Sunday, May 6, 2012

Libel Kills People.

Please reread my last blog post. Click here to link to it. I need to draw attention to the second objective I listed when I asked you all, my beautiful world, for help. I honestly need you all to help me with this. We need to stop all libel about me. The best way to do this is to identify the libelers, call them out publicly as criminals, and prosecute all of them.

This is very difficult for me to do alone. According to the rules I need you all to stop obeying, I am not allowed to know when I am libeled. Obama is actively protecting all people who libel me by doing everything he can to prevent me from catching any libel that gets spread and from exercising my legal right to address and stop all libel. The libel is used to stop people from loving me, supporting me, and fighting for me. It is also used to make people hate, attack, and abuse me.

Let me start at the top of my list of truths.

A.) I have never in my life been slutty. I do not even know why anyone would try to pin that lie on me in the first place since it is so obviously false. The conspirators' culpability in this one is obvious. Men were clearly given cash or other rewards for claiming to have slept with me, yet no women ever came forward. No person with a pure heart that has ever kissed me in my life would have tried to cash in on this. Not counting Grasshopper who never wanted to be called my boyfriend, I have only had three boyfriends in my life including Sweetness. Yes, I have had less-than-significant-other relationships, but they all have often very privately held evidence much like the letter I wrote to Mr. Patrick Liddell (Check for my comments in this link.) in Chicago in 2008. I have had a very normal, non-slutty love life for a 34 year-old bisexual woman. And as for being openly bisexual, I am attracted to and fall in love with people's souls not their bodies. If you have ever met any of my exes, you would know that is obvious.

B.) I am completely incapable of getting angry at Sweetness. Why do people keep claiming I angry with him after he has continuously put his life on the line to try to rescue me from this currently merely precariously physically safe life of abuse, torture, and slavery I have lived in since 2009? They make the false claim we have ever had a disagreement to convince people to attack me. They make the false claim to make people attack him. They will stop at nothing to break the two of us up. The conspirators including the president refuse to wrap their brains around the truth that the harder they make this for us, the harder we fight and the more we love.

C.) My dancing is never choreographed. I dance to meditate, and choreography does not permit the mental state required for me to meditate through dance trance. Yes, I did participate in some dance performances up until my graduation from the University of Texas at Dallas in 1999 in which I did execute much beautiful choreography, but the role of dance in my life now is meditation. It maintains my health and mental focus and clarity. Proper dance trance requires the unpredictability of a live musical performance, though. But I have yet to find any affordable dance floor with live music in Des Moines like I used to have all over my neighborhood in San Francisco. I am not a partier, and I have never been a stripper. That is all libel. Dance is my connection to the divine.

D.) I have never been an alcoholic nor a drug addict. Since the bubble started in 2009, though, I think I have been roofied with every chemical from methodone and exstacy to kerosene and formaldehyde while the conspirators including the president have been trying everything imaginable to kill me, to sedate me to enable them to attack me in my sleep, or to drive me to slutty behavior to justify their libel about me. The bottled drinks all over the Des Moines area and often the water supply everywhere I go are all tampered with, drugged, and poisoned. The conspirators do not care that we give this water to our children. Also, everyone who knows me knows I only drink beer in Prague, CZ; though, I would probably make an exception if I were to ever go to Germany. When you find chemicals in my hair, those chemicals start the day I entered the psych ward at the University of Minnesota Medical Center-Fairview in Minneapolis in May 2009 where they pretended the world was not keeping secrets from me (the only symptom I admitted myself for) and filled my face with equipment I was not allowed to know about, and all of the chemicals you find were put in my body against my will.

E.) Even calling lies about me "twists" instead of admitting they are lies is libel; it is yet another lie used to cause me harm, so it is libel. Just because they are derived from perverting the truth instead of from thin air, it does not mean such libel is at all honest, truthful, nor acceptable. It all causes harm, so it is all prosecutable.

F.) I have never in my life been a hooker. It is true, though, that Obama sends orders to all people who try to hire me to intimidate them into leaving me unemployed. I have often suspected he has been doing this to drive me to becoming a hooker, so he can justify libel he has already spread about me himself. Beyond being libel, calling an innocent woman a hooker is also sexual harassment and is, therefore, twice as prosecutable. However, I have been raped for over three years while Obama and his conspirators have been enslaving me. They have used rape to keep me too mentally unstable to fight their enslavement of me, to sell videos of my being raped online, and to drive me so mad I might kill myself. I admit that although I have never been a hooker in my life, this behavior of theirs which is protected from being stopped by Obama's bubble means I am a forced prostitute of the conspirators and the president. Forced prostitution is a war crime if it is used as an act of war and a crime against humanity otherwise.

G.) No, I have no debilitating mental illness. That is a lie spread by the president, by the quacks he commands, and by my father in order for them to keep me from being able to reach my human rights including the company of my husband, freedom, and physical safety. They spread that lie partly because no one is allowed to acknowledge reality when I mention it, so to obey the rules of the bubble, the doctors all claim my talking to the television, my saying there is spy equipment in my head, my saying that Sweetness who puts his life on the line for me regularly loves me, my pointing out that Obama has set up rules to be able to persecute me, etc... are symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia instead of being true. This lie is then used to defend and maintain my father's illegal guardianship over me which he wields to keep me shackled to Iowa where the government enforces that I have no human rights, no right to physical safety, no right to be with my own husband, no right to even go someplace I can be safe and free, etc... and to be able to put me in a psych ward for absolutely no medical reason every time I have a would-be-fool-proof-if-people-obeyed-laws-instead-of-the-president way to reach my husband and a place I could be safe and free at last. I do admit I carry a lot of deep emotional trauma from being treated this way by the criminal president and his conspirators for over three years, but anyone who looks at me and what I do in this world and says that I am in any way mentally debilitated from being able to take care of myself is blatantly lying.

H.) All of the false media created of people claiming to be me is libel. I have no idea what the women and men claiming to be me were doing in any of the false media. According to the rules of the bubble I am not allowed to see nor even know that any of this libel has ever existed. But whatever happens in such libel, it makes people hate, distrust, and attack me. It sullies my pristine reputation to the point people stop helping, protecting, and believing in me. And it protects and maintains the human rights violations being committed against me and all of America by the president and his conspirators.

I.) I do not sext. I, in fact, barely if ever send a text at all via my mobile phone. I have never in my life sent a sext, and I have never in my life received a sext. I have taste, and I have class. I write poetic snail mail with stamps and everything when I need to tell a soul I am thinking about making love to him or her. Sweetness has received many. I am not allowed to know that the conspirators have been sending vulgar and tasteless texts off my account, so none of the false texts ever show up in my phone records from Sprint. Please feel free to subpoena such records to prove all such texts were actually libel. I doubt the texts ever used my writing style nor even had proper grammar and punctuation.

J.) Their libel includes how I have been profanely sexually objectified against my will. I have never once in my life wanted to be treated as an object. My mantra is, "I am a human; I deserve human rights." Absolutely nothing I have ever honestly done in my life has ever been about projecting sex appeal onto myself. I do admit that I am attractive and that my presence and natural way of carrying myself does often inspire people to express love for me and want to commit acts of love with me, but I have never once wanted to be sexually objectified. Love is love. Sex is sex. A human is a human and not an object.

K.) I have never published a book. Obama mandates that I am not allowed to have an income, so publishers are always commanded by him not to take any of my projects. That said, I heard that someone published a book in my name. I doubt is was a very good book. I am not allowed to know about the book, so I highly suspect it was used to ruin my brand as a writer. Did it even have my writing style? For examples of my writing style, click here and scroll to the bottom to download or ask my Sweetness if he will publish Whiskeyless Fictions for me. I am okay with his releasing it, but it might need a good proofread.

Some libel is trickier than others. Sometimes, the libelers spread 'good' lies to make people attack me or to keep me away from my rights and freedoms...

L.) I am not autistic. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having autism, just like there is nothing wrong with having any managed mental illness, but I have never in my life had autism. Any expert in autism would tell you that I have absolutely no signs of the condition. I have no idea what this lie accomplishes for the libelers except for making Obama look worse for choosing to victimize me, but I suspect they are trying to use to it to justify my father's illegal guardianship over me to be able to continue keeping me away from safety, freedom, and my husband. Once it is proven that this lie has caused me any harm, we must take down every person who ever spread this lie with heavy charges of libel.

M.) Obama spreads the lie that I am some sort of political rival of his who inspires him. That is definite libel. He uses that lie to hide the fact he is attacking, persecuting, threatening, abusing, enslaving, and torturing me and oppressing all of America to get away with it. Obama, who commands the Feds, is now ordering violence against my brave rescuers in order to maintain this oppression of all of America and persecution of me in particular. People are now dying at Obama's hands as they fight to set America free and save me from this truncated existence with no human rights. I am not a rival of the president. I, like all of America, am his victim.

N.) I am not a secret millionaire who refuses to spend any money on anything new out of miserliness. That was a lie spread mostly in the ThunderDome in the UK. Though one would not think that a lie of calling me a millionaire when I am not one could ever be libel, the lie was used to make the public angry with me and attack me. It worked to do so, and that is why it is libel to sometimes say supposedly nice things that are still lies.

O.) I would never claim it is an insult to be called a transsexual woman or a transvestite. They can be some pretty phenomenal women. But because they used such lies to convince the public to cause me physical harm in Mexico and to try to convince my husband to leave me, it is definitely libel. I told the Queen of England once in a letter I wrote while living in asylum-seeker housing in the UK that I highly suspect they spread such lies about me because the conspirators including the president never want to have to admit that someone actually born a woman is smarter than they are. Let us all be honest. These crimes they commit against me are saturated with sexism.

Nothing has helped yet with ending all of this highly-dangerous libel spread about me, so we need to prosecute all libelers with heavy prison sentences to force it to stop. I have no idea why any of these people including the president have any credibility left after all the crap they have spewed, but for some reason their lies keep catching on. If you cannot figure where the lies you fall for, my beautiful world, are coming from, check for speakers in your ear canals. Sometimes they work on a nearly-sub-audible frequency that speaks directly to your brain without your noticing you are hearing voices. Such speakers violate your Right to Freedom of Conscious and Belief and often give you commands to hate and attack me for no honest nor rational reason. The libel might be coming from the people who control the speakers in your heads.

P.) Finally, I hear that someone once pretended I was a murder. That is even stupider that calling me a slut. I am one of the most staunchly peaceful and nonviolent people you will ever encounter in your life. I have been known to convert terrorists into pacifists by asking them to watch my purse for me. Though I sometimes make exceptions for battlefields usually when the war is being fought to give a population their human rights for the first time in years, I believe that there are only two acceptable reasons for the loss of human life: old age and self-defense. I take deep personal and spiritual offense at being called a murderer... and look at all of the destruction, human suffering, and human devastation that lie has caused. Libel kills people. I do not.

Sweetness, I hear you have been busy. I think Iowa has warmed up to you, too. I think I have finally convinced the people around here to stop listening to enough libel about the two of us to understand your loving arms are the safest and freest place I will ever be for the rest of my life. Thank you for everything you do for me. Our fight to be one is not over yet, but at least when I dream I can taste your honey lips. At least I have the comfort of knowing you love me. Sweet knowledge does wonders.

“Where a person’s good name, reputation, honor, or integrity is at stake because of what the government is doing to him, notice and an opportunity to be heard are essential.”
-- Justice William Douglas
Wisconsin v. Constantineau
400 U.S. 433, 437 (1971)

No comments:

Post a Comment