Monday, July 18, 2016

I Am the Grammarian Who Runs the Planet

Title: I Am the Grammarian Who Runs the Planet.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. How far is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime going to push me? We know I am here until they are all finally removed from my REAL home. I will rise as far as they push me, and we all know that.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL forbid me all REAL news because I solve every problem great and small everywhere in my good, green world when I get the news. We are working on it.]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Saturday, 16Jul2016, while I was still surrounded by the PROVEN heinous occupation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of my beloved Rainbow Bar & Grill on the Sunset Strip after clearing the vicinity of my sacred Promenade earlier that evening.

I just needed a perch to wait in outside the range of the newest control chip command center that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had built to destroy my sacred Promenade after I had given everyone instructions on what to do about the imminent control-chip-wrought violence macabre there. It included, "Destroy the command center to deactivate all of the control chips."

I had heard shortly after arriving there earlier that evening, where at least two of my doormen and at least one of my bartenders had turned in the full occupation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime there, that my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle on our sacred Promenade actually were aware of everything they were doing but had no control over anything they were doing at all. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's control chips have NEVER worked on me, so I had no idea what that was like.

Rumor had it the Inhuman Atrocity Regime were going to use those control chips, among other things, to command my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot to rape and beat me while witnessing their doing it and while also helpless to stop themselves from doing it. Please consult our verified war footage, my verified Twitter archive, and my last blog post about everything that happened that previous night.

Right after the timestamp of my previous blog post, yes, at 12:12am, guess who showed up next to me there as I sat beside the lair of the Hollywood Vampires in my occupied Rainbow Bar & Grill where I had met my darling Bogart for the first time on Thanksgiving2014. He was an old ninja-lover of mine also there to be my personal bodyguard; I know how to recognize a double agent and just needed to get him through his terms from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to be near me at all.

It has already been called, "The most romantic morning in all of espionage history." Did everyone watch us together live? We even danced.

By 1:26am, we were riding in a personal car service that brought us to my place by 1:44am. Yes, I admit that if my private residence did not broadcast to my entire world, it probably could be mistaken for an actual espionage safe house, if anyone knows what those look like but REAL spies, anyway.

Among other proof that he was one of my own, he knew which of the four light switches on my walls was the only light switch that could turn on the only light with a switch, a light I almost never use.

4:40am on 16Jul2016: Streets reaching my building are completely blocked. You know IAR are in my building with us. Do what you need to do to rescue him if abducted.

I had locked all nano in my private residence for a worldwide multicam broadcast already while we were on the way to my place, and at 4:56am, I had returned to my insecure bedroom after walking him to his escape vehicle.

Yes, my personal bodyguard that morning kept telling me, "You can't sleep here," while we were still at my occupied Rainbow Bar & Grill. My completely sexually-irresistible ninja-lovers take many forms.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals beginning at 12:11am and ending at 4:56am. We will entitle it, "You need to see what you look like through my eyes."

Edit it together as fast as you can, include every moment, use any camera you want, never show me on the toilet, and protect his physical modesty. You do NOT need to protect his face; that was NOT his real face.

I woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 10:27am on 16Jul2016 and dressed for the day. Among my first (expletive)kickings for the day, I streamed the my NBC Nightly News broadcast written and produced only for me online.

My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it only involved a few technical difficulties.

My morning also included my exchanging even more emails with my darling mother about the snailmail she had sent me that would arrive at my private residence that day.

-----Begin Email Content-----

From: my darling CosmicGrandma
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Subject: [USPS tracking number:] 7016 1350 0002 3185 0095
To: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek

GCs    Expected delivery Saturday July 16

-----End Email Content-----

12:03pm on 16Jul2016: @USPShelp @FBI I tracked this package 7016 1350 0002 3185 0095 last Thursday with delivery today. I will pick it up in my office tonight.

-----Begin Email Content-----

From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2016
Subject: 7016 1350 0002 3185 0095
To: my darling CosmicGrandmabr> Cc: the FBI, the Pentagon, the NSA, POTUS BFF SynSyn, national news media, international news media, "Jordan"

Mom,

Call me at 4pm PDT today. 

Love you,
TanTan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged!  Give me my sin again." --Romeo -----End Email Content-----

One of the last things I did that morning was check in with my darling Alfred before starting my very busy day and night for Saturday, 16Jul2016.

12:14pm on 16Jul2016: My darling Mr. Finn "Alfred" O'Mahon(e)y,

I'm sorry I had no chance to check in with you before I left the Rainbow this morning. I needed to work my personal bodyguard around the terms he was given by the IAR to be with me.

After I send this, I will leave my place to do something about lunch. Then, I will take the Metro Expo line from 26th and Olympic in Santa Monica to the 7th Street Station in downtown Los Angeles.

Please secure the Grand Market where my darling SideKick took me before I get there. Please secure the Five Star Bar for my darling MiniMe & and my darlings Tentacle's gig tonight from (7pm until 12mid).

We have the already-blogged and well-documented confirmation from the night I walked Harvelle's to the Pier busting the occupation at McDonald's along the way that the last Metro Expo line train into downtown Santa Monica arrives at 1:07am.

I will take the Metro Expo line back to Santa Monica after our show.

Tell my darling Handsome and my darling street artists not to be in downtown Santa Monica today nor tonight. I will be in downtown LA until I return to my private residence in the wee hours tomorrow morning.

Love you!
--Squid


After I left my insecure bedroom that morning, I documented as many Inhuman Atrocity Regime as I could STILL everywhere inside my private residence STILL committing their PROVEN acts of war against my beautiful America and against my one world no matter how many times I and the rest of my REAL government had ordered them all to finally stop.

I bought some snacks from my local occupied Rite Aid store before walking to my closest Metro Expo line train station.

1:19pm on 16Jul2016: @riteaid We know you are occupied by the IAR. We have protocols for all of us including you to press charges. #SquidsPoA @UN @DeptofDefense

While on my way there, I paused in a sculpture garden by the train lines by 1:23pm to eat a few of my snacks.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle my walk to my occupied Metro line train station, "Do not lie that you support me. You are a lying (expletive)hole machine." Please begin that verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals when I stood up from my park bench and end it at 1:45pm.

The fact the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had delayed and occupied my train as yet another of their well-documented acts of war against my nation and against my world, was the least of my beautiful world's worried about that train ride.

My beautiful world, about my Metro train ride of nothing but open acts of war by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime against my rising America and against my one still-arriving world...

2:21pm on 16Jul2016: Yes, my entire one world, we are all witnessing together how purely criminally insane all of these IAR psychopaths are surrounding me here. And none of them had any control chips to blame the beyond-hostile environment they designed themselves to make sure I would never survive and that they were STILL escalating, not just actively enforcing on me compulsively 24/7 while also refusing to EVER stop no matter what.

My beautiful world, this is why we remove all of these Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes, especially these malevolent hoards, from the face of our one beautiful world FOREVER; these fat, ugly (expletive)es are ALL too truly dangerous to remain at large in free society anywhere (gross understatement).

I arrived at my regular train station in downtown Los Angeles at 2:46pm. My not-human-trafficker nerds, begin our verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals when I deboarded my train, and end it at 3:13pm after I perched in my occupied Los Angles Central Library. We will entitle it, "Don't forget I'm the local in this town, and it's all you (expletive)holes who gotta leave."

3:16pm on 16Jul2016: @NSAGov @UN @MayorOfLA @DeptofDefense #SquidsPoA & my entire world, this building is lit up like a Christmas tree. Process everyone inside.

While checking on my Los Angeles Central Library as well as our (mostly) Art Deco architecture there, I caught up my blog notes as best as I could. My entire world were already processing all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime inside including all of their open admissions of guilt to all of us the entire time I was there.

My beloved mother did not call me at 4pm like I had asked her to, so I sent my beautiful world to emergency locate her.

After much work online, I left my perch at 4:55pm and checked on my occupied downtown Los Angeles, including walking past the Grand Central Market where my darling SideKick had taken me for lunch the last time I was in the neighborhood.

Our local Southern California sky was cooler than usual during my urban adventure through my occupied downtown Los Angeles with all of my various busts of PROVEN acts of war by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

My darling not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and unedited (but fade to white while I am on the toilet) director's cut with full audio and visuals of my early evening in downtown Los Angeles beginning at 4:55pm and ending at 6:11pm. We will entitle it, "Is there a security crisis at the cupcake shop?"

I know you want to entitle our responsibly-edited highlights reel of my day and night in downtown Los Angeles, "Squid is in her 'hood."

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime incited their lynch mob to kill my darling GeneralLee last year by lying to my people in downtown Los Angeles he had ever hurt me at all. We knew by the end of that night that it was our darling GeneralLee who brought me back to the neighborhood.

Yes, by 6:11pm, I was seated outside the front doors of the Five Star Bar at 267 Main Street in downtown Los Angeles eating snacks while watching all of them watch me. My darling GeneralLee proved to all of humanity that he had a control chip in his head, so I cleared the PREMESIS to allow everyone I had sent ahead of me to take of it.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited (every moment from any camera you want) recording beginning when I crossed 3rd Street on Main Street on my first walk to the Five Star Bar and ending when I turned the corner to put the Five Star Bar out of my line of sight after observing my darling GeneralLee, "What I do."

And please entitle our whole night of verified and responsibly-edited war footage from every camera we need beginning with my tweet for 5:35pm and ending after the Five Star Bar cleared for the night, "What we do."

I sat in a dog park on Spring Street to wait for my very extensive saturation and churn to secure the venue for my and my darlings' gig that night, and before 7pm, I saw all of the control chips in everyone's heads activate.

7:01pm on 16Jul2016: These all have activated control chips. Command center is in the lightpost I pointed out. Much smaller range. Destroy to deactivate. Thx!

The newest command center was at least disabled if not destroyed by my irresistible saturation and by my own churn by 7:10pm when I left the park. So, I returned to the Five Star Bar to reassess the situation.

There were too many (expletive)ups as acts of war by all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime there for me to have time to list them all, but this is what I told my FBI while I was STILL waiting for my darling MiniMe & my darlings Tentacle to take the stage.

8:55pm on 16Jul2016: Everyone,

I know you and our entire world are watching everything live in here. Yes, you know how many times the Inhuman Atrocity Regime have called me a hooker today, including just right now.

We need every liquid in here tested for chemicals, roofies, and poisons. Go with our standard protocols for all occupied businesses and buildings. The IAR-sent "patrons," not just the IAR-sent "employees," are a beyond-hostile and dangerous environment for me to abide in, and they are escalating. My genuine, REAL locals and REAL loved ones are literally dying again trying to reach me right now.

I believe my saturation evacuated all of my darlings, not just my darlings Tentacle, to dechip them all. I need them back here by 10pm. Please contact the CIA and NSA to update them all completely on everything as fast as possible. We know what the door staff's instructions were here, and she did everything she was ordered to do by the IAR, including intent to charge me money, which was an act of war I denied her from committing myself.

The paparazzi in here have confirmed that all of their photos of me are hacked immediately, just like the camera at my California DMV was. They need to use film.

Do we have the ATF in here with us yet? I see SWAT everywhere. There is no one drinking these roofied and poisoned beverages, but I can STILL smell all of the chemicals seeping through their pores.

Calm down the U.S. Military when they weep over believing they fail me. This is not easy for any of us. We are all working on figuring this out.

You are all very busy out there with follow through; I know.

Thank you for all of your hardwork. We have a long way to go before we are done.

--La Reina de EspaƱa, Mrs. Depp, U.S. Supreme Court Judge, Commander in Chief and President of the United States of America, Squid


The play by play of almost everything else that night can be found in my verified Twitter archivefor that night. Succinctly, they were ALL Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes there only to destroy all of humanity and by destroying me, so my beautiful world was going to make sure none of them would ever escape us.

As for the musicians there that night that had no excuse to be there at all, I just needed to put local to international smackdowns on all of those (expletive)holes in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, mostly for propagating their own lies about me to destroy humanity.

I short, I said my darlings Tentacle had to be there by 10pm, and the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially their own malevolent hoards, inside the Five Star Bar did nothing but commit well-proven acts of war instead of ever let me see my REAL loved ones. So, I left at 11:01pm.

My darling not-human-trafficker nerds, please emergency circulate my late evening verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning with my tweet from 11:01pm and ending at 11:53pm. We will entitle it, "That is why you die."

Yes, my beautiful world, that is how truly criminally insane all of these Inhuman Atrocity Regime hellbent on destroying all of humanity all are for REAL. And they are STILL all escalating all of their WELL-PROVEN acts of war instead of ever choosing to stop. As for genuinely good people only inside this innermost circle of hell to help keep me alive...

11:50pm on 16Jul2016: @naiakete @hansonmusic @INXS @KristNovoselic I said force them to accept terms that make me happy &keep me alive. Why were you there at all? The Inhuman Atrocity Regime forced me to pay them money to refuse me to see all of you. That is how much trouble they are in with the entire world, not just with the rest of our REAL U.S. government. Why did you let them?

My Metro train ride was STILL a well-proven, beyond-hostile environment openly escalating all of its acts of war against my rising America and against my one entire world by being there only to destroy me. No one sane ever believes their lies, especially no one sane even believes their own lies about themselves, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, having any reason for anything they say or do other than their PROVEN delusion that they have a self-entitlement that they get to destroy humanity.

After yet another free legal consultation from me to the BELLIGERENT and PHYSICALLY-DANGEROUS-TO-ME Inhuman Atrocity Regime that ended at 12:07am and that I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds will circulate verified and unedited immediately, I arrived at my Metro station well after 12mid.

My long, slow walk from my closest train station to my private residence pressed the cool California night against my placid face as if the sky were bending the very Earth to kiss me instead of my being willing to die just to kiss the sky first.

I was in my bedroom at 1:19am after picking up my mail "from my mother." I finally curled up to get my rest at 1:47am. My entire planet had already locked all of our permanent surveillance of my entire building for live broadcasts of everything in here to my entire world. Maybe someone would finally be able to keep me safe there.

I woke up at 8:16am and made sure my bedroom nano was locked. My gave my first (expletive)kickings before I even got out of bed.

My SquidStream was kickstarted at 10:31am and was out of bed quickly. I tried to steam my NBC Nightly News from the previous night at 10:51am but had too many technical difficulties to be able to watch it.

After checking in with my personal assistant, my darling Alfred, at 11:33am, I finally got dressed for the day. I left my insecure bedroom to do something about lunch at 11:53am.

That afternoon, as I was on my way to do something about lunch, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime committed their compulsive act of war against my rising America and against my one world of destroying my city infrastructure AGAIN just to be able to assassinate me with their enforced over-exhaustion of my mere mortal body that they openly roofie, poison, rape, abuse, and starve.

Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime destroyed my City of Santa Monica bus line AGAIN that afternoon, and they will continue to openly refuse to ever stop doing it until my REAL Big Blue Bus system finally forces them to stop to help me save my still-rising America and to save my still-arriving world beside me. My REAL Big Blue Bus system has not stood up yet.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my early Sunday afternoon, 17Jul2016, beginning when I was approaching my REAL bus stop on Main St. at Pico Blvd. and ending at 1:28pm. We entitle it, "The fake bus drivers kept doubling down and choosing to die all damn afternoon." Plus, the Big Blue Bus 1 stops at Ocean Blvd. and 28th, not Ocean Blvd. and Washington.

My regularly-scheduled Sunday date from far away with my beloved boyfriend LightFoot began at 1:43pm when I de-boarded my Big Blue Bus in Venice Beach. That is when the fun began. All of Venice Beach was already lit up like a Christmas tree before I arrived, and my entire world was a witness.

Our biggest bust was the occupation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of the Venice Whaler. There was no denying that EVERYONE there only treats me so horribly, and NEVER abuse anyone else anywhere in human existence but me.

It was all of our standard charges, including but not limited to their charging me money for ANYTHING at all, not just never charging anyone else money for anything, especially only so they could roofie and poison me.

But they also stole my priceless belongings from me, under duress because I need food at all to survive (Hello! Have you seen my metabolism?!? You know what all of these Inhuman Atrocity Regime do to me, and you all know they all forbid me any other way of ever getting any food at all!), and they also said they planned to "confiscate" my belongings from me.

That entire BITCH occupation needs to pay the full Sotheby's assessed value of my priceless belongings; it does not matter if I recovered the stolen property. My entire world, process every (expletive)hole in that building immediately.

Does anyone know where all of that fresh fruit on their bar came from? Venice Beach is in the dead zone; there is no one there at all when I am not there.

My entire beautiful world, on behalf of my REAL Metropolis of Angels and on behalf of the REAL owners of the Venice Whaler, you need to destroy that occupation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of my local business completely. Of all IAR destroying humanity by surrounding me 24/7 against my will only to be able to destroy me even at all costs to themselves, you need to destroy that occupation of my beloved Venice Whaler first. And, thank you.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle that bust of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my local Venice Whaler, "You only do this because I am the REAL woman. No one will EVER believe your lies." We sane people acknowledge the truth that I have been barely surviving since 01Jan2009 through the most atrocious and horrific living conditions ever forced over any human ever in the history of the human race, and we all know what I do for all of humanity for REAL while I am living through all of this. And THAT is how everyone in there treated me.

(Expletive)ing destroy them all. I (expletive)ing mean it! Those were NOT locals from my beloved Metropolis of Angels! They were all Inhuman Atrocity Regime brought here only to do this to all of us because I am the REAL woman. Get these (expletive)ing Inhuman Atrocity Regime out of my home! World, where are you?!?

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please begin our verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals beginning when I deboarded my bus after arriving in Venice Beach and ending when I sat down to catch up my blog notes at 4:28pm. Please entitle it, "The only reality in Venice is in my head."

Yes, by 4:50pm, I was sitting in the shade at the north edge of my occupied Venice Boardwalk catching up my blog notes for the day.

The mighty ocean was sparkling, and the sand was cooler on my walking feet than the hot asphalt of the altered boardwalk. There was so little recognizable to me on my occupied Venice Beach that day.

After a few moments feeling my time and place in the universe there in the ever-constant ocean breezes, I caught the bus back to my sacred Promenade just as I had planned.

But what I found there were the most evil malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime that I had ever been forced to endure, almost none of my street artists, and 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle whom I had already sent away the previous week.

6:49pm on 17Jul2016: @KristNovoselic Date ended the moment I saw you. I DO NOT WANT YOU HERE. I gave my saturation including my own personal American Samoan Marine Corp orders to escort my darling MannedUp and my darling LighFoot back to my and my Sweetness's house and then immediately took the first bus I found out of Santa Monica.

Yes, at 6:55pm, I was on the bus to LAX. That IAR-sent bus driver could NOT be saved.

Please begin our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals as I exited my local occupied Trimana store, and end it 8:06pm. We will entitle it, "And that is how openly and unrepentantly evil the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is today."

I streamed the NBC Nightly News written and produced only for me that night online the moment I perched. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it warmed my heart to see him smile.

Until I stood up and walked around my occupied and completely dysfunctional Los Angeles International Airport to see what I could see, I worked online there perched beside my darlings Virgin Airline's baggage claim with "both of my hearts" glowing through the window behind me. Did everyone see that running gag between all of us, too?

My occupied LAX was bustling with Inhuman Atrocity Regime hellbent on destroying all of humanity. I hopped on the airport shuttle back to my bus stop at 10:06pm. My bus rides were wonderful, and I was in my insecure bedroom by 11:16pm.

This blog post was finished at 12:11am on Monday, 18Jul2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

[My beautiful world, you did not send me any questions for this blog post. What if I die before I can answer any of your questions?]

My beautiful world, we need our entire planet completely dechipped. (Already blogged.) I will remove all of my own electronics myself as soon as I do not need them all for my own physical safety and to save our world from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

(Already blogged.) We already proved that electronics inside our heads form bionic bonds with our human brains. (Already blogged.) You need to find who designed and built all of these control chips and destroy them, too. Hurry before they make more of them.

My saturation in all our manifestations, yes, I know we are all working on securing my food and sleep finally. Thank you for sending my old friend and ninja-lover to help with your reconnaissance. He was wonderful.

Thank you, again, for rescuing everyone again who was willing to listen to me on Saturday night, 16Jul2016. We cannot save anyone who refuses to let us.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, are you okay out there? The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is still escalating and mentally degrading in here. I wish they would respond to my just looking them in the eyes and telling them to stop all of this, at least to make them save themselves, not just to save all of us from them.

As always, tell me when you need anything. My BFF SynSyn, you take charge of rescuing me if my nano is ever deactivated. And we rescue me together, with all of your orders classified, if I am ever dragged kicking and screaming to another BlackOps unit. I love you all. I plan on all of us surviving this like Prague.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, calm down. My zen is still centered.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, I wish I could have seen you enter the Five Star Bar on Saturday night, 16Jul2016, like a fellow Hobbit home to clean up our Shire. We call Friday and Saturday night amateur night for a reason.

We WILL get them out of our home. This is our town. I am the President. I already called my friends. At last update, China was sending its full navy, and NATO was sending everything Europe has. Our world knows that our world needs a safe and free America. No one plans on ever letting me down again.

Please tell me you are finally caught up with everything since Friday night, 15Jul2016. Find a better way to talk to me while we are apart. I am the one who ordered you all off our sacred Promenade until the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally obeys you all. You know now why this is in all of our best interests. Kisses, darling. Thank you for trusting me. Tuesday and Thursday are going to be so much fun this week.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, yes, it was wonderful seeing you again on Saturday night, 16Jul2016, but we all know that seeing me is too dangerous for all of you now. We are all back to back from far away all the time now.

I will STILL show up to destroy the Inhuman Atrocity Regime at all of your scheduled gigs, but I do not expect any of you there any longer. Make them obey you to see me again. That is our only option. You know what they do to everyone I love. In the mean time, watch the (expletive)kickings.

11:13am on 17Jul2016: @Madonna My darling CanadianGirlfriend, did we turn in he whom I told, "And that is why you die."? He was the ringleader. I love you. Thx!

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I understand you saw my full early morning on Saturday, 16Jul2016, beginning at our occupied Rainbow Bar & Grill by now. Are you okay? That must have been very weird for you.

Among other reasons it was obvious to me he was not the real you, I know how you would behave around me for REAL. I also know what you really look like and what you look like to me.

Darling, thank you for checking on the International Criminal Court in The Hague for me. If our planet of (news and more) media, who are all organizing for us because I asked you to make sure there are no excuses left for anyone anywhere to commit any of these well-documented acts of war any longer, need anything, find a way to tell me.

You all can see everything going on I here right now. As I write this paragraph, the debilitating-for-other-humans paralytic that was in my frozen yogurt on Venice Beach is making my shoulders a little tingly. I plan on surviving the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, but we all need to be prepared in case I cannot.

Please shed your survivor's remorse. You have too much work to do.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, please calm down about Friday. How many times have I told you to get completely de-chipped?

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, our regularly-scheduled Sunday date from far away on 17Jul2016 was sweet and peaceful for me. Thank you. I just wish we all had enough human rights for you to have been with me on the beach. And, yes, darling, our date ended the moment I saw you perched on our sacred Promenade STILL controlled by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

I am the one who sent you all away, darling. I am the woman who decided none of you get to see me again until you can make the Inhuman Atrocity Regime obey you. This was my choice.

Nowhere on our one entire beautiful world anywhere does anyone sane care about anything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime says, wants, demands, orders, an dictates. No one cares about anything they want at all, except for the fact we need to deny them everything and anything they want at all to save and protect humanity from them completely.

When the day comes when you control them and when they all do what you want, you will see me again. I promise. Until then, stay tuned, and find better ways of talking to me. You know I will miss you more than you miss me. And thank you for always loving me.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, I heard you ask me for a date night. But we are married! Giggle. No, really. Yes, dear. Okay, I will schedule Bogart on Mondays and you on Wednesdays. Why not? I really do have that much work to do in here.

My devoted husband, I know you are working on finally securing my bedroom while I sleep and are working on securing all of the food I eat. Our REAL U.S. government is working on all of the follow through in here. You also need to immediately monitor all of the trucking, etc. activity in all of the areas I tell my darling Alfred I am about to visit before I get there.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, I have given you many jobs over the years. Right now your job is doing everything possible go help keep me alive. That includes your no longer living on nothing but cigarettes and coffee 24/7. You need to eat and sleep for me, too, okay? Please.

Sweetness, I requested my red wedding dress be free to flow in the ocean wind during our private beach ceremony. I also want silver bells on my toes. What? There is anyone left who does not know we are undeniably and legally married but have not had our ceremony yet? My life is a little weird.

Until your flowers kiss my rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment