Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Letter to my Brave Fallen Heroes

To My Dear, Brave, Fallen Heroes,

Though we have never met, my heroes, you chose to fight for me. You chose to fight for me to have human rights again. You chose to fight to set America free. You chose to fight the totalitarian oppression plaguing this once great nation. And because of you, my heroes, this world is a better place.

My thoughts, my prayers, and my conscious energy are with you all as your brave souls travel on their journey to the place where noble and honorable humanity finally rests and revels watching us all carry on after them.

I may have never met you, my heroes, but I will meet your families, your loved ones, and your children. And when we meet, we will remember you and all you have given in our fight to save this world and to save all of humanity from the poison that plagues us all.

We fight for freedom. We fight for love. We fight for human rights and liberties. You fought for me. And now we all fight for you. Your deaths will not be in vain. You made this world a better place by simply showing up and facing the demon. Nothing will stop us from bringing the beautiful world you died to manifest at last.

The world now knows Obama is waging war against his own people to enforce his heinous human rights violations over us all. It is a war out there. It was in battle you died. You laid down your life to rescue goodness and light while braving the full evil firefight between faith and oppression that Obama is waging in order to keep his ill-gotten choke hold over Western society. You heard an honest cry for help from the darkness, and you answered with your lives.

You were heroes in life, and you are heroes in death. I promise you will not have died in vain.

Yesterday morning I was asked if we have gone too far. As long as there is this criminal violence that killed you and as long as there are these ugly human rights violations you fought to end, we have not gone far enough. I weep because you had to die. I weep because we have not yet broken the violence Obama has ordered. I weep, but I carry the burden you have given me. We will make this world a better place. Our fight is not done yet.

What we are if we stop? It is impossible for any good soul to approve nor defend the president's choice to end your lives just to be able to keep freedom and rights away from our people. If we stop this fight, we permit his crimes. If we stop this fight, we permit his violence. If we stop his fight, we allow his oppression, his totalitarianism, and his abusive power. If we stop this fight, we are as bad as he and his conspirators are. Stopping is not an option. We fight until we win. We fight until we are free, and we fight until your lives are honored.

My thoughts, my prayers, and my conscious energy are with your families, your loved ones, and your children. It cannot be easy losing a hero like you. They must be so proud of you and your faith in what this world should become. We fight for them as well. No death can go without justice, and proving that all of you have been right all along is a great part of the justice we will bring.

I am going to ask your loved ones to tell me their vision of a better world. I know the burden I carry. I will never let you down. We will make this world a better place for us all, and our loss of your brave souls will weigh on me forever.

Thank you, my dear, brave, fallen heroes. You gave me your lives. And so I give you mine.

With all my heart and soul,
Squid B. Varilekova a.k.a. Tanya H. A. Varilek

P.S. My beautiful world, since I know you will all read this letter, please check here regularly (http://twitter.com/friscosquid) for the tweets I leave in the wee hours of the morning. I feel like I am always begging for people to send emergency help to my rescuers. Can we keep them safer, my beautiful world? May I ask you to send them help and reinforcements? Please, my beautiful world, please help my brave heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment