Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year

I can already see that 2011 will be a beautiful year indeed. How do I know? No, it is not because my mom constantly wants me to go shopping for new clothes. (She has never liked how I dress myself.) No, it is not even because life could not get worse than my 2009 and 2010 were to me. Let us just call it an understanding of the workings of the universe. The birds told me justice is coming.

Now, my New Year's resolutions... What am I going to do to make my beautiful world and myself better in 2011?

I resolve to...
1.) do a little something everyday to bring world peace,
2.) do a little something everyday to prevent human annihilation of the environment,
3.) stand in the way of human rights violations on every level,
4.) dance more often than I did last year (It is how I meditate, after all.),
and
5.) end this bullshit...
...all in 2011. Clearly, my dedication to bringing humanity through Global Climate Change is much more long term.

I also have New Years wishes for my beautiful world. I wish everyone peace, love, true beauty, freedom, and justice in 2011. If you pursue this for yourselves, then the universe might even bring this all to little ole me this year, too. It also really ticks off those that oppress you and persecute me when you all stand up for yourselves. Hee-hee! This year is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment