Monday, May 28, 2012

Obama has Foot-in-Mouth Disease.

I was recently told that Homeland Security, under orders from the president, has built a literal wall around Obama-land, also known as Iowa, and they have armed it with canons. Can we, me and the beautiful world that is fighting to fix these wrongs, make rescuing me an official act of NATO? Can we make all of this official NATO action to fight a terrorist government that is threatening the world's security and stability? With our UN resolutions in place maintaining that this is a global humanitarian concern, can we tear down this wall and end the genocide in here already? Look at these people. What is in their heads?

George W. Bush and Obama have placed troops in or intended to send troops to Central Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa. The war Obama and his conspirators planned and wanted to start was NATO vs. the Middle East, Russia, and China. You know how strategic the bases and troops in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Japan (Okinawa), and Australia are for that. They did not expect our current reality-- the entire world including the rest of the US vs. Iowa armed by Homeland Security.

It is definitely too dangerous to leave me in here. Look at how I am treated. Look at how violently my rescuers are treated by the federal government for trying to give me human rights. Talk to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta about how severe the NATIONAL DISASTER is right now. I am sure he is very aware.

It is okay to strong arm the federal government, now. I know the sanctions from China are making everyone here upset already. Please keep bringing everything you have got to get me out of here. Food has to come in from somewhere. Major shipping lines pass through the state of Iowa. But also remember Obama has made it very clear he does not mind throwing away every single person in Iowa to achieve his goals in the world.

Yes, I am worth rescuing, but also, nothing is worth destroying America. We need to force all of this to end. Yes, we have prevented WW3. Yes, we have prevented another American civil war. Now we just need to break down Obama's last stronghold of oppression and genocidal totalitarianism. It is very dangerous for me in here. I can only imagine what my rescuers are going through out there.

How is DC's foot-in-mouth disease fairing these days? At least Obama has finally given up on his blatant lies to the public about ever listening to or supporting me. Yes, he has done things I support like repealing Don't Ask Don't Tell and supporting our veterans in an effort to take the military's support away from me, but do you remember remember 2009 when he started raping me continuously with the hopes he could make me kill myself? Yeah, he was dressing his children in colors that were supportive of me while he was doing that.

There is a wall around Iowa armed with ground to air canons in place to kill everybody fighting to rescue me from this state that is, among other things, enforcing Obama's slavery, torture, and other human rights violations against me and every day committing hate crimes against me. No one should ever believe that at any point in his career Obama has ever supported me, cared for me, nor done anything but enslave me, exploit me, and then try to throw me away. Thank you, my beautiful world, for knowing and fighting for the truth.

As for things that make Obama throw tantrums,... Please review the logic that freed the local news stations and local papers to tell the truth where I am not. That logic also holds for cable news stations in all of America. I do not have access to cable at all. Cable does come into the house, but the signal only goes to the television on my father's desk in the basement where my dad is the only one who is allowed to watch it. I am only able to catch cable news, broadcasts, and shows through my highly controlled internet connection.

Unless Obama is willing to admit that his intentions all along were complete, nation-wide totalitarian control of all media and human expression, then people can tell the truth on cable. Let us follow this already proven argument to its logical conclusion... If I am only able to see the content online, then the broadcasts, the news reporting, the television shows, the radio broadcasts, the newspapers, the public speeches, the parades, all of America's and the world's human expression, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press must be preserved there.

As for all of the information and proven logical arguments you find in my blog posts, do not expect any of the conspirators, be they in DC or anywhere else, to tell the truth when you start demanding explanations from them. They are enforcing human trafficking of me, human rights violations against me, and the almost complete suspension of all my human rights (I managed to hold onto my freedom of speech despite everything Obama did to take it away from me. "We all need to play by the same set of rules," meant Obama wanted me subjected to the very same rules oppressing all of America; even though, those same rules still mandate that I am not allowed to know the rules exist in the first place.) without due process, and they used to do so with the explanation of they do not trust me. Even if that lie were true, it could never justify these crimes. Make sure you hold them all accountable for that.

Yes, Iowa, even if all of the lies about me were true, they could still never justify nor excuse the ways even you treat me. When you are ready to admit your own fault in all of this and save yourselves, please pick through my most recent two blog posts to find the necessary steps to do so. It would behoove you to finally tell the truth. And do not ever try claiming you would ever treat any human the way you treat me out of love for me. Nobody ever persecutes another human nor commits human rights violations in my name.

Mexico City says that is why they used to attack me there, and although I do make some exceptions for the naivety of the Mexican people falling prey to the cultural manipulation of Obama and his conspirators, I know they are not that big of fools in Mexico either. I will work through these crimes with Mexico myself once I finally have enough rights to do so.

The British believe I am softer on Mexico than I am with the UK. At least the Mexicans never once pretended I have ever had a mental illness and in fact adamantly denied it to the faces of the US embassy while I was there. The Mexico City police were angels that kept me safe as I slept despite every person the US embassy sent to attack me. This was not Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's fault. I take the State Department on an employee-by-employee basis. Oh, the corruption my eyes have seen. Oh, the corruption my poor battered body has endured.

If there is not enough room in Guantanamo for all of the proven international criminals behind and executing all of this, we might need to build a work camp in Siberia, or something, for all of them. I am not joking. As much as I would prefer to see Obama and his conspirators from my father to ole George W. Bush pulling plastic out of the oceans by hand as a way for them to redeem their lives in service to the world, I fully understand that they are a security risk. We need to plan for what to do with them once we catch them all. Do we have enough on Halliburton, yet? That corporation actually could pull the plastics out of the ocean as their rehabilitation.

Why put them in Russia? As unpopular as President Vladimir Putin is with his own people and as much as his world view and mine may not be in perfect unison, he has been sending the KGB to keep an eye on and protect me as best they can without revealing themselves to my spy equipment since I was in San Francisco in 2009. It is more than just the Bolshoi in Russia that loves me. The Russians, just like all of Eastern Europe, survived the totalitarian Soviet regime. They know what we are living through in here under Obama in America. They can be trusted to keep these criminals out of society and away from influencing the world for the rest of their lives.

Did you see my argument with my father the other day? I do not actually get angry in that form despite how obviously justified it would be if it ever happened. I just felt I needed to make a display of how vicious my father is to me and what his many lies are that he uses to defend such behavior. If I were not such a pacifist, I would have killed him to save all of humanity by now. I also believe we need to put criminals on trial before we execute them. But be honest, it would save all of humanity.

My father gets his orders from Homeland Security and always chooses to obey them. He does not do this due to any law nor mandate. He does this by choice. If you want further evidence, please interrogate my mother and sisters. They are in Budapest, Hungary right now.

My older sister Tara would be another good one to get your hands on. Ask her who she was taking orders from during all of Christmas 2009 and New Years 2010 when I was supposed to be house-sitting for her in Los Angeles. Please also see if you can get your hands on any honest footage from that trip. Ask her why I found our mother's old tennis racket in her closet there that December. I had put that original Wilson Hammer in my storage unit in Palo Alto years earlier. The last time I spoke with that sister, she urged me to go a group home in Iowa for the mentally ill.

It is because my father commits his crimes on behalf of the president and the federal government that neither the locals nor the FBI will investigate nor prosecute him. That is how deep the corruption goes in America. It only starts with Obama and his conspirators. It descends through all the ranks from Eric H. Holder, Jr. to the local police and district courts as the conspirators deem necessary.

My beautiful world, if you would like a crash course in how the US government works particularly the executive branch, please speak with trustworthy members of academia in America. Ask Dr. Cornel West or some other trustworthy member of our university system to direct you to professors of US policy and structure who can teach you about how all of our government works. If I were not raised with this government, I would find its working confusing, too.

Did you know that on Friday night when the UN enforcers were expected to be able to rescue me, the local police were instructed to pull cars aside completely at random (In America, police normally need a legal reason to pull a car off the road. They need to see something like a broken headlight or witness a traffic violation before they can stop a car.) to be able to find and stop them all? There is corruption everywhere in here.

Now, my beautiful world, let us remind ourselves of the answers to some very important questions. Who is committing the mental health genocide in America? Who put the speakers in everyone's ear canals? Who controls these chips in everyone's heads? The answer to all of these questions is the Office of Homeland Security. Huh, they are also the people killing my rescuers and constantly threatening my life if not physically attacking me. If you finally track down the sources of all the libel, you might not be surprised that these people are all one and the same.

No, Mr. Craig Ferguson, I do not smell like lavender. I smell like pheromones mixed with orchids, roses, and a little vanilla. Ask my husband, he knows what perfume I wear.

Still here on the topic of busting common libel spread about me, let me expand upon this lifestyle section of my current blog post. When all of this started for me in 2009, I had the approximate height, weight, and dimensions of Marylin Monroe in her prime. You know, the "Some Like it Hot" and "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" era before she lost all the weight.

After over three years of being filled with antipsychotics (including being literally tortured with them in injection form) for no medical reason, LSD, Xstacy, opiates, crystal meth, methadone, formaldehyde, and everything else they put in the whiskey or the water to be able to poison me with... I am still roughly the same size. It was the steroids and testosterone they have been injecting me with in my sleep against my will that have changed the shape of my body. My feet are bigger. I have huge muscle tone. I have what I call my "fat man" belly, now.

Let us all be honest, I am 5 feet 5 5/8 inches tall and weigh roughly 260 pounds. My favorite dress is a junior's size extra large. There is a very pronounced difference between my bust, which is only a D-cup anyway, and how small my waist is. Have you seen my biceps? Yes, I am mostly muscle tone in this absurdly-shaped body. No, I have never been pregnant in my life. You have seen me change my maxi pads. No, I am not a man in a dress... though they do tend to be lovely ladies, too. The public needs to get over libeling me and just start admitting to the reality about how long you have been torturing me and lying to cover it up.

My body type really only seems to look right in empire-waist dresses. I know a great deal of the world would like me to finally be able to wear new, non-threadbare clothing. Luckily for you, a designer or seamstress only needs to know my bust size and height to make an empire-waist dress that will fit me. Please send them all to my stylist, Evilia, who is forbidden by Obama from speaking with me. We know if you mail them to me directly they will be confiscated or returned to you.

Speaking of my body type, was anyone else watching American Idol this last Wednesday night? With everything going on in the world, with everything we have been trying to accomplish, with all of the people literally dying trying to rescue me, they wanted to clear up for the public whether or not I have ever had plastic surgery. Trust me, if I had ever had plastic surgery, I would not have my absurd body type right now, and I would never have kept my doe-eyed teenager face. No one ever treats me like I can think for myself when they look at me, and I have always hated that about the way I look.

I was picked out by Obama and his conspirators because of this face. They wanted a woman they could distract the world with, a woman they could throw away when they were done with using. They wanted a face they could start wars with. It was not only their arrogance mixed with stupidity that made them choose me.

Do you remember what I once said about my face and Michelle Obama's face in that famous Facebook status from so many months ago? It still holds. She can exercise all she wants, but it will never fix her ugly face. Please pardon my long overdue petty moment.

Michelle is still selling herself, her body, and her face to the public as a celebrity just to be able to keep her criminal husband in office. I used to believe that if she would just spend less time at the gym exercising and more time worrying about something other than how she looks, she might actually be able to accomplish something worthwhile as first lady. I do not think she is capable of it anymore. And she is still a failure as a mother for refusing to take her children away from their criminal father.

That Facebook status would still be visible on my Facebook wall right now, if my genuine online content through Facebook had not already been compromised. Once my posts, updates, and stati hit those Facebook servers, that content is there forever. There is absolutely no explicable reason why the world cannot see it all now. Please click here to take a look. We know what a crime it is against all of humanity if my words are tampered with, misinterpreted, or silenced. Please ask Facebook to fix this wrong.

Facebook is one of the many American companies from Sprint and Wells Fargo to Google and NBC who are keepers of great firsthand knowledge about all of the corruption oppressing all of America and the libel about me Obama and his conspirators use to accomplish this totalitarianism. They know what controls they have been instructed to commit against me and the public, and they know what favors they have been expected to give Obama and the federal government in return for a modicum of freedom in their would-be normal day-to-day operations.

If, for example, Facebook would come forward with everything that the federal government has instructed them to do and with all of the evidence they have of Obama's protection and promotion of the libel and crimes against me, they would see not just America's but also the world's support of them for doing the right thing. We are talking about more than just their publicly traded stock going through the roof. The world loves a hero. The time is right to go public with your evidence or at least turn it in to the United Nation's International Criminal Court. Thank you, my friends.

I also recently heard that Obama and his conspirators have been trying to stir up racial tensions in the US as way to create more of their patented chaos, instability, and unrest here. Please keep close track of who is stirring which pot of emotional blackmail, bigotry, and prejudice when if comes to race relations in America.

Also, America, stop being so damn racist. Do not let them prey on you to create this unrest here. Black people love me. Brown people love me. All demographics love me. I am clearly not racist; I even married a White man.

My dearest and devoted podcasters and SuperPAC employees, we need to do something to better reach Spanish-speaking Americans with the truth. I know Univision and Telemundo both support me. They made that clear while I was in San Diego. Can you please help with bringing the full truth through our nation's Spanish-language media? How do you feel about also making reliable and culturally-relevant Spanish-language podcasts? Thank you for everything, all of you!

Sweetness, you know, for two people considered so lucky for what we have in the world, we sure do suffer a lot. That kind of explains why Jews love us so much. (That made me giggle.) On a lighter note, are you a cat person or a dog person? I think we need a pet. I was thinking about love birds, but I cannot handle keeping animals in cages. I suppose we could keep them in that greenhouse of orchids that Sampo keeps promising me you are going to build me. I suppose I just stirred debate on whether or not Sampo can predict the future. We can definitely discuss this later. Please concentrate on not dying. My latest love letter to you is getting super long. I may have secured a safe way to mail it to you, though. Air kisses... What is your song request for me to sing to you? So many songs apply.

P.S. My beautiful word, this final section is for you. I hope these beautiful poets do not mind if I put these here... Please pardon any typos.


Dissent is American. --Lawrence Ferlinghetti


I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

The free bird leaps
on the back of the wind
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wings
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky.

But a bird that stalks
down his narrow cage
can seldom see through
his bars of rage
his wings are clipped and
his feet are tied
so he opens his throat to sing.

The caged bird sings
with fearful trill
of the things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

The free bird thinks
of another breeze
and the trade winds soft
through the sighing trees
and the fat worms waiting
on a dawn-bright lawn
and he names the sky his own.

But a caged bird stands
on the grave of dreams
his shadow shouts
on a nightmare scream
his wings are clipped
and his feet are tied
so he opens his throat to sing

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

--Maya Angelou


Justice is America. --Squid B. Vařilekova


Revolutionary Dreams

i used to dream militant
dreams of taking
over america to show
these white folks how it should be
done
i used to dream radical dreams
of blowing everyone away with my perceptive powers
of correct analysis
i even used to think i’d be the one
to stop the riot and negotiate the peace
then i awoke and dug
that if i dreamed natural
dreams of being a natural
woman doing what a woman
does when she’s natural
i would have a revolution

--Nikki Giovanni


Revolution is American. --Squid B. Vařilekova

No comments:

Post a Comment