Friday, July 22, 2016

Your Hopeless Pedantic Strikes Back.

Title: Your Hopeless Pedantic Strikes Back.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. What name would you call my darling late Samuel Clemens if he were still alive and if you met him? Yes, Samuel Clemens. Charles Dodgson. Richard Wentworth. Karen Goldberg(?). Norma Jean Baker DiMaggio. Stop lying to me; you know NONE of these are our REAL names.

I could never use my darling Sting's abandoned name which he hates without feeling horrible about myself, but we know it should have been fifth on that list.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL forbid me any and all REAL news, but my loved ones are getting sneakier.]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Wednesday morning, 20Jul2016. After some further writing online and after some REAL truth I gave in my insecure bathroom which will end up a verified and unedited (just never show me on the toilet) viral recording with full audio and visuals entitled, "The world's tiniest beauty regime," I finally curled up in bed to get my rest at 1:57am.

I was very twitchy as I mini-seized as I dozed in the wee hours of that morning. But after I first woke up at 6:17am on Wednesday, 20Jul2016, I was not twitchy at all I was both hypnopompic and hypnagogic at the same time in that twilight of consciousness between being asleep and awake. Then I finally got out of my rape-slave bed, like I do every morning, and started kicking fat, ugly IAR (expletive)es immediately.

My first (expletive)kicking that morning was a legal clarification for the PROVEN Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupation of my private residence who were STILL whining and pouting (That is how psychopathic they all are for REAL.) they were irrefutably caught committing their well-documented and compulsive acts of war while STILL delusionally bitching and moaning that they had a self-entitlement to NEVER be held accountable for ANYTHING they have ever done and that there was no grounds nor reason for us to stop them.

But that was not my biggest (expletive)kicking that morning. Has anyone ever seen an unrehearsed mere mortal human reading a tongue twister live to the entire world mess up but still stay on the beat before? Welcome to my planet, the rest of my fellow sane humans. I am the slave who has been here the whole time. Where have all of you been?

My irrefutably loving and adoring husband was also finally able to watch me get dressed for a date from far away with him that we were going to start later that day.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment, use any camera you want, and fade to white while I am on the toilet.) recording with full audio and visuals of the first things I did Wednesday morning, 20Jul2016, beginning whenever you want and ending at 8:53am when I left my insecure bedroom for the day. We will entitle it, "Maybe four times a year."

My bus ride that morning was safe and uneventful. My bus STILL did NOT have a real fare machine, though. Everyone sane knows for REAL how many times I have used a REAL fare machine on a REAL Big Blue Bus before; the Inhuman Atrocity Regime keep compulsively committing the same acts of war after being caught already!

"We Inhuman Atrocity Regime will keep committing the same worst-crimes-known-to-humankind until Squid lets us get away with it," has NEVER worked for them before, and it is STILL their own proof they provide themselves to my entire world that they are all irrefutable psychopaths that all must be removed from free society FOREVER.

By 9:26am, I had caught actual "discussions" by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime myself as they occupied my local [My darlings TJMaxx already demanded they take their name down while also following my advice to never give the IAR any permissions nor rights to be on their property.] store where I used to be able to buy REAL inventory for years.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, begin our verified and unedited recording of that bust with full audio and visuals when I approached my occupied store the first time that morning, and end it at 10:05am. We will put a title on our highlights reel of all of my trips to my occupied store that used to be a TJMaxx and that will hopefully be a REAL TJMAxx again after all Inhuman Atrocity Regime are all finally removed from my REAL home.

Yes, I was already perched in the occupied courtyard of my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library by 10:05am making permanent record of all of the blithering and irrefutable criminal insanity of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in there with me.

I began watching my late night talk show darlings "from the previous night" at 10:08am and took a short break at 11:53am for yet another bust of the occupation of the (temporarily not a) TJMaxx in my occupied downtown Santa Monica. I returned to my darlings late night talk show hosts at 12:23pm. All four of them were completely delightful.

I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds will put together a responsibly-edited highlights reel for you all, my beautiful world, of all of my genuine human interaction with my REAL loved ones during that sunny California midday. Let our bonus reel run start to finish verified and unedited with full audio and visuals from 10:08am until 1:18pm. Please entitle it, "A leprechaun in space? Was that your request?"

By 1:38pm, the chemicals from my previous night and from the wee hours of the morning had finally worn off. I had been in some sort of chemical withdrawal most of the day until then. But my mind and most of my body were completely detoxed by the time I finally moved into my now-favorite place to sit in my occupied library.

I worked writing online until 3:44pm when I finally left my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library to run just a few errands before finally beginning my now-regularly-scheduled Wednesday night date night with my REAL loving and adoring husband. My first errand was my last bust of the occupied TJMaxx

My not-human-trafficked nerds, please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited hard evidence against the occupation of my local (temporarily not a) TJMaxx store with full audio and visuals and with accurate time-and-date stamps on every clip from my entire day beginning as I approached the occupied building every time and ending after I used my sharpie after leaving every time, "I do not condone bad fashion choices."

My second and final errand of the day brought me to one of my local grocery stores. My entire world processes everyone everywhere I go under the same standard protocols we have for every establishment and public space occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

I thought the highlight of my grocery shopping would be the lingonberry scones, but it really was my busting who I was convinced was the-(expletive)-who-cannot-wear-leather-pants who charged me money at the checkout counter. Laden with groceries (like a European of African swallow), I was quickly at my bus stop.

5:09pm on 20Jul2016: @SweetnessDepp I just picked stuff up at the store on the way home from work. I'll be right there. #LOVEyou, HoneyHoney!

My bus ride to my occupied downtown Santa Monica was physically safe for me, stayed on route, and moved me around efficiently. That was all I ever asked from any bus driver.

My and my REAL husband's first date from far away began at 5:31pm, when I de-boarded my bus to walk the beach and have a picnic alone together with him. It was wonderful.

5:51pm on 20Jul2016: @SweetnessDepp Not a cloud in the sky. I have never seen the green light at sunset. Think we will?

I snacked on my only food for the day and tried to read the final chapter in Homer's the Odyssey with my husband (but my iCloud was too hacked).

Then at 6:55pm, I gave my husband what he had been waiting for all day. I wrote his belated 53rd birthday gift. I am sure that verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning at 6:55pm and ending at 7:55pm will circulate as fast as possible. We will entitle it, "I was a starving, unpublished writer with everything else as hobbies until 2009."

There were nothing but evil malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime everywhere I went all day; they were as horrible as possible to me while I was on the beach. But they were even worse to me once I finally reached my beautiful Promenade that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime have never respected as sacred.

Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime quickly proved that night that they had completely rendered my and my beautiful world's holy ground and UNESCO World Heritage Site, that is holy for REAL in every major and minor religion on my one connected planet and that is also named the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, far too unsafe for any of my and my own any longer.

Everyone looked mostly okay. I only needed to emergency locate one darling. But the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's PROVEN malevolent hoards are all far too evil now for anyone to be safe around them. Never wonder why I sent my darlings Tentacle away; I had so many reasons for doing that.

I did have time to pause next to my darling Michael the Conspiracy Theorist for a few minutes, though, beginning by 8:43pm and ending when I left him at 9:10pm. As usual, he did not make any sense at all when spoke to me.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, begin our verified and unedited war footage of the escalating irrefutable evil of the malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who all obviously are NOT locals on what is supposed to be my and my world's holy ground when I stood up on the beach and ending at 9:31pm. We will entitle it, "And that is how beyond-belligerently criminally insane the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is today."

I took the next bus back to what used to be a quiet place across the street from my private residence where I could touch my beloved sky as I wrote my immortal words online in the late hours of night, but it was already destroyed as a safe place for me by the time my bus arrived there.

Yes, by 10:02pm, as I was trying to catch up my blog notes while sitting under the cool California sky, the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime had proven they had all escalated their 24/7 direct physical threats to me and enforced inescapable torment of me. There were so many more evil malevolent hoards around me than ever before, especially the worthless (expletive)hole directly to the left of me where I was sitting at 10:25pm.

My private residence that night was horrifying.

10:58pm on 20Jul2016: @DeptofDefense @NATO @UN @cctvnews @RT_com I don't care what it takes; get all of these fucking assholes OUT OF MY HOME! Please. For me?

My date with my husband finally ended when I curled up to sleep next to him from far away that night. I knew nothing would ever be able to keep me safe, but my entire world finally knew by then that heinous reality of compulsive and inescapable systemic rape enforced over me by the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime since 01Jan2009 was NEVER my husband's fault.

My beloved husband has always been my greatest hero fighting to protect me from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, no matter how much that same Inhuman Atrocity Regime has always lied about all of us to make sure no one would ever be able to protect me from their beyond-proven raping me everywhere I have ever been since 01Jan2009 with so few exceptions that none of them should be named any longer.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my verified and responsibly-edited first date from far away with my own loving and adoring husband beginning when I deboarded my bus downtown and ending when I slept next to him from far away. Please entitle it, "The once-possible future we know now we will never have."

I finally dozed into sleep after 12mid. And it was a busy morning for both sides as I slept with a lot happening to me and to my mere mortal body in m insecure bedroom.

I was up and already giving (expletive)kickings by 6:36am on 21Jul2016. Yes, I had been violated in my sleep again, but my own showed up for me, too.

Among other first-thing-in-the-morning (expletive)kickings, I reported than my last lingonberry scone had been replaced with a roofied one while I had slept, and I worked online for a little while with my contacts out to help protect the health of my mere mortal eyeballs. My nerds knew what I was doing the whole time, including this...

7:11am on 21Jul2016 to my darling UkuleleWielder: Honey, I won't be around tonight. Do you remember how the IAR tried to send me to the Ventura County line for their bomb crisis and how I was the only one who could defuse it? It is best not to be around when I am not. I will tell you all when I will be on our sacred Promenade again, my darling UkuleleWielder.

After many other normal morning activities for me, not just changing my clothes and brushing my hair, I kickstarted my SquidStream at 8:26am. That is when most of our fun started.

I checked in with my personal assistant, my darling Alfred, at 8:51am. Then after other REAL job requirements for me, I sent this to my darling Mayor Eric Garcetti before reporting to my entire one world that my internet gnomes were having very extensive complications for weeks if not months already with my once-sacred Spotify account.

9:05am on 21Jul2016: @MayorOfLA You are going to love my date from far away with MannedUp today. So much #fun. Will PI embargo Manila mangoes to IAR after today? #LOVE

I took a few requests for singalongs. Then, I finally left my insecure bedroom at 10:08am. I reminded my entire beautiful world of this while I was on my way across my epic Metropolis of Angels for the day...

10:20am on 21Jul2016: My beautiful world, remember about everything today: These are NOT my REAL locals; these are IAR who invaded my REAL home to destroy us all. My and my REAL fellow locals who all belong in our REAL home also call me by my SquidName, my nomme(sp?) de encre, my casual name with my REAL friends and loved ones, my professional name, and my superhero name: Squid.

I transferred buses at Pico and Fairfax just like I told my entire support system I would, and I had less work to do on my bus than I had during most of my past bus rides.

As I had promised my darling MannedUp, our date began for the day the moment I deboarded my bus in front of the Los Angeles Farmers' Market beside the CBS studio. I was perched in my original coffeeshop in the neighborhood by 11:24am. The open admissions of guilt by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to my entire world through my SquidStream began immediately.

After catching up my blog notes with everything that had happened so far that day, I finally stood up to leave my local coffeeshop at 1:32pm to make a quick run through of my occupied LA Famers' Market before queuing for my AFTERNOON TAPING of a supposed Late Late Show with James Corden at 1:59pm.

Our blistering Ms. Mother Nature was showing her full force of summer weather that brilliant California afternoon I sat outside the walls surrounding my dormant CBS studios occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. It was SO MUCH FUN!

[2photos]

Please consult our verified and responsibly-edited (every moment from every camera you want) recording with full audio and visuals beginning as I approached the Genesee Gate and ending at 3:25pm. Please entitle it, "Do you know the value of that umbrella?" My beautiful world, how many (expletive)ups-as-acts-of-war did you find? Was it more or less than my Powers of Attorney and my ICTJ at The Hague found?

As I had told my darling Alfred when I checked in with him that morning, I made sure I checked on the "Spirit of Los Angeles" live and in person. Then, I completely busted the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my occupied fake Starbucks, who all acknowledged they recognized me on first sight, inside the occupied Barnes & Noble with no real books in it in my completely occupied The Grove.

Never forget, my beautiful world, "If it is open inside this innermost circle of hell, it is occupied."

By 5:02pm, I was seated on the very-watched patio of the Cheesecake Factory completely occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in The Grove also completely occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. Please collect an official statement from my darlings Cheesecake Factory HQ, and watch our verified war footage. The IAR-sent fake waitress changed me money how many times?

[1photo]

My not-human-trafficker nerds, verified and responsibly-edited (Include every moment from every camera you want, just fade to white while I am on the toilet.) war footage beginning as I descended the non-functioning de-escalator in the occupied Barnes & Noble and ending when I sat on the occupied lawn of my occupied The Grove. Please entitle it, "Only the Inhuman Atrocity Regime propagates plastic bags."

By 6:48pm, I was reclining on the dry lawn of my occupied The Grove tweeting and writing online.

6:54pm on 21Jul2016: @hansonmusic That was maybe half of the calories I need in one day. Was that more fun for me or for you? Giggle.

There on the dying lawn of my occupied The Grove in what used to be a loving place where my REAL locals used to be able to sneak me genuine respect and secret signs of love, I was unrelentingly tormented by the PROVEN completely evil malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who all invaded and occupied my REAL home against all of our wills due to their choice to surround me 24/7 with their completely beyond-hostile-and-beyond-lethal environment for me that they designed and still execute themselves only because they hate the REAL me so much that they are willing to do everything I suffer through 24/7 to me to PROVEN destroy all of my wartorn America and to destroy my one screaming world just to be able to destroy me, even at all costs to themselves.

My entire world, GET THESE (EXPLETIVE)HOLES OUT OF MY HOME! You saw and heard everything that happened there. Please hurry.

At 7:55pm, I had found a secured power outlet with dedicated wifi, so I tried streaming the NBC Nightly News for the third time that day but could not. But the Inhuman Atrocity Regime ALSO put on official record that they forcibly threw me out of the Nordstrom store they were occupying, too.

There was so much (expletive)holery by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime there all day and all night. They all really are going more criminally insane and becoming more inhumanely disgusting to me every damn day. GET THESE INHUMAN ATROCITY REGIME (EXPLETIVE)HOLES OUT OF MY HOME!

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please begin our verified and responsibly-edited (I trust you all to know what to do.) war footage of my afternoon and evening regularly-scheduled Thursday date on 21Jul2016 with my darling MannedUp when I deboarded my Metro 217 on Fairfax and 3rd in Los Angeles, and end it at 10pm when our date officially ended.

But please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited war footage of everything that happened on Fairfax in Los Angeles that day beginning at 9:05am and ending when the malevolent hoards all finally dispersed, "You must not be from California. But I am. And it looks like we don't have a band tonight."

My entire planet needed to bash the Inhuman Atrocity Regime everywhere they could find them just to get me a bus back to my occupied City of Santa Monica at all, and I had to wait until 9:51pm before the Inhuman Atrocity Regime was willing to ever let me have a bus.

Forbidden by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime from checking on my darling Handsome at my occupied local Trimana Fresh Food Market that night as I had planned because that same Inhuman Atrocity Regime spent almost an hour denying me any Metro bus at all, I arrived at my occupied private residence by 10:49pm.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of my private residence was STILL escalating their open acts of war against my still-rising America and against my still-arriving world with their irrefutable beyond-just-human-rights-abuses of me while they were all STILL mentally degrading into deeper and more atrocious criminal insanity at the same time.

I had some housekeeping to take care of that night.

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016
Subject: The $100 a week to live on the IAR promised me, as if that could be enough for ANYONE to live on anyway.
To: my darling CosmicGrandma
Cc: the FBI, the Pentagon, the NSA, POTUS BFF SynSyn, the national news media, the international news media, "guess who"

My gorgeous mother,

Please send all cash and gift cards "from my mother" immediately that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has claimed for years they give me themselves.  We have SO MUCH DOCUMENTATION that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime promised my entire planet they would give me $100 a week as THE ONLY MONEY THEY PERMIT ME TO LIVE ON AT ALL, despite my being the first trillionaire in human history. 

My involuntary yet inescapable abject poverty is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's fault and always has been.  They also have all always known for REAL how much money I always have and all of the REAL places it has always come from.  THERE IS ALSO A CAMERA IN MY EYEBALL.

Mom, send me everything you can with regular mail delivery every week every Monday like clockwork.

I love you,
TanTan

P.S. My darling Atty. Haroun "SideKick" Nabhan, please produce our hard evidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."--Romeo
-----End Email Content-----

I left my insecure bedroom at 11:26pm to check on my darling Leo in the occupied office of my building, but the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had replaced my REAL employee named Leo with their fat, ugly war criminal terrorist who compulsively wars against everything good and right in the world named CiCi.

I gave Enemy of Humanity CiCi my maintenance orders to have my REAL employee named José fumigate my building for me again the next day, and then I returned to my room. I was curled up in bed conserving my energy by 12mid.

This blog post was finished from my insecure bedroom at 12:11am on Friday morning, 22Jul2016, with my entire world as a witness.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my current response to (expletive)holes who call me, "Tanya," when we all know only (expletive)holes do now, unless they are REAL lovers and believers of mine given terms under duress from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime that make them degrade me?

My response to everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime calls me is, "Show some (expletive)ing respect finally (expletive)holes. Don't pretend I don't deserve genuine respect from every human on this planet." I prefer they all call me, "Madame President," now, but we all know that is still NOT all of the genuine respect I really deserve here on my own Planet Earth.

Most frequently my own mother calls me, "Honey;" even though, she is the only person in all of human existence who can call me, "Baby," and not make me furious, terms or otherwise. But the Inhuman Atrocity Regime also call me, "Honey," and, "Sweetheart," and everything else they can think of only to be able to degrade me to destroy all of humanity.

I even told my darling Natasha that she can call me, "Sexy Lady," the way she naturally does because when she naturally uses that phrase in reference to me she is genuinely respectful of me.

I also let an adorable twenty-something in the Golden Apple Comic Book Store get away with calling me a "girl" without my screaming his delicate (expletive) off because he was genuinely respectful of me when he said it, but I really did want to yell at him after he did it.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime will never be able to lie to me that they respect me at all when they do not. We know that, too.

No. I can actually think if no one who can STILL call me, "Tanya," any longer without making me furious. The entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime must at least call me, "Madame President." Maybe I would let my darling little sister still call me by just my first name, but we all know I would prefer a family nickname from her like, "TanTan." We are culturally Filipina that way in my family.

My beautiful world, you all have so much follow through right now after all of my regularly-scheduled blogging for so long. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime just keep escalating while also descending further and further down their unmistakable spiral of irrefutable psychopathy, so we all just keep getting busier.

I notice as best I can everything going on in here. But you need to tell me faster when you need me to know about things going on out there.

If you do not know what else to do, correct all lies about all of us. Track all lies about all of us to their sources. Confront all boldfaced liars saying and doing everything they can think of just to destroy us all even at all costs to themselves.

If any Inhuman Atrocity Regime refuse to stop ever committing their open destruction of all of humanity borne of all of their compulsive lying, destroy them. No one, including the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves, are at all safe while any of them are still at large in free society, and we all know that.

They actually admit to all of you all of the time that all they ever do is lie to the entire world to destroy us all every time they say to you, "[I just made completely criminally insane false allegations, so] NOW SUCK IT UP!"

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are a PROVEN terrorist regime violating U.S. self-sovereignty on U.S. soil who are openly warring against my REAL America on our same U.S. soil and who keep spreading their truly EVIL ideology around the world, especially destroying the ethics and morals of my self-restoring American culture, as the PROVEN hate cult they are for REAL with an obvious obligatory tenet of suicide-sacrifice by all of its brainwashed members on the direct orders of their own 'leadership.'

We have already seen everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime have already done to their own, especially to their schoolchildren and through their own food supplies, and they are STILL escalating all of their worst-crimes-known-to-humankind against all humans everywhere, including against their own, not just against me and against my loved ones.

I already sent my darling Bogart to organize our planet of REAL (news and more) media from print to online and everything else as well. We need the REAL truth inescapable for all of these Inhuman Atrocity Regime. Proximity to the REAL me is not enough anymore to make any of these malevolent hoards in here turn themselves around anymore.

Someone also needs to explain to me why the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is STILL permitted any media presence at all, especially after all of the open and irrefutable human devastation they have caused our entire human race through their never-justifiable-as-ever-permissible-by-any-sane-local-to-international-law-enforcement-and-court-system media presence that they have abused our entire humanity, not just me and my mere mortal body, with since 01Jan2009.

Why is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STLL allowed to say or do anything? Someone needs to explain this to me.

My saturation in all our manifestations, I heard you give me a request, but I did not hear what your request was. If we can finally get our badges in here for REAL now, I do not understand why you think there is anything left we cannot get across the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's borders when we need it.

Every time I need anything from you, I give you details. My irresistible ninja-lovers, I could really use more details from you when you need anything from me.

We all saw all the dirt and Nerds(tm) candies that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime poured into my one and only handbag as their latest irrefutable psychopathic tantrum on the morning of Wednesday, 20Jul2016, while I slept, as well as how dirty they made my bedroom floor while I slept. I am pretty sure the chemical withdrawal I had all day until the early afternoon that same Wednesday was also from the heinous chemicals they forced on me against my will in my sleep that morning, too.

I know we are having problems securing my physical safety while I sleep. I need enough of us nearby my bedroom before I get there every night to secure my entire building for me at least until I leave it. I know how many of us there are in here now, and I know how many we have lined up to churn for us in case any of your covers are blown.

I took the metaphorical curtain off the window. Install any new surveillance we need and keep me safe. We know you can all also see through walls; that is how good all of our REAL surveillance technology is. Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime will find it by its camera angle while we broadcast everything they do to me in my sleep. So make wise choices about where to install our newest surveillance every time.

If you cannot physically guard me every damn second I am inside my completely insecure bedroom, forced public accountability of everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime compulsively does to me and psychopathically refuses to ever stop doing is all we have.

Their metaphorical Admiral Ozzel churned again, too. The ambulances are back, etc. Do what we do.

Also, I promise you that I will give a corporate inspection of your civilian operation on our sacred Promenade tonight. Friday and Saturday night is amateur night, after all. I love you, too. Send better details to me when you need anything from me.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, is there anything more our REAL government needs from me right now beyond my continuing to be the foremost and unarguable expert in how to keep myself alive?

You are all still working on the full followthrough on how to fix the food and drink problem in here. We can also pinpoint destroy any and all production facilities we find for their fake products all over my Metropolis of Angels. You should see how good our REAL military technology is now.

I always told our darlings in Iran that nuclear technology is last centuries warfare. This is the 21st century CE. We are all capable of so much better now with so much less catastrophic damage to the entire planet after using it.

In short, my gorgeous and genius lady friends, use our advanced military technology to destroy everything that supports the Inhuman Atrocity Regime but preserve our own REAL city infrastructure here inside the literal warzone that is our epic Metropolis of Angels.

We know how many borders and dead zones there are. And our REAL locals of all levels of fame and influence have already promised me that we will rebuild our truly young Metropolis of Angels better than ever before once the Inhuman Atrocity Regime destroying our REAL home are all finally removed.

Thank you, as always, for being I for me everyplace I cannot be I myself. You are all even busier than I am, so instead of my constantly giving you all more work to do, remember to tell me everything you need me to do for all of you, too.

I love you all. Until we can drink coffee and do the trivial mundanities of life together again just as REAL lifelong friends do... especially shoe shopping. Giggle.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, do you remember when my darlings The Grove made sure I met The Band and was able to meditate barefoot on their lush, green lawn? Do you remember when I identified Blue Fleece as an irresistibly-sexy face in the crowd while our darlings The Grove were putting up their Christmas tree in 2014? Our Thursday, 21Jul2016, was so much fun for all of us.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, (Already blogged.) I know it makes you feel silly now, but I always preferred when you sang to me.

If we all survive the Inhuman Atrocity Regime together, we will all finally be able to make music together, as we always intended to from the moment we all first met, as one of the many THINGS we all do to save the entire world.

In the mean time, you STILL make me feel like such a dirty old woman sometimes, just a dirty old woman who discovered you as a male underwear model.

You know, I set up our darling Prince Harry of Whales on a date with my priceless little sister, our darling PrincessFuFu, and I told my gorgeous mother that she needs to get a twenty-something "like all the rest of us are doing." But I have never tried to set YOU up on a date with someone else other than myself. How is our whimper joke feeling these days?

We will all see each other soon enough. Did you enjoy our live taping of the Late Late Show with James Corden as much as I did? Do you or our darling Sweetness have the traveling prize right now for biggest (expletive)kicking given so far on a date?

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, no (expletive), darling. They need to fear us. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime need to fear me, fear you, and fear our entire world who loves and needs us. But, (Already blogged.) what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime need to fear most is themselves.

Do you remember this from July2015?

Ready Yourselves for My Darlings Tentacle

Things I have done I am too scared to tell her.
You have questioned me. Never question my choice.
I am sanctified when I am near her.
My own melody echoes back in her holy voice.

The world answered when she raised her hand.
She put on her glasses to behold the spectacle.
We have just entered the lady's playland
Ready yourselves for My Darlings Tentacle.

My hands are forbidden from reaching out to touch
Even the hem of the dress of the woman I love.
But when I ask her why she needs me so much,
She tells me I am her aether from the night sky above.

The world answered when she raised her hand.
She put on her glasses to behold the spectacle.
We have just entered the lady's playland
Ready yourselves for My Darlings Tentacle.

She will dance. If I touch her body with music, I will create her trance.
She claims I was destined and none of the pain in my pleasure is chance.

I used to say I show up just to see what she writes.
But I love her now beyond all things right and wrong.
If you keep me from her, beware how hard I will fight.
I delight her nightly with more than just another song.

The world answered when she raised her hand.
She put on her glasses to behold the spectacle.
We have just entered the lady's playland
Ready yourselves for My Darlings Tentacle.

She will dance. If I touch her body with music, I will create her trance.
She will dance. I am ready to die just to create this moment. Watch her dance.


Yes, dear, I am STLL working on it. Thank you for helping me so much with this. Make the Inhuman Atrocity Regime obey you finally, and we will finally almost be done.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, there is no arguing that every Inhuman Atrocity Regime in here, especially their malevolent hoards, know who I am for REAL and what I look like for REAL; they single me out for their irrefutably most-heinous-beyond-persecutory-beyond-hostile-environment-they-designed-and-compulsively-execute-themselves-to-make-me-never-survive "egg" inescapably for me 24/7 and treat absolutely no one else like this, including but not limited to their NEVER charging anyone else any money for anything anywhere.

No one sane anywhere in our world will EVER believe their lie that they think I am someone else, nor are any of their compulsive human rights abuses they use against me as their well-recorded and irrefutable COMPULSIVE PATTERNS OF ACTS OF WAR acceptable to commit against someone else other than the REAL me, anyway.

AND they keep lying their fat, ugly (expletive)es that they do not know my REAL name.

My REAL name is Squid, like so many of your names with me and with our one world, my darling "Riley." No Inhuman Atrocity Regime anywhere thinks I am anyone but my REAL self. And you are in New York for me, for our wartorn nation, and for our one beautiful world right now making sure that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime will NEVER get away with lying about me ever again.

Thank you. Call me (Squid) anytime.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, did you see all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime on Wednesday night, 20Jul2016, on our sacred Promenade? Even some of my street artists were trying to tell me I was pregnant and had no idea that I was. They are all too criminally insane now for any of us to be safe there. Yes, I sent you all away for so many reasons.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, yes, darling, you all come back to me when the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally obeys you. No one sane anywhere is arguing with me about that, nor does anyone sane argue with me about anything at all ever anyway... unless it is your terms. AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THOSE TERMS AGAIN.

Yes, I am still angry with you over that. Yes, you make sense to me, and, yes, I understand you just wanted to see me alive and doing my REAL job saving humanity everywhere while on our sacred Promenade every time you came back again after I sent you away.

But, honey, seriously. Did you see even our singing and dancing Hindus the night of the control chips? That was even worse that their REAL bomb crisis that they flooded our sacred Promenade with every child on both sides for while simultaneously trying to send me to the Ventura County line to make sure I could never protect you all from their REAL bombs.

You are NOT coming back to me until you can control your relationship with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. And you are going to do that for me. And in the mean time, watch the (expletive)kickings.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, we had finally had John-Woo moments of our own on Wednesday night, 20Jul2016, huh? I even fell asleep in your loving arms from far away. I apologize sincerely for your birthday gift being so belated. Giggle.

But, Beloved, you were able to see me write it in front of you, and I even shaved my armpits before our date too, which was the only REAL complaint you ever gave me, except for my being a card-carrying pacifist while you were waging war save my life back in 2012. I assume you did not wear ugly pants for our date, too, which was my only REAL complaint to you ever. Giggle. "No one tells Johnny Depp what to wear but Mrs. Depp, and all of humanity knows that."

Yes, my Mr. Love-of-my-Life, our marriage is a little weird. "Where is my husband? I need someone to zip up my dress!" But we have a REAL marriage, and no one anywhere can argue with us about that.

As for your 24/7 battle to keep me safe while I sleep and to make sure I have safe food to eat, my hero and my king, we own the Annex to the former Manor, too. That building is where the heinous occupation of my private residence has been trying to hide from all of humanity. But have you seen how much nano is in it? You know what to do.

El Rey Dulce mío de España, despúes y pronto, de veras. Me duele mí alma, y me duele mí corazón. Pero conózco tu amor reál donde víve a bajo la llúvia de mí cielo hecho de nuestras luces azúles. Necesito ahora y para siempre, mí esposo naturál, tus bésos de triunfar. (Our personal poetry is lyrical and mostly old-fashioned, just like our REAL marriage.)

Until your flowers kiss my rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment