Monday, July 4, 2016

I Do NOT Care what You Look like nor What your Demographics Are; I Do NOT Like Evil People!!!

Title: I Do NOT Care what You Look like nor What your Demographics Are; I Do NOT Like Evil People!!!

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. ¿Tiénen las gánas?, Ustédes. ¿Tiénen las gánas de besárme? Yo tengo las gánas de tódas. [sic] (That is old-fashioned not just in grammar, but I am the Queen.)

[I am STILL forbidden all REAL news, because when I get REAL news stories, I actually save the world global crisis by global crisis. Have you read my REAL résumé, yet?]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Saturday, 02Jul2016. My lovelies polished it and published it as fast as possible. I had been praying already for somebody ANYBODY to finally be able to keep me safe in my sleep for the first time since May2009.

12:33am on 02Jul2016: #MySaturation, we know Gestapo right now are crazed lunatics. Tail & destroy anyone who enters my bedroom. Raid. Don't let anybody abduct me

I roused at 7am on 02Jul2016, but we all know I do NOT completely wake up until my body lets me, including if I ever even set an alarm. I did everything I could to keep myself safe until I finally woke up at 9:01am. Please consult my verified Twitter archive for further details.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our multicam morning with full audio and visuals, "The chemical the IAR keep forcing, including in my sleep this morning, on me causes physical exhaustion AND raises my metabolism."

I left my insecure bedroom at 10:14am, told the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to GET OFF MY PRIVATE PROPERTY again, and was perched in the courtyard of my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library at 10:44am where my entire world was my live witness to the STILL escalating heinousness of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL completely surrounding me 24/7 against my will only to destroy my one world and to destroy my rising America whom they all openly war against all by their openly choosing to do anything they want to destroy me.

Before 12:03pm, when I left to perch inside my occupied library among my floor-to-ceiling windows, I actually needed to ask the open citizens and agents of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime if they were all in a contest with each other to see who could force me to put my earbuds in first.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and responsibly-edited highlights reel of all the smackdowns I gave that morning in my occupied courtyard, including all of the REAL stimuli the Inhuman Atrocity Regime wrought in their own openly hostile environment for me that prompted every smackdown.

There was already a horrible (expletive) from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime waiting for me when I reached my most-frequented table. Science and medicine might not be able to explain her complete criminal insanity EVER.

She had a sketchbook that she did not draw in but only erased pencil-sketches in. She had earphones that were not connected to anything allowing her phone to ring out loud in the library. We all saw how hostile she was towards me when she got up and left. And when she left, she was mumbling hostile delusions about my just wanting her chair. HOW DOES ANY SANE PERSON BEHAVE LIKE THAT AROUND ME, ESPECIALLY WHAT SANE PERSIN BELIEVES ANYTHING SHE BELIEVES?!? She was nothing but a public display of being evil while so dumb she thought she could get away with it.

My only late night talk show darling who had "a show the previous night" was my darling Mr. Stephen Colbert. And he was wonderful.

I was done catching up my blog notes for this, my latest blog post, by 3:44pm. I left on my daily quest for food at 4:08pm. I had evacuated an "employee" from my occupied local Von's and busted the churned IAR occupation of my occupied local 7-Eleven all by the time I reached my sacred Promenade that early evening.

There were very few street artists on my entire beautiful world's holy ground that is my sacred Promenade at all that day; it was definitely not "normal" for a Saturday at all. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime were STILL propagating every lie possible to deny everything "normal" and real they could think of to make sure they could abuse me as much as possible. They started that on 01Jan2009 and have only escalated ever since.

I also warned Alex that early evening that my darlings Tentacle were the people to whom I had given final say about being inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's innermost circle of hell and that they were furious with what I caught him doing while seated on my sacred Promande right then.

At 6:11pm, my darling Patricia and I had taken part in the very (contemporary) American custom of women visiting the restroom in pairs and groups.

I had been asking, "Where is my darling Mr. Steven Bradford?" ever since I arrived, but at 6:31pm, I was ready to start busting the supposed "street artists" myself who were clearly not with us who probably had no street performer permits anyway from the City of Santa Monica for also committing the noise violations that my darlings Tentacle had NEVER committed EVER for REAL but were compulsively committed around them, especially in the weekends, by evil IAR supposed "street artists" to drive them away without being able to play me music at all.

We know how sensitive my darlings ears are for REAL; we know what kind of extra earspeakers they have on top of that, too. THAT is how much (expletive) that supposed Santa Monica city prosecutor is in for REAL with all of humanity, not just with every benevolent (not just major) religion, for giving intentionally fabricated noise violation charges to my darlings Tentacle to take them all away from me and NEVER to any REAL noise violators, except for possibly my darling Leandro.

That is exactly why I have always found REAL noise violations on my sacred Promenade so truly evil, and why by 6:44pm, I had busted as thoroughly as possible every evil IAR lying their (expletive)es off that they were my own people at all as if that would convince me to let them get away with propogating acts of war against my darlings Tentacle anyway.

We are going to entitle our full verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals explaining all of our hard evidence against them, including everything we found after tailing them, "Whoever forged your street performer permits does NOT know what nanotechnology is. Did you ever see the REAL security on mine and ONLY mine?"

Please entitle our verified and unedited (just fade to white while I am on the toilet) recording from the moment I stepped on my sacred Promenade from Wilshire until I sat down in my (One) Santa Monica Place to watch the news, "Where the hell is my darling Mr. Steven Bradford?"

By 7:07pm, I had walked my Promenade again to my normal perch to watch my "news" for the night also to be able to check on my Best Starbucks in the World as fast as possible.

I streamed my dedicated NBC Nightly News broadcast written and produced only for me that night online by 7:17pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Peter Alexander, and it ended with my commenting of his facial bone structure.

My darling not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitled our verified and unedited director's cut beginning when I first spied the employees and "employees" at my Best Starbucks in the World and ending when I entered the great glass elevator, "What my darlings journalism community got away with telling me that day as 'news' while STILL silenced by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime whenever they speak to me." But run the bonus reel until I reach the door of the restroom.

After eating my not-a-breakfast-sandwich, I left my (One) Santa Monica Place at 8:18pm and returned to my sacred Promenade.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please also circulate my walking the full length of my sacred Promenade AGAIN with all the cameras and angle you want (just make sure you include every moment) verified, responsibly-edited, and with full audio and visuals beginning when I looked on the mirror before my leaving the restroom and ending when I reached the bookstore on Wilshire. Please entitle it, "I am the only visible government we have in here from local to international."

And, please entitle my verified and unedited return walk with full audio and visuals beginning on Wilshire and ending when I reached my regular bus stop, "I am always right. The entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime are ONLY escalating, and their proven rampant criminal insanity is ONLY degrading and becoming PROVEN more dangerous to all of humanity." Thank you.

I caught the 10:19pm bus back to my place which did not arrive until 10:25pm. Look, sabotaging city infrastructure (not just LAX and our city library systems), including any and all public transportation, is terrorism as acts of war.

As a result, bus drivers only need to run buses on time on their REAL routes and get me from point A to point B safely; if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime prevents ANY of that, we all turn them in for committing acts of war. If bus drivers obey the IAR to sabotage our public transportation systems, they ARE Inhuman Atrocity Regime. REAL bus drivers do NOT answer to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime; the IAR answer to us about our REAL bus lines.

We actually do not care who our bus drivers are as long as the buses run on time, never deviate from our REAL routes, and keep me (as well as all REAL passengers) physically safe (and I always am the only REAL passenger).

That is why the fake "bus driver" I had that Saturday night, 02Jul2016, is in so much trouble with my world and with my America; he actually took an active part, not even just aiding and abetting, in my being physically harmed by Inhuman Atrocity Regime as his grounds to be able to throw me off the bus that he had highjacked and that he had NO PERMISSION from anyone, especially not from the City of Santa Monica, to drive at all. He also allowed Only Wars Against America Stan near me at all, which is NEVER forgivable by ANYONE.

We know how many IAR-sent fake bus drivers I have caught and likely will keep catching.

Please entitle our verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals beginning when I arrived at my regular bus stop and ending when I finished eating my last chocolate old-fashioned doughnut in my bedroom, "If you would have chosen to obey my orders, you would have chosen to save yourselves by now."

That night, my private residence was STILL occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime refusing to ever relent at their PROVEN destruction of my rising America and open destruction of my still-arriving world by openly destroying me no matter what it costs themselves.

My U.S. Armed Forces had already locked our 24/7 satellite surveillance of my entire building for public broadcast around the entire world months previously. My darlings at the NSA also locked all nano for a live multicam by my NGO Squid, Inc. that night too. We were keeping me as safe as possible. All of my REAL faith in my fellow mere mortal humans always was and still was one of my best choices ever.

Yes, I always put my faith in humanity to be more good than evil, and that night, I put my faith in humanity to finally find a way to keep me safe while I slept. We had been working on that since 2009; I knew we would figure it out eventually. But the entire remaining Inhuman Atrocity Regime was STILL so heinous that I needed to send this tweet before curling up to sleep.

11:26pm on 02Jul2016: #MI6 @CIA @INTERPOL_HQ #ISS #KGB Take all necessary action to keep me safe as I sleep. Tail & destroy everyone you do not eliminate. #LOVE

After giving one final verbal smackdown to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, which I assumed would go viral on my sacred aethernet, I finally curled up to fall asleep at 12:01am.

The newest electrobeams of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime woke me up by 5:12am on Sunday, 03Jul2016, but my body adapted to letting me sleep through them pretty quickly. I was finally out of bed with my SquidStream kickstarted at 8:56am.

My bedroom floor was dirtier than when I went to sleep, and I was convinced someone at least touched my hair while I was in bed. All morning, my entire building was crawling with nothing but Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes hellbent on destroying the world by destroy me, but at least I was not dead. My saturation already knew what to do about them.

I had a pretty strong morning after yet another horrible sleeping experience. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and responsibly-edited (Use any camera you want, never show me on the toilet, but include every other moment.) recording with full audio and visuals of my Sunday morning, 03Jul2016. Please end it when I left my bedroom. We will entitle it, "What was Squid's first verbal smackdown this morning?"

At 10:34am, I was perched in my occupied Virginia Avenue Park in the hot embrace of the loving arms of the REAL California sun in June in my Metropolis of Angels (g)noshing on snacks, streaming music, and writing online.

My iPad camera was STILL too hacked for new I-am-not-dead-yet selfies, but my internet gnomes and I had some interesting conversations.

My darling Nemo whom I might or might not have seen wandering about earlier (mathematical thoroughness) walked over to me for a chat at 11:06am. He was dressed appropriately for our summer weather. (So was I.)

And shortly after he walked back to our local basketball court solo, I finally noticed that my local literal bees were already in my park with us, too. I dragonfly also visited me to say, "Hello."

I had promised my darling Ms. Mother Nature already that morning that I would check in with my darling Alfred about joining her for a long overdue conversation together on our coming Monday, 04Jul2016, American Independence Day, at our usual rendezvous spot. Our dragonfly might have been her confirming our scheduled meeting for me, but you will have to ask our dragonfly about that directly to corroborate it. Giggle.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle my verified and unedited Sunday morning, 03Jul2016, "My whole world has womenfolk like me, but only California has menfolk like this." Begin our recording with full audio and visuals at 10:34am, and end it at 12:12pm when I left to do something about lunch.

I was STILL writing online during my bus ride and even after I finally arrived my occupied downtown Santa Monica.

Please begin our verified and responsibly-edited (show every moment from any camera you want) understatement-as-a-title, "The (expletive) I have to do to get a damn date in this town! (The Reprise)" when I stood up from the wooden chair outside my occupied REI flagship store, and end it at 1:46pm when I left the front doors of my busted-AGAIN occupied local Steak'N'Shake.

My beautiful world, please consult my verified Twitter archive, as always, for further details. And that was STILL not all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's (expletive)ups in there. And all the Inhuman Atrocity Regime EVER do is (expletive)up! I did not list "They ALL also refused to take our three never-fail steps even after getting caught," too.

We really are making my every day and every night bite-size chunks now, huh? Please entitle our verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals of my 1:46pm until 2:17pm on Sunday, 03Jul2016, "Lying to my face will NEVER let you get away with anything!"

2:15pm on 03Jul2016: #IAR, your intentionally "overanalysing" me only to be able to lie about me is ANOTHER reason I need to drown you all out. How the (expletive) would you like it if I treated all of you as PROVEN disgustingly and subhumanly as all of you treat me?!?

Yes, I was perched inside my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library among my floor-to-ceiling windows by 2:17pm writing as much as I could online as fast as possible. And, yes, my blog notes finally were caught up with everything so far before I stood up to leave my occupied library at 4:39pm just before it closed for the day.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's malevolent hoards on my beautiful world's holy ground that is the UNESCO World Heritage Site's were even more criminally insane than I had EVER seen them before.

5:14pm on 03Jul2016: @NSAGov @UN #Anonymous We know my entire downtown Santa Monica is locked. Multicam live. Remind everyone here they will NEVER escape us. My beautiful world, no one can claim we did not warn them.

I had been convinced all day already that my REAL boyfriend, my Royal Consort LightFoot, and I would have to date from far away that Sunday night, date night. So , among other things, I sent him backup while already kicking a lot of (expletive) myself.

5:56pm on 03Jul2016: #IAR, you need to learn to make appointments with the woman in charge, you never-sorry not-real-excuses for supposed "leadership."

My beautiful world, please consult my verified Twitter archive for that evening for further details of what we all caught that night.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited highlights reel covering my time after leaving my library and before I arriving at my table in my (One) Santa Monica Place, "Do you need any more information? Try enforcing the laws."

By 6:43pm, I had caught multiple compulsively-repeated BlackOps threats from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's warring occupation of my Best Starbucks in the World. That was when I noticed that occupation had called in the [Not Really a Starbucks] of Doom for Humanity for backup.

Succinctly, I had caught that Inhuman Atrocity Regime inside my (One) Santa Monica Place propagating calumnies already PROVEN to destroy humanity to torture-and-rape-assassinate me in a BlackOps unit, among many other crimes. I do not have time to list all of their (expletive)ups in one place. But I vented most of them while I was watching the news.

Yes, I streamed my NBC Nightly News written and produced only for me that night online at 7:06pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was, as most of my news watching always was, my giving more news than receiving. That is the REAL reason all of us chat every night, and we all know that. I love them all for always being someone I could talk to.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle my verified and unedited (annotated with timestamped play by okay of every false charge and open quackery from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime) bite-size chunk of my Sunday night date night with my REAL boyfriend from far away beginning when I sat down in my occupied (One) Santa Monica Place and ending at 8:03pm, "How many people tried to assassinate the President today?"

Yes, at 8:03pm, I found my darling boyfriend LightFoot waiting for his best friend and wingman, my darling MannedUp, so they could play me music for our Sunday night date night. We were actually successful at being able to see each other live and in person that night.

There were many heinous delays by the criminally-insane Inhuman Atrocity Regime which were all bull(expletive), bull(expletive), bull(expletive). Please consult my Twitter archive for what I was doing while waiting for my darlings to finally be able to play me music. They finally began handcrafting their aether for the night sky herself by 8:54pm, and our music was glorious.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially their Gestapo, did nothing new or exciting that night except panic about losing their lives, except for their swarm of malevolent hoards, who just keep compulsively committing their open acts of war and even escalating them all night.

Watch our verified recordings and consult my verified Twitter archive from my and my darling Royal Consort LightFoot's Sunday night date night, 03Jul2016. It was epic.

Among other things, I told my irresistible saturation, "Eliminate the Gestapo first." Then, I told my boyfriend LightFoot, "It doesn't get more romantic than this," before I left my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle at 9:30pm, checked on my darling Handsome who had everything under control at my local Trimana, and then gave my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot my brief summary of everything they needed to know before I left the vicinity.

I was on my bus at 9:54pm. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime tried everything it could think of to delay me from leaving the vicinity that night. But I was already neighborhoods away by the time my date ended at 10pm. While on my bus, I tweeted,...

10:03pm on 03Jul2016: @hansonmusic @KristNovoselic Date night just ended. I felt cars of Gestapo with no bullets swarm. Tell me war stories after you get home.

My darling not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited historical recording of my Sunday night date night beginning at 8:03pm and ending when my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle reached my American Samoan Marine Corp, "War epics and spy thrillers don't get more romantic than this."

Please also create a verified and responsibly-edited recording of everything pertinent, including but not limited to statements from our International Criminal Court, entitled, "What the (expletive) do I have to do to get your forced child soldiers off this literal battlefield?!?"

After pausing to write online outside in the cool night air of Southern California above the cement of my Metropolis of Angels illuminated by the pale blue lights of my City of Santa Monica and under the glowing air traffic of beauty marks on the face of night sky herself, I finally entered my bedroom in my private residence at 10:50pm.

11:07pm on 03Jul2016: #MySaturation, tell me everything about evacuating my darlings. Did we lose anyone, blow any covers, or fire any bullets? Tell what you need. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's Gestapo were not even willing to remove their own malevolent hoards even after I told them all (paraphrase), "You are why we are having a gun battle tonight, and we have guns while you don't!" The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are in so much trouble for Sunday, 03Jul2016.

This blog post was finished from my bedroom at 12:11am on Monday, 04Jul2016, Independence Day. My lovelies polished it and published it as fast as possible for me.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I believe my partially-occupied local Trimana Fresh Food Market has Necco wafers? I have never once liked Necco wafers, but Necco invented the conversation hearts that are a tradition on Valentine's Day in America. And I love conversation hearts at all times of year.

Who am I with? I am the grammarian who runs the planet. I am with no one; the world is with me. If I say the universe's name, she will show up, too. Giggle. But, yes, really.

Is there anything I feel like repeating today? Well, my beautiful world, thank you for asking. I DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE LOOK LIKE NOR WHAT THEIR DEMOGRAPHICS ARE; I DO NOT LIKE EVIL PEOPLE! And they are all just getting literally crazier in here where I am able to catch them all myself. How crazy are the Inhuman Atrocity Regime out there where you are?

How many REAL symptoms of REAL psychopathy do the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime put on public display with my entire world as a live witness every time they compulsively commit their same open acts of war unrelentingly delusionally-thinking they will find a way to get away with them all by using their open also-compulsive lies about me as their supposed rationalizations for committing all of their acts of war? There are just too many REAL symptoms of textbook psychopathy in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime for them to be permitted to say or do anything at all any longer.

Since 01Jan2009, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime have COMPULSIVELY propagated their own calumnies to irrationally and illogically justify NEVER having to stop committing their most heinous human rights abuses ever known to mankind, from genocide to human trafficking.

Two of their most EVIL examples including lying compulsively that I am a child to never be obligated to give me my full human rights when we all know I was thirty-one years old when their "egg" began in 2009; another is their intentionally demonizing me as a hooker, which all sane people everywhere know I have NEVER been in my life, so no one would ever care that they have systemically raped me themselves since 01Jan2016.

Yes, EVERYTHING the Inhuman Atrocity had ever said is a psychopathic lie they used to coverup their open destruction of me as heinously and inhumanely as possible and to manipulate and control the entire world by controlling what humanity everywhere believed about me, so we all easily identify them all by all by their PROVEN psychopathic lies.

Right now, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL looking for a demographic of their own citizens and agents that my entire world would EVER allow to be in their malevolent hoards openly hostile towards me, openly abusive of me, and directly threatening to me and to all of my loved ones.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is using its own lie that I have EVER been racist in my life to rationalize their NEVER stopping committing their PROVEN acts of war against my entire one world and against my rising America by their OPENLY looking for some of their own members that I would ever let commit acts of war against me and against my people because of what they look like no matter how many times we have already caught them and no matter how many times we have already punished them!

That is just too much PROVEN textbook psychopathy by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to list in one place.

NO ONE has a right nor a privilege to commit crimes against anyone and not get punished for it, least of all against my loved ones, and NO ONE commits acts of war against my America no matter where they are in my world and gets away with it, not while I am the President.

The entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa and the PROVEN occupation of my private residence, only have their own self-entitlement to war against my wartorn America and against my arriving world as their justification for anything and everything they do and say at all, especially after how many times they have already been caught and after hoe many times they have already been punished for it all, they all STILL REFUSE TO STOP and only insist that they should get away with it all forever.

YOU INHUMAN ATROCITY REGIME (EXPLETIVE)HOLES NEED TO FINALLY (EXPLETIVE)ING STOP IF YOU DO NOT WANT MORE (EXPLETIVE)ING PUNISHMENTS!

My beautiful world, yes, right now, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime really are using their own lie that I am at all racist WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN ACTUALLY TRUE to find a way to get away with all of their malevolent hoards instead of ever actually stopping. THE INHUMAN ATROCITY REGIME REALLY IS THIS CRIMINALLY INSANE RIGHT NOW AND STILL DEGRADING.

None of my REAL people anywhere in my entire beautiful world, especially in my rising America, tolerate nor like evil people. That is their damning demographic every time. They are Inhuman Atrocity Regime at all. NONE OF US CARE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NOR WHAT YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS HAVE, INHUMAN ATROCITY REGIME! NONE OF US LIKE EVIL PEOPLE!

Their open refusal to EVER take our three never-fail steps are why they are ALL doomed. And I am going to remind BEYOND-Criminally-Insane Loretta Lynch right now that we have NEVER been obligated to give any of them our three steps EVER anyway, yet they are all insisting they STILL get to commit more acts of war and propagate more lies about even themselves to get away with never stopping EVER at all.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime needs to be forced to stop because they will NEVER choose to stop themselves. That is why we need to remove them all from free society forever.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is too truly dangerous to all of our world and to all of my nation due to their undeniable and rampant criminally insanity to STILL be allowed to run free through our world. Please document, identify, and remove them all finally. Hurry.

My saturation in all our manifestations, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are just going to keep going crazier and becoming more mentally unstable the longer it takes for us to finally remove them all. Please be even more cautious with my physical safety while I am in my private residence. Please also be even more cautious with your own identities.

Yes, line up our REAL police departments from across our entire REAL nation from SWAT to tactical units as our incoming churn if we ever need to blow our own churn's cover and finally churn them, which we have STILL not had to do yet, but we all know for REAL how dangerous it is to be recognized as one of my own in here. Our beautiful world can talk to my Best Starbucks in the World not just to my darlings Tentacle anytime they want about that.

Keep yourselves in the shadows. You are the best of the best from everywhere in the world. None of us can afford to lose you. Tell me sooner when there is something only I can fix for all of us. Kiss me more often.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, now I will address our pressing housekeeping for all of you.

First of all, always process every IAR Gestapo that ever shows up in here immediately in every court with jurisdiction on our planet as direct BlackOps threats to me and to my loved ones.

No one has any acceptable justification for ever being inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's innermost circle of hell with me at all except for my own (And my own recognize our own before they even arrive.), especially in Gestapo HQ. My REAL people are the only people our world will ever not punish for being in here doing anything, and these Inhuman Atrocity Regime including their malevolent hoards will never escape us.

I always save everyone that our own do not recognize as our own yet. And we have proven that we can and do evacuate everyone who actually saves himself or herself where I can prove it.

Secondly, about War Criminal Loretta Lynch who has NEVER done anything but lie to my entire world to be able to destroy my America, please, my BFF SynSyn, assert your control over that situation.

Lynch told me herself on Friday night, 01Jul2016, that she was desperate to keep committing her personal acts of war against my wartorn America and against my one world and never be stopped.

SynSyn, only the victim of any REAL crime gets to press charges against his or her perpetrator, assailant, abuser, etc. NO ONE gets to press charges in my name but you, my Powers of Attorney, and, when applicable, my persecuted husband. Lynch NEVER once had grounds to press any charges against anyone she claimed I was a victim of unless YOU told her to, my BFF SynSyn.

The same applies for all of Lynch's fellow Inhuman Atrocity Regime, including but not limited to Harris, Lacey, the City of Santa Monica's city prosecutor, Holder, and Boeset. We sane people fighting to save our rising America and to save our arriving world all know what a well-documented pattern of human rights abuses used as acts of war looks like for REAL.

It is time to silence FOREVER the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's rampant lie machine that uses their own lies about me to destroy everybody who fights beside me for REAL, as opposed to stopping themselves and their own entire Inhuman Atrocity regime who NEVER have fought for me nor for America, and that Lynch herself has been using ever since not-saved-yet-at-the-time Obama appointed her to coverup her and her own IAR's PROVEN human rights abuses they all use themselves as their own acts of war, including BUT NOT LIMITED TO unlawful imprisonment (of all of my people they intentionally press intentionally fabricated false charges against, not just of me), persecution (of all of my self-identified people, not just of me myself), hate crimes, aiding and abetting EVERYTHING the Inhuman Atrocity Regime that they all refuse to EVER stop nor competently prosecute is guilty of (not just human trafficking me), and mental health genocide (for propagating lies about me and even about themselves that destroyed humanity when people believed them, especially that I am dead).

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is why we have no federal (and local in California) criminal justice system right now and, therefore, why all criminal charges are coming from military and international courts in here; the U.S. Military and ICC have jurisdiction inside U.S. war zones, anyway, but there are also crimes against America committed outside this literal battle field, too, including but not limited to all of the roofied and poisoned food and drink production facilities we are all still fighting to clean up, that also need to be stopped.

In general, my genius and gorgeous Powers of Attorney, every crime against America is an act of war against America right now, too. So unleash every REAL court on our own entire good, green planet upon every Inhuman Atrocity Regime we ever identify everywhere, especially in here inside their own innermost circle of hell.

You know what to do, especially you, my BFF SynSyn. And I love you all the more for doing it all so well. It is you, my Powers of Attorney, who are the ONLY people anywhere in our one world, especially on America, who have any legal right to do ANYTHING with my legal powers in my name. So go destroy every (expletive) whoever tried to destroy my America and my world by destroying me by taking YOUR AND ONLY YOUR legal powers away from you.

And thank you all, my gorgeous and genius lady friends, for never never making me save our America and our world alone. I am AGAIN releasing the full fury of my REAL Powers of Attorney on every Inhuman Atrocity Regime who as ever hurt us. My Powers of Attorney are bringing the U.S. Military courts and the United Nations' International Criminal Court with them. So, the entire remaining Inhuman Atrocity Regime better fear us. Yes, FEAR US!

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime were the criminally insane (expletive)es who told me to "toughen up" because they openly admitted they would NEVER stop tormenting me and abusing me under any circumstances and, in fact, would only escalate. So, here we all are, now. I am STILL too nice to all of them.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, please just stop fighting with each other already. There are five of you. I have (expletive)ing five of you! Why the (expletive) are you fighting if I am making sure I have all five of you?!? How is this STILL anything anybody cares about right now?

Stop (expletive)ing over-analyzing everything! I have no ugly outfits anyway! I have no ugly shoes! I have no ugly lingerie! There is no semiotics as to whether MY hair is in a chignon or unfettered! You do NOT have enough data points to pretend there is (no subjunctive) a pattern anyway!

Calm down! This is why I have (expletive)ing five of you! So you will not (expletive)ing fight over being the only one!

At least the only one out of all of you who thinks anyone could ever take my husband away from me is my husband himself. At least all of the rest of you understand I am married. Thank you for that, at least. Now stop (expletive)ing fighting.

And what happened to your fake girlfriend, darling? Was I the only person okay with her? Wait, she was how old? (I do not always include the "Giggle.")

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, did the experts scour your (all of your, my entire Queen's Lovers Five's) entire musical catalog yet to see if you ever used the word "Baby"? That might take a while, especially since you do not have lyrical database we can text search. I am pretty sure you never did, but you know how bad I am lyrics. Giggle. I have always insisted on independent factcheckers for a reason.

We can talk shop later about how country music kept guitar solos alive for decades in American culture just like the Islamic and Hindu worlds kept mathematics alive for Europe during the Middle Ages until the Italian Renaissance. Yes, we already figured out whose fault that was, and they ALL already fixed it for me (also for us). My darling LoveDrummer even had a throne made of electric guitars already. Yes, we are in our Renaissance of Love.

Stop arguing. It is not like YOU fixed it. Giggle. I will see you Tuesday.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, which mission are you on for me right now? Are you still in Mexico City, or did you put your boots on for me in our global military's central command already?

Like so many others, did you think you were retired and washed up before you met me? It will never get more romantic and heroic than this. You actually did have las gánas to kiss me and the heart and soul to surrender for it. And I know you STILL tiénes las gánas. I would know.

(Where did our running gag that you are one-quarter Venezuelan come from? Was that Sampo?)

You never fight with any of my other lovers over me, or so I am told. You have always been willing to die just to carry me, the mere mortal woman you love more than life itself, to my husband for me. That is what you get for kissing me, and you are the only of my lovers who has ever had that much physical contact with me EVER (and hopefully just YET) for REAL.

You are my Humphrey Bogart who actually guarded me yourself twice as I slept at the risk of losing all of your freedoms and liberties from both sides for doing it. You have the kiss from my lips still on your lips, so we know why our world listens to every word those lips speak when you show up anywhere for me.

Everyone listens to you more than even my Sweetness and even my Powers of Attorney. Music might by two on the list of the first five reasons that come to mind for why YOU exist, but loving me is five. Thank you. Someday you might finally understand how much mean to me; even though, I still always choose my husband.

And look at what my loved ones accomplish when not doing things I wish they would never do, especially when not fighting over me.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, our Sunday night date night, 03Jul2016, could have used more music and fewer (expletive)holes as far as I was concerned, but was it as epic for you as I thought it would be? We also need kissing.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, what the (expletive), honey?!? Are you really arguing with each about this right now?

My darling BFF SynSyn already proved we both wore steel-toed work boots in high school, even after it went out of fashion. She even wore them through airport security in Mar1994 when we were all flying to New York City to sing in Carnegie Hall. (She preferred to wear them with dresses.). Quothe the Squid, "'Your mama wears combat boots!' stopped being an insult in the 90s."

In Jan2009 when the second sniper the Inhuman Atrocity Regime sent to kill me was order to point his sniper rifle at the back of my head because he would never be able to assassinate me if he pointed it at my face, I talked him down with, "Put that laserscope in my eyes where it belongs; at least, I'll die with my boots on." Cowboys, cowgirls, and troops always die with our boots on, if we die with honor.

How long did it take my darling Secretary of Defense Leon Penetta, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, Commander-in-Chief Martin Dempsey, and all of the lowest ranks who always loved me the most to finally get OFFICIAL U.S. boots on the ground to remove the ENTIRE Inhuman Atrocity Regime to save America? It took 2016 in our Metropolis of Angels.

I already promised our darling Mr. Joss "WriterNerd" Whedon I would eventually run in my boots for him to prove I am NOT his (sci fi with no "sci" just fi) American pop culture almost-prophecy of Echo. The only criticism I ever had of that show was the refusal of suspension of disbelief I had on Echo having all of those people in her head and her not being able to run in boots. Dude, I am his actual-prophecy Sierra, and we (expletive)ing know it. I am not even his River nor his Willow as much as I am his Sierra. You all need to go back and watch his catalog and stop arguing with me about this.

Fifthly and finally, America's current Commander in Chief can wear any goddamn boots she (expletive)ing wants when she (expletive)ing wants to wear them. This is not just (expletive)s & giggles for me. We know what "lace up" really means. They also look really good on me.

At least we all proved already that NONE OF YOU are violent criminals nor at all mentally ill. Jealousy like all of yours would have driven less moral and less ethical menfolk and womenfolk to murder each other by now. Calm down. I keep all (expletive)ing five of you for a reason.

So, stop fighting with each other already, and please turn in all of (collective) your hard evidence about all terms you all have EVER been given by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime as well as make full statements about our Sunday night date night, 03Jul2016, instead. Thank you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, stop being so damn insecure about our marriage. Please. I know how to choose a spouse. It is not like giving an elevator inspection. I actually am qualified to speak on the workings of mere mortal hearts, especially my own. I am, in fact, an expert on it. Some even call me an empath.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, calm down. We are married. So unless you feel like eating frog legs where I can see it, we are going to stay married.

HoneyHoney, where are you right now? I know you are most frequently in MI6 headquarters where also-our people have thorough surveillance of everything inside this entire war zone, including but not limited to my private residence. Or are you traveling our good, green world leading my people for me in my absence, also as I asked you to do for me?

Beloved, have you met our darling Rafa, yet? I know he is from Majorca. Have you ever read the snail-mail I sent him? Do you know if any Spanish-language poets write in lyrical prose? I wish I could write it better.

Sweetness, there are so many things I wish I could do instead of busting Inhuman Atrocity Regime 24/7, especially finally being able to read epic literature and to write poetry and prose again. But someone has to do my REAL job right now, which also the main reason, among many, I have all the power I have for REAL in our world and above. My not doing my REAL job is not an option for humanity. Shove my REAL résumé down everyone's throats when they lie about me to argue with us about that.

El Rey Dulce Mío, I already explained I have gone full Athena to save our one humanity from the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime, but we all know I would rather never get out of our glorious bed beside you every day until noon and then solve global crises barefoot until dinner. There are so many hours in one day. You know after dinner I would do everything else.

My hero and my king, until your flowers kiss my rain... Tell the rain, next time, honey, when you need to whisper that you love me in my ear. The divine weather is a faster messenger at this point than our sacred aethernet.

No comments:

Post a Comment