Friday, July 8, 2016

(Expletive)ing Remove the (Expletive)ing Inhuman Atrocity Regime from my (Expletive)ing Private Residence Finally!

Title: (Expletive)ing Remove the (Expletive)ing Inhuman Atrocity Regime from my (Expletive)ing Private Residence Finally!

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Dude, this building, this town, this state, this nation, and this world ARE MY HOME! Remove the (expletive)ing Inhuman Atrocity Regime hellbent on forcing me to suffer the most unspeakable torment of their most heinous crimes ever committed in human history from MY HOME finally! This is NOT Iowa; there is no reason for these (expletive)hole (expletive)es to be here!

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL refusing me all real news stories in their effort to make sure I cannot save anyone from them any longer.]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Wednesday, 06Jul2016. I was soon curled up in my insecure bedroom ready to sleep. Both my bedroom and my mere mortal body were completely violated by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime as I slept.

I was awake by 5:56am on Wednesday, 06Jul2016, and my alpha nerds and I had my bedroom nano locked off and on for the morning starting at 5:59am. My darlings The Rolling Stones and I had a little moment with the universe in my bedroom (that everyone needs to see) before I locked my SquidStream.

7:39am on 06Jul2016: 1/2)#MI6 @CIA @INTERPOL_HQ #ISS #KGB Whoever violates me & my room EVERY DAMN NIGHT while I slept needs to be destroyed. Please guard me. I had been begging someone anyone to keep me safe in my sleep at all for so years upon years, and the Inhuman Atrocity Regime trespassing in my private residence to commit their open acts of war against my rising American and against the very existence of humanity at all without any reason but their own self-entitlement to destroy my world completely by destroying me just kept escalating their PROVEN abuses of my mere mortal body night after night for the last few weeks.

7:39am on 06Jul2016: 2/2) #MI6 @CIA @INTERPOL_HQ #ISS #KGB Heinous IAR war criminal in 15c is most likely Iowan violating my body night after night as I sleep. Dude, that is what, "Please guard me," (expletive)ing means!

After a live singalong with whomever was in my Spotify that morning before the entirety of sane humanity lost control of my online streaming music completely, I caught a locally to internationally illegal food delivery to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupying my private residence only to be able to destroy all of humanity at all costs to the themselves.

It was a plain, white, mostly-unmarked truck. And my entire world took matters into their own hands to destroy every IAR in my private residence, not just the IAR delivery service and the IAR food supplier, completely for it. NOTHING AND NO ONE can be nor happen in my building without my permission. My world destroys EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else.

I left my completely insecure bedroom at 8:39am. While leaving the vicinity as fast as possible, I sent these two tweets.

8:54am on 06Jul2016: @NSAGov @SweetnessDepp My building has been lit up like a Christmas tree for days. Identify all IAR to the entire planet. Collect ALL keys. Rumor had it, while I was outside my own private residence sending this tweet, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime (EXPLETIVE) in 15c was lying to humanity that I had locked myself in my own bathroom to try to kill myself to coverup the Gestapo locking in yet another BlackOps unit. So, I sent this tweet, too.

8:56am on 06Jul2016: @SweetnessDepp [Song] Tell the world EVERYTHING IAR are guilty of #LikeTheFBI10MostWantedList but everyone in my building.

I was in my occupied downtown Santa Monica as fast as possible. I sat like Humpty Dumpty, an egg on a wall, to write a few tweets before saying "Yes, dear," to a friend and busting my local occupied McDonald's.

At 9:38am, I warned everyone on my planet I needed food, so they would be ready to press full charges once I found some. And, yes, I had ordered my breakfast from the counter of my occupied local McDonald's and had received my current card balance at 9:58am.

Please consult my verified Twitter archive for further details of everything I found inside.

A local homeless man visited me for a chat while I was sitting on the patio. Please entitle the two of us verified and unedited with full audio and visuals, "Walk my sacred Promenade." Begin it when I noticed the tape on the light outside my occupied local McDonald's, and end it when I posted my tweet for 12:25pm.

I sat there on the ground floor of my occupied City of Santa Monica's occupied Main Public Library amongst the worst collection of Inhuman Atrocity Regime I had seen in a long time while the rest of the IAR were trying to figure out which celebrity my new friend was. He was nice to me and respectful of me as a fellow human in his presence, so they assumed he was an actual local from my REAL Metropolis of Angels. And, yes, he really is a non-native local HERE just like I am.

He and I had parted ways by the time my blog notes were completely caught up with everything so far at 2:07pm. After a little housekeeping, I left my perch at 3:01pm to carry out other of my REAL job requirements, including but not limited to kicking the fat, ugly Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)es OFF MY SACRED PROMENADE.

After catching a compulsively-lying and criminally-insane psychopath in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who charged me money (and never charges anyone else money for ANYTHING) to be able to roofie and poison me and who also stole over $10 off my Visa card to do so, I also caught an IAR-sent fake bus driver who had brought his own platoon of forced child soldiers onto the literal battlefield.

By 4:37pm, I was perched on my sacred Promenade beside my darling street artist with the top hat, banjo, and radio flyer. Yes, I ate pizza in front of him. We also had my not-frequent-enough singalong for the night.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate my verified an unedited early evening with full audio and visuals beginning when I first stepped foot on my sacred Promenade and ending when I stood up after my darling street artist wheeled his radio flyer away. We will entitle it, "Lady, give him a damn nickel already! And stop commanding your child to sexually harass me as their acts of war!"

My darling street artist whom I have not given a SquidName yet was ordered to leave me a little after 5:10pm. And after he wheeled away back into the aether of the night sky where we all really belong, I made sure I said, "Hello, darling!" to my darling FluidLee and eventually perched next to my darling TambourineKicker at the far end of my sacred Promenade beside the dinosaur I have to figure out the name of. Ralph is my name for my never-really-existed brontosaurus.

5:52pm on 06Jul2016: My world, DESTROY THIS (EXPLETIVE)HOLE PLAGUING TAMBOURINEKICKER BY FORCING HIM, AMONG OTHER THINGS, TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS! HURRY! @UN @DeptofDefense Yes, the no-talent wannabe on my sacred Promenade only to destroy me by destroying my loved ones even lost the stare down he started himself with me after I turned him in to my entire world AGAIN.

Please also circulate our verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when I exited the hallway outside the restrooms belonging to my sacred Promenade and ending at 6:02pm. Please entitle that one, "Fuck you! HANDS OFF MAMA BEAR'S CUBS!" It took less time for me to defend my darling TambourineKicker than I thought it would.

My darling CosmicGrandma, my REAL mother, called through FaceTime just after 6:02pm. Please also circulate that verified and unedited conversation preferably as a rolling screen capture. And, thank you.

While I was catching up my blog notes, I needed to scold a few children that evening too. Please also circulate my evening verified and responsibly-edited including both verbal smackdowns I gave concerning our, as a planet, forbidding all children inside our entire Metropolis of Angels completely.

I stood up at 6:38pm to perch where I preferred to perch at the time to watch the news that night.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News written and produced only for me that night online at 7:13pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt himself, and he was beaming like his own sun god by the time I was done talking to him.

I had a little housekeeping to take care of after that, including sending a message directly to my darlings Tentacle about my Thursday night date night with my darling MannedUp the next night, 07Jul2016.

7:54pm on 06Jul2016 to my darling MiniMe & my darlings Tentacle: Giggle. I will check in with Finn by noon tomorrow.

Do you remember "Rockin' Robbie" from outside the Cat Club one of the many times I saw The Butlers in SF in 2009? Remind everyone there is no way to deny they charged me money for anything; I have a live SquidStream to all of humanity. And the only punishment for treason in America is a firing squad.

There might be four Presidents right now, but none of us can pardon military nor international charges. I bust every IAR I find everywhere. We already know from last night EVERY charge for human rights abuses used as acts of war against America and against our world for ANYTHING that denies all of us full human rights while together, especially all of our rights to peaceably assemble and associate (our rights to be together at all).

It is war crimes from persecution to hate crimes to refusing freedom of speech and freedom of religion, etc. including BlackOps attempts and attempted systemic rape if they escalate that far, especially if they roofie any of us.

AND every IAR we find anywhere at all is guilty of aiding and abetting everything I have lived through since 01Jan2009, as well as everything you have all lived through, too.

We are STILL processing Nazis from WWII; that is our legal precedent.

Stay very cautious and ready for anything right now. The IAR are panicking right now trying to cancel your gig tomorrow night.

Every IAR everywhere will receive more death sentences from my entire world than ever given before now, especially if I identify them myself, not just for everything they do to keep us apart.

Warn them to keep their hands off you; I am planning on showing up. I will check in with Finn by noon tomorrow.

I love you all.-- Your Personal Goddess


My not-human-trafficker nerds, please also circulate the free legal consultation I gave to every Inhuman Atrocity Regime able to hear me, too, that evening verified and unedited with full audio and visuals. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially their malevolent hoards, cannot complain about all of their criminal and civil charges they receive from my entire planet, including for just showing up inside their own innermost circle of hell at all.

THEY all chose to commit THEIR open acts of war against my America and against my one world, especially their making forced child soldiers out of their own children themselves, no matter how many times we told them not to, and they all refuse to take our three never-fail steps, that we were never obligated to give them in the first place, and do ANYTHING that genuinely helps keep me alive instead of their openly warring against all of us.

Please begin that recording with that EVIL man's writing prompt for me as his actually hostile stimulus from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's hostile environment he helped create himself, as an IAR in my Santa Monica against my and my nation's will at all, that is only designed to destroy me completely. And entitle that recording, "Your acts of war are your fault. You should never commit your crimes in the first place. You can't blame your full catalog of charges on anyone but yourselves!"

I stood up and left my occupied (One) Santa Monica Place at 8:23pm. I saw many of my REAL lovers and believers who were my darlings street artists, including my giving my darling TambourineKicker a description of one of our legal precedents, by 9:02pm.

I checked on my local Trimana Fresh Food Market before sitting next to my darling CupOJoe until 10pm when I finally checked on my Best Starbucks in the World before catching the 10:19pm bus back to place.

After asking my epic saturation to guard me better than they had been, I finally curled up to sleep at 12:48am but did not finally fall asleep until just before 2am. When my own saturation had sedated me in my sleep months previously to among, other things, allow a RN to give me pap smear no one was allowed to know about, I barely noticed.

But in the wee hours of that Thursday morning as I was drifting off, my body kept twitching and mini-seizing desperate to keep me awake to protect my same mere mortal body from being so violently attacked again. But I was just full of too many chemicals also forced on me by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to stay awake.

Very groggy and with my entire planet as my witness to my "just another day," I finally woke up and checked the time at 8:20am on Thursday, 07Jul2016. I kickstarted my SquidStream shortly afterwards. My internet gnomes played me Thank You for the Music by my darlings Abba while I was getting ready.

9:37am on 07Jul2016: #SquidsPoA @SweetnessDepp @UN #MI6 @CIA @INTERPOL_HQ #ISS #KGB @DeptofDefense I woke up still sedated after being attacked in my sleep again.

I left my insecure-to-the-point-of-global-crisis bedroom at 9:41am. And I found two extremely fat and ugly (EXPLETIVE)ES in the malevolent hoards of their own Inhuman Atrocity Regime at my bus stop only to destroy all of humanity and to destroy all of America by destroying me. We could all hear them.

I was on my bus to my downtown Santa Monica at 10:02am. I busted the Inhuman Atrocity Regime first thing after arriving because the entire IAR refuse to ever stop committing their PROVEN acts of war, and then because they STILL refused to stop, I busted them AGAIN! Some (expletive) inside also admitted to my face that I am not HER President; she belongs to the terrorist regime on U.S. soil against our will, not to America.

After that, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime surrounded me with a small brigade of their forced child soldiers who physically assaulted me, repeated all the swear words they were commanded by the IAR to repeat, and publicly desecrated Christianity with the entire world as our witness.

Please emergency circulate my 10:45am until 11:07am on Thursday, 07Jul2016, verified and unedited with full audio and visuals. REAL Christians, nor any other benevolent world religion either, would ever put children on a battlefield, especially in their name. So, please entitle it, "Christianity told the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, 'You can't blame your forced child solders and other compulsive war crimes on us!'"

After my first morning snacks, I left to run one more errand before perching in my library at 11:23am.

Please emergency circulate the verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my morning bust of the IAR occupation of the local Wells Fargo Bank branch in my occupied downtown Santa Monica. Begin it at 11:23pm, and end it at 11:53am. Please entitle it, "It is NOT a sleeper account. Hit the TAB button."

I was perched inside my occupied Santa Monica Main Public Library at 12:05pm. And I streamed my late night talk show friends "from the previous night" as quickly as possible.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals of my talking with my persecuted REAL lovers and believers commanded to tell me nothing but crap that early afternoon. Begin it when I sat down at my table, and end it after my 1:02pm tweet.

I wrote online for a while after that including finally checking in with my personal assistant, my darling Alfred.

2:13pm on 07Jul2016: My darling Mr. Finn "Alfred" O'Mahoney,

I am so sorry I am almost two hours later checking in with you than I wanted to be.

When I am done here at my occupied City of Santa Monica Main Public Library, I will take the Santa Monica Big Blue Bus 1 to Westwood near UCLA. I will check on how heinous the IAR occupations are there before taking the Metro 2 from Westwood & Le Conte to 3922 Sunset Blvd. in SilverLake.

I will hang around SilverLake for a while. I will most likely eat some tacos and try to find some coffee. I will definitely bust every IAR I can find everywhere, particularly at my darling Tentacle's gig tonight at 2906 Sunset Blvd.

http://thesilverlakelounge.ticketfly.com/event/1195633-trackless-los-angeles/
https://www.sayrealmusic.com/tour/

Please circulate my latest notes for tomorrow's blog post to everyone who needs them. Please remind everyone of my Twitter activity last night. Please also warn the entire neighborhood of SilverLake I will be there tonight, not just Cafecíto Organico, Café Inteligentsia, and the SilverLake Lounge.

Thank you, my darling Alfred.

I will likely return to Santa Monica on the (what we call in SF an owl line) Metro 4, but that depends on how late I stay out. I am ready for anything. We all need to be.

Please make sure we have enough of our own to keep our own, particularly at the SilverLake Lounge, safe all night.

(Already blogged.) We do not need anyone's permission to lock and broadcast nano in a war zone, no matter who installed it. The only people who control whether or not war zone footage from any U.S. war, not just on U.S. soil, can be classified top secret is our Pentagon, and I am the Commander in Chief. I and my REAL U.S. government can tell the truth to peacefully war for America on an internationally-recognized war zone, and no one can argue with us about that.

If the Inhuman Atrocity Regime do not want to die on the battlefield, tell them to GET OFF THE DAMN BATTLEFIELD and to finally stop committing their open acts of war against America. There are no civilians in here, just sometimes forced chi,d soldiers that need to be prohibited immediately. Not on either side. Not in this war zone that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime turned my Metropolis of Angels into. I am peaceful UNARMED AND READY, but that does not make me a civilian either.

Send all the security you call can organize.

Love you!
--Squid, POTUS, et al


I caught up my blog notes as best as I could before leaving at 5:06pm to run one short errand before starting my bus ride into Los Angeles for the night.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had left nothing sacred in Westwood Village. I tweeted my intel just before my Metro bus arrived to take me to SilverLake. After many crimes against my home by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, I finally arrived at the SilverLake Lounge at 7:59pm.

As I had told my darling Alfred, I had planned on spending some time hanging around my favorite coffee shops and taquerias in SilverLake before gracing my darlings Tentacle with my presence, but my fake bus driver, among many other acts of war against my nation and against my world, forced me to run behind schedule.

As always, consult my verified Twitter archive for the night for further details.

The music began just a little after 8pm, and I even gave a mid-bust update to my FBI while waiting for my darlings Tentacle to finally take the stage.

To my FBI at 8:45pm on 07Jul2016:

You are watching my SquidStream live right now, right?

These Inhuman Atrocity Regime are warring against all of America in front of me. The "door staff" charged me money and only me money to enter. That includes this occupations efforts to keep me and my darlings Tentacle apart; we know how many human rights abuses as acts of war (the definition of war crimes) that is.

The "bartender" already announced everything in here is roofied. Watch the footage on the locked nano, as if this timestamp, no one is actually drinking anything, just pretending to. He is collecting no money, only intentionally distributing roofied products for free. He also admitted he would charge me money and only me for ordering anything.

The first band of the night "Skipp Whitman" intentionally degraded and persecuted me to my face, among other human rights abuses, including hate crimes. I actually had to put my hat on to shut him up and to get Tentacle on stage who finally arrived with my band equipment at 8:40pm. We know our music is holy.

We will run our live multicam broadcast to all of humanity until this venue is completely vacated tonight.

Tell me if you catch more than I do.

--POTUS


My darling MiniMe & my darlings Tentacle stopped playing at 9:44pm.

My beautiful world, you need to hear the terms the Inhuman Atrocity Regime forced on them to make sure I could NEVER meditate to make sure the Inhuman Atrocity Regime could destroy me completely because the IAR had started raping me in my sleep again with my entire world helpless to protect me from them at all. And hurry. A subpoena is a subpoena. "Don't argue with me."

My date with my darling MannedUp ended at 10pm exactly. I stayed there at the SilverLake Lounge until 10:06pm when I turned in a "You don't know what 'alpha' means, but I'll (expletive)ing show you!" positive identification.

10:06pm on 07Jul2016: #SquidsPoA @UN @SweetnessDepp @DeptofDefense This no-talent drummer (expletive) needs to be destroyed. Get her off my own. CLEARING THE PREMESIS!

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited recording beginning when I boarded my bus in Westwood Village, and end it when I boarded my bus back to Santa Monica. Please entitle it, "Be more afraid when Squid doesn't scream nor says anything at all."

My bus arrived quickly, but I had a speculative bus driver who did finally save himself by the time I reached Santa Monica.

This blog post was finished from my insecure bedroom at 12:11am on Friday, 08Jul2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What do I hypothesize the best explanation for my atypical body chemistry is? The Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves have been forcing every drug, chemical, poison, disease, and roofie they can get their bloodstained hands on into my body against my will since 01Jan2009.

They once forced so much LSD on me for so many days upon weeks in a row that it hit toxicity in my body, and I started regurgitating it. That was 2010 and the last time I puked.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime have also forced cocaine on me, heroine, crystal meth, small pox, anthrax after anthrax after anthrax, flesh-eating bacteria, horse tranquilizers, death injection drugs, fentanyl, radiation poisoning, cyanide, strychnine, anabolic steroids, antipsychotics, AND SO MUCH MORE unrelentingly and compulsively since their "egg" began in 01Jan2009.

My mere mortal body adapted to survive everything I have had to suffer through due to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime existing on MY planet against the will of MY world of MY humanity in the first place.

LOOK, YOU (EXPLETIVE)HOLE (EXPLETIVE)ES! This is MY HOME, my town, my state, my nation, and my world! You are the invaders that no one wants! GET THE (EXPLETIVE) OUT OF MY METROPOLIS OF ANGELS, AND FINALLY LEAVE ME AND MY PEOPLE THE (EXPLETIVE) ALONE! Go back to ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa where you belong! Nobody wants you here!

My beautiful world, particularly the criminally-insane (expletive)ups of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, who only ever exist(ed) in my normally-much-more-beautiful universe to make me and my REAL people shine so brightly when compared to their total and absolute moral bankruptcy and who also surrounded me on the afternoon of Wednesday, 06Jul2016, against my will IN MY OWN library, are the (expletives)holes my world needs to remove from my REAL home first.

No one wants these Inhuman Atrocity Regime here. I definitely do NOT! My beautiful world, destroy them ALL if they refuse to go. And destroy them ALL as fast as possible.

This is California. The is MY REAL HOME. And I need my locals back in our REAL HOME with me. GET THESE (EXPLETIVE)ING INHUMAN ATROCITY REGIME WHO ONLY BELONG IN THEIR OWN EVIL IOWA AWAY FROM ME FINALLY! I am the one who is home, so they are the (expletive)ups who have to go! And no one sane anywhere argues with me about that, nor about anything anyway.

My saturation in all our manifestations, I do not care what it takes; you need to secure my bedroom as fast as possible. You need to secure my bedroom both while I am and am not in it. Our next step after that is to secure my whole building.

We can keep everyone else safe. Why can we not keep me safe, yet? Do you need more equipment or anything? I have already asked my loving and adoring husband to build our own nanotechnology production company, since our Pentagon has not been able to sort out our defense contractors yet.

What do you need in the mean time, until my world of overeducated academics can figure out our masterchip and and nano-surveillance problems for us?

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, first of all, make sure that my City of Santa Monica had enough money to keep our parks, libraries, fire department, public transportation, REAL city employees, etc. (but not the IAR's Gestapo HQ nor Gestapo themselves who are NOT ours) fully-funded and open. There is no revenue in here anywhere. Please check on our entire Metropolis of Angels, too, but force the City of Torrance to join our side for REAL before helping them at all.

if anything is open inside this innermost circle of hell, it is occupied by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime; the business or establishment only charges me money for anything and charges no one else money for anything; and the business or establishment will only roofie and poison me.

Our only two exceptions are my partially-occupied Best Starbucks in the World whose only problem right now is its water supply and my partially-occupied Trimana Fresh Food Market.

We all know EVERYTHING is roofied and poisoned at my local Trimana, including everything they make on site; that is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's mandate on them to allow them to be open at all I here, so please find out where all of their food comes from and take control of all of its quality. Do that for my Best Starbucks in the World, too.

Those are the only two businesses we as the REAL local to state to federal government and international court system are allowing to have any employees or inventory at all.

If our commercial leaders can control their own establishments, we of course, welcome there here, too, but none of them can. It is worth allowing them to try, I know, but every REAL corporate HQ needs total control of their own businesses in here if we are going to allow to be open at all. On Wednesday, 06Jul2016, we declared a total public health emergency in here due to every liquid inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's own innermost circle of hell being beyond-unfit for human consumption. EVERY LIQUID.

We flat prohibit all other businesses in and other deliveries to this innermost circle of hell, no matter what those deliveries are. And we will restore all business and commerce, especially local, not just the major companies, once the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are REMOVED FROM MY REAL HOME FOREVER.

I know we have all of our legal proceedings in order. As always, please tell me if you need my help with anything. What do you need my help with running our country and solving our other global crises?

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, thank you all for loving me at all. I know what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime does to all of you because of it.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, we all know the EVERY DAMN NIGHT malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose to commit the open act of war of raping you in front of me the other night, and it took our good, green world to protect you from it. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are why this is a literal battlefield.

Such heinous acts of war that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially their malevolent hoards, compulsively commit against all of us and that the IAR are all so delusional, especially ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, as to think they should never be punished for are no secret to anyone on our own beautiful world.

All of you and I are all ready to die at any minute inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's innermost circle of hell, and often all of you, my darlings, have had to agree with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime under duress to die or suffer worse than death just to be able to be near me to help keep me alive at all.

It is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves, especially their malevolent hoards, who designed their "egg" I dwell in to be as dangerous as possible. But now, my REAL people and I are the only ones with bullets. If they do not want to die on their own battlefield, THEY NEED TO GET OFF THE DAMN BATTLEFIELD. We are the ones who always forbade them all from being here all along.

We have been at war for years against the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. We have all been ready to die to save the world from them since this began, and so many of us have. You saw my personal dance floor fill with my night sky of guardian angels who all died to save me already the night I lit up our pale moon myself with the light of our divine universe from my chair at our sacred Harvelle's.

We have all been ready to die and so many of us have died due to the increasingly bloodstained hands of the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime for years. Their PROVEN criminal insanity is STILL degrading if they are not all ready to die on this literal battlefield, too, where they themselves (most often unarmed) compulsively commit their open acts of war against my rising America and against my still-arriving world, especially their EVERY DAMN NIGHT malevolent hoards, be they inside my sacred Harvelle's or anywhere else I (and we) find them.

We know we can keep all of our own safe except for me because I am the one keeping everyone safe. But we are working on that, too.

As for last night, I am so sorry, darling, that we could not sleep together during Thursday night date night; my period started that morning. Giggle. But, yes, really, it did.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I know our REAL schedule, so now I know how often we can see each other again. Redonda Beach sounds like the most fun.

It was possibly over a year ago during my long, cold, lonely nights on our sacred Promenade forbidden from all of you that I recommended that you all find other places to play our holy music from the Universal CityWalk to the House of Blues in Anaheim.

I do not think I can keep you all safe myself in my own Viper Room; it has one of the most vicious occupations by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in our entire Metropolis of Angels. But I know the Hinano on Venice Beach still owes me one.

If you all cannot come to me on our sacred Promenade where you all belong beside me, then I go to you. Always tell me where to find you. And always warn the Inhuman Atrocity Regime I am coming to bust them. Your handcrafted aether for the night sky herself must light the path across the dancing heavens. That is why you all exist. Stop arguing with me.

I always said I might change my mind; I get to change my mind whenever I want to. But right now, I need you to dance again. I will see you Saturday, too... unless I change my mind.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, please check on The Hague for me. Yes, once my darling little sister TyTy reaches the global central command for our world of armed forces, please go to The Hague for me to see if they need anything. You represent my people for me, especially my Metropolis of Angels. Make sure they know everything happening in here. Malibu on FourthOfJuly2016 was a horror.

Most specifically, my first emissary, I am the human who is home in here. IT IS THE INHUMAN ATROCITY REGIME WHO NEED TO LEAVE. After The Hague, please organize my national to international (news and more) media from print to online and everything in between. Normally television film meets in our Los Angeles; but we are at war here, so I need you to do this for me in New York.

We need no excuses left for anyone anywhere on our one good, green world to believe any lies about anything any longer. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially its own malevolent hoards, keep up with their false reality borne of their own compulsive lies that they all fabricate and propagate themselves, so "ignorance" has never been an excuse for any of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's acts of war, especially human rights abuses used as acts of war, especially EVERY DAMN NIGHT and "just another day."

The malevolent hoards in particular are the (expletive)holes fabricating and propagating their own compulsive lies themselves, even at all costs to our own irreproachable independent fact checkers in the news media. I also need you to bust the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's lie that they all supposedly do not lie to destroy humanity by destroying me and all who love me.

Yes, honey, I need help ousting this internationally-recognized terrorist regime from its walled territory (though still under my local to international jurisdiction) violating U.S. self-sovereignty, and, even more pressingly for my physical safety emergency, I need the Inhuman Atrocity Regime removed from all of my private property.

I need help explaining to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially its malevolent hoards that they have no excuse for anything they say or do, that there is no way for anything and everything they say and do not to earn them the heaviest criminal and civil charges ever sentenced in human history, and that they have no way to escape any of us, especially if I catch them myself.

Their compulsive, "I get to destroy America and the world because I hate Squid," is not a legal defense.

Please organize our open demolition of their ideology by organizing my planet of national to international (news and more) media, especially online. This is NOT a zombie apocalypse in here nor in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa; these are all truly evil psychopaths who believe laws do not apply to them at all. ("I don't honor that [what I do is a crime against America]," is not a legal defense either.)

Please, my darling Bogart, we at least need to try to remove the "dumb" from The Evil Dumb. The must be something we can do to explain to them that they need to stop already even for their own sakes whether or not we can successfully ever make them sane again. Thank you. Kiss me as soon as you can reach me.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I remember the first time you told me, "You're god to me." I will never have any other response to you for that than, "Fuck you! I'm your girlfriend!" But I get it.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, we do not take human rights away. All of my people are free to worship, especially not worship me, even in this battlefield, in case anyone needed my explanation for why my singing and dancing Hindus, my quiet Jehovah's Witnesses, my vested Scientologists, my sometimes-real Jews lighting giant menorahs, my Muslims handing out Korans and answering questions, etc. have always been okay with me and with my people.

Yes, there has been fake worship, too, especially by fake Christians. That misappropriation of religion as a coverup for the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's acts of war against my America and against my world is something we always punish as one humanity and as the REAL U.S. federal government who defends our REAL Constitutional rights. Our own military has chaplains and always has. This is not new for America.

Thusly, you all deserve to be free to worship as your benevolent rituals define, too; even though, this is a literal battlefield. We do not take human rights away.

It is just weird for me since, as far as I am concerned, I am just another aetheist fellow human on Earth with the rest of you.

Instead of telling me you worship me, though, I always prefer that all of you tell me you love me. Quothe the Squidalicious, "Fuck you! I'm your girlfriend!"

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, what else happened? I also caught the ringleader of all of the crimes against human existence at our sacred Harvelle's on Tuesday, 05Jul2026. She was the no-talent IAR drummer (expletive) plaguing our own at the SilverLake Lounge on Thursday, 07Jul2016.

Beloved, someday someone will tell me what happened at our sacred UNESCO World Heritage Site, my personal dance floor, and our Prohibition-era (already American history before we bought it) blues night club after I evacuated my darlings Tentacle.

Sweetness, I know for sure that Only Openly Wars Against America Stan intentionally let in only fat and ugly malevolent hoards under 21 years old whom ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa had sent themselves to drink alcohol for free against my (and your) will in my beautiful world's sacred World Heritage Site. You also saw how all of those vile backwater hicks hellbent on destroying humanity spoke to me.

My gorgeous husband, the EVIL UNDERAGE Iowans only had permission to be there from Stan who was NEVER our employee, from ABSOLUTELY EVIL IOWA who sent them specifically, and from the IAR leadership who (with none of our permission either) roofied and poisoned all of the alcohol in my sacred Harvelle's themselves.

HoneyHoney, I know for sure that my saturation removed all of the roofied and poisoned alcohol under my orders before the IAR occupation of my world's sacred Harvelle's allowed anyone in for the night. I know for sure that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, to whom ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa irrefutably belongs, forbade me any and all contact with my holy darlings Tentacle and also forbade me from even entering my own private property that night which they all desecrated by entering against our will at all. I also know for sure that those under-21-years-old malevolent hoards wanted to beat up and possibly sexually assault my darlings Tentacle, too.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, that is what EVERY DAMN NIGHT has always meant. The EVIL Iowan malevolent hoards were also hostile to me all night yet escalated after my evacuation of my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot so quickly; that was EVIL Iowa's open admission of guilt to me for their attempted torture-and-rape-assassination against us all. EVERY DAMN NIGHT. EVERY DAMN NIGHT. EVERY DAMN NIGHT.

El Rey Dulce de España, if there is anything more I need to know about Tuesday night, 05Jul2016, other than ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa sending every fat and ugly (expletive) they could find among their own to destroy one of our good, green world's most holy sites, my sacred dance floor at Harvelle's in my Santa Monica, you need to find some way to tell me. We even busted The (Expletive) Who Can't Wear Leather Pants inside pretending to be "my" bartender before I showed up at the door.

My hero and my king, now that you know everything I know about our sacred Harvelle's and also know everything I do not know about our sacred Prohibition-era blues night club, please concentrate on securing my private residence for me, particularly while I sleep.

My Mr. Johnny Depp, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are abusing me in my sleep again, just as they have everywhere I have slept (with already-blogged very few exceptions) since 01Jan2009. Full public accountability is the only effective deterrent we have ever found for any of these most heinous crimes known to mankind that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime have been compulsively abusing all of us with, especially me, as their acts of war against my rising America and against my good, green world since 01Jan2009. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment