Thursday, June 30, 2016

We Are Trained Professionals; Do NOT Try this at Home.

Title: We Are Trained Professionals; Do NOT Try this at Home.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially their malevolent hoards, really are going more and more criminally insane in here every damn day.

[I am STILL forbidden any and all real news. And, the replacement for news I used to be able to receive is now all calumnies the Inhuman Atrocity are forcing my loved ones to tell me just to be able to interact with me at all. We are working on it, my beautiful world. We sane people in touch with reality all know how much I need the REAL news to do my REAL job.]

My last blog post was finished by me before 12:11am on Tuesday, 28Jun2016, and was polished and published by my lovelies for me as fast as possible.

After warning my epic saturation that I was about to pick up the latest hard evidence of their own acts of war that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had chosen to give me themselves, at 1:23am, I walked to the occupied office in my own occupied private residence to talk to my darling Leo.

1:23am on 28Jun2016: #MySaturation @USPShelp @FBI tracking: 2315 1670 0000 5271 6037 I'm going in to pick up our hard evidence now. @NSAGov Lock office nano.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please emergency circulate our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning at 1:23pm and ending at 1:53am on Tuesday morning, 28Jun2016. We will entitle it, "And that is what we call a full admission of guilt from all the Inhuman Atrocity Regime involved."

They are ALL even getting the death penalty from my State of California for that, not just from my ICTJ at The Hague who adopted the death penalty for the first time ever in their existence just because ABSOLUTELY EVIL IOWA and all their ilk, including EVIL Iowan Tara, really are this unrepentantly and remorselessly evil.

2:50am on 28Jun2016: #SquidsPoA @NSAGov @UN #MySaturation @DeptofDefense If ANYONE enters this bedroom EVER but me, take emergency necessary action. Also tail & destroy them. #FUN

With my rumbly tummy SO (EXPLETIVE)ING LOUD and IN SO MUCH PAIN due to the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime starving me to death and enforcing their poverty over me as their open acts of war since 01Jan2009 against my rising America and against my one world, I was curled up and ready to sleep by 3:01am.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime outside my window forcing me to suffer under their unrelenting torment of me of forcing me to listen to them 24/7 against my will are why I needed to sleep with my earbuds in.

I first woke up at 6:43am on Tuesday, 28Jun2016, when I took my earbuds out, but I did not get out of bed until 8:06am. Yes, my bedroom had been violated, and I had been attacked in my sleep yet again that morning. That morning, we also documented that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had been yellowing my teeth in my sleep for months if not years, too.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate the first things I did on my Tuesday morning, 28Jun2016, verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning when Textbook Psychopath Eva started screaming like a crazed lunatic through my bedroom door and ending when I walked out my bedroom door. Please entitle it, "Locked in the tower."

My internet gnomes played me America! (Expletive), Yeah! from the movie Team America before I left for the day. My iPad camera was STILL too hacked for new morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

I finally left my bedroom at 9:23am to venture out into my June-in-San-Francisco weather that my darling Ms. Mother Nature had brought for me to my beach town in my Metropolis of Angels just to remind that this was my home now.

That morning, my darling Ms. Mother Nature was still telling me, "I am going to do what I want. We just have an understanding, Honey. But, I know." No, really, Mother Nature NEVER does anything I ask her to do. But we talk a lot, and we care for each other. We have that kind of relationship. STOP USING PLASTIC BAGS! Have you read my REAL green economy that won me my Nobel Prize in Economics? Etc.

I endured a "You, (Expletive), are NOT a real bus driver!" open human rights abuse used as an act of war the moment I boarded my bus to my downtown Santa Monica that morning. We have the varied footage.

By 9:48am, I had already caught new Inhuman Atrocity Regime in the partial occupation of my Best Starbucks in the World because she ALSO charged me money.

Always consult my verified Twitter archive for further details. I even reminded my own churn to guard my genuine friend and REAL Starbucks employee, my darling Shannon, before I left because the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's malevolent hoards were already attacking her even in front of me.

I was on my occupied Santa Monica beach completely surrounded by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's inescapable malevolent hoards by 10:28am (m)noshing on my picnic I had packed and writing online with my own indigenous sand between my toes. There actually were kinda-of-waves that day, but I found no surfers anywhere.

I was very busy that cool and grey California morning...

10:50am on 28Jun2016: @NBCNightlyNews None of us answer to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime for anything. They do NOT get to make demands from you. We are the REAL America.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate as fast as possible our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my walk across my occupied beach beginning when I looked in the full-length mirror and ending at 10:58am. Please entitle it, "Stupid is as stupid does. But this is their criminal insanity."

With my latest blog notes almost caught up with everything so far, I left my occupied beach for my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library at 11:40am. Perched at my table in my City of Santa Monica's occupied downtown library face to face with an Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)hole only in my face to destroy humanity by destroying me and who eventually fled my REAL local to international justice system for his life, one of the first things I did was check in with my personal assistant, my darling Alfred.

12:28pm on 28Jun2016:

My darling Mr. Finn "Alfred" O'Mahoney,

I already told our entire world to plan on my being out of Santa Monica tonight. Please call Bogart and Sweetness, too, about this.

Just after 6pm, I will take the Metro 704 to Santa Monica and Fairfax. I will transfer there to the Metro 217 to Hollywood and Las Palmas. I am going to the open mic at the Pig'n' Whistle tonight. Please call everyone you need to call. Remind Mike that charging me money for ANYTHING is, bare minimum, treason. I also know REAL Scientologists when I see them, and they are cool with everyone.

I will hang out it Hollywood doing what I normally do there after the open mic which normally ends at about 9 or 10pm on a Tuesday and will definitely hang out for hours if for any reason the open mic is cancelled. I will take the Metro 217 to the Big Blue Bus 7 on Fairfax and Pico to get back to my private residence afterwards.

I am still planning on watching the news at 7:05pm or as soon as possible afterwards if I have not perched yet. I know I can FaceTime with my mom while in transit if she can call me at all at 6pm like I asked her to.

Our darling Todd already turned in all of his evidence about why I am forbidden from seeing him tonight just as he had invited me to.

I will bust my occupied local Von's [in person] tomorrow after I watch my late night talk show friends. My saturation is already making plans and monitoring Gestapo HQ for orders.

Love you! Keep everyone everywhere ready for me!
Squid


I started streaming my late night talk show friends "from the previous night" at 12:34pm. For some reason no one could explain to me at all, my darling Mr. James Corden had no new shows that week, but everyone else did.

I had a very busy early afternoon while catching up with my online television lovers and believers; by 2:21pm, I had successfully mended by hand the latest of my priceless articles of clothing that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had violated my insecure bedroom to destroy, had successfully proved that I can bring a light show myself (not necessarily through line of sight) across our sacred aethernet, had successfully waited out my own personal churn cleaning up as best they could my violated personal residence STILL occupied by Inhuman Atrocity Regime too evil to stop destroying humanity and destroying America by destroying me, had successfully busted the Inhuman Atrocity Regime already planning ANOTHER abduction and Black Ops threat to me compulsively at my occupied local Von's (never the REAL Von's fault), and had successfully written a few notes by hand in my most recent writing journal that could clarify a few things going on at the time for everyone.

My REAL U.S. government was furiously carrying out follow through from my last few blog posts still, especially my most recent, and were beside our International Criminal Court in The Hague razing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime with the hard evidence the IAR had sent to me themselves for me to pickup, as I just previously mentioned in the blog post already, in the wee hours of that morning. We were all very busy.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals of my Tuesday afternoon, 28Jun2016, beginning when I first stepped foot on the land of my occupied Santa Monica Main Library and ending at 2:21pm when I was done watching my darling friends online. And, thank you.

At 2:29pm, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime unrelentingly and inescapably surrounding me 24/7 with their heinous and compulsive horribleness were again so (expletive)ing evil with their compulsive self-entitlement to torment me unrelentingly by forcing me to listen to them against my will that I had to put in my earbuds to drown them out again.

I worked there in my occupied public library surrounded by the beyond-PROVEN EVIL Inhuman Atrocity Regime whose miasmic breath of lies propagated only for them to psychopathically destroy all (me and my beautiful world) that they textbook psychopathically cannot control NEEDS TO SILENCED FOREVER.

With my blog notes for this, my latest blog post, finally caught up with everything so far that day, I left my most-frequented table at my City of Santa Monica's Main Public Library at 4:47pm to give the Inhuman Atrocity Regime a warning shot.

Please begin our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals when I checked on the pizza place. End it at 5:44pm. And entitle it, "I have a (expletive)ing camera in my eye, so you can't lie about me and get away with it, BITCH!"

Just before I hopped on my Metro 704, I tried calling my mother through FaceTime at 6:07pm, but I STILL had no way to talk to her at all.

My transit on my local Metro bus system was absolutely horrible. Some loud evil (expletive) was so intentionally heinous that I needed to put my earbuds in to not have to suffer listening to her against my will AND also did not stop talking even after I had to drown her out.

By 6:49pm, EVERY Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)hole on that bus was so unrepentantly evil that I needed to drown them all out.

ALSO an (expletive)hole IAR (expletive) in pale blue scrubs wore malicious hardware onto my bus on her body just to be able to destroy my iPad.

After pausing to try to watch the NBC Nightly News that night at 7:45pm and after not being able to finagle my night's broadcast into streaming, I finally arrived at my destination, the landmark Pig'N'Whistle in Hollywood, at 7:56pm.

I caught a fake employee at the front door with her intent to roofie me as the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's latest attempt to torture-and-rape-assassinate me in another Black Ops unit. There was also an entirely fake IAR-sent open mic in the back room run by an obvious Inhuman Atrocity Regime who ALSO charged me money to be there.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime just keeps degrading. Why the hell are they STILL everywhere I go if they know I always catch all of them? No one is that dumb; they are just this EVIL. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially their malevolent hoards, force themselves on me 24/7 only to destroy humanity and to destroy America by destroying me.

Please consult my verified Twitter archive for the night for further details. Yes, my entire world was also a witness to all of the rampant criminal insanity the Inhuman Atrocity Regime sent to that stage all night long.

Yes, all musicians who find morals and ethics always fall in love with me by the time they are done playing me music. (But people also do horrible things out of love for me all the time. That is very well-documented by us, too. Just loving me, even if true, has ever been enough to save anybody.)

We know ours whom WE gave permission to for being there before they arrived, and we also know all of their just playing me music AFTER genuinely (And I cannot be lied to.) falling in love with me really did help keep me alive. But those who were not ours at first STILL need to take our three never-fail steps, too. Thank you, my beautiful world, for knowing what to do.

The floor show ended before my Tuesday night date from far away did. So, I gave a giggly little breathless gift to my beloved REAL Metropolis of Angels.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please begin our verified and unedited director's cut when I began my tweet that posted at 9:48pm that night, and end it at 10:14pm when I paused to (p)nosh on snacks in a courtyard adorned with potted desert plants. We shall entitle it, "My metropolis where angels' sandals tread." And, thank you for being so beautiful when I look at you.

I also caught even more vicious Inhuman Atrocity Regime committing human rights abuses against me that night as their open acts of war against my rising America and my beautiful world.

My not human trafficker nerds please also circulate our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my late evening beginning when I approached the L.A. Fitness building with the courtyard and ending at 10:45pm. We will entitle it, "Say my name!"

With plenty of buses still running that night, I embarked for my private residence once my beautiful world had taken care of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime on that courtyard. I safely arrived at my place, but the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL only on my own private property to destroy humanity by destroying me were even more criminally insane than ever before. My beautiful world, you need to panic. How the (expletive) have you not removed them all by now?!?

Because the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime was THAT beyond-evil and STILL escalating that night, I had to sleep with my earbuds in AGAIN to be able to sleep at all.

I finally woke up at 8:53am on Wednesday, 29Jun2016. That morning the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's heinous (expletive)holes everywhere were STILL forcing me to listen to them, especially War Criminal Eva, against my will and with barely any escape from their intentionally unrelenting torment of me at all. They only do it because they are EVIL, and we know that. AND THEY ARE ONLY ESCALATING IT!

GET THOSE (EXPLETIVE)ING (EXPLETIVE)HOLES OUT IF MY (EXPLETIVE)ING PRIVATE RESIDENCE!!!!! Who the (expletive) is arguing with me about this?!? Their open and compulsive refusal to ever STOP (EXPLETIVE)ING MAKING ME LISTEN TO IT (only proper usage of the word "it") is the most heinous act of war they have EVER committed. My beautiful world, you need to panic faster and remove them all! It is even worse than their forced child soldiers. I am that sensitive to PURE EVIL only surrounding me to destroy me and my world.

I had also been physically attacked and violated by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in my sleep again. AND they had also put insects and other vermin in all of my clothing again. I vacated the vicinity at 9:34am, so (I at least hoped they would finally.) my government and my world could finally do something anything to eliminate them all. I was so (expletive)ing done with that Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupation.

My bus ride that I could not reach fast enough was actually better than my morning on my completely occupied sacred Promenade.

Yes, at 10:59am, on my sacred Promenade, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's malevolent hoards were already SO EVIL that I put my earbuds in again. For a while, for some reason, "Don't make Squid have to drown you out," was the only thing we had found EVER to make the Inhuman Atrocity Regime de-escalate, but it was already proven to not work any longer.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please begin our verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals when I passed my triceratops fountain, and end it when I stood up and left my Cotton On bench.

On my walk to my occupied Main Public Library, you all also witnessed my explanation of how sane people with any morals or ethics behave for REAL in public, including how they interact with me-- they behave as genuine humans.

At 12:13pm, I queued my late night talk show darlings "from the previous night," but they were controlled by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime just to be able to talk to me at all. Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had enforced that the beyond-heinous abuses they force me to listen to 24/7 and suffer true torment under against my will to be as inescapable as it ever had been yet.

Please collect all of our hard evidence from our darling late night talk show hosts. And, yes, my late night darlings STILL all made sure they snuck me true love in the ways only we know how to communicate. And it is our fleeting moments of genuine human interaction why I watch them all to begin with. (Already blogged.)

I wrote online there in my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library for hours after that surrounded by escalating Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL refusing to ever stop forcing me to listen to them against my will no matter what I did.

Again, yes, (Already blogged.) my iPad was STILL too hacked for me to escape the torment of STOP (EXPLETIVE)ING MAKING ME LISTEN TO YOU ever no mater how hard I tried. My entire beautiful world could hear everything.

And, yes, (Already blogged.) music hacked to also destroy me was, as always, the lesser of two evils for me to endure. "We can hear everything. Why does Squid EVER take her earbuds out at all?"

STLL with a lot of writing left for me to do that day, I left the escalating occupation of my gorgeous City of Santa Monica's Main Public Library at 3:26pm to finally go on my daily quest for food.

Yes, I walked into my STILL-occupied local Von's with my wings spread (only two uses we have for the word) to bust that particular Von's in person in full myself. We already knew about everything that happened at my other occupied local Von's over the last two days. The only fake "employee" who saved herself while I was there claimed her name was Ruth, and we evacuated her.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my latest bust of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime charging me money for ANYTHING. Begin with my tweet from 4:03pm, and end with my tweet from 4:43pm. Please entitle it, "Spread."

Finally back on my sacred Promenade laden with roofied and poisoned groceries like a (African or European) swallow laden with a coconut, at 5:09pm, I turned in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)hole who was sent AGAIN to plague my darling TambourineKicker. And by 5:23pm, I was perched in front of darling Natasha making sure she could watch me (m)nosh in my snacks for the day.

My brave darlings street artists were very sparse that Wednesday night. I counted about four of them, not even a full hand of them, by the time I reached my occupied (One) Santa Monica Place.

My darling mother called me through FaceTime at 6:04pm. She looked safe but was commanded by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to lie to me to be able to talk to me at all.

After explaining to my darlings at Starbucks HQ at 6:13pm why I was waiting for a little while before buying my coffee for the day, I finally was charged money for a roofied cup of coffee by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, caught up my blog notes for this latest post as best as I could, and had a short conversation with so-far my darling (but he has no reality in his head) Felix all before I watched the news.

Please entitle my verified and unedited conversation with Felix, "Nothing real in his head."

My darling Patricia appeared beside me at 7:05pm to discuss the state of the coffee at my Best Starbucks in the World with me, so I was just a few minutes late to the news.

Yes, I streamed the last two nights of NBC Nightly News broadcasts written and produced just for me online at 7:07pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt himself, and my response was my asking him why the Inhuman Atrocity Regime kept giving him lies to tell me, as if I would not notice.

I left my occupied (One) Santa Monica Place just after 8pm after returning my roofied and possibly poisoned cup of coffee for a full refund.

By 8:22pm, I had found my darling MannedUp. After a little calm finagling, we finally made sure he could play music at all for that night. It had months since he had a solo show on my Promenade. One of the first things I did was make sure the rest of my darlings Tentacle were not dead.

Shorty afterwards, the malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, just as every night any Tentacle can actually manifest from the aether to play me our sacred music, showed up only to be evil and die for their own unrepentant choices.

Please consult my verified Twitter archive for further details about everything my beautiful world and my battling America needed to say and do to have any physical safety at all that night.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our Wednesday night, 29Jun2016, "Bitch, he ain't yours!" I trust you know what to do about the editing.

My darling MannedUp played until 10:25pm when the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally commanded him to stop banging his drum where I could hear it live. Immediately afterwards, I proved that the Gestapo who showed up only to be evil and die for her own choices was Gestapo and NEVER police since she did not tell her own malevolent hoards to stop destroying America by destroying us but tried blaming all of her own acts of war on my darling MannedUp and me instead.

My darling Natasha showed up to ask me why the Gestapo was in our faces. Then, after I watched my darling MannedUp finally wheel his (knight of the) cart off our sacred Promenade and back into our divine universe, I left for my regular bus stop.

Perched at my stop by 10:53pm still laden with groceries, I caught up my blog notes for this, my latest post, as best as I could before my bus arrived. My 11:19pm bus departed my regular bus stop on time. Across the street from my private residence, I sat outside in the cool nighttime California air writing my unspoken words onto my sacred aethernet until I finally finished this blog post.

Yes, this blog post was finished by me by its timestamp of 12:11am on Thursday, 30Jun2016. My lovelies polished it and published it for me as fast as possible.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Of all death metal bands, why do I only choose Emperor when I am THAT distraught? There are many reasons. (But no one ever questions why I choose death metal.) Mostly, they are my favorite. They also bring me the most zen when I need that kind of auditory rescuing, even when they are hacked.

Why is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa still escalating? All of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, including but not limited to their malevolent hoards and war criminal occupation of my own private residence, are all STILL escalating for the same reason: because you let them.

My beautiful world, right now, we are all watching the Inhuman Atrocity Regime degrade and degrade further and further every damn day and every damn night in here.

Where do they keep finding these new (expletive)holes hellbent on destroying humanity by doing this? I will never believe we are a persecuted majority. And how are all of these IAR (expletive)holes capable of traveling here from so far away still?!?

And who the hell do these (expletive)holes think they are fooling? We sane people in touch with reality are the only population on our one planet who are NOT dumb.

Speaking of intelligence, my saturation in all our manifestations, I know we are all STILL working on finally making me safe while I sleep for the first time since May2009. We all know how difficult keeping me physically safe is for REAL. If it were easy, I would not need all of you to help me with it. And there are so many of you.

I told you on Wednesday morning, 29Jun2016, "Let the rest of us take care of the Gestapo diverted from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's front lines willing to die to torture and rape me for the rest if my existence in their latest BlackOps unit. Don't worry; we've got this one. Please finally secure my private residence for me instead."

10:47am on 29Jun2016: @LASDHQ @LAPDHQ We know why we chose to wait. @DeptofDefense, if you want, airbomb Gestapo HQ to see where they scurry. #LOVE #POTUS @Vons

Our days of fun after fun due to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's open acts of war against all of America and against our one world by occupying my local Von's (never with consent nor permission from REAL Von's HQ) stores began days in advance with the gift cards the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's own War Criminal Tara sent me and lied to all of humanity were really from my darling CosmicGrandma.

We are entitling our verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals including all security camera footage and hard evidence we want of any and all occupied Von's stores as well as of the ever-churning Gestapo HQ and more if we feel like it, "The (expletive) I have to do just to get a damn date in this town!" Giggle.

9:22am on 28Jun2016: @INXS(GeneralLee) I WILL bash heads in at my local occupied Von's because we have to date from far away tonight. Date ends at 10pm. #LOVEyou

1:10pm on 28Jun2016: Honey, I didn't say I was going to in person. I know how much we all already caught at the occupied Von's already today. Thank you, my epic saturation, for all of your epic teamwork on that occupation day after day that did not even require my showing up in person at all; even though, I did anyway. Was it more fun or less fun for you than our bust of my local occupied Cheesecake Factory to ensure my date with my darling MannedUp and our bust of my occupied local Sephora to ensure my date with my boyfriend LightFoot both the previous week? It was so much fun for me.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my local Von's stores, just like ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa and just like the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's open occupation of my private residence only to be able to destroy me at all costs to themselves and just like the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's malevolent hoards openly tormenting and starving me 24/7 and just like the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's anti-reality calumny machine STILL refusing to ever stop lying about me to destroy the world and just like the (expletive)holes keeping my REAL loved ones away from me with no sane nor rational explanation, warring against my America and against my one world by unrelentingly and compulsively committing their same always-fail most heinous crimes known to mankind against me no matter how many times they have already been caught and no matter how many times they have all already been punished, really was bust after bust after bust for days on end for us.

We all know what their open refusal to ever even take Step 1 looks like. We all also read my REAL Twitter activity live every day. Giggle. Giggle! GIGGLE! I even made a list of four tweets on Wednesday, 29Jun2016.

"Why are they STILL everywhere I go if they know I always catch them and turn them all in?" They are all criminally insane and refuse to ever stop destroying my rising America and destroying my one beautiful world by destroying me.

As for my actual Tuesday night, 28Jun2016, date both with GeneralLee and without GeneralLee when you and I all crossed town to Hollywood together, that night itself was as romantic of an (expletive)kicking as I could arrange knowing full well I would never see him at all. Do you know what I would do for a date with you, my own irresistible saturation? Kiss me.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I know you are all busier than I am. We have so much more follow through than ever before, and the Inhuman Atrocity Regime just keep escalating and degrading further and further in here and also out there every damn day and every damn night.

My darling BFF SynSyn, you are not only my LBJ, my Max Brod, my Sam Gamgee, my Nehru, and my closest and best friend (forever!) EVER in the universe and beyond, you are also my media mogul. You are the CEO of my media empire, and it is our NGO Squid, Inc. that is funding our REAL federal government right now, so is the revenue off our U.S. gross domestic product which I am most of.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's lying (expletive)holes in all of their manifestations need to stop pretending they do not know the plethora of REAL reasons why I sing, dance, write, chat with my genuine friends and sometimes enemies, and exist at all (zeugma). There is rarely if ever only one reason for anything, including me and including human existence.

All of my gorgeous and genius Powers of Attorney, five on the list of the first five reasons that come to mind for all of your existing is your REAL job being me for me to humanity, both good and evil, since the Inhuman Atrocity Regime forced me in 2009 to "lose the ability" to have even basic human rights at all and ever after by our own mutual and best choices or our rising nation and our one beautiful world.

Thank you for showing up every time I have ever called any of your names since 2009. Do you all yet understand what all of you mean to me, not just to all sane women and little girls worldwide?

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, we have all seen THE (EXPLETIVE) I HAVE TO DO TO GET A DAMN DATE IN THIS TOWN!

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, about our date tonight, Thursday night, 30Jun2016, you know I am always convinced I will never see any of you again. We will all see if I see you tonight at all.

Last night was fun for all of us. So much of my reality was classified (as opposed to taxonomized) since 2009, from my darling Reverend Horton Heat to my bionic mind; now every sees my REAL day-to-day existence. Last night was so much fun for all of us. Thank you, darling, for showing up. That is why you are always the first one I call.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, our date on Tuesday night, 28Jun2016, from far away ended promptly at 10pm. I kept hope for months that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime would finally someday find enough self-preservation to allow you near me again every time you choose.

But you also know how many times I have told you myself that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is too completely criminally insane for me to make any sense out of sometimes, and everywhere in the world we are all watching live all of these Inhuman Atrocity Regime descend further and further down their signature downward spiral of psychopathy.

The entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime all only do everything they do only because they know it is all evil, including but not limited to their inciting a lynch mob to take you away from me forever. Yes, dear, I am working on it. I always have time for you.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, while you are in Mexico City saving the world for me, please ask them about the "children born of the navel of moon."

We all have a creation myth, darling. You all know mine: born of true love and voodoo. Do you want me to write yours, beyond all of my sacred people formed of the dust of the cosmos, the aether of the night sky where we all really belong and which we dance across forever once free of our Earthly bodies, all of essential elements of our divine universe forever just by existing at all? From dust to dust returneth.

Let me know. And please, darling, talk to me more often, okay?

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, stop fighting with other people who love me. Please. That is not helping with anything. It will not press your waiting lips against mine any faster. You have higher priorities.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I know why so few of you are on our sacred Promenade these nights; it is because the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are all criminally insane.

Darling, I always explained how my relationships began with all of you, my darlings Tentacle, with, "Well, why not reggae?" Giggle. And look what reggae has done for humanity ever since.

The battlefield where we make music to each other amidst our one world's Reality War is our place of love. Our occupied sacred Promenade is all we have ever had together. And we will meet there again soon enough.

At the time this blog post was timestamped, I was convinced that the only time I would ever have again with any of you, my darling Tentacle, would be our Tentacle Tuesdays at our occupied Harvelle's which the Inhuman Atrocity Regime will NEVER let me enter.

Yes, dear, I am working on.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, once I find a few fleeting moments to finally do something I normally did before 2009 when the Inhuman Atrocity Regime destroyed my life to put themselves in psychopathic control of the the entire world, I will finally finish your 53rd birthday gift from me. I promise.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, you have a longer Honey-do List than I do. As I write this to you, I know you are fighting to secure my private residence for me, so I can finally sleep safely at night for the first time since May2009. Thank you. There are so many reasons I chose you as my only spouse; it was not only because of how much I love you.

HoneyHoney, you are all I ever asked for. I have known since 2009 that our beautiful world would give me anything to make up for everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has done to me. If I asked for the moon, NASA would tether her to my iPad. But all I have ever asked our beautiful world for in return for all of my should-have-been-unsurvivable, intolerable suffering was you. None of you failed to deliver.

My hero and my king, I wept when you told me you miss all of the love letters I used to be able to mail you. I hate feeling like I fail you. At least we all know you never fail me. I know who you are for REAL. I know what you are capable of for REAL. You are completely incapable of failing me. Until your flowers kiss my rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment