Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime Did What this Time? Really?

Title: "After Midnight, Gonna Shake Your Tambourine."

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. ¿Tiénen las gánas? Ustédes. ¿Tiénen las gánas de besárme? Yo tengo las gánas de tódas. [sic] (That is old-fashioned not just in grammar, but I am the Queen.)



My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Saturday, 02Jul2016. My lovelies polished it and published it as fast as possible. I had been praying already for somebody ANYBODY to finally be able to keep me safe in my sleep for the first time since May2009.

12:33am on 02Jul2016: #MySaturation, we know Gestapo right now are crazed lunatics. Tail & destroy anyone who enters my bedroom. Raid. Don't let anybody abduct me

I roused at 7am on 02Jul2016, but we all know I do NOT completely wake up until my body lets me, including if I ever even set an alarm. I did everything I could to keep myself safe until I finally woke up at 9:01am. Please consult my verified Twitter archive for further details.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our multicam morning with full audio and visuals, "The chemical the IAR keep forcing, including in my sleep this morning, on me causes physical exhaustion AND raises my metabolism."

I left my insecure bedroom at 10:14am, told the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to GET OFF MY PRIVATE PROPERTY again, and was perched in the courtyard of my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library at 10:44am where my entire world was my live witness to the STILL escalating heinousness of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL completely surrounding me 24/7 against my will only to destroy my one world and to destroy my rising America whom they all openly war against all by their openly choosing to do anything they want to destroy me.

Before 12:11pm, when I left to perch inside my occupied library among my floor-to-ceiling windows, I actually needed to ask the open citizens and agents of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime if they were all in a contest with each other to see who could force me to put my earbuds in first.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and responsibly-edited highlights reel of all the smackdowns I gave that morning in my occupied courtyard, including all of the REAL stimuli the Inhuman Atrocity Regime wrought in their own openly hostile environment for me that prompted every smackdown.



This blog post was finished at 12:11am on Monday, 04Jul2016, Independence Day.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.





My beautiful world,... .

My saturation in all our manifestations,... .

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, Lynch... .

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart,... .

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson,... .

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy,... .

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno,... .

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,... .

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic,... .

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp,... .

No comments:

Post a Comment