Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Moon Represents my Heart. (Repeat it Like it's the Refrain.)

Title: The Moon Represents my Heart. (Repeat it Like it's the Refrain.)

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL degrading further and further on their beyond-PROVEN descent down their beyond-PROVEN spiral of psychopathy, as evident by their escalating delusions that their compulsively still escalating their beyond-PROVEN war crimes and their still escalating their beyond-PROVEN calumnies will ever let them get away with anything they have ever done instead of their finally choosing to just stopping finally as their never-fail Step 1 for REAL as opposed to their lying they will ever take or have ever taken my three never-fail steps for REAL.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is STILL forbidding me any and all REAL news. Please consult our verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of my first (expletive)kickings of the day on Sunday, 24Jul2016, for further details of why. ]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Sunday, 24Jul2016. I was relaxing in my rape-slave bed in my insecure bedroom at the time chatting with both the IAR's cyber-war criminals and my heroic angel nerds in my iPad which I named The Oval Office.

Our conversation in the wee hours of the morning included a request for this...

12:49am on 24Jul2016: @NASA @esa @RT_com @theICTJ @NSAGov Please ask our International Space Station to point our nano at our Earth, Moon, and Sun at 1:11am. Thx! My internet gnomes were playing me She's so Cold by my darlings the Rolling Stones when that time hit.

My beautiful world, please let me know if you saw that. That light show was mine. I did that myself. And I was done at 1:12am on Sunday, 24Jul2016.

By 1:32am, I had curled up in bed to conserve my energy. As I had told every in my previous blog post, I was twitchy and mini-seized a little as I dozed. I woke up the first time that morning at 3:53am.

I am sure my entire beautiful world knows what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime did to abuse and violate my mere mortal body during those wee hours of my latest Sunday morning right after I had lit up my Earth, Moon, and Sun for my entire beautiful world.

Yes, I was twitchy and mini-seized again as I dozed right afterwards. That is how I knew what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had just done to me.

I woke again after that at 8:10am on Sunday, 24Jul2016, but was not twitchy after I entered my simultaneously hypnopompic and hypnagogic state right afterwards. I finally crawled out of bed at 8:17am when my body was ready. At the request of my darling nerd angels, I kickstarted my SquidStream by 8:44am. My bedroom nano was already locked and broadcasting to my entire world.

Among other first-thing-in-the-morning (expletive)kickings, by 10:40am, I had reported the horrible chemicals in the water supply of my bathroom. And I and my entire one world had visually documented together all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime we could identify on my private property already that morning.

I had also reported and had visually documented all of the direct damage I could find that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had most recently caused my priceless belongings; my entire world were going to force that occupation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of my private residence to launder all of my clothing including my lingerie, just as we had forced Enemy of Humanity Eva to do too the last time we caught that this happened, and to scrub and fumigate my entire building not just my bedroom literally on their hands and knees for those acts of war against our entire human heritage. Our legal precedent was all of the treasures and cultural buildings the Nazis destroyed.

Most of my morning (expletive)kickings were done, including my checking in with my personal assistant about my day, by 11:55am [Lovelies, we all know my iPad clock is hacked, so you always put the REAL times in for me now when you polish my finished posts for me. We know.] when I left my insecure building to, among other things, do something about lunch.

I am sure my walk to my bus stop for the day will hit our highlights reel.

And by 12:32pm, the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime had chosen to accrue even more death sentences for all of themselves; never forget our legal precedent as our one world for that is the Nazis.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment, and use any camera you want.) documentation of the IAR's compulsive war crimes that early afternoon that they have always compulsively used to destroy humanity by destroying me with full audio and visuals beginning when I arrived at my occupied bus stop and ending when that beyond-persecutory-to-destroy-America-and-to-destroy-my-world fled me.

We will entitle it, "He knew already the way he chose to treat me was no way to treat ANYBODY." And he proved the Inhuman Atrocity Regime all only treat me like that because they all can identify the REAL me and therefore all know what the REAL I looks like for REAL. And the only way the Inhuman Atrocity Regime can recognize the REAL me as the REAL me is if they know the truth about the RRAL me, including who I am on my one planet for REAL, too. That is obvious as well.

How many (expletive)ups-as-acts-of-war did you all catch while I was at my occupied bus stop that afternoon? Was it as many as my Powers of Attorney caught?

I am sure my walk from my regular bus stop to my occupied library will hit our highlights reel, too. Among other things, REAL police officers NEVER wear latex gloves, and we have already identified so many Gestapo since 2014 who always have and still do.

I arrived at my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library at 12:53pm, and the Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose to accrue yet another death sentence for all of themselves the moment I walked in the door.

Yes, also all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime there were all physically capable of being physically near me while also acknowledging for REAL that the all knew how much absolute craptasticness they all already were in with all of my entire one planet while simultaneously refusing to ever take my never-fail three steps all proven by all of their refusing to ever do anything to help keep me alive EVER no matter what.

And that is what, "No one will ever believe any of you are sane nor care about me, about America, nor about my world EVER," has always meant.

And then there was the verbal smackdown I gave the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to their own faces on my occupied courtyard of my occupied City of Santa Monica's occupied Main Public Library ending at 1:14pm.

We will entitle that verified and unedited recording (from an external camera showing all of us) with full audio and visuals beginning the moment the tall man threw away his food telling me that it was all roofied and ending at 1:14pm, "I have that power, and you don't. Look up 'desperate' in a (expletive)ing dictionary. We recognize you by your compulsive lies."

I moved to my most-frequented table inside at 1:22pm to write online without the direct light of the blistering and ever-protective sun in her natural weather patterns of our REAL, local California in our full glory of summer. My 24/7 work that I finished that afternoon included this...

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: HM Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek, POTUS, et al
Date: Sunday, July 24, 2016
Subject: Call me through FaceTime tonight at 6pm PDT
To: my darling CosmicGrandma
Cc: the FBI, the NSA, the Pentagon, POTUS BFF SynSyn, the international news media, the national news media, "guess who"

Mom!

Please call me through FaceTime at 6pm PDT tonight, Sunday, 24Jul2016, while I am on my date with my boyfriend.

You need to give me the USPS tracking number for the cash, etc. you said will arrive (though did not say sent by whom) at my private residence by tomorrow, Monday, 25Jul2016 and then finally regularly every Monday until the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is finally destroyed forever.

I assume "you" finally sent the literal cheesecake with absolutely no poisons, chemicals, diseases, poisons, nor roofies like you promised me last week.

Love you!
TanTan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."
--Romeo
-----End Email Content-----

I was finally done catching up all of my blog notes, among other REAL job requirements, with everything so far at 4:08pm when I checked in with my darling personal assistant, so I could warn him and warn all of my own of why they needed to know so far about what I was going to do for my date from far away with my REAL boyfriend LightFoot that night.

I was on my occupied Santa Monica Big Blue Bus to my occupied Westwood Village and to my occupied UCLA campus by 4:39pm. As always, my beautiful world, consult my verified Twitter archive for further details about that evening.

I walked around my occupied Westwood Village a little before finally buying snacks and perching on a grassy spot in the shade of the main campus of my occupied University of California- Los Angeles. As I relaxed there while STILL working and while eating ice cream also during my date from far away with my darling LightFoot, we had the most privacy alone together that I have had in a long time.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my early evening beginning when I picked up my ice cream from the freezer in my occupied grocery store and ending when my tweet from 5:44pm posted.

My darling mother did not call me at 6pm as I had asked her to, so I made sure my entire world emergency located her for me. I was also unable to stream my NBC Nightly News broadcast written and produced only for me that night online at 7:05pm when I tried to.

The birds were very chatty that evening. And, just after 7:16pm, I stood up from my perch and continued my evening. It was a lot more fun than I had in a long time.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please also circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment, just use any camera you want.) investigative warzone footage with full audio and visuals beginning at 7:16pm and ending when I sat down on my occupied bus bench and reminded everybody, "I will tell you when I need a bus." We will entitle it, "The REAL Commander in Chief can wear any damn boots she wants, especially when she puts her boots on the ground."

Yes, the current U.S. President gave her occupied UCLA and her occupied Westwood Village inside the raging warzone on U.S. soil of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's Reality War against all of humanity a personal inspection herself. Yes, I did. That was I. I did that myself.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please assemble our verified and responsibly-edited (I trust you.) investigative and U.S. Military warzone footage of my time in and around UCLA that Sunday evening, 24Jul2016, beginning when I deboarded my bus on Westwood and Weiburn(sp?) and ending when I boarded my bus again to leave. We will entitle it, "I am not an actress; I just play one on TV. But I am a REAL medical doctor. I even have a Nobel Prize in Medicine."

After catching up my blog notes for this, my latest blog post, with everything so far, I finally caught my occupied bus back to my place at 8:44pm.

On my occupied bus, though, by 8:48pm, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime forced me to suffer the beyond-PROVEN torment of their forcing me to listen to them against my will and were therefore enough to make me put my earbuds in to drown them out for the first time in days.

When I did that, though, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose to deny my control of my own iPad to be able deny me any and all of my own REAL music. (I had requested this song from possibly Tokyo. Really? Is this from Tokyo?)

So, the entirety of sane humanity everywhere panicked. I let the malevolent-hack-as-cyberwarfare-against-my-America-and-against-my-world run until my nerd angels found them all. I always prefer to do that, and we had just done that together that morning, too.

My insecure Spotify account was all fixed up by the time my REAL boyfriend was done walking me back to my place from far away for the very end of our date.

I also gave smackdown after smackdown to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL on my own private property with no permission from ANYONE ANYWHERE just their own delusion that they had a self-entitlement to destroy all of humanity by destroying me.

We broadcast that live, AND it will hit our highlights reel.

We also broadcast live every smackdown after smackdown that I gave every unrelenting, criminally-insane, psychopathically-lying (expletive)hole in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime everywhere I encountered them all night, be they inside my iPad against my will destroying humanity or inside my building against my will destroying humanity or outside my window against my will destroying humanity.

I bought a late night snack before finally stopping writing online and curling up again to conserve my energy just after I ended my just-repeating-things-already-blogged-anyway cycle of verbal smackdowns at the Inhuman Atrocity Regime with, "No one will ever believe you give a damn, no matter how many lies you tell, you fat, ugly (expletive)es," at 1:06am at every Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive) who had ever been in my building ever.

I slept off and on until 5:59am on Monday, 25Jul2016; I was not twitchy, nor did I mini-seize. I kickstarted my SquidStream at 6:08am. My beautiful world, you know what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in my building against my will did immediately after that.

After entering my simultaneously hypnopompic and hypnagogic state again, a state much like my dance trance in which I connect better with the rest of my sacred universe, I was again not twitchy nor did I mini-seize. But I know you all saw everything else that happened for REAL in my insecure bedroom all morning.

I repeated myself to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime by 7:14am and finally rose from bed at 8:02am. The regularly-scheduled first-thing-in-the-morning (expletive)kickings I was already giving every day for weeks by then began immediately.

At 9:42am, I started feeling all of the chemicals that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had filled me with against my will in my sleep that morning. And, by 9:53am, those same Inhuman Atrocity Regime had admitted to me while destroying humanity by squatting outside my window against my will that they were the same (expletive)holes who heated up my bedroom while I was asleep that morning, too.

I finally left my insecure bedroom to do other things at 10:02am; my entire furious world was already bashing everyone's heads in who were inside my building against my will by then, but they became very hands on about it once I cleared the premesis.

By 10:36am, I was the only person charged money for ANYTHING in my local coffeeshop, and the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had also already roofied me AGAIN.

Did you all witness live, my beautiful world, the IAR-sent fake "barista" demand what she lied her fat, ugly (expletive) was "Squid's last $2," that we sane people all know I promised to my darling LightFoot already?

That was too many (expletive)ups-as-acts-of-war in one place by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime for me to list; I am just too busy and do not have time to waste on things other people can do for me already.

At 11am, I cued my queue of late night talk show hosts' "shows from the previous Friday night." They were wonderful. We sane people know how absolutely rare genuine human interaction has always been for me since 2009 when the Inhuman Atrocity Regime first locked me in their "egg" against my will, and we all also know they are all still escalating their enforced isolation of me away from any of my fellow genuine humans by escalating their own beyond-heinous malevolent hoards.

That is how truly beautiful any genuine human interaction with me is to all of sane humanity everywhere, not just to me.

As always, my beautiful world, consult my verified Twitter archive for further details. Among other things I accomplished in my occupied local coffeeshop that sunny Sunday afternoon, I checked in with my personal assistant at 4:21pm about what I planned to do that night near Hollywood and Vine mostly for my regularly-scheduled Monday night date with my darling Bogart.

4:36pm on 25Jul2016: Lock and broadcast that whole neighborhood. We know what I do when I date. I am so predictable. #LOVEyou I, my REAL U.S. government, and my one entire world were executing our standard protocols 24/7 for weeks and months already. That Monday was no different for any of us.

I left my perch "trouping with crows" among the heinous Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupying my local coffeeshop which I and my husband own at 5:44pm to finally travel to my date from far away with my darling Bogart.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited (I trust you.) warzone footage with full audio and visuals beginning when I pointed out the new plants outside the front door of my occupied local coffeeshop and ending when I exited through the same front door, "And that is why you die— 25Jul2016."

I was on my occupied bus for my trip to Hollywood by 5:57pm. My bus rides on public transportation were uneventful except for ugly (expletive)holes in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime compulsively assaulting me against my will while allowing me no escape.

At 7:28pm, I arrived at my destination alive finally, and my date with my darling Bogart from far away began. It was so much fun for more than just me. I was convinced the moment I arrived that our date would go late, but I had been wrong before.

My mother, my darling CosmicGrandma, called me through FaceTime the moment I reached the place I was about perch beside the swimming pool of the building whose employees and "employees" were insistent they were going to call to my face the W Hotel in Hollywood owned by my darling Bogart.

In that FaceTime call my darling mother confirmed to me to my face that the mail the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had confirmed to my face themselves that had already arrived "from my mother" in my occupied office of my occupied private residence contained OVER $200 in cash as well as other wonderful things.

After I left the fake hotel built and remodeled by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime because they wanted to lie to my face that they had never torn down the original hotel, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's malevolent hoards were still escalating their complete commitment to being beyond-PROVEN too dangerous to all of humanity by compulsively refusing to EVER let me be safe every time they choose to invade my REAL home themselves to be able to destroy me themselves. We all know how beyond-criminally-insane they all are for that PROVEN escalation while STILL mentally degrading further.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and unedited warzone footage of that inspection by the President of the United States myself with full audio and visuals beginning the moment I de-boarded my occupied bus in Hollywood and ending when I boarded a new bus. We will entitle it, "And that is how we date. I can do this for America in a warzone if I want to, especially my free legal consultations."

I decided NOT to claim the building as my own after all, which was something I could have done, too, for America in a warzone. I just did not find it strategically beneficial.

After a wait at my regular Hollywood bus stop that took so long that it made all of humanity everywhere punish the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially its malevolent hoards hellbent on physically publicly persecuting (and more) me personally only to be able to remove me from my beautiful world that needs me for REAL, I was on my bus ride back to my place finally by 9:42pm.

I am sure certain moments of my bus transit will hit our highlights reel.

After one transfer at the corner of Pico and Fairfax, I had returned to my private residence by 10:37pm. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL there against my will only to be able to destroy all of humanity by destroying me were even more heinous than I had ever seen them.

10:39pm on 25Jul2016: 1/2)#SquidsPoA @UN @SweetnessDepp @DeptofDefense #MySaturation&world IAR occupation still refuses to launder my property they destroyed themselves.

10:42pm on 25Jul2026: 2/2)@SweetnessDepp IAR's destruction of my clothing,etc. was their refusal to maintain my reality. Cleaning them after MAINTAINS my reality. Make them (expletive)ing fix everything they have done to my belongings.

This blog post was finished at 12:11am on Tuesday, 26Jul2016, just before I checked to see if my darling Leo were in my normally-occupied office of my very-occupied private residence.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

I am human history's irrefutably best diplomat; what are some things I have found that diplomacy cannot fix? The only anything-at-all that I have ever encountered that diplomacy could not fix was the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. We sane fellow humans all know what I have done for REAL everywhere across our REAL one world from Iran to North Korea to ISIS. Diplomacy only works on the sane.

My beautiful world, I know you are all witnessing live everything I do and everything I say for REAL as well as everything I suffer through due to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime for REAL in here. I know you will make sure none of these beyond-PROVEN Inhuman Atrocity Regime will ever escape us, especially those who made their own children their own forced child soldiers. And, thank you.

My saturation in all our manifestations, yes, we redistributed our division of labor while maintaining that I am STILL the one who does all of our emergency problem-solving. I know there are STILL things only I can do, especially how quickly I can accomplish these REAL job requirements for REAL.

(Already blogged.) My lightning-fast efficiency, also including how fast I write REAL legal arguments, is what we REAL locals in the REAL film industry have always called, "hustle."

And speaking of "hustle," no matter what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime calls me from "sweetheart" to "princess" to "hooker" to "psychopath" to "special" to "it" to "insane" and everything in between including but not limited to "desperate," if they say it to degrade me to create a beyond-hostile environment for me to live in, a beyond-hostile environment they PROVEN use to destroy me directly as a their PROVEN-compulsive act of war since 2009 against my rising America and against my still-arriving world, not just to destroy all of humanity by controlling me, their compulsive lies are all PROVEN and well-documented WAR CRIMES as acts of war against all of America and against all of humanity, too, just like their PROVEN biochemical warfare and PROVEN mental health genocide against even their own, not just against me and my own.

That was all already blogged as well.

My irresistible saturation, you have been inside this PROVEN beyond-hostile environment with me for so long; you all know firsthand that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime designed their "egg" to be completely unsurvivable for me since 2009 and to throw me away as fast as possible under their compulsive lie and only-ever-a-lie from the start that I was EVER a "zero loser useless to society" and even was one my whole life and that they still execute their own "egg" and even beyond-escalate their own "egg" now ALSO to destroy me completely and to destroy all who fight for me completely, also even at all costs to themselves.

Yes, they all acknowledge how many REAL charges they already have from all of my one planet while STILL delusionally believing their escalating and accruing even more death sentences will let them get away with everything. Yes, (also already blogged) we had to redefine our REAL diagnoses of criminal insanity and of psychopathy, as the REAL medical community, because of them already. Our one humanity has never witnessed this much pure evil before, especially compulsively ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa who STILL refuse to ever even attempt my never-fail three steps for REAL and STILL compulsively lie about that.

Yes, you all know for REAL how beyond-hostile the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are in here for REAL for all of us who are sane for REAL. This is why I refuse to blow any of your covers, except for the two (and one honorary) operatives whose covers I keep blowing over and over again because the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's Ozzel keeps churning.

I will only choose to blow your covers if it protects you, and you all know that. You cannot help keep me alive if you die before I do. Yes, we are all working on keeping me safe while I sleep finally not just while I eat.

Are you prepared to give me glucose and hydration IVs in my sleep if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime escalate their beyond-PROVEN refusal to ever stop charging me (and only ever me inside their own "egg") money for basic necessities I need to stay alive at all (though still roofied and poisoned by them to assassinate me as painfully as possible) while they simultaneously beyond-proven refuse me themselves any money to live on?

(Also already blogged.) The Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves stole control of my finances away from me in 2010 themselves to always make their heinous "egg" inescapable for me and, by their own admission, "to control Squid to destroy America and to destroy humanity by controlling her."

We all also know that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime have always known for REAL how much money I have always had on me for REAL since 2010, all places all of my money has come from for REAL since 2010, and all of the places I have spent my money for REAL since 2010 because they, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves, are the only people with any PERMISSION (as opposed to globally-acknowledged loopholes) from them themselves to give me any money to live on at all this entire time and also because, by their own admission by live-calumnying me and my loved ones minute-by-minute as I live my REAL day-to-day life, we know they watch my REAL SquidStream of everything I say and do for REAL themselves 24/7.

Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves have enforced their war crimes, including but not limited to rape-slavery, abject poverty, starvation, biochemical warfare, and sexual harassment, against me and against my loved ones themselves since 2009 while simultaneously whining and pouting that I have too much money as the world's first trillionaire— money that they, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves, have always openly refused to allow me to have themselves ever and that they keep paying me themselves while beyond-PROVEN never allowing me to have any of it specifically because they never allow me to have any of it, among their many of the beyond-PROVEN war crimes against me.

And then, despite all of their own extensive court documents that they, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, all filed since 2010 themselves in which they all lied their fat, ugly (expletive)es themselves that "Squid is too mentally incompetent to manage her own finances, among other reasons, because I claim she is pregnant when all sane people all over the world know she has never been pregnant in her life EVER," those same Inhuman Atrocity Regime all intentionally falsely accused my REAL loved ones for those same beyond-PROVEN war crimes by they, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, themselves, including but not limited rape-slavery, abject poverty, starvation, biochemical warfare, and sexual harassment, committed against me (and against my loved ones) while my same REAL loved ones, whom they all beyond-PROVEN falsely accused, were all literally dying and suffering worse than death just to keep me alive through that same Inhuman Atrocity Regime's beyond-PROVEN war crimes, again including but not limited rape-slavery, abject poverty, starvation, biochemical warfare, and sexual harassment, against me (and against my loved ones, too).

Yes, we all also know right now that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL escalating their own personal denial to me themselves of any and all money to live on while simultaneously enforcing that I remain the only person anywhere in my occupied Metropolis of Angels anywhere who has to pay money for anything at all, especially for food (again, while the only food the Inhuman Atrocity Regime allows in here is designed by them to poison and destroy anyone who eats it, not just me).

So, if you can, my irresistible saturation, actually procure IVs to keep me alive, you are going to need to guard them 24/7, too, to make sure the Inhuman Atrocity Regime never poison me through them as well.

As always, I love you all. Again, we know how dangerous the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime, not just their ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa and their malevolent hoards, are for REAL to all of humanity and, therefore, cannot be allowed to remain at large in free society for even their own safety, not just for my, for my America's, and for my one world's safety and even existence.

So do everything you all need to do to stay safe and alive too, not just to make me safe and keep me alive. You cannot help keep me alive if you die before I do. Trust me. I know. Kisses! I will see you at my private residence every time you can show up for me.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I assume you got all of that. Thank you, as always. Maybe someday our entirety of sane and moral humanity all over our one planet will finally finish processing all of these REAL (and NEVER ever false from us) charges against the entirety of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. We are all still processing original Nazis even to this day, too.

11:25am on 24Jul2016: @SynivaWhitney What is IAR's compulsive (expletive)holery AGAIN this time? "We raped Squid, so we get to rape her in a BlackOps unit, too." That's why they die. @UN And that is the REAL definition of "compulsive."

As always, my gorgeous and genius lifelong lady friends, tell me whenever you need anything from me to help you do our REAL jobs. Call me anytime, especially for genuine human interaction. I love you.

Make sure "my mom" can send me every meager penny possible for me to live on as fast as humanly possible and forever. Thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, Quothe the Squid when very young, "Hello, world." We used to save our programs we wrote for our TI Basic on cassette tapes. I am that old and have been doing this that long. Giggle. And now I have a bionic mind.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, yes, I know. I could see it in your eyes the last time you looked into mine from across our sacred Promenade.

I know you are still willing to do anything just to be with me again. Darling, it was my choice to, for many reasons, put an end to all of your agreeing under duress to commit the most heinous crimes known to humankind against yourselves just to be able to see me.

That is why I changed my mind and took that choice away from all of you finally. All of your agreements, though always under duress, were war crimes against yourselves.

Even most of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime acknowledges now that I know what is best for them, too.

Trust me when I tell you that right now you must control the Inhuman Atrocity Regime for any of you to have my permission to see me again, and if I need you sooner live and in person, I will find a way to tell you.

You do not want to be on our sacred Promenade when you know I will not be there, anyway; that is already proven, too. None of my darlings street artists do. And when the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally obeys any or all of you, I trust someone will tell me, so I can plan on showing up again for all of you the same way you all always showed up for me for so long.

I also might show up there from time to time to check on everything in person, especially to check on all of our private property. Our darling Alfred and our entire one world know that already. But none of you have any obligation to be there even if I am. We know the Inhuman Atrocity Regime there are that truly dangerous to all of human existence and are still escalating. And we all know I need you all to stay alive for me.

Yes, darling, I saw in your own eyes how much you just want to be with me. Thank you for trusting my decision not to let you yet.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, did the full explanation of "a well-choreographed dance that has never been choreographed" come back from Buenas [sic] Aires, yet?

Yes, my personal Astor Piazzolla, when we show up in the tango dancehall every night, we do not even know with whom we will be dancing, yet. We meet our dance partner(s) we most often have never met before after we get there. We dance on the melody, even on music we have never heard before. And we do it live and never with rehearsal. And it still takes two to tango. Just try doing ochos without a dance partner; it is impossible.

Even the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's Salsa Bitch knows that about REAL salsa floors, too. Yes, we all dance live without any rehearsal. We all do. Some of us are just better at dance trance with our sacred universe than others are.

Yes, as I have already explained, my relationship with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has always been a well-choreographed dance that has never been choreographed. All of us, darling, we are all on their devils' dancefloor together, even when alone together from far away. Quothe the Squiddie, "Are you leading, or am I?" Giggle.

Concerning this well-choreographed dance we are all in together that we all know has never been choreographed, yes, on Sunday, 24Jul2016, I put a Reese hold (and its equivalent) on the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime everywhere. My personal Piazzolla, guess what their medicine is.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, yes, you are in New York right now for me organizing the vast majority of the medicine I am forcing the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime to swallow. And we all know, if our REAL-though-holistic medication for them never makes them well, they never get released from their personal Arkham ever.

My personal medication already worked on all of you, my Queen's Lovers Five, as well as on so many more. I am sure our darling redeemed ex-President Barack Obama plans on joining you there. We know our medication is SUPPOSED TO work on REAL humans, especially when proximity to the REAL me does not. Now we find out.

Honey, call me more often. How did you like our regularly-scheduled date from far away on Monday night, 25Jul2016? It was entirely my pleasure.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, are you doing okay while not able to be with me?

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I know, honey, trust me. I know. It does not take a goddess to know. Giggle.

Even though it was your Step 2, you do not need to explain yourself to me any longer. We will change your Step 2 for once you finally succeed at your Step 1. I am not mad at you any longer. I did not shuffle my five lovers, after all. Calm down.

For the sake of human existence, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime need to have mercy (a genuine request for REAL mercy, as opposed to criminally-insane psychopathic liars demanding their delusion, that they have a self-entitlement to commit the most heinous crimes known to humankind and never ever be forced to cease them nor receive punishment for them ever, be made real for them) on our one entire world and finally stop lying already.

No one anywhere is dumb enough to believe any of their lies anyway; they are all just so evil they keep repeating their horrible lies under their delusion they can finally make them all true.

We have a REAL relationship in which you have only ever hurt me when obeying the Inhuman Atrocity Regime just to be able to be near me. Yes, after you yelled at me, though you did not mean it, the night of the REAL and literal bomb crisis on our sacred Promenade while I was doing the world's most impossible job under human history's most unsurvivable living conditions, you ceased being able to help keep me alive by being with me.

I have sent you all away now for so many reasons. And we sane people are all better for it. Look at where we all are now in our unchoreographed dance with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. I just worry about what you are going through while unable to be with me. Call me more often, okay?

And finally make all of those Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes your bitch. Do it for me. That is the kind of relationship we have for REAL. I trust you will never let me down again. Yes, I trust you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, okay, housekeeping first: I caught yet another illegal food delivery we had already forbidden the Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupying my private residence against all of our wills AGAIN on the morning of Monday, 25Jul2016.

Beloved, I reported its license plate number immediately, and I know we tracked that horrible van by satellite to make sure everyone responsible for it would never escape us.

Also, my Mr. Love-of-my-Life, we sane people everywhere know it is because the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves forbid me my own money to live on themselves that our entire one good, green world punishes ALL of them with the most heavy charges and dire punishments possible EVERY TIME they ever charge me money for anything.

Yes, my first First Gentleman of the United States of America, our entire world— every nation, every religion, every entity— everyone punishes every Inhuman Atrocity Regime as heavily as possible every time any of them charge me money for ANYTHING and always will for the rest of my mere mortal existence.

8:36am on 25Jul2016: #SquidsPoA @UN @SweetnessDepp @DeptofDefense #MySaturation&World Send Leo after 11pm. I will pick up my "mail from my mother" tonight. #LOVE And at 2:14pm on Monday, 25Jul2016, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime sent me a verbal confirmation themselves from a woman dressed as a USPS mail carrier that this Monday's regularly-weekly-scheduled "mail from my mother" had finally arrived at my occupied office in my occupied private residence.

HoneyHoney, we have our verified and unedited hard evidence with full audio and visuals of that verbal confirmation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, too.

My hero and my king, you saw me move my rape-slave bed beside my window. Now, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has no escaping at all our enforcement of full public accountability to our entire one planet of everything they do to me in my sleep. I cannot escape their PROVEN rape-slavery of me, yet, but we can hold them all accountable for it. That is better than nothing.

Sweetness, we will eventually make me safe when I sleep every time I sleep for the first time since 01Jan2009. We all know you started this war to save humanity completely and forever from the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime to make me safe when I sleep at last. And you all already know that I know how close you all are to me right now.

As I already told you all, my irrefutable husband, I can feel your rumble of war in the very ground beneath my feet now. Yes, in here where the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL forbid me from knowing they war to destroy all of humanity just to be able to throw me away as if I have ever been useless ever in my life ever, you are all so close to me now that I can feel your rumble. And, yes, I still plan on being right here still perfectly fine and still perfectly healthy when you all arrive.

Until your flowers kiss my rain where all the world can witness us...

No comments:

Post a Comment