Sunday, November 7, 2010

You need to bother to make sense when you speak to me...

I am so tired of people attacking me and then complaining I don't like them because of it. Oh, and one more thing Brits, you just spent months choosing to fabricate lies about me; you don't get to attack me over not understanding the truth about me. You don't get to attack me over anything.

My beautiful world, stay strong and united. Your standing strong has helped me so much already. You will get this ended for me. I could never do this without you.

I am about to go from this hospital from hell in Liverpool to under my father's thumb in Iowa. Let's hope the Iowans treat me better than the Brits have been. I have faith. And, yes, my father, Thomas Raymond Varilek of Ankeny, Iowa, is still a monster and a terror to me.

They say it takes only one bad apple to spoil the whole batch. Well, one or two good apples are not enough to save a whole country. I had a wonderful time Friday night, but I was attacked by Liverpool locals last night in an onslaught of twatty verbal refuse. If it were not for the ocassional Brit actually behaving humanely towards me, I would be raining fire on this country by now. That said, I cannot wait to see 'Imaginary' Dan tomorrow. Yey! Yes, there are the ocassional good apples around here, but the bad ones are awful.

Brits, I am already your victim. You don't get to complain I don't like you if you keep treating me this way. Set me free of this hell.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Squid, you met my husband Stuart and a friend of his at Hannah's Bar last weekend. He mentioned you and your blog to me because I am also from Minnesota and used to live in Liverpool as well (I am now back in Minnesota). Anyway, I have had a look at your blog and just wanted to wish you all the best in your travels back to the states.

    ReplyDelete