Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tentative Travel Date

Because the quack-whore, Dr. Helen Reynolds, simply must be as much of a pain as possible, I have a tentative travel date for two weeks from now instead of the freedom to leave as soon as possible. Someone needs to spit in her face for me. Meanwhile, the City of Liverpool's inability to maintain sidewalks when it snows has kept me indoors these past couple of days. I cannot wait for the day I have good news to report instead of constantly being ticked off. I cannot wait to see the back side of the UK.

I am NOT looking forward to life with my abusive father again. Tom Varilek, my dad, is probably rehearsing verbal abuse right now that he wants to dish out at me. I am NOT the Polk County District Court. I did NOT grant my asshole of a father, Thomas Raymond Varilek, adult guardianship over me. This is NOT my doing. I am NOT even a citizen nor resident of Iowa. Yet, Tom perjured himself in order to gain adult guardianship over me, and he is already weilding it cruelly.

Someday my life will be happy. Someday when Obama gets his head out of his ass, I will have human rights, again. Someday I might even have the freedom to get a job. I will never be grateful for all of the horrors that have been my life landing on me and tormenting me ever since 2009. Let us hope 2011 brings an end to all of this.

China, thank you for listening.

Here I am blowing kisses to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment