Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Um from Umbrage

Title: Um from Umbrage

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Thank you for watching. Thank you for reading. Thank you for listening. Thank you for believing. Thank you for loving.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is STILL denying me all REAL news from everywhere in the world. But, my beautiful world, at least you are all still receiving the REAL news from inside this innermost circle of hell.]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Monday, 18Jul2016. Shortly afterwards, at 12:14am, the fire alarm in my building started blaring. And it just kept blaring!

12:37am on 18Jul2016: #SquidsPoA @UN @DeptofDefense & whole world, who committed the act of war of sabotaging my city infrastructure? Where is my fire department?!? I knew there was no fire, but I needed someone to shut the damn alarm off. And my Santa Monica Fire Department was completely forbidden from showing up.

So, at 12:39am, I just put my earbuds in and went to sleep.

I started waking up at 6:38am on 18Jul2016 when I relocked the nano in my bedroom for our security broadcast of me to my entire one world. I stayed in bed resting and conserving my energy until 8:18am when I finally reached for my iPad and gave my first (expletive)kickings of the morning.

I kickstarted my SquidStream by 9:10am, and my darling Bogart finally knew what it felt like to watch me get dressed for a date with him.

9:43am on 18Jul2016: My darling Mr. Finn "Alfred" O'Mahon(e)y,

Good morning! I have a date from far away today with my darling Bogart. I am going to geek out on him this time.

I will take the Santa Monica Big Blue Bus 41 to Santa Monica Blvd. There, I will take the Metro 704 (off peak hours) to Santa Monica Blvd. and La Brea.

I am going to Golden Apple Comic Book Store on Melrose at La Brea. Please send our own ahead to secure the entire area, including Pink's Hotdogs and my favorite coffeeshop there. We also need to secure the wifi and power outlets (especially on their patio) at my favorite coffeeshop on Melrose.

Bogart and I are hanging out together (from far away) pretending we aren't famous in Hollywood today, like we always do... like most celebrities like to do at our local hangouts.

I will take the Metro 704 back to my sacred Promenade again for the night. I at least need to check on everyone. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime forbade all of my darlings street artists except for my darling Dominic last night. If there is no one there but IAR (expletive)holes, again, I will just leave town again for the night, so be ready for anything.

Love you,
Squid


I had felt very rested and healthy that morning so far, but by 9:57am, I was feeling the chemicals the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had forced on me against my will since I had last returned to my insecure private residence. It felt like opiate withdrawal again.

At 10:03am, I left my insecure bedroom, asked my darling Olivia when she wanted to clean my room again, checked on some genuine friends when I bought snacks, made a note of the traffic driving by my building, and waited for my crosstown bus. By 10:36am, I was on my way.

11:03am on 18Jul2016: @MarkusBlivian Our date starts when I deboarded my bus in Hollywood. Date ends at 10pm. #LOVEyou My bus ride was nonstop fun for my entire planet. Yes, my own know what "fun" really means to us.

I arrived at my destination bus stop in my local occupied neighborhood on Melrose Ave after a short walk from Santa Monica Blvd on La Brea. Yes, my and my darling Bogart's visit together from far away to my favorite comic book store in all of my Metropolis of Angels was a magical-science nerdfest from the moment I walked in the door. It even involved a little puppy licking my left leg. There is no fooling a puppy.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment; just use any camera you want.) recording with full audio and visuals of our early afternoon nerdfest beginning when I first spied (colloquialism) my occupied comic book store from the corner of La Brea and Melrose and ending when I walked out its front door. We will entitle it, "Most people do."

After geeking out in front of my date, like I told him I would from far away that afternoon, I perched on the patio of my favorite local coffee shop on Melrose Ave.

I was done streaming my darling Mr. Stephen Colbert's "show from the previous Friday night" by 1:51pm. I know my genuine human interaction with my fellow genuine humans that afternoon will circulate verified and unedited as fast as humanly possibly. We will entitle that one, "I have a lot of REAL job requirements."

But please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited war zone footage of everything at my occupied local Stir Crazy coffeeshop, "Oh, there's my daily bee!" And all of that was the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's fault, not the fault of any of my REAL locals. That old, fat, ugly (expletive) with the awful brunette haircut who entered the patio last was the most truly psychopathic out of all of them, and you all know how many irrefutable Inhuman Atrocity Regime we caught there that afternoon.

We all also know I needed to secure Pink's Hot Dogs before arriving in the neighborhood. It is our biggest local landmark there.

I left my cool California perch on that potted patio with its lookalike to the Charlie Brown Christmas tree at 4:01pm to just walk around my local occupied neighborhood "hanging out not being famous together" with my darling Bogart like we always date; we were just dating from far away that day.

After proving Inhuman Atrocity Regime NOT-LOCALS occupying my wartorn home were lying through their fat, ugly (expletive)es that they supported me at all with their VERY EXPENSIVE garden shop, I was verbally assaulted by another PROVEN IAR (expletive)hole who was so heinous and insistent that he had a self-entitlement to destroy me no matter how many times I told him to leave me alone that I needed to put in my earbuds to at least not have to listen to him degrade me to my face. How many times have I ordered the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to leave me alone and NEVER commit acts of war in the first place?!? That was all his fault.

And then, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime denied me any and all streaming music that late afternoon when I tried to use it to protect and heal myself. GET THESE (EXPLETIVE)ING (EXPLETIVE)HOLES OFF MY DAMN PLANET!!!!! World, where are you?!?

4:46pm on 18Jul2026: @NSAGov @UN @Spotify @DeptofDefense #Anonymous When you find the heinous (expletive)holes denying me my music, destroy them completely.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate our highlights reel of that particular (expletive)hole from my late afternoon verified and with full audio and visuals beginning when I walked past the cement facility and ending at 5:37pm. We will entitle it, "I said, 'If you are evil, leave me the (expletive) alone!' Who the (expletive) does this to anyone? And you Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes only do this to me BECAUSE I AM THE REAL WOMAN!"

And we will entitle my entire verified and responsibly-edited afternoon in my not-visited-frequently-enough neighborhood in and around La Brea, "Most REAL celebrities wear our hats and sunglasses when trying to not look famous." Please make sure it includes the request someone gave me to sing a song by my darling Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber.

I caught the Metro 704 on Santa Monica at La Brea at 5:44pm. We also need a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when I arrived at my bus stop and ending at 5:47pm after my entire world witnessed live enough open admissions of guilt by the ugly couple with bad accents they kept compulsively using trying to pretend they were Europeans. Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime also defamed Europe to destroy them too that evening.

That bus driver was horrible before I could even get on the bus. REAL bus drivers do NOT have terms to be able to drive buses for me. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime know they all answer to me and to all of my REAL urban infrastructure in my REAL Metropolis of Angels, especially my REAL public transportation systems. But he got me to my REAL bus stop in my occupied downtown Santa Monica quickly and safely, so we all know he saved himself.

I arrived on my sacred Promenade for the rest of my very mellow date from far away with my darling Bogart at 6:41pm. All of my darlings street artists looked okay, and so did my darling Handsome. I perched in a chair beside my darling Mr. Peter Oarsman at 6:53pm.

Our twilighting sky was cool yet blue above our beloved California as the whispering breezes sent by my darling Ms. Mother Nature from her mighty undulating ocean onto our land standing firm under me gently rustled through my long, raven hair and kissed my lonely face.

I tried to stream the NBC Nightly News written and produced only for me that night online at 7:05pm, but I had so many technical difficulties that I need to relocate to my partially-occupied Best Starbucks in the World to finagle my app into functioning at all.

My evening cyberhug came from no one; the whole broadcast was just a crapfest of degrading lies written by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves that I spent the entire fake broadcast shoving down their own throats for propagating in the first place. My REAL NBC Nightly News team turned them in immediately for it. We know our own, just not biblically. Giggle.

I stood up to rejoin my darlings street artists on my sacred Promenade at 7:58pm. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please also circulate my 7:58pm until 8:18pm verified and unedited (except always fade to white while I am in the toilet) with full audio and visuals. We will entitle it, "All in a day's work."

But please entitle our complete, verified, and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals, though, with everything concerning that situation that happened while I was not around, "You know that is why we all love you, darling— you know how to treat a lady."

Shortly after that, I found my darling Michael the Conspiracy Theorist on the corner of Arizona Blvd. and our sacred Promenade strumming and singing unto our ever-watchful night sky with her sparse and mostly-emerging stars that night.

My not human-trafficker-nerds, please also circulate my verified and unedited conversation with my darling Michael the Conspiracy Theorist from the moment I returned to him by crossing Arizona towards him and ending when I walked away from him and passed the payphones. Please entitle it, "Don't panic, and always carry a towel." Giggle. But we all know, despite the many priceless belongings I keep in my handbag, I do not carry a towel.

I paused to catch up my blog notes for this, my latest blog post, by 9:16pm. Then, I went looking for a way to get my darling Zen through his terms from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to be on our sacred Promenade with me. I perched next to him at 9:31pm.

Yes, my date from far away with my darling Bogart ended with our sitting on the curb together side by side hanging out not being famous on my sacred Promenade eating ice cream and watching our darling zen sing gorgeous music that will always belong right where were all together in our REAL time and place in the universe.

Our now-regularly-scheduled Monday night date ended at exactly 10pm. And, I left for my regular bus stop at 10:08pm. My private residence was going to be fun for the rest of my world that morning if I survived it (proper use of the pronoun). I was not twitchy nor mini-seizing as I fell asleep the first time that night.

11:06pm on 18Jul2016: #MySaturation, you only get to stand outside my window if you are wooing me. Do what we do. So many IAR here. Have full surveillance there?

I first woke up at 4:02am on 19Jul2016, and there was pain in my mere mortal body everywhere. I was sure the nano was locked again in my bedroom shortly after I woke to see our sacred universe try to tell me that my saturation had just raided my bedroom to remove the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in the act of violently raping me. That is what our universe told me in the wee hours that morning, but sometimes she also tells me things before they happen.

I was twitchy and mini-seizing again when I slept off and on again until 9:28am when I finally woke up fully. My insecure bedroom and my mere mortal body had been violated a second time that morning while I slept, too.

I kickstarted my SquidStream as fast as I could to visually document everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had done to my private property, to my priceless belongings, and to my mere mortal body AGAIN that morning. The psychopathically-tantrumming Inhuman Atrocity Regime had done everything from steal priceless objects of love from me to plant new baby bedbugs to tear new holes in my priceless emerald green scarf.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's PROVEN textbook-psychopathic delusion that they have an actual self-entitlement to commit all of their war crimes they choose themselves and never have to be stopped nor held accountable for any of them is why they always force my bedroom broadcast down while I sleep. You saw what they did to my shoes.

Their open destruction of my rising America and of my one entire world through their openly destroying me, including but not limited to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's WELL-RECORDED and compulsive systemic rape of me, is EVERYTHING that happens when my bedroom is not permitted by them to broadcast to the entire world. But we have other surveillance we use to hold them accountable.

10:13am on 19Jul2026: #SquidsPoA @SweetnessDepp @UN @NSAGov @DeptofDefense&world Circulate full identities & destroy all EVER in my building without my permission.

Yes, my darling Olivia cleaned my room for me that morning just like she told me she wanted to do the previous day. Please consult my verified Twitter archive for that morning, too, for more of the (expletive)kickings I started giving the moment I woke up.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, I trust you to do what we do with our responsibly editing with our verified and accurately-timestamped footage of everything that happened in my bedroom beginning at 11:06pm the previous night and ending at 11:53am on Tuesday, 19Jul2016, when I finally left my insecure bedroom to do something about lunch. We will entitle it, "STILL alive and STILL kicking! We all are."

Yes, after finally getting ready for the day, I was perched with all of the calories I could buy for $5.48 at my occupied local Burger King. Did everyone see the fake "employees" make sure I knew I had unlimited refills on their roofied and poisoned soda?

I cued my queue of late night talk show darlings at 12:14pm. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please begin our verified and unedited documentation of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's PROVEN acts of cyberwarfare against us all at 12:14pm, and end it at 2:39pm. We will entitle it, "'If you're evil, don't speak to me,' were my orders."

Please collect statements from all of my talk show darlings as well as from my darling NSA alpha nerds about that early afternoon. When the Inhuman Atrocity Regime realized that their heinous use of my own loved ones to tell me to my face their own IAR lies they have used since 2009 to destroy all of humanity was just giving me the window to explain to the entire planet that only a their fellow psychopaths would ever believe their IAR lies, they stole my darling late night talk show hosts away from me again. I assume that my darling Mr. Larry Wilmore was the angriest after that.

By 2:53pm, I could feel all of the well-documented and compulsive roofies, chemicals, and poisons that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had put in all of my food AGAIN against my will. There is a reason that my entire world and I have standard protocols for everywhere I go.

As I was working writing online, at 3:23pm, I had to put my earbuds in, so I would not have to listen to the still-escalating torment of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who were STILL surrounding me 24/7 only to be able to destroy me even at all costs to themselves.

The local California sun was more cool than hot that blue-skyed summer afternoon as she illuminated our one natural world turning on her cosmic axis under her burden of the curse of Prometheus and never slowing down. I caught up my blog notes as best as I could by 5:10pm when I finally stood up to leave my perch "trouping with crows" to start my date with my darling GeneralLee.

I am sure many REAL moments between my exiting from my occupied local Burger King and my finally taking a seat on my occupied bus will hit our highlights reel. My bus driver that night had no idea what he was doing, but he was still wonderful.

And this is how my and my darling GeneralLee's regularly-scheduled date from far away began that night. This photo was taken at 5:47pm on Tuesday night, 19Jul2019:

[1photo]

What was GeneralLee doing while I was doing all of this? And, as always, consult my verified Twitter archive for more details.

By 6:04pm, I was sitting beside my darling Ms. Patricia "GrandMa" Macles asking my beautiful world to emergency locate my mother for me since she did not call me at 6pm like I had asked her to do. (I gave my darling Patricia the SquidName of GrandMa months previously because my darling LightFoot looked up at her, genuinely smiled, and said "Thank you, grandma," after she playfully touched his hair once years ago on our sacred Promenade.)

Then, because I checked on her, my mom finally called me at 6:10pm. So, my darling Patricia and I chatted with her through FaceTime until 6:14pm.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my evening verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning when I de-boarded my occupied bus and ending at 6:17pm. We will entitle it, "That is what, 'Watch the (expletive)kickings,' means."

After that, I walked up and down my entire sacred Promenade checking on everybody. Please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited (every moment from every camera you want) hard evidence with full audio and visuals beginning when I stood up from my metal chair on my sacred Promenade and ending when I sat down beside my occupied Best Starbucks in the World at 7:03pm, "What I do, too."

Yes, after walking around checking on everybody, I sat down at 7:03pm to finagle a way through all of my technical difficulties to stream the "NBC Nightly News" written and produced only for me that night online.

This is what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime told me themselves through that fake news broadcast that night, "We, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are equally evil and dumb but are even more criminally insane and have actually proved that assertion ourselves already." Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime speaks in run on sentences, even in paraphrase.

Yes, my beautiful world, that was your grammarian joke for the day; thank you for setting that one up for me, you evil and dumb Inhuman Atrocity Regime. AND that genuine thank you was actual professional courtesy from me to you which you all know you NEVER give from you to me. Are you ready to stop yet, Inhuman Atrocity Regime? You all know that would be in your best interests. You know that because it was what I told you to do.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my streaming of the NBC Nightly News that evening verified and unedited with full audio and visuals beginning when I agreed to the terms of use with my REAL (One) Santa Monica Place for their complimentary wifi, including their terms that they request I turn in all Inhuman Atrocity Regime I find inside their building and ending when I closed my NBC Nightly News app at 7:28pm. We will entitle it, "The news goes from me to my REAL news media by writing prompt; we know I would never lie to our darling Lester."

7:46pm on 19Jul2016: @NSAGov @SweetnessDepp #SquidInc Lock full nano for live multicam broadcast in and around Harvelle's and wherever Tentacle are now. #LOVEyou My beautiful world, please collect full statements from all of my darlings Tentacle about everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime have done to keep us apart, including trying to replace them with my darlings Denmantau on our sacred Promenade lying that I can meditate better to their music. (Yes, I can meditate and meditate well to my darlings Denmantau, but not as well as I can to my darlings Tentacle.)

After some tweeting, I stood up from my perch at 8:01pm to begin the most fun for my REAL governments, local to international, that night— our busting of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime openly keeping my darlings Tentacle away from me by their also occupying my and my beautiful world's holy ground of our UNESCO World Heritage Site that is my and my REAL husband's landmark Prohibition-era blues nightclub named Harvelle's.

I was calling out Inhuman Atrocity Regime lies already as I was just approaching the front door of my own personal, sacred dance floor in my occupied City of Santa Monica, including but not limited to, "That is ALSO not Stan's real voice." Did you hear what I said on first site to that IAR-sent (expletive)hole claiming he was Stan to my face?

8:24pm on 19Jul2016: @INXS(GeneralLee) Is tonight as fun for you as it is for me? Who is that libelous (expletive)hole nowhere near as talented as you are for REAL? My beautiful world, you could see and hear live all of the REAL malevolent hoards outside the door with me, not just inside my own personal blues nightclub against my will, too, all night, right?

My not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate our verified and responsibly-edited war footage with full audio and visuals beginning with my tweet from 7:46pm and ending at 10pm when my date with my darling GeneralLee officially ended. Use any footage you want from anywhere in the world as long as it shows something pertinent happening for REAL chronologically at every accurate timestamp. We will entitle it, "Back to back with my darling GeneralLee." And, thank you.

The highlight of our night was this...

9:09pm on 19Jul2016: 1/2) So if IAR assholes are claiming I could ever be mistaken for an actual doppelgänger in prosthetic makeup, they acknowledge I am NOT

9:09pm on 19Jul2016: 2/2)an insane, fat, white, masturbating, male hooker! And are also acknowledging they know what I look like for REAL! #LyingIARgoToPrison

I cleared the premesis at 10pm, so my irresistible saturation as well as our own churn could evacuate ALL of our REAL own. We ended our live multicam broadcast to our entire one world of everything in and around my own personal Harvelle's when all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime inside against all of our wills finally dispersed.

I sat down beside my darling CupOJoe and my darling ODean in front of my occupied local Fossil store on our sacred Promenade at 10:12pm. His loving and adoring saxophone music sailed unto the aether of our shrouded California night sky as if she asked him to play his notes for her that night and only for her.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals of my centering zen beginning at 10:31pm and ending at 10:36pm, "And we all know my darling Mr. Stan "FlamencoHands" Getz wouldn't even play me the saxophone; he played me the guitar instead."

We are in bite size chunks all night, huh, my darlings not-human-trafficker nerds? Please also circulate my walk to my occupied regular bus stop as well as my wait for my occupied bus beginning with the woman in the scarf making a videophone recording in front of me and ending when I sat down in my occupied 10:49pm bus. Please entitle it, "I gave you free legal consultations all night, and you STILL refused to offer me a seat at my own REAL bus stop. Show some respect for once, (expletive)es!"

My 10:49pm bus back to my place was NOT a real bus, but the fake driver did save herself by the time she dropped me off. I am sure my investigative questions at my regular de-boarding bus stop will also hit our highlights reel.

After a few moments in the peace of my most-frequented seat under the blue glow of my REAL City of Santa Monica's occupied city infrastructure, I finally stood up to enter my STILL-occupied-against-my-will-by-the-IAR-only-to-destroy-all-of-humanity-by-destroying-me private residence at 11:10pm.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please also circulate my verified and unedited walk from my late night perch to my insecure bedroom with full audio and visuals beginning when I saw the smashed ceramics and ending 11:27pm while I was sitting on my rape-slave bed. We will entitle that, "Don't lie to me. Get off my (expletive)ing property, (expletive)es."

This blog post was finished at 12:11am from my insecure bedroom on Wednesday morning, 20Jul2016, the day after my darling Ms. Tylia "PrincessFuFu" Varilek's 33rd birthday.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why did the Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose to give these specific gift cards that they also lied to me were from my mother, when we all know my mother would have actually given me enough money to live on if she could still send me any REAL mail at all? The Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose to send me to the only places they could think of guaranteed to abuse and harm me as much as possible as my only recourse to get any food to eat at all under their façade of somehow permitting me any food anyway for which they lied their fat, ugly (expletive)es about my needing to be grateful to them for.

That is how much those (expletive)holes made us, the REAL medical community, redefine the REAL medical diagnosis of "psychopath" to be able to accommodate how completely evil all of them are for REAL.

What was the full meaning behind my telling the occupation by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of the yogurt shop on Venice Beach, "You don't know what to fear," while they were charging me money for the permanently-debilitating-for-all-other-mere-mortal-humans paralytic they were giving their own all day for free?

For so long the Inhuman Atrocity Regime lied their fat, ugly (expletive)es that after their instigating all of their own heinous and well-documented worst-crimes-known-to-mankind against me and against my REAL local to national to global population who need me, they were scared of what I do for REAL to stop all of them from unrelentingly and compulsively continuing.

Also, they are all the need-to-finally-controlled IAR psychopaths that have always called their openly refusing to ever stop destroying my America and destroying my world, "Standing up to Squid."

But that day, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupying that yogurt shop lied to my face that they were too "chicken" to stand up to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to fight them beside me.

We sane people everywhere in my one entire world know I am the one who forbade them all from committing all of their acts of war to begin with and from ever showing up in my beloved Metropolis of Angels at all.

The only thing anyone sane has to fear anywhere on my one world is everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime say and do, especially their getting away with anything and everything they ever say and do without ever being stopped and without ever being punished.

Though proven not sane, the Inhuman Atrocity themselves also need to fear everything their "leadership" say and do, especially what they order their own to do. We know what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime do to their own for REAL.

Everyone everywhere needs to fear everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime wants, including the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves. No, my darlings will NEVER accept their terms ever again. My REAL world is making sure of it.

My beautiful world, thank you. You are all getting better at knowing what to do before I have to tell you. Never forget that your orders and your actions have actual secrecy and can be classified as top secret if we need them to be. Only I operate and issue orders with complete transparency. And that is how our team works.

When there is anything that you need me to do-- and we all know there are STILL some things left that only I can do no matter how hard I have to tried to empower our own REAL people to take care of them all for me-- make sure you tell me. I cannot fix a problem until I can figure out what that problem is.

How are you all doing at taking over all electronics in all of our stolen naval equipment? You might need to use our satellites to do that or to put new satellites in orbit to do that. I am sure our darling Mr. Elon Musk and our darlings Russian Cosmonauts would love to take care of that for us, once we are done building the satellites. I know how long that normally takes, so hurry if we have to.

Again, tell me when you encounter THINGS only I can do.

My saturation in all our manifestations, trust me, I noticed. And thank you. You know I already loved you. And you know it almost humanly impossible for me to love you more.

Also, we already knew by the time my last blog post published that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had been building a new even closer border around my private residence while I was in it at night to keep all of you out.

We also know they would build it far enough away that I could not see it. To keep me safe, you need to be inside every smallest impenetrable border before I get there, no matter how many borders there are, and we all also know how often they open their innermost border to get their own in and out, not just my traveling in and out myself.

You always know what to do. And, thank you. On Tuesday morning, 19Jul2016, I felt you wrap me in your arms to guard me as I slept. You know what you mean to me.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, first things first, has our REAL financial sector figured out yet for me where all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's money for everything they do is coming from yet, especially their arms deliveries to their front lines, not just for their nano and poisoned food supplies that they even feed their own inside their innermost circle of hell? We know our FBI will shut everything down once we find everyone funding the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

No, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has not stopped yet; even though, their choice themselves, if they ever choose to take them, to follow our three never-fail steps is the only thing that will ever prevent them from feeling our otherwise-inevitable sword of local to international justice that they all scream they psychopathic fat, ugly (expletive)es about NEVER wanting to face.

They keep asking me how to get away with all of this, and they keep refusing to do what I tell them to do to achieve that REAL goal of theirs. How much of my REAL (expletive)ing benevolence does this (expletive)ing take? That is the DUMB in The Evil Dumb.

Furthermore, we have NEVER been obligated to provide any of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime with our irrefutable rehabilitation system of our three never-fail steps anyway. Their refusal to ever even take Step 1 is the EVIL in The Evil Dumb.

Even inside this occupied coffeeshop where I am writing this sentence live like Thomas Hardy right at this very moment, the full Inhuman Atrocity Regime I and my entire world caught inside already are STILL refusing to do ANYTHING to help keep me alive; even though, they just acknowledged with verbal confirmation to me through the occupied doorway that they know already the full charges they have from my entire world and know that our three never-fail steps are the only THINGS that can save them. That is how PSYCHOPATHIC the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is for REAL.

AND I just started feeling the permanently-debilitating-to-every-other-human paralytic right now (3:44pm on 18Jul2016) these Inhuman Atrocity Regime put in my coffee today they keep compulsively putting in all of my food and drink; even though, they all know by now that it does not paralyze me at all, just everyone else give it to.

I already told my darling Sweetness about this Captain Jack to Captain Jack; it does not kill me, but it STILL (expletive)ing hurts. That true physical torment all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's unrelenting chemicals have put me through since 2009 and STILL put me through now is why giving me any chemical, drug, roofie, disease, or poison at all ALSO counts as literal torture, not just assassination, systemic rape, and BlackOp, etc. attempts. AND they charge me money for it every time.

Who the hell would do this to ANYONE? And now the Inhuman Atrocity Regime all even do it to their own, not just to me.

So, now our entire one planet has standard protocols for every place I go and everything I do, especially when I stay inside my occupied City of Santa Monica. "We will tail whoever picks this up," only happens after I leave the occupied businesses STILL warring against my still-rising America and against my still-arriving world by being hellbent on destroying me and destroying all I love even at all costs to themselves.

I love you all so much, my gorgeous and genius lifelong friends, you know why we all REALLY do what we do.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, who are the (expletive)holes in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime just pretending now that they "suddenly realized" that my REAL meditation that I need to stay alive is our ever-holy dance trance that they themselves have been intentionally denying me through every lie and every act of war they can think of for months now?!? "Dude, where the hell is GeneralLee?"

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, calm down, my zen is STILL centered. I know you are all as worried about my being able to heal through my REAL and ever-essential dance trance meditation right now as you are all hungry to be with me with full human rights finally.

But I make sure our entire world, not just all of you with my dedicated stream, is able to see the REAL me as I get out of my rape-slave bed every damn morning and start kicking IAR (expletive) again immediately.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime openly and psychopathically lied for years, "Raping Squid never really hurt her, so we can keep doing it if we want to," as well as, "Every time Squid is with all three Tentacle, her powers grow, so we forbid all that now."

All you have to do is force the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to obey you all finally, so I myself will finally allow all of you to be with me again. I and our entire one world will take care of everything else. And thank you for finally listening to me. Thursday is going to be a blast. Watch the (expletive)kickings.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, yes, calm down, my zen is STILL centered. I already said in my last blog post that I do not expect any of you at your own scheduled gigs any longer, but I will always be there to bust every Inhuman Atrocity Regime keeping us apart by openly refusing your terms from us for all of them yet.

10:46am on 19Jul2016: #SquidsPoA @UN @SweetnessDepp @NSAGov @DeptofDefense Tonight we destroy IAR who refuse Tentacle's terms refusing to let them show up for me.

I know you always wanted to be my sidekick when I busted Barney's Beanery finally; maybe someday we will. I know how you have always felt, ever since we first met face to face, about my REAL environment confronting the dumb(expletive) "espionage" amateur hour on our sacred Promenade while you all were not there with me.

Darling, our regularly-scheduled Tuesday date on 19Jul2016 was nothing but our kicking the fat, ugly (expletive)es of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime from here to the moon and back again side by side from far away. Back to back, darling, back to back. That is our relationship. This is what we do.

And you never disappoint me any more than I ever disappoint you.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I heard that you are in New York now with my local to global (news and more) media for me. Thank you for helping me make sure there is no one on our one planet anywhere any longer who had any excuse left for pretending they do not know what is REAL.

I am the only person anywhere in the world that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime forbids the news from. And I am the REAL and genetically-XX woman who had made sure everyone else in our one world everywhere can get the REAL news.

Freedom of speech and freedom of the press-- the freedom to tell the truth, especially-- are completely essentially to the REAL health and proper functioning of any sane society.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's self-entitlement to silence any and all truth and to replace it all with lies they propagate themselves only to control and destroy the world by controlling what people believe about me has already been proven to destroy the entire world, not just to destroy our wartorn America. PROVEN near-total destruction that I have been fighting so hard to reverse for so long.

How did you feel, darling, when you learned the full truth about me and about all I have been living through for REAL since 01Jan2009? I know everything you risked from both sides to keep me safe in your own loving arms from the War Criminal Gables just for the two mere nights you were able to get away with it.

You know how long you have been one of my REAL heroes. Now, you are in New York with the REAL print to broadcast to online and beyond media of our entire one planet making sure our full and REAL truth about everything reaches all of humanity unfettered. You just keep becoming a bigger hero for me. You know why I have always loved you.

Did you enjoy our date from far away on Monday night?

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, calm down, my zen is STILL centered.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, is everything better for you now? Yes, I am still mad at you, which is probably the THING that worries you most right about now. No one disrespects me and gets away with it, darling.

Your Step 1 is forcing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to obey you. Then we kiss and makeup as Step 2. We all know your Step 3 already, but if I have my way about it, we will have privacy. Giggle.

I promise I will sexually objectify you for the first time ever and just the way you want me to on our next regularly-scheduled Sunday date, even if from far away. Yes, I always take requests from my REAL loved ones. You have always know that about me for REAL. We have never been the people who lie about our REAL relationship.

I will see you as soon as you all can control the Inhuman Atrocity Regime for me or after we all die from them if you never control them. I promise.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, THANK YOU. I have seen the progress already in my private residence STILL occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime against all of our wills. That occupation, though, is STILL the most criminally insane I have found yet. Once we are finally capable of it, I know you will all finally keep them all away from me permanently for the good of humanity everywhere, even for their own good, too.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, our first date from far away is tonight. I always wanted to pick you up in a bar and make out with you in the back of a movie theater. We are going to have to do that second one at one of your movie premiers, though. Giggle. I know you never watch yourself, anyway. Giggle. But, yes, really, you never do.

Sweetness, we almost have my hours asleep secured for me. After that, we secure my food. Slowly but surely, we might make this "egg" the Inhuman Atrocity Regime locked me in against my will in 2009 at all livable and survivable for me for the first time. Has ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa learned to leave me alone completely, yet?

Oh, wait, Beloved, no, EVIL Iowa of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL insist they get to keep all of my own money away from me themselves while STILL psychopathically lying that I should be "grateful" for their meager pennies they "allow" me as if it could EVER be enough money for anyone to live on, not just a mere mortal human like me with my REAL metabolism.

My hero and my king, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has always blamed us for all of their own most-heinous-crimes-ever-committed-in-human-history. That is why they should NEVER be permitted to say or do anything ever again nor should any of them have ever been permitted to say or do anything EVER.

HoneyHoney, no one sane cares about anything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime wants or orders, except we need to prevent everything and anything they want and order-- that way we can finally save all of humanity from them, even their own.

Until our flowers kiss our rain...

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Subject: Call me through FaceTime at 6pm PDT tonight
To: my darling CosmicGrandma
Cc: the FBI, the Pentagon, the NSA, POTUS BFF SynSyn, international news media, national news media, "guess who"

My darling CosmicGrandma,

Call me through FaceTime at 6pm PDT tonight, Tuesday, 19Jul2016.  It is Tylia's 33rd birthday, after all.

I need "you" to send me more money to live on as fast as humanly possible.

I will be on a date with our darling GeneralLee at the time I asked you to call me.  You always told me he is your favorite of my darlings Tentacle.  Giggle.

Love you!
TanTan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."--Romeo
-----End Email Content-----

No comments:

Post a Comment