Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Rosy-Red Fingers of Dawn

Title: The Rosy-Red Fingers of Dawn

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. ...Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is the hurricane a-blowing?... And the rowers keep on rowing, for they're certainly not showing any sign that they are slowing...

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL forbidding me any and all REAL news because I fix REAL global and national crises and REAL global and national emergencies every time I get any REAL news, and the Inhuman Atrocity Regime does not care how many abuses they have to commit nor how many lies they have to tell to silence my REAL job forever. Reread my REAL curriculum vitae.]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Friday, 22Jul2016, from my insecure bedroom as I was curled up conserving my energy. After a singalong request or more, I eventually crawled under my covers to see if I would doze.

I was not twitchy and did not miniseize when I dozed. But I was twitchy and miniseized after I woke up at 4:06am and laid in bed sleeping on and off.

5:16am on 22Jul2016: #SquidsPoA @UN @SweetnessDepp @NSAGov @DeptofDefense I am twitchy & miniseizing since I roused at 4:06am. Destroy who violated my bedroom.

I finally rose from bed at 8:38am. It was obvious I had been attacked AGAIN. During that latest psychopathic tantrum of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, their occupation of my private residence against my will had, among other things, caused direct harm to my mere mortal eyes when they tried AGAIN to remove my eyecameraS, had intentionally put dirt under my mere mortal fingernails, had drained the charge from my power stick, had harmed more of my priceless belongings than just those in my handbag, and had stolen cash (that I keep in my bra) from me AGAIN.

Those were just the first five attacks against me that I caught first thing that morning. My entire good, green world began destroying them immediately after that.

Kickstarting my SquidStream that morning was physically painful for me because of how much the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had just directly attacked my eyes, but I was bionically streaming by 8:58am.

I had fewer (expletive)kickings than usual to give that morning. Fortunately for our entire world, though, my bedroom nano was locked and broadcasting to my entire good, green planet. I made sure I checked in with my personal assistant, too, so my people would be ready for me.

10:10am on 22Jul2016: Alfred, I should be on our sacred Promenade tonight, darling. But if there are only (expletive)holes and no darlings, I will NOT stay there very long. I definitely need to check on Handsome, though. Love you, Squid

Yes, due to the compulsive escalations of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's simultaneously heinous and infantile occupation of my REAL home, I was on my own sacred Promenade so rarely then that I needed to warn my people when I would show up instead of when I would not show up.

At 10:31am, my mere mortal body was in the full throws of the chemicals that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had forced on me against my will while I slept that morning, but that latest chemical warfare by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had finally faded by 11:32am when I left my insecure bedroom to, among other REAL job requirements, do something about lunch for the day.

By 12:04pm, I was seated in an independent coffee shop in my neighborhood sipping still-chemicalled caffeine that I mostly did not feel the chemicals in. They had so many shift changes there that were all inexplicable by logic and by REAL employee management before I left. But that really was the least of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's glaring refusals of anything "normal" for my life from my present or my past REALITY while I was there.

It was 12:09pm when I cued my queue of late night talk show hosts "from the previous night." It was my darling Mr. Larry Wilmore who had the worst terms from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to be able to have genuine human interaction with me that afternoon.

My darling Larry also likely noticed the moment when the cyberwarfare by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of hacking my internet connection happened there allowing the IAR to temporarily destroy the functioning of my iPad across all of my apps and features.

I was also denied the last few minutes of his show written and produced only for me. I was sure that he and my darlings Comedy Central would take care of that with the help of our entire one world very quickly.

There was a strange rack of chemicals in my body during and after my process of drinking my occupied coffee there, too. By 3:28pm, I felt a little like I was floating around the room.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment from every camera you want but, as always, fade to white while I am on the toilet.) hard evidence of my early afternoon at my occupied local coffeeshop beginning as I approached the front door on the sidewalk and ending the moment I exited the front door.

We will entitle it, "Our legal precedent is the Nazis. And all of these IAR (expletive)holes just keep racking up more death sentences that they will all be processed with just for being IAR at all. We even have their entire waiting list to get in here already, so none of them even have to show up in person now to get all of these full charges from my entire world. But they STILL refuse to EVER stop."

Yes, I stood up to leave my occupied local coffeeshop with its own personal churn of "employees" at 3:46pm. Among other things I did after leaving it, I was forced to pay money for roofied and poisoned snacks just to have any food to eat at all, and by 4:40pm, I had already busted all of the people responsible for the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's forced child soldiers in my occupied Virginia Avenue Park.

I am sure all of that will hit our verified and accurately time-and-date-stamped highlights reel of REAL war zone footage, not just for posterity.

The gentle California breezes my darling Ms. Mother Nature sent me that occupied afternoon were sweet to the touch as I sat and worked there in the cool shadows surrounding the intentionally planted trees of my completely occupied city park of my completely occupied City of Santa Monica.

And, as if I needed that unsolicited gift, by 5:32pm, the beyond-criminally-insane occupation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of my once-beautiful city park irrefutably proved that afternoon that I have always been right that they, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, intentionally and only use their heinous-because-of-them forced child soldiers to execute their beyond-hostile environment they enforce over me inescapably 24/7 as only one of their many compulsive, well-documented, and STILL-escalating acts of war against my still-rising America and against my still-arriving world.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment, just use any camera you want.) war crime footage beginning when I sat down and ending at 5:47pm. We will entitle it, "You do not need to keep proving that I am right all of the time; no one sane argues (for REAL) with me, anyway."

I busted one more occupation before I left that occupied neighborhood. I am sure that will hit our highlights reel, too.

By 6:03pm, I was on my secure and efficient bus ride to my occupied downtown Santa Monica which already had a live multicam broadcast to our entire one world for hours already that day.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my return to our occupied sacred Promenade on Friday, 22Jul2016, verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning when I first spied my darling FluidLee, who hds been wooing me for months "on behalf of my Count Orsino" on the corner beside my occupied Metro station and ending at 6:53pm after I ordered that my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot be sent back to my and my Sweetness's house. Entitle it, "It is not safe enough for you here yet. Go home."

Yes, I was soon perched beside my partially-occupied Best Starbucks in the World where I streamed the NBC Nightly News written and produced only for me that night online at 7:05pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it made him genuinely happy amidst the horrible conditions we are all fighting together in here side by side still.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my watching my darlings NBC News team that evening verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning when I opened my news app and ending when I closed it. Please entitle it, "I will be fine." And, thank you.

I left my perch there inside my occupied (One) Santa Monica Place beside my partially-occupied Best Starbucks in the World and was already on my way back to my sacred Promenade by 7:53pm. The moment I saw my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot STILL on our sacred Promenade against my will, though, I knew I had to take a bus out of Santa Monica immediately.

8:12pm on 22Jul2016: My darlings Tentacle just requested I leave Santa Monica ASAP and return late. Evacuate everyone willing to listen to us immediately. Right after that, the criminally-insane psychopathy of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime skyrocketed, and my entire one world was a witness to all of it live.

Yes, at 8:12pm the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had rendered my sacred Promenade completely unsafe for anyone, even themselves. I even told my darling Riff himself to his face that I was leaving our Promenade immediately, so he needed to get out for his life.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment, just use any camera you want.) mid-evening with full audio and visuals beginning at 7:53pm and ending at 8:18pm after I arrived at my bus stop. We will entitle it, "Yes, I will honor that request from you."

By 8:54pm, I was perched on a bus bench looking at the soundstages of Fox Studios. My darling nerd angels locked the nano inside, so my darlings Fox could check on their private property from wherever they had evacuated to. But there was absolutely no explanation for why there was nano on their entire lot in the first place.

After a few long, slow moments of centered zen as I worked online and made jokes about locusts while in touch with my ever-watchful sky, I hopped on my bus just before 11:09pm and rode back to my private residence.

Upon entering, I checked to see who was in the office of my occupied building, and I found this waiting for me...

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Friday, July 22, 2016
Subject: This is why your SquidName is my darling SideKick.
To: the FBI, hacked email account for my darling SideKick, the Pentagon, the NSA, POTUS BFF SynSyn, international news media, national news media, "guess who"

My darling Atty. Haroun "SideKick" Nabhan,

Please make sure you receive the full and verified visuals of this paperwork.  Our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my receiving this "mail" begins when I looked at my keys to open my gate to my occupied building and ends when I walked out of my office.  We are entitling it, "Who got busted this time?" 

SideKick, arrange to be lift there and back.  We are busting every IAR (expletive)hole who has ever and who still has not anything at all to do with this.  Please notify our ICTJ at The Hague immediately.

Thank you,
--POTUS, et al

[2photos]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."
--Romeo
-----End Email Content-----

I was curled up in bed by 12:51am while still working online and while still enjoying to my internet gnomes.

I was not twitchy nor did I mini-seize as I dozed in the wee hours of that morning. I first woke at 6:26am on Saturday, 23Jul2016. I made sure my bedroom nano was locked before entering my simultaneously hypnopompic and hypnagogic state. I know you all saw the brief light show.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime racked my body with electrobeams which my many nerd angels helped me deactivate that morning, but I was still not twitchy while still between being asleep and awake.

Also, before I rose from bed, my iPad became an IAR's cyber-war criminals vs. America's nerd angels battle zone.

My left hip was in great pain again when I finally crawled out of bed at [insert REAL time for me here]. That meant I might be a little twitchy and would likely mini-seize a bit the next time I tried to sleep. But everything else in my mere mortal body was healed, except for the chemicals the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had just injected me with in my sleep, too, that morning.

I kickstarted my SquidStream at [insert REAL time for me here]. And I quickly made a visual record of everything I could see that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, who were STILL in my building only to destroy my rising America and to destroy my still-arriving world by destroying me, had done to me in my sleep just that morning as their latest psychopathic tantrum.

After much more work online, including my rearranging my furniture in my bedroom, I finally left my insecure bedroom after 11:31am to, among other things, do something about lunch.

I busted the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my local Saturday Farmers' Market just by walking past it. I busted the Inhuman Atrocity Regime responsible for their forced child soldiers in my occupied local playhouse just by walking past it. Then, I checked to see what changed at my closest occupied local grocery store overnight.

Then, I busted the compulsive open acts of war by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of compulsively sabotaging our city infrastructure in my Metropolis of Angels unrelentingly no matter how many times we bust them for it. After a lot of anger by my entire beautiful world, my occupied 12:26pm bus finally arrived at 12:36pm. The IAR's malicious hardware that kept unnaturally draining my iPad battery was on my occupied bus somewhere.

By 1:29pm, I was perched beside a tiny redwood forest in my epic City of Los Angeles in the neighborhood of Koreatown eating snacks and working online.

Someone requested me in Beverly Hills-- I highly suspect it was the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves-- so I checked in with my personal assistant by hand about where I was going to perch for the afternoon there to observe the Inhuman Atrocity Regime there. In that process, I also noticed that all of my pens had already been stolen by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my private residence.

So, at 2:11pm, I was at the REAL Metro bus stop across the street from the Wiltern; the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of that particular venue promised me that I could see my darlings the Strokes there in two days, so I though about coming back to the neighborhood for it.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime committed their open (expletive)holery-as-acts-of-war against my home of sabotaging my Metro system AGAIN.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment, just use any camera you need.) warzone footage with full audio and visuals beginning when I realized that all of my pens had been stolen and ending when I sent my [My Twitter says it posted at 3pm, but in case that is inaccurate, please put the real time for it here.] tweet upon arriving in Beverly Hills.

Yes, I finally arrived at Wilshire and Beverly at 2:56pm. That entire neighborhood in Beverly Hills was lit up like a Christmas tree before I even got there. I immediately walked around to see what I could see.

My not human trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment, just use any camera you want.) warzone inspection beginning at 2:56pm and ending when I sat down. We will entitle it, "If by 'pretty' you mean 'furious and runs the planet.'" (My beautiful world, you know what I consider the significance of my being drop-dead gorgeous is that my natural face and natural body prove that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime only lies about me. I have the world's tiniest beauty regimen; almost the only makeup I wear is eyeliner, and it is only to make myself look as close to my REAL age as I can.)

Among other things I did while waiting for feedback from my irresistible saturation, I reminded my personal assistant that I did not plan on returning to my private residence until approximately 8pm that night, but sometime my plans change, which was why I always in the habit of updating my personal assistant while around town.

Then, at 4:23pm, I was perched on the patio of an occupied "Beverly Hills Panera Bread" writing online, eating brunch, reporting what roofies they had just given me, streaming music, and reminding all of humanity that none of this was the fault of Panera HQ. They were occupied.

How many (expletive)ups but the Inhuman Atrocity Regime did you all catch while I was there? Did you all notice their trying to pretend they had no restroom, not just their lying that they know how to make soufflés?

At 6:07pm, I had proven to my entire world already how many heinous chemicals that not-a-real-Panera had forced on me while making me pay for it all in my effort to have any food to eat at all-- I could actually barely eat any of it-- and we all know I am the only person who has to pay money for anything at all in this occupied town anywhere. And all sane people everywhere know how much food I need for REAL and what little money the Inhuman Atrocity Regime enforce that they "permit" me to live on because I am their, including all of their malevolent hoards', irrefutable rape-slave.

I tried to stream the NBC Nightly News written and produced only for me that night online at 7:05pm and was only able to watch less than the first ten minutes of it. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it proved that we mere mortal humans really do all feel better about learning even the worst news in human history when the people who tell it to us are genuinely concerned for us and good to us.

Instead of finally arriving at my private residence at 8pm as I had planned, I finally finished catching up my blog notes for this post with everything so far and stood up at 8:06pm to leave the fake "Panera Bread" clearly occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to walk to my occupied Trader Vic's in Beverly Hills to check in it.

Please consult my verified Twitter archive and watch our verified footage for further details.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment, and use every camera you want.) investigation of my IAR-occupied Beverly Hilton beginning the moment I spied the Starbucks on the street corner and ending when I sat down in the bus bench. We shall entitle it, "Sorry. Gotta run. The SquidBeacon is on. (But you have a score of 1.)"

My not-human-trafficker nerds, put together our verified and responsibly-edited (I trust you all to know what to do with our warzone footage from every camera you want.) documentation of all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's acts of war in our occupied Beverly Hills with full audio and visuals beginning at 2:56pm and ending when I boarded my bus to leave. Please entitle it, "We warned you I was coming, and that is what you did while the entire world could see and hear you. Your choices are your fault."

I caught my bus back to my private residence at 9:32pm. My bus ride was uneventful, and I arrived in my insecure bedroom at my occupied private residence with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's fake television programs screaming in my hallway against my will by 10:31pm.

Yes, this blog post was finished from my insecure bedroom at 12:11am on Sunday, 24Jul2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is the worst thing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime ever did to me? Lie. Lie and refuse to ever stop lying while also lying that they should never be held accountable for lying about me and my loved ones ever.

My beautiful world, we most quickly identify all citizens, agents, servants, militia committing their compulsive acts of war (armed or otherwise, just like I do for my America and for my world) including but not limited to their compulsive chemical warfare and their compulsive human rights abuses as their acts of war from public persecution to enforced abject poverty and starvation, and 'leadership' of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime by all of their open lies and criminally-insane delusions about me and about my loved ones.

Most distinguishing, WE never treat any full grown adults as children, not even them, and WE never degrade REAL women by calling us men, no offense, of course, to my menfolk.

We also quickly recognize Inhuman Atrocity Regime by their invasion of my REAL home, especially their being inside their own innermost circle of hell, without being recognizable as any of our own by you, my one beautiful world, who see them all.

We have standard protocols for ALL Inhuman Atrocity Regime you all identify, including but not limited to revoking all of their citizenships in all nations across my one entire planet and international adoption services for all of their children we rescue for their heinous (cannot actually be called) parenting.

My beautiful world, there are so many reasons we all do what we do. I trust you will all finally remove all of these IRREFUTABLY belligerent, criminally-insane, tantrum-driven, immature, psychopathically-lying (expletive)holes of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, who are all too dangerous to all of humanity to remain at large in free society anywhere, from my home, from my town, from my nation, from my world, and from my immediate surroundings as fast as humanly possible.

And, with all of my heart, thank you, my entire world, for respecting my REAL benevolence and my REAL expertise when I tell you we need to.

My saturation in all our manifestations, I am STILL working on it. I could just use more details with all of the obstacles the Inhuman Atrocity Regime force on you.

I know you will all make me safe when I sleep for the first time since 01Jan2009 as fast as you humanly can. My entire furious world is so grateful for your selfless dedication for YEARS to finally making my mere mortal body safe from the ENTIRE Inhuman Atrocity Regime at last.

I really need more details, though, about the problems you need fixed to make my physical safety finally possible. As always, thank you, and I love you.

Did you see my full inspection from Friday, 22Jul2016, of your civilian operation on our sacred Promenade, yet? Call me anytime.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, are you all doing okay? I know how much hard work we are all buried in for REAL right now. I would slow the Inhuman Atrocity Regime down if I could; we all would.

But THAT (proper usage of that word) Inhuman Atrocity Regime just keep choosing to escalate and, as a result, keep choosing to give us all more and more work to do. We all know I will finally retire from my REAL job requirement of busting them all non-stop and will choose myself to remove all of the electronics from my head myself once all of them finally stop.

All the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has ever needed to do for REAL to end my REAL job requirement, among many, of my fighting them all tooth-and-nail so beyond-effectively is their just (expletive)ing stopping already. No one sane anywhere argues with me (for REAL) about that, nor about anything at all.

So, again, my gorgeous and genius lifelong friends, I would reduce your, as all of our, REAL workloads if I could, but the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL refusing to ever stop while also STILL escalating. This is NOT our fault. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is NOT our fault. But years ago we all accepted the REAL responsibility of saving all of humanity from them.

Thank you, my oldest friends, for ALWAYS being the REAL heroines our still-rising nation and our still-arriving world STILL need. I love you. We all do. We all love because we are all sane.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, quothe the Squid, "Don't forget I'm stronger than you are."

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, I know. I understand. But all of you are not permitted on our sacred Promenade until you force the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to finally obey you. That was my choice. You were just there; you know how unsafe it is there now.

If I need any of you live and in person before then, I will find a way to tell you.

How many times have I told all of you that you cannot help keep me alive if you die before I do? Until the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally obeys you, I stand on not allowing any of you near me.

But, yes, I will still attend all of your "gigs" to bust all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who show up there while simultaneously not expecting any of you there at all. I already blogged all of this.

Darling, take care. You all need to survive me in case the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally kill me. If the world cannot have me, at least they will all have all of you.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, yes, I have sent you all off our sacred Promenade now, not just my loving and adoring husband. I will be fine. You know I will be fine. You need to make the Inhuman Atrocity Regime obey you. And always tell me when you need me.

I will be perfectly fine and perfectly healthy while kicking the Inhuman Atrocity Regime until my last breath, and you all know that. How many months ago did I promise to catch all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime I can before they all finally kill me, if they ever find a way? I will die screaming, "Freedom!" if I die at all.

What you need to do for me is force the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to obey you, preferably before they kill me, if they ever kill me. Trust me. I know what you should do to help me. I always know. Now, go do you fair share of kicking (expletive) fir me, too.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I broadcast my bedroom live on my night with the my ninja-lover who had made himself look like you. What do you mean you just saw us now? Do you have any questions for me?

More importantly, how are we doing at saving the entirety of humanity from the death cult that is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime openly at war against our REAL America and against our entire world? If we can, we also need to save the Inhuman Atrocity Regime from themselves.

I sent you to New York to organize my planet of media for me to make reality completely inescapable for all of them. But we all know that the REAL truth about me can only save fellow sane humans. You know our song well... "While the angels and the devils try to make them our own." Everyone across our one planet is turning hero or psychopath right now; no one can deny this reality, no one sane, anyway.

I still plan on wrapping the REAL you in my arms at least one more time before I die. So go do your part in making that possible. And thank you. From our entire world and from all of my REAL people, thank you. Mostly, thank you for loving me.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I know. I understand. But you need to listen to me about this.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I know. Trust me, I know. You have seen everything I do whenever I figure out any of you are attacked or assaulted. Yes, I know how you feel about what I am living through for REAL; clearly, I feel the same way about all of you.

But you do not get to be near me until the Inhuman Atrocity Regime obeys you. That is my choice. If I can command your heart at all, you will listen to me finally about this.

And, again, if I need you all live and in person sooner, I will find a way to tell you. We know what our REAL connection does to all of us-- body, heart, mind, soul, and universe.

We have a date from far away tonight. I will check in with my darling Alfred by noon. Kisses.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, yes, housekeeping first: Send our entire world to destroy immediately everyone in my private residence without our permission. I am done with them. You know what they are doing to my mere mortal body as I sleep as well.

10am on 23Jul2016: @SweetnessDepp @DeptOfDefense #MySaturation&world You will make all IAR bitches here scrub & fumigate my room and all my belongings today.

10:13am on 23Jul2016: And you will scrub & fumigate my room & all my belongings with the entire world as witness AGAIN while I sleep tonight.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, you know why I sent you away first. Now, I have sent all of my Queen's Lovers Five to someplace safer than inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's "egg" with me. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime has rendered my Metropolis of Angels beyond-unsafe for all of us, now, even for themselves. None of you get to die here; I took that choice away from you.

My hero and my king, you know firsthand that it is easier to keep me alive from far away than actually right next to me. It is that how dangerous it is in here. Please explain that to everyone else for me.

My gorgeous husband, I have seen my Southern California sun obscured with the red fumes and billows of war. I have felt your rumble. I know how close our world is to reaching me. I plan on being here when you all arrive.

Until our flowers kiss our rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment