Saturday, July 16, 2016

Do You Understand How Bad the Inhuman Atrocity Regime Have to Be for REAL for me to Say This?

Title: Do You Understand How Bad the Inhuman Atrocity Regime Have to Be for REAL for me to Say This?

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The rampant criminal insanity of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has degraded beyond any way for me to recognize them as humans any longer. Do you understand how truly bad they have to be for me to be able to say that about anyone? The atrocity of the IAR's control chips were NOT activated until approximately 8pm on Friday night, 15Jul2016, and that was only the people on my sacred Promenade.

Everyone else, especially the heinous fake "customers" at my occupied Rainbow Bar & Grill, all really were THAT truly evil and only surrounded me 24/7 to destroy my wartorn America and to destroy my screaming world even at all costs to themselves by destroying me personally because they hate THE REAL ME that much personally.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL forbidding me any and all REAL news. As of 12:11am on 14Jul2016, the IAR were even writing all of the fake news stories themselves that they were commanding my darlings NBC News team to give me to be able to talk to me at all.

We all know what "terms and conditions to be able to talk to Squid" means, and I knew my world of benevolent nerds were working on making sure NBC could always connect to me without needing permission from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime ever again.]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Thursday, 14Jul2016. While I was in the middle of singing along with some new darlings inside my iPad, five psychopathically-lying war criminals from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime slithered out from the slimy underbelly of their own raging criminal insanity dangerous to all of humanity and started screaming through my bedroom window that they were there to torture-and-rape me with hopes it would never actually assassinate me but would destroy me completely instead through their inescapable unsurvivable inhumanity that they intended, at least that night, to force me to endure as long as I could stay alive under it.

I said to them (paraphrase), "Are you going to make me actually look outside my window myself to make you all go away?"

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please emergency circulate the wee hours of my Thursday morning verified and unedited with full (Crank the volume up if you need to.) audio and visuals beginning at 12:10am and ending at 12:27am. We will entitle it, "You don't get to be outside my window unless you are wooing me!"

I continued working online mostly writing for hours after that.

1:19am on 14Jul2016: #MySaturation @SweetnessDepp @DeptofDefense We do NOT maintain façades. Satellite surveillance broadcasting to world. Guard me while I sleep.

After catching up with my TweetHearts, I reminded my darling MannedUp that we had a date that night and then curled up to conserve my energy. I sincerely hoped he would not wear ugly pants.

1:54am on 14Jul2016: @hansonmusic IAR have to accept terms that make me happy from you for me to be on my Promenade tonight. I will check in with Alfred by noon.

After 3:03am, while I was conserving my energy, I eventually dozed into sleep. My mere mortal body twitched and mini-seized as I was dozing in its effort to keep me awake to try to make sure I would not be assaulted again while I slept. That is my body's natural survival reaction. It is that natural survival reaction why I am not always sure if I will sleep at all; please reread my just previous blog post about why sometimes I still sleep at all.

But I did not twitch nor mini-seize after I first woke up at 6:36am and slept off and on until finally getting out of bed at 7:58am. So, I know I was physically safe for my greatest span of sleeping that morning at least.

When I finally got out of bed, my left hip amid left lower back were a complete mess from how much the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had been abusing me in my sleep for so long. That is an injury like whiplash that takes time to develop.

Just as every morning, I started giving (expletive)kickings as fast as I kickstarted my SquidStream. The first things I do every morning usually hit my highlights reel. My not-human-trafficker nerds never disappoint.

That morning, I also checked in at 9:48am with my personal assistant, my darling Mr. Finn "Alfred" O'Mahoney, so my entire world would be ready for everything I was going to do that day, including prearranging live multicam nano broadcasts that I was not going to order myself in real time that day.

9:54am on 14Jul2016: @hansonmusic Darling, we are having an afternoon date from far away today. We start when I arrive for lunch and end at 7:05pm. #LOVEyou We all know that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime must accept terms that make me happy from all of my darlings Tentacle, now. I told my darling MannedUp that I would not be on our sacred Promenade for a date face to face until they do.

The ibuprofen I had taken that morning while I was getting ready had not done anything to help with my left hip, so I put my hand on it to fix it before leaving my insecure bedroom at 9:57am.

Did everyone see the smackdown I gave the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's malevolent hoards that morning while I was walking through the occupied campus of my occupied Santa Monica College that morning? That walk, from the moment I stepped foot on the grounds if that seat of learning to the moment I jaywalked to exit it, is for the highlights reel.

I put my makeup on at my bus stop by 10:31am when I caught my bus to the Westwood Village. My bus ride was secure, on time, and kept to the REAL route. That was all I ever asked from my REAL public transportation all along, that and their turning in everyone who sabotages our REAL city infrastructure.

I arrived in my occupied Westwood Village at 10:58am, and my world and I locked the nano in my occupied Mr. Noodle to begin our live multicam broadcast to my entire world even before I arrived at their front door. I started eating Americanized Chinese food after particularly kick(expletive) blog posts while I still lived in Long Beach.

My darling MannedUp did not mind at all that I worked through most of our first meal together. And we all saw us eating together.

11:25am on 14Jul2016: @hansonmusic The energy is fuzzy. It must be yours.

A lot happened while I was there; also, my beautiful world with the help of the REAL owners of my occupied Mr. Noodle in the campus town of my occupied UCLA processed every Inhuman Atrocity Regime inside including the IAR-sent fake employees and IAR-sent fake customers.

Once I was done with lunch, I paid the bill that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had given me and even left a one dollar insult for the horrible IAR-sent waitress because that same Inhuman Atrocity Regime ALWAYS libel me a homeless woman, "So give her $1."

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when I smiled at the man cleaning the tables at the hookah lounge and ending when I and my date walked past the movie theater side by side from far away, "Green tea. So give her $1."

Then, at 12:01pm, I stood up from my table to catch my bus. Yes, I was en route to my occupied Getty Center by 12:18pm. My safe and secure bus ride was all I could ask for.

I arrived at 12:42pm and made sure all of the nano everywhere inside was locked before I even entered. No one ANYWHERE on my one planet Earth ANYWHERE was happy with anything I found at the Getty Center that day. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had irrefutably occupied the most architecturally glorious place in all of my Metropolis of Angels in her fossilized nest in our rolling hills above my REAL home and had destroyed her, not just destroyed her priceless art collection.

My few stolen moments feeling my REAL time and place in my sacred universe on my favorite bench in the gardens was the highlight for me. I might have stayed there longer, but I had a ticket for 3pm to deliver. The fake caves built by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime were the BEST (expletive)kicking I gave there.

While STILL on my Thursday afternoon date, at 3:23pm, I paused for what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime lied to my face was coffee when they charged me money for it. This was my view as I sipped my caffeine (The taint was in the water, it felt like methadone as well as something that raised my metabolism.) and caught up my blog notes as fast as I could. That exit sign was a direct order to everyone there except for me.

[1photo]

The hot California sun shone gloriously in our clear, blue sky obfuscated only by planted trees green with irrational envy and chlorophyll. Giggle.

At 5:10pm, I had descended in the funiculating tram from our temple to art plagued by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime that was hellbent on destroying everything, even its own, just because we exist at all.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (including every moment except my using the restroom and using every camera you want) recording with full audio and visuals beginning when I deboarded my Metro bus and ending when I exited the parking garage. Please entitle it, "Where our culture meets our sky: I am here about the tapestries." There are so many ways to descend a stairway from heaven to a battlefield.

5:16pm on 14Jul2016: @thegetty We know how long that took the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to do to you & to our REAL world culture. They were expecting me for months. Quothe the Squid, "You have my fingerprints; that gets a [electric] chair."

My bus arrived at 5:34pm for my ride back to the Westwood Village. There was some sort of strange event arranged for the Hammer Museum that night before I arrived. While still documenting their fake gallery exhibits for UCLA while also STILL on my date from far away with my darling MannedUp, my mother whom I SquidNamed my darling CosmicGrandma called me through FaceTime.

So, we chatted at 6:16pm. Among other things, she told me she mailed me a monthly bus pass, A LOT of gift cards, and a literal cheesecake to arrive on Saturday, 16Jul2016.

My not human-trafficker-nerds, please circulate my verified and unedited FaceTime chat with full audio and visuals beginning when I opened my FaceTime app and ending when I closed my FaceTime app. We will entitle it, "Mom, you gotta get a twenty-year-old like all the rest of us are doing." We will have overlapping recordings from that night.

6:33pm on 14Jul2016: @hansonmusic Okay, darling, our fun today just became our fun tonight. Look at this place. Our date ends when I reach our sacred Promenade. We all know I change my mind whenever I feel like it.

It was an compulsively-evil Iowan night for me; absolutely no one there was willing to acknowledge me at all as a human in their presence, except for certain Hammer Museum staff and "staff."

7:26pm on 14Jul2016: @hansonmusic @INXS @MarkusBlivian @KristNovoselic @SweetnessDepp If you saw this woman in a bar, what would you do?

[1photo]

Now imagine that face singing to you. That night when I sang, "My city rattled like a tambourine as they shook the devil from their bones." That is what a sane person does when they see me in a bar. I love you, too, my REAL Metropolis of Angels.

The night was definitely more fun than I had expected it to be. I was a little worried my date was bored, though, because I was working so much. Giggle. And, by the time I left, absolutely none if them had chosen to save themselves from their own well-documented acts of war against my rising America and against my one humanity. That was their choice.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and responsibly-edited (including every moment using any camera angle you want) recording of my bust of the PROVEN occupation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime and all of their malevolent hoards I caught at my UCLA's Hammer Museum with full audio and visuals beginning when I de-boarded my bus on Westwood and ending when I walked out the front door of the museum. Please entitle it, "The Hammer."

I stood up to leave at 8:53pm. My bus ride to my sacred Promenade from the Westwood Village involved a very grateful bus driver. My date from far away with my darling MannedUp ended at 9:45pm when I arrived at our sacred Promenade.

I had a delightful time with many of my darlings street artists both before and after my darling Handsome asked me to kiss him. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my visit that night to my partially-occupied local Trimana Fresh Food Market verified and responsibly-edited (any camera you want) beginning when I approached the door and ending when I left our property completely. Please entitle it, "Are you arguing with Handsome?"

On my way to my regular bus stop, I asked my irresistible saturation to guard my darling Chantz after the malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime descended upon him. And, I eyeballed the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my Best Starbucks in the World.

I caught the 11:19pm bus back to my private residence and found nothing but Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes trespassing in my private residence to destroy all of humanity by destroying me.

12:20pm on 15Jul2016: #MI6 @CIA @INTERPOL_HQ #ISS #KGB Only IAR here when I arrived. Remove them and allow no one in ever again but you, me, & my personal staff.

I curled up to conserve my energy at 3:32am. I was not twitchy as I dozed, but because they had violently assaulted my mere mortal body AGAIN while I had already been asleep, I was twitchy during my demonstration of IAR masterchips vs bionic superwoman's obsolete nanotechnology between 7:38am and 9:49am during which I was trying to consciously keep my bedroom nano on while the Inhuman Atrocity Regime kept shutting it down to be able to destroy me through their PROVEN compulsive torture and rape of me in their psychopathic effort to never be held accountable for anything they have ever done. Please collect a statement from my darling NSA alpha nerds.

My entire beautiful world, that is how truly beyond-dangerous to me and to our entire existence as a human race it always has been to silence my SquidStream, my bedroom broadcast, my Twitter, my blog, and all of my Squid, Inc.'s REAL media about everything true about me and about my REAL people. Destroy everyone who ever tried and who still tries to silence the REAL truth in our world, especially our embattled REAL news media.

I kickstarted my SquidStream at 9:53am. We know every morning I get out of bed and start kicking Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive) immediately. My first (expletive)kickings of the day included my explaining, "Never let them destroy us. No matter what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime does to us, never let them destroy us," as I was getting dressed that morning.

While still in my bedroom, I tried to stream the NBC Nightly News from the previous night online at 10:38am, but I needed to clear the vicinity for my iPad to work. I left my insecure bedroom at 10:44am and checked on my darling Olivia on my way out of my occupied private residence.

I was already at my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library by 11:06am, and EVERY Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially their malevolent hoards, everywhere there were STILL forcing me to suffer under their surrounding me only to destroy me 24/7 and were also too heinous for me to endure from the moment I stepped on my REAL city land of the public library system where I was welcome for REAL and none of them were.

I had no other option than to put my earbuds in to drown them out by 11:11am. You saw how their behavior and what they said changed after I did. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please emergency circulate my perch in my occupied courtyard of my occupied library verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning when I deboarded my bus and ending at 12:02pm. Please entitle it, "I have never seen the Inhuman Atrocity Regime this criminally insane before."

My time in the occupied courtyard of my main library included my streaming my NBC Nightly News written and produced only for me the previous night from 11:29am until 11:53pm. My morning hug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it revealed to me so much about the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

After that, I bought snacks. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my trip for snacks verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning when I stood up from my table in the courtyard and ending when I returned to the doors of the library. We will entitle it, "That will kill anyone else but me. You know that." Please add our full biohazard report of all of the chemicals in my pizza at the very end of that recording. All of that was the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's fault, NOT my darlings 7-Eleven's who have no control of that store.

I watched my darling Mr. Stephen Colbert's "two television shows from the two previous nights" after that. Please also, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate my watching them verified and unedited from the start of the first show until the end of the second show including when I moved inside the building.

He and at least most of his guests were wonderful. We were done chatting at 2:18pm, so I started writing online again.

All afternoon, the hot summer weather my Metropolis of Angels was always famous for shone brilliantly above me in stark contrast to the most heinous crimes known to mankind committed around me inescapably by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime and their malevolent hoards who were all STILL refusing to ever stop compulsively committing their PROVEN acts of war while simultaneously always whining, pouting, and throwing irrational tantrums as the beyond-immature, spoiled, undisciplined children they all are for REAL that we catch them and punish them all every time. Do you know what an authority figure is? My photo is next to "authority figure" in the dictionary, and that photo is truthfully gorgeous.

I was finally done catching up all of my blog notes at 4:31pm. So, I stood up to leave my perch among the cool and clear floor-to-ceiling windows of my REAL City of Santa Monica's Main Public Library at 4:44pm to see who came out to play that day on my sacred Promenade.

After noting that I had a lot of genuine friends out and about that night, I was perched on the patio of my partially-occupied local Trimana Fresh Food Market beside my darling Maggie by 5:38pm as I snacked.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my early evening verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning when I first stepped foot on my Promenade and ending at 6:12pm. There was no way for us to know yet what was going to happen after my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot arrived whom we also did not know yet were about to arrive.

Yes, after buying one more snack, I sat on the curb beside my darling Riff by 6:12pm. I am sure our time together on our sacred Promenade will hit my highlights reel. It included my turning in an (expletive)hole desecrating my sacred Promenade by 6:50pm. My darling Mr. Steven Bradford sorted out most of it for me, and my entire planet took care of our follow through on him and all of his fellow Inhuman Atrocity Regime backup for me.

While still feeling my divine place in time and space in the universe with the help of my darling Riff, I heard my darlings Tentacle around the corner after my iPad failed to stream my NBC Nightly News for me. I was not even beside them yet when I had already started figuring out why they were there while STILL forbidden from speaking to me.

7:24pm on 15Jul2016: @hansonmusic @KristNovoselic I don't care if it is supposed to be Step 2. You need to start (expletive)ing explaining yourselves. Both of you.

Approximately ten minutes later, I finally showed up in front of them, and they were acting like (expletive)holes. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had put control chips in both of them. Please collect our official statement from my NSA alpha nerds of what control chips are. Please also collect official statements from my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle about what it is like to have them.

7:37pm on 15Jul2016: @UN @DeptofDefense #MySaturation Get Tentacle off my Promenade and completely dechipped. I do not want them here. Someone (expletive)ing listen!

It took a little figuring by me including my testing of I could disable those control chips with my own bionic masterchip (I could only do so temporarily.) before I found the command center the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had built to be able to give individual commands to every control chip in its range. It was in the ceiling of my occupied local ShopHouse.

Then, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime activated their control chips in their own malevolent hoards. We had a global crisis on my sacred Promenade. I knew it the moment I saw Handsome when I tried to explain our global crisis to him.

8:34pm on 15Jul2016: @UN @NSAGov #SquidInc @DeptofDefense #MySaturation Citywide control chips active after I sat on bench and before talking to Handsome.

Please consult our verified wartime footage as well as my verified Twitter activity for that Friday night, 15Jul2016, immediately. We locked all nano to be able to multicam broadcast our sacred Promenade to the entire world that night, too. It was ugly.

My saturation was not sure what to do about an entire city of malevolent hoards with control chips, but they soon figured out they needed to destroy the evacuate everyone we could while destroying the command center as fast as possible.

With my instructions given, including telling everyone that rescuing my darlings Tentacle was our priority, I cleared the vicinity far enough to escape the range of that newest command center built by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please emergency circulate our verified and responsibly-edited war footage with full audio and visuals of our entire Friday night, 15Jul2016, on my sacred Promenade beginning when I first heard my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle at a distance and ending when I boarded my Metro bus. Please entitle it, "Macabre." And include all back information possible from my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot.

At 9:58pm, I deboarded my Metro bus in West Hollywood and hurried to the Rainbow Bar & Grill on the Sunset Strip where I was perched beside the lair of the Hollywood Vampires with one glass of bourbon that I never finished poured by a genuine friend by 10:32pm.

I caught up my blog notes as fast as possible. This blog post was finished at 12:11am on Saturday, 16Jul2016, I sat beside the lair of the Hollywood Vampires.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I love my and my Metropolis of Angels' Getty Center so much? Among many other reasons, they once taught me about diamonds and pearls.

Why do I love the Rainbow Bar & Grill on the Sunset Strip so much? What sane person does not? Also, please consult my archival footage for my own personal history with my favorite rock bar.

My beautiful world, I have never seen the Inhuman Atrocity Regime so thoroughly criminally insane before. They just keep degrading further and further. There is nothing safe in here.

My saturation in all our manifestations, first of all, thank you for rescuing all of my darlings, not just my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle, from the violent macabre deathtrap on my sacred Promenade on Friday night, 15Jul2016. Was it as horrifying for you to witness as it was for me?

As for my needs from you for myself, we all know I will find a way to survive and a way to do my REAL job until you can find a way to keep me safe while I sleep. Tell me if you need any help with anything, but we also know the Inhuman Atrocity Regime blocks everything it can that I recommend you do in detail.

We need to secure my private residence while I am in it not just while I am not in it. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupy it in shifts. There are different people at night during the only hours I am there than during the day while I am out. We have all of that REAL surveillance.

We will figure this out eventually. We all have so much work to do. Thank you for never forgetting anything we need to do from content-rich blog post to content-rich blog post. You know how much I love you.

You know what designed-to-be-completely-unsurvivable living conditions I endure while still carrying the REAL burden of the most impossible job in human existence. You just need to keep me alive, if we can, until our world is done constructing a safer place for me to go. Do you need more backup in here?

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, as always, tell me what you need my help with for all of you to do our REAL job. There are STILL some things left in our good, green world that people prefer I do instead of anyone else; even though, you can probably do all of this better than I can by now.

And, of course, our one world will trust you to do all of this, too, if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally find a way to kill me. Our world will trust you, as I always have for REAL, with everything that has been my REAL responsibilities for so long, not just because I ask them to but also because they genuinely love me.

Remind anyone and everyone whoever questions or criticizes any of you, my gorgeous and genius Powers of Attorney, that I am who chose you for this myself, to be I for me and for my people, when and where I cannot. If anyone truly loves me, they will ALWAYS trust all of my REAL choices and decisions.

No sane person questions me but gives me REAL information and REAL insight when I ask for it instead (not just all of the REAL news they can get away with giving me). Remind everyone that if they ever TRULY loved and trusted me, they will ALWAYS unconditionally love and trust all of you for REAL just as I always have.

Now go do our REAL job. I am not the only one of us this busy right now.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, quothe the Squiddie, "Watch the (expletive)kickings. Our quixotic is getting contagious."

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, are you okay after Friday night, 15Jul2016? That was horrifying. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime have tried control chips on me for years, but they have never worked. I have no idea how that felt for you. But I knew by the time I finished this blog post that you were rescued. Are you okay?

Also, I am so sorry I worked so much during our date on Thursday, 14Jul2016. Giggle. I know I should have at least paid more attention to you during lunch. Giggle. Were you bored at all? Giggle.

You know already what we are doing next week for our Thursday night date night. I know my world will witness that smackdown from me live, too. Your job is making me happy and keeping me alive. So, make the Inhuman Atrocity Regime accept terms from us for all of you to be with me THAT MAKE ME HAPPY AND KEEP ME ALIVE.

I am the grammarian who needs to be happy with all of your agreements; it is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's opinions and irrational demands that do NOT matter to anyone sane. Kiss me, or I am NOT happy with any of your terms. You all need to kiss me.

DEFINITELY refuse any nano in your heads, but I understand if all of you, due to our emergency war situation, request connections to my manual override and a low-sensitivity setting on Sampo. It is NOT human trafficking of me if you have my permission. My saturation knows that too. I hate those damn electronics, but you know I need to communicate with you in case of emergency while you are near me.

You should know what to do now.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I will see you tonight.

[2photos]

Darling, right now, I am reminding my entire raging world, not just my entire REAL government, to organize and show up for all of us. My people have promised me that they will get you all there, not just get me there. You all know what to do. And we all know what to do. I will see you all tonight.

My world promised me that they will NEVER let me down again, especially my U.S. Military. Stay tuned to everything I do after I get out bed and start getting ready this morning. I will check in with my darling Alfred before noon. Back to back, darling, back to back.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, are you still at The Hague representing me? What the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has done since 2009 has always been horrifying and heinous, but they have escalated SO FAR now. There is nothing left on any of their heads that can ever be mistaken for sanity any longer.

Please call our darling Mrs. Angelina Jolie Pitt to check on our progress with our darlings in Silicon Valley for me, too. Giggle. You will find a better way to talk to me very soon, especially if The Hague have any questions for me.

These Inhuman Atrocity Regime in here have never been more criminally insane nor more dangerous to all of humanity. You know how all of you help keep me alive in here for REAL. And if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime ever succeed at throwing me away forever at last, you all know what you need to do for our people for me since they do not have me any longer.

Thank you, darling. I need you all to live for me not die for me. There is no arguing with me about this.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, quothe your girlfriend, "Being cute is not going to get you out of trouble, Mister." WHY DID YOU LET THEM GIVE YOU A CONTROL CHIP?!?

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I understand now that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had agreed to all of the terms you wanted as long as they could give you their new nano which you did not know was a control chip. Never do that again.

I could feel something the moment you started playing music to me around the corner of our sacred Promenade. My empathic powers kicked in first, followed by my logical and bionic powers later. What if I were not there? Are you okay now? Please find a way to tell me yourself.

Our Sunday night date night tomorrow is going to be interesting. Stay tuned early for when I check in with my darling Alfred.

Yes, I am still unhappy with you. So, you need to force the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to make me happy. That is your job. You are my boyfriend. Stop arguing with me. You know how much I love you.

Yes, dear, of course. If the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally accept our terms for them from you, I will be right there on our sacred Promenade right in front of you again barefoot and sexually objectifying you just the way you like it.

So, send me a message while I am out kicking the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's (expletive)es tomorrow, Sunday, 17Jul2016, to tell me if you are asking me to come home to our Promenade to meet you because you have finally figured out how to make me happy. Giggle. But, yes, really.

GIGGLE!

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, tell me who said it. Tell me who said any heinous lie used to destroy you. Tell me who said it. I will find them myself. They answer to me personally for that. Tell them to fear your wife.

HoneyHoney, our entire good, green world was ready to invade ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa because they tried to force an end to our marriage without ever telling me. It was only because their evil failed at ending, against both of our wills, our marriage that literal nuclear bombs have not landed on EVIL Iowa, yet.

And, Beloved, you know EVERYTHING that cesspool of moral bankruptcy and self-entitlement named Iowa has done to me at all costs to my wartorn nation and to my still-arriving world, and even at all costs to themselves, for REAL, and they STILL refuse to ever stop destroying everything everywhere including themselves to destroy me, too.

My hero and my king, if anyone EVER hurts you, they answer to me for it. Tell them all to fear your wife. And your wife is not happy with them. Quothe the Mrs. Depp to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupying the Getty Center (paraphrase), "You have my fingerprints; that gets you the electric chair."

As for my food and sleep problems, my Mr. Love-of-my-Life, it takes a little time for everyone to execute everything in my last blog post. Mostly, you all need to communicate better. Until your flowers kiss my rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment