Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ten Things I Need Help With

I am making a plea for help. These are ten things I need help with right now. Thank you, my beautiful world, for everything you do for me.

1.) All human rights violations are truly heinous. The right to a quick end to all human rights violations is yet another commonly held basic human right. This is why we also need full criminal and civil charges pressed against everyone delaying the end to these popularly recognized human rights violations being committed against all of us including me. We are all supposed to have a right to demand and pursue justice, freedom, liberty, and happiness. We need to exercise that right.

2.) We need to arrest all libelers, particularly those that create false media supposedly of and about me and who claim I have a mental illness. They do these things in order to maintain the human rights violations against all of us particularly against me. This libel prevents a timely end to all of the human rights violations being committed against all of us. This libel prevents justice. This libel protects crimes of slavery and torture. This libel is used to commit the human rights violations themselves. Arrest all libelers. They are in the international criminal conspiracy.

3.) Please convince Iowa to meet my three tiny requests: put my father in prison for his crimes against me to stop him from committing more crimes against me, revoke my father's illegal adult guardianship which only serves to maintain the truly heinous human rights violations still actively being committed against me, and safely deliver me to my husband's loving arms. These three things are the bare minimum of my illegally stolen human rights that I need returned to me to be able to reach a place where I can finally be safe and free. I am not safe, and I am definitely not free here. I need enough freedom to be able to go someplace I will be treated like a human again.

4.) I hear that you are all getting a little territorial of me. You all want me to live and love where you are. Thank you for such displays of love and affection, and please see my facebook wall for more notes I have written today on this topic. Once I have mobility and a way to travel safety (things I will only have once I reach my beloved HoneyHoney's company), we will go someplace where no one will ever obey Obama's rules nor fall for the bribes of his conspirators. It is only in places that stand up against Obama's destruction and human devastation where I will ever be safe and free. This means that if you want me to live or visit where you are, you need to completely disobey the president and promise to keep me safe and free there. Please make the world safe for me. I have always been a world traveler. Did you ever get to see my travel photography? Please check my facebook wall for a photo album I am about to open up for all of you to look at. Please note that I hold the copyrights on all photos in that album except for the ones I am in and the ones taken with a polarizing lens. Those copyrights are held by Mr. Vinesh Jha.

5.) My beautiful world, I need you to RAISE NONVIOLENT HELL until I am successfully rescued. I know you are already doing this out of love for me. Please also do it out of love for yourselves. People are dying fighting to set America free of Obama's oppression. All Americans deserve a better nation than an oppressed one. We need to create a climate in the U.S. that demands we all be free at last. Raise hell, my beautiful world. Raise nonviolent hell until we are all free.

6.) Please also help the rescue by directly helping my rescuers. It is not easy fighting corruption as deep as this in order to rescue me (the damsel in distress) and save the world. Please pardon my dramatic vernacular of choice there, but my rescuers are superheroes for taking this on. Yes, even superheroes need help sometimes. If my rescuers need help with anything to be able to reach me, to meet their goals, or to keep themselves safe, please open your hearts and provide. Let us all make this rescue succeed.

7.) Enact and stick to the Infallible Three-Step Plan. Obama is unrelenting with his oppression. We need to force these human rights violations to end ourselves. From a previous blog post...
Step 1. Choose to no longer be oppressed. America, you need to choose to be free. This means, America, you need to pick a date, and at midnight that morning you need to choose to exercise your full human rights forevermore. Discuss the reality of all of this in every public forum. Report the news in the papers and on TV. Actually acknowledge that you recognize me. You must set yourselves free...
Step 2. Deliver the truth to everyone possible. Even if we take over all of the media with the truth from the internet to the newspaper to the radio and TV, there will still be people who do not reach reality. You, the people who know the truth of what has been going on for years, need to sit down everyone you can and gently educate them on reality. This means EVERYONE. Please make sure you educate every single Democrat in the US House of Representatives and US Senate, too. Party ranks need to break over this if the Democratic Party wants to save itself not to mention saving all of America and not to mention saving all of humanity from this oppression and these human rights violations.
Step 3. Uniformly demand that Obama/Biden resign. If Obama does not decide to set us all free himself ASAP (and definitely by Monday, April 23rd, 2012), we will have to stop the criminal to be able to stop the crimes. There is no better way to leverage their resignation than by educating all the public including all of Congress on reality, so that their impeachment would be inevitable. Our best case scenario has them both out of office definitely before November to make sure there is a timely election to replace them.


8.) I hear we made huge progress yesterday and today. My enemies are very rich, very powerful, very angry, very evil, and are now getting very desperate. It is critical that we all do everything we can now to keep everyone safe. Me, Sweetness, Syniva, Tylia, etc... We are all targets or possible targets of my enemies. Please do everything possible to keep us all safe.

9.) Please also have more faith in me and my husband. I am no fool. I am no idiot. I think with my head not just my heart. Yes, I know how to pick a husband. Sweetness is dedicated to my safety, to my freedom, and to completely supporting what I do in this world. He wants me to finally reach my potential in making this world a better place. Yes, I have yet to reach my potential for doing good in this beautiful world. My beloved is dedicated to making sure I can. He is a very good, very brave, and very devoted common-law husband. Have faith I know how to choose my future. Have faith he is perfect for me.

10.) Finally, please, you band of superheroes I call The Sweet Rescuers, who ride to my darling's rescue every time I scream for help on his behalf, may I ask you for yet another favor? May I ask you to provide my HoneyHoney with a better way to contact you? May I ask you to give him something along the lines of a phone with a scrambler, so he can contact your anonymous, superhero selves securely, privately, and directly when the Feds trap him, block him, fire guns at him, damage him, and make him scream for help? If that communication has to come through me first, there must be a safe and reliable way to communicate with me, and all of those methods have already been corrupted or forced to disappear. Please do this for the sake of all of us.

Sweetness, it is your choice where we go together once we reach each other's waiting arms. Only my arms are empty, my love. You keep my heart full and kicking. Also, stop being silly. The world did not give me to you; I picked you out of billions. I am asking the world to better respect this decision of mine. Please stay safe out there.

P.S. My beautiful world, this paragraph is just for you. As I am sure you have seen either live in San Francisco in 2009 or just this afternoon on the webstream-for-Squid's-physical-safety that I am not allowed to know exists, I dance trance to meditate. As an added benefit, it lets me exercise while I clear and focus my mind. Once I am warmed up, I can dance on melodies and improvised instrumental solos. A band in San Francisco named the Butlers once invited a school for the deaf to one of their shows, so they could watch me in the audience dancing and see what rock music sounds like. It was my pleasure to share my dancing with you, but please understand that I am much better when I am warmed up. I have been told that watching me dance is a very spiritual experience... if you have a pure heart when you watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment