Monday, November 22, 2010

Tennis Coverage

Oh, the simple joys that make life worth living! For this entire week the UK has coverage of the ATP Men's World Tour Finals being played in London. Live tennis coverage is just about the top of my list including good books, live music, and conversations with dear, old friends and family for things that make life worth living. Mmmmm... raspberries, snail-mail, orgasms, dancing in a warm rain, talking to animals... Okay, the list is not as short as I though it was.

The paperwork necessary for my return to the States is progressing as fast as could be expected. Once I have an intinerary, I will let you know my return date. Iowa, here I come. I hope you're ready. None of this doing what Obama wants and harming me at every turn, again, okay? I love you. I have been taking care of you from across the pond. Now, stand up for yourselves and treat me right. Demand your own rights, and maybe I will get mine.

France, I will be there as soon as I can. California, I will return home. Just you wait and see. I have a whole lot of this beautiful world to see and thank.

I am much physically rounder than I am used to being. It comes from being the walking chemistry experiment of the quack, Dr. Helen Reynolds. Luckily, the testosterone is wearing off nicely. Now, I just have to get the rest of the chemicals out of my body.

She is such a quack. In the event that travel plans for me take longer than 11December2010, the day my Section 3 under the Mental Health Act of 1983 ends, she would rather 'section' me with another six-month Section 3 than let me out of the hospital. It would really help if the British would stand up for what is right, but they are too busy being brainwashed zombies. Podpeople!! EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment