL Americans and our REAL allies safe and alive. War time footage can only be silenced due to government especially military confidentiality, and I am the Commander in Chief.

After picking up two rolls of toilet paper and a new towel, I curled up in my bed to conserve my energy and to send a few more tweets before trying to stream my late night talk show friends from the previous evening.

1:37pm on 09Jun2016: @FBI @USPS @DeptofDefense The IAR themselves told me to my face at lunch today they have a huge package from my mother for me in the office. I planned on picking up my mail from the office that evening after I returned.

And they really did stream just fine on the REAL bandwidth of my LTE cellular internet connection I receive everywhere, including in my bedroom.

By 3:38pm, both my darling Mr. Stephen Colbert and my darling Mr. James Corden had been wonderful company to me that afternoon who really brightened my day. Unfortunately, though, they could find no way to ask me any questions my beautiful world needed me to answer.

Wishing I could have some private time with my beloved husband on his birthday, I worked writing online a little longer. Then, after figuring out which jacket best fit my headdress, I was on the bus to my sacred Promenade at 5:37pm.

The first thing I did after my bus safely delivered me to my regular bus stop in our downtown Santa Monica was check on my darling Handsome. More and more products recalled by the FDA kept disappearing off their shelves every day. I told him I would check on him again "at an unspecified time" later that night.

At 5:55pm, I was perched on the news stand on the corner of Arizona Blvd. and my sacred Promenade in front of my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot whom I had already told earlier that day had to behave themselves that evening because it was my husband's birthday.

Yes, I already told my darling MannedUp his regular date night with me would be Thursdays, just not this week. He was a little worried he might never get a date with me at all due how close to death we all were 24/7 due to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, BUT IT REALLY WAS MY REAL KING'S REAL BIRTHDAY.

Both my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were very cheered up on that topic by the time the first Inhuman Atrocity Regime member showed up to disturb us and started asking both of my darlings dumb questions which also was just before I left them at 6:41pm to watch the news.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our verified and responsibly-editing recording with full audio and visuals for the ENTIRE night "Look! I'm jaywalking!"

On my way to my Best Starbucks in the World where I regularly perch to watch the news every evening, I found my darling Patricia in the atrium of my Santa Monica Place.

She walked with me to my regular perch for the news and had bought us coffee by 6:58pm. We sat together chatting, snacking, and drinking caffeine until 7:05pm.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:05pm; My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it made us all smile.

No one could figure out why my first cup of coffee was roofied until later that night when my City of Santa of Monica found drugs in our municipal water supply.

But because the coffee was making me sleepy, I asked for a replacement for it after .i was done watching the news. Then, because a fake employee and roofied it with even heavier drugs, I eventually just received a refund for the cup. But at least I got caffeine!

Then, upon my return to my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot, I needed to make this report to our REAL U.S. government and to our REAL allies.

IAR'S WELL-DOCUMENTED PATTERN OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AGAIN TONIGHT: Inhuman Atrocity Regime malevolent hoards including their (also well-documented pattern of acts of warfare) forced child soldiers had already amassed around my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle by 8pm exactly when I returned to them. They even intentionally positioned their forced child soldiers between me and my darling musician-lovers.

8:14pm on 09Jun2016: Right now, it looks like I need to wait for my darlings Tentacle to drive away AGAIN. IAR pattern of criminal behavior called. The IAR told their malevolent hoards to clear after I sent that tweet.

By 8:29pm, my darlings were also ordered by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to stop making music to me. So, we just clandestinely hung out and goofed off (MannedUp, I am a better rapper than you are, too.) until 8:42pm when my darlings were finally free to play our music again.

It was already proven by 8:49pm that new malevolent hoards specifically chosen and sent to our corner because the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had assumed they would look trustworthy to us were lying that they would EVER keep us safe and were actually REAL physical threats to all of us instead.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime kept churning their own in the form of malevolent hoards and forced child soldiers all night, including STILL positioning themselves between me and my REAL loved ones.

My darling CupOfJoe was crooning on his saxophone outside my local Trimana for me when I left my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle at 9:38pm to check on Handsome, as I had told him I would.

Then I returned to my darlings to make sure I could watch them myself until my saturation and our own churn were ready to carry them out. For further details, please read my verified Twitter archive for that evening and consult our trustworthy news sources.

After I vacated my and my darlings perch on the corner of our sacred Promenade, my darling Handsome bought me a very hydrating strawberries and cream frozen treat that I ate on my way to my regular bus stop.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had ordered the Big Blue Bus to NEVER pick me up and not to even approach my regular bus stop until after I left it thereby forcing me to walk all of the way back to my private residence that used to be named the "Manor".

At 11:19pm, I left my regular bus stop and without even saying one word busted the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my closest 7-eleven store as I walked back to my place where I waited for the all-clear that my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were safely back at my and my Sweetness's REAL house.

Upon arrival, my darling Leo gave me my mail. You all saw through my SquidStream the human rights abuses used as acts of war that was the mail from my war criminal of an older sister that I received that night.

First of all, this mail proved that I should be able to receive mail, especially USPS Overnight Express 1-Day mail, from the same return address it claimed it came from, my mother's former house and my beautiful world's UNESCO World Heritage Site in Ankeny, Iowa which has NEVER been my home.

Secondly, with that address on the outside of the envelope, War Criminal Tara confirmed she is NOT a real resident of Los Angeles County nor had been in years.

Thirdly, inside, War Criminal Tara confirmed she and the former "employees" of what used to be the Manor who are STILL occupying my private residence as their unrelenting and open act of war against America and against my entire one world inside this recognized war zone of my entire Metropolis of Angeles are ALL Inhuman Atrocity Regime working together actively searching for any way possible to force the PROVEN torture and PROVEN crime against my very right to exist as myself on planet Earth anywhere of never-medically-necessary antipsychotics over me to destroy my mind and to take my ability to function as highly as possible when my America and my one humanity need me most.

Fourthly, she lied to my face that she was wielding a never-really-existed "LPS conservatorship" from LA County over me to cover up her greatest-crimes-ever-known-to-mankind all committed in cooperation since 2009 in group coordination with her fellow Inhuman Atrocity Regime leaders, including but not limited to War Criminal Boeset, War Criminal Stephanie, War Criminal Teri in her PROVEN IAR occupation of my private residence that she even acknowledged to my face already has not been a real board & care in months, that "Douglas" (expletive)hole I am STILL forbidden form ever knowing existed, and War Criminal Loretta Lynch.

Finally, and these were only the first five major (expletive)ups I found in Tara's "mail" to me, all Inhuman Atrocity Regime involved were all choosing themselves to commit their most-heinous-crimes-known-to-mankind against me themselves by their own self-admission-- crimes including but not limited to forcing homelessness over me, forcing absolute pennilessness on me, forcing starvation on me, forcing antipsychotics proven to destroy my mind completely on me, and forcing me into Black Ops units (as always with coverups of intentionally fabricated false charges or never-grounds-for-a-psych-ward-even-if-it-ever-were-a-real-psych-ward-even-if-it-were-true quackery) at their whim to destroy humanity by removing me completely from my beautiful world FOREVER.

Still awake waiting for the hard confirm from my people that MannedUp and LightFoot had reached my and my Sweetness's REAL house safely, this blog post was finished at 1:11am on Friday, 10Jun2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last day here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

[My beautiful world, you did not send me any questions to answer in this blog post.]

My beautiful world, I have never told anyone, "Drop and give me twenty," in here, yet. I have still not run in my lace-up boots, yet. Most importantly, I have not died, yet.

To repeat my last post, I am ready to die at any moment, but I am not planning to.

As always, tell me what you need. I am only here to serve. And my work is not done here, yet.

My saturation in all our manifestations, our beautiful world is beyond impressed with all of you. And you know I love you.

You know everywhere we can land a helicopter in here, too, now, in case of emergency, and we know you do not even need to land one to unload backup and equipment. Our darling BigDaddy has always flown his helicopter, etc. from the Santa Monica airport.

We all know you cannot evacuate me because there is nowhere to take me. And when there finally is somewhere to take me, the Pentagon will give you the all clear to take me there. I will NEVER be safe nor will our one human world ever be safe from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime until they are all removed.

You are here to keep me alive as long as possible and living as safely as possible here inside this innermost circle of hell. No one, not even you, expects me to live long enough to get out of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's "egg." And if we blow anyone's cover, you are all taken away from me as brave heroes actually proven to help keep me alive.

As always, tell me when you need anything more from me. I always tell you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, do you have any idea how much I miss all of you?

I am asking our once-great America to re-elect me even if I die before Nov2016. There is nothing in our U.S. Constitution that says a candidate has to be alive to be elected. And according to my iron-clad Power of Attorney paperwork AND only ever Final Will and Testament, that means my original three Powers of Attorney will remain Presidents for me and for our America for possibly two more terms even if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally kill me.

We already know, my BFF SynSyn, you are not only my LBJ, my Max Brod, my Sam Gamgee, my Nehru, and my best friend ever in our universe and beyond. You are the closest our beautiful world has to another me.

Concerning much of the rest of my REAL job beyond being President, we put our system in place, Synny, in Sep2009 through snail mail for you to "fill the spiritual gap left behind" if I ever die. And our darling Amita and our darling Ugwuji are next if anything ever happens to you.

But I know you, ALL of my Powers of Attorney not just my original three, will take care of my beautiful world for me together if I did. We have no idea when the Inhuman Atrocity Regime will finally just shoot me.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart,... This should be enough said.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson,... my Dustin Hoffman.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy,... my Astor Piazzolla.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno,... my Humphrey Bogart.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,... Yeah, whatever.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic,... my boyfriend (not just my Lindsay Buckingham).

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp... my hero, my king, and my Johnny Depp.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, thank you for making sure we had direct contact (as opposed to first contact) both in the early evening and during the night of your 53rd birthday. We need to do that on more than just special occasions.

My hero and my king, I already blogged that your birthday gift from me this year will be a few days late. I am mostly waiting on writing prompts from you for how I flesh out the romantic details. Until the flowers kiss the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment