Friday, May 25, 2012

If You Love A Squid...

The prevailing lie spread by the parts of the government that are endeavoring to maintain this oppression of all of America is that they do this because they do not trust me. That is clearly not how all of this bubble started if you remember their lies from over three years ago. That prevailing lie also does not explain why they spent years if not generations planning all of this destruction and human devastation and putting it in place-- the choreographed global financial crisis, the irrational threat of WW3 over terrorism or supposed nuclear weapons in Iran through propaganda, the exploding national debt (increased by $5 trillion since Obama took office), the totalitarian control over all of America, etc. was all designed to create panic over a supposed apocalypse and timed so that its chaos would hit the whole world just when Global Climate Change became completely undeniable.

It's not that they do not trust me; that is one of their many lies. They do this because they do not want their years if not decades of planning to ruin America and start a world war to come to an end. The corrupt parts of the US government are also not doing anything to end these human rights violations nor their oppression of all of us because they do not want to face justice for their crimes. They are justifying their crimes against all of us with and evolution of lies. It has never been more obvious that they are the sort of people who fear benevolence.

Please take a second look at everything I have been fighting to accomplish since I was picked out to be the excuse for all of this oppression so long ago. I am trying to fix the financial crisis with compassion, sound mathematics, and common sense. I am trying to maintain world peace through all honest means at my disposal and under my influence. I am trying to carry humanity through Global Climate Change. I am trying not to die. This global crisis they are trying to pass off as God's apocalypse is completely engineered and executed by a conspiracy of man. That means we, the rest of humanity, are capable of fixing all of it.

Identify who in the federal government is standing in the way of the immediate end to this oppression of all of America, this slavery, this torture, this persecution, this abuse, this harassment, these hate crimes against me, etc. and ask yourself if they or if I should be trusted.

As I already said... My beautiful world, we will destroy this corruption. And we will build a philocracy in its place. I accept my responsibilities in this world.

Let us take a few minutes now to discuss this supposed 'War on Terrorism.' Regardless of your beliefs on why the Twin Towers fell, Bush allowed it (or, if you are a true conspiracy theorist, ordered it) to happen. Look at what that accomplished in America. It created a culture of fear. It created fear that could be fueled to start wars and justify the suspension of human rights in America.

The Patriot Act; the NDAA; the creation of Homeland Security; the war in Afghanistan which continues though the reason the war started, Osama bin Laden, has already been assassinated through an international crime (What kind of society are we if we do not put people on fair trial before we kill them? What kind of supposed world leader thinks he can go anywhere in the world and kill anyone he wants without putting them on trial first?); the war in Iraq which was actually fought over oil and power, etc.-- all of this came out of the culture of fear created by the Twin Towers being permitted to fall in 2001.

We have narrowly avoided a war with Iran the propaganda tried starting through the same old lie of "They have nuclear weapons." Please do not forget that Russia is one of Iran's allies. Obama is also on a rampage assassinating members of al Qaeda without trial, even US citizens, to maintain the culture of fear due to these terrorist threats... but please take a good hard look at reality.

Iran does not have anything but a nuclear energy program being used for peaceful purposes. If you keep aggravating them, even I will admit that they might create nuclear weapons, but they have not done that yet. Do you know how many nuclear weapons Obama has under his control?

Al Qaeda tries 'terrorizing' Americans with homemade bombs hidden in computer printers and underwear. Do you have any idea what kind of terrorism America is capable of? Please click here for more details. Please speak with Singularity University about what kind of personalized bio-attacks American scientists are capable of creating.

Please explain to the world, Obama, why you are fueling a racist culture of fear in America over these obviously preventable attacks from abroad when the facts prove that you yourself are a greater terrorist threat to the world. I will not let you start your world war, Obama. I will not let you control America with irrational fear any longer.

Trust me, my beautiful world, if I just wanted to get out of this bubble of hell and persecution, I would have let you all start WW3 to rescue me. That is something Obama and his conspirators have been trying to fuel, though. Even though I do believe war that brings human rights and ends oppression and genocide is justified, we need to look at the big picture. Thank you for understanding and trusting me.

I also do not believe America will have a civil war as a way to end Obama's crimes against all of us. Whom would the war be between? It would be between the people who know the reality of what is happening in America and the people Obama has brainwashed and seduced into supporting his and his conspirators' crimes and human rights violations against all of America. The most effective way to fight this war then would be to deliver the truth to the masses. I believe we are doing that already.

As at least the international community is already aware, my rescuers were arrested for exercising their human rights under Obama's totalitarian regime. But because Obama did not want to admit that he is running a totalitarian regime in here, they were released. Let us all look at the full implications of what all of this means.

Just arresting them in the first place proved that these rules of Obama's have created a totalitarian regime over all of America. The fact they were released proves that Obama is incapable, now, of pressing charges for disobeying his rules. Furthermore, if any charges for disobeying the rules were to ever make it to federal court, you better believe that would lead to the whole bubble officially being deemed unconstitutional. That was another thing Obama wanted to avoid.

As an added bonus, it is quite empirically proven at least in San Diego and Iowa that if you obey Obama's rules, you can be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for it. Yes, obeying Obama's rules is illegal while defying them is not. This is like watching reductio ad absurdem played out well past its first point of absurdity.

There is, of course, much further proof that this is totalitarianism in America. The rules themselves are proof enough. But let us look at where the rules come from. According to the division of responsibilities as described in the US Constitution, the president only gets to enforce laws. He (or she) is not allowed to create laws nor any legislation that he (or she) enforces. That is the responsibility of both houses of Congress. If Obama had his way at preventing the courts from doing their real jobs (Do you remember his comments on "judicial activism"?), too, we would have a full blown totalitarian dictator on our hands.

Yes, I know I am very close to death right now. That is why I need to make sure all of these words are shared... just in case they kill me. Since 2009, death threats have only made me fight harder and faster.

If you love a Squid, my beautiful America, and if you love this nation, you will make sure the truth is told here. You will teach our children about all of this to make sure it never happens again. You will destroy all of the corruption and the conspirators even if they kill me, and you will build a nation I can be proud of in their place. You will insist on more amendments to the US Constitution guaranteeing more human rights in America and greater enforcement of full human rights here under all circumstances including a mandatory timely solution to all human rights violations and crises. You will demand full justice for all of this in both federal and international courts. You will decrease the existence of Homeland Security to just its non-redundant part, TSA, and you will make sure TSA fully respects human rights, freedoms, and dignity in America. You will diminish the powers of the federal executive branch to the role the president was supposed to have when the constitution was written. And if they martyr me, you will make sure all of this happens faster.

Iowa, you roofied me with psychedelic mushrooms last night. Yes, you have made it clear you do not want me here. You only imprison me here to be able to abuse me this way. Committing more crimes against me will not get you out of trouble for committing your crimes in the first place. No one believes your weak show of pretending you are doing something to end the way you and my father all abuse me. You are all just criminals. It is all on record. Everybody knows. And nobody likes you.

Yes, Iowa, I am asking the knowledgeable and compassionate world to take more action against you to force you to finally treat me like a human being, give me my human rights, uphold your own laws, cease your transparent facade that I am at all mentally disabled, set me free, etc... These are hate crimes you commit against me. Yes, claiming I have a mental illness or any mental impairment at all as a way to trap me here is a crime you commit against all of humanity. All obedience to Obama's rules makes you guilty of heinous crimes and human rights violations against me and the world, but your treatment of me is even more cruel than that. You only hate me, libel me, trap me, and abuse me. You have made that clear. I am asking the world to force you to stop. May they hurry.

If you pick through the archives for this blog, you will find where I asked Mr. Harrison Ford to be my replacement for my father in my life. It has never been more necessary that my father be locked away for all his crimes immediately and for the rest of his life. Yesterday he forbade me food, maxi pads, etc. until I endured his intentionally aggravating me, lying to my face, and harassing me just to be able to get enough money for dinner. The fact my father is not in prison yet for all of his very well-documented crimes against me and as a result against all of humanity is a miscarriage of justice and a sign of how deep the corruption runs in the local and federal governments.

My beautiful world, you will be glad to know I chose a surgeon. Technically, I chose the surgeon who will remove all of the equipment from my head and asked if she would be willing to do it back in 2009; we have only been waiting for the human rights violations to end in America, so it would finally be permissible to acknowledge and remove the spy equipment that is all in my body against my will and originally put here completely without my knowledge.

I have heard people worried lately that no doctor anywhere could be trusted with this task... so I thought I would reassure you all that we have this one under control. I went to college with her at the University of Texas at Dallas. We have been very trusted friends for over a decade. We graduated together in 1999. She was born in Nigeria and is the daughter of Mr. Ojo Maduekwe. Last I knew, he was still the Minister of Foreign Relations for Nigeria. I believe she is a US citizen, now, though. It can be so difficult. She went to Harvard Medical School and did her residency in surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital. My dear old friend is more that qualified, capable, and trustworthy.

Just in case anyone is worried that Obama and his conspirators might send their henches to intervene and hurt me while I am under general anesthetic or shortly after the equipment is removed, I am asking that my Sweetness, another dear old friend who is now a pathologist with about three post-docs under her belt, and any necessary bodyguards also observe. It is, of course, their choice, but I know they love me and want me safe. I know I will have bodyguards for the rest of my life. It is a surrender of personal privacy I am willing and choosing to make.

Also, my beautiful world, did you see me singing improvised duets with Lord Paul McCartney the other evening? Is it not obvious by now that I do not need lawsuits to have an income? I need human rights to have an income. I just need lawsuits to get my human rights. That is the point of all of this legal action, you know. We do this to make the crimes and human rights violations end... not just the crimes against me... the crimes against all of us. I do not even need my HoneyHoney's money to lead a comfortable rest of my life, and I have known that since this started.

Speaking of loving me, my beautiful world, thank you for understanding that I am not a sexual object. I am a human. I admit people with pure hearts fall in love when they look at the real me. I do not make people want to have sex with me, though. I make people want to make love to me. There is a difference. One is an impure thought; one is not. Loving me is not dirty... not the real me, anyway. It is a natural reaction to seeing and being near the real me... if you have a pure heart.

My benevolent UN enforcers, please be ready for anything. You know what Obama has already done to make sure I never have human rights again. His and his conspirators major goals include destroying America and starting a world war. Unlike they planned, though, as long as you can get me out, I will be able to rebuild America instead of the conspirators doing so.

Yes, my UN enforcers, especially if they martyr me first, we know this nation will be rebuilt in my vision. I am a firm believer in destroying all of the corruption and starting again. You have already heard many of my plans to make this happen. Please do everything necessary to rescue me.

Sweetness, you and my rescuers are welcome at this house anytime. If I am asleep when you get here, just break down the door or break in a window. Do whatever you need to do to reach me. According to my father, this is my home, so he cannot complain with any invitations I make to this place. I love and adore you. Please do not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment