Friday, November 5, 2010

My father, Thomas Raymond Varilek of Ankeny, Iowa, is evil.

My father just called me a few minutes ago for the first time in about six months. He had petitioned for adult guardainship of my while I was detained in hospital here in Liverpool, and it was egregiously granted to him by the Polk County District Court in Iowa despite the fact I am NOT an Iowa resident. Well, just a few minutes ago he called to rub my nose in the fact he owns me now.

On the upside, he finally has to be held responsible for all of the horrors he does to me while I am in his home. When last I lived there, I was raped in the house, and my father tried to burn the house down with me still inside of it. He put a camera of his own on me, and he chose to harm me himself instead of keeping me safe.

On the downside, he has laid claim to all of my money. There is not a whole lot of money since the US government denies me all employment while I am in the States for illegal reasons. Don't you remember this blog post? But, my dad, Thomas Raymond Varilek of Ankeny, Iowa, is using it to control me. He is evil and must be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment