Monday, December 27, 2010

Slanderers

I have found the local news on Channel 8 (CBS) far more accurate and reliable than the local news on Channel 5 (ABC) both out of Des Moines, Iowa. If that changes, I will let you know. That said and on a related note, there are many ways to get rid of slanderers. I believe that tracing lies to where they come from and naming that source openly and publicly as a slanderer is the best way to go. I do not and cannot trust news from Channel 5 (ABC) because of this.

If we publicly point out all of the slanderers, then we will be left with only reliable sources of information. Do you or do you not want to know the truth? This is your job, my beautiful world, in all of this. Getting rid of the slanderers is up to you. It takes a lot before I can hear the lies... but that Channel 5 (ABC) leaks like a seive.

Yes, I stayed in all day yesterday, and I do not plan on going out today until I run errands and hit the gym with my mom. I cannot wait for New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment