Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Hear You Are Waiting. Why Are You Not Doing?

Let us start with the hot topic of the day. Obama just endorsed gay marriage. Most of us on the far left are thinking, "It's about damn time!" But please keep in mind that we need to make a distinction between supporting gay marriage and supporting Obama. The president has made it clear he will lend nothing more than his endorsement to the cause and wants the laws and policy to stay at the state level where it is rampantly failing in over forty states.

Obama's endorsement is just his latest effort to get his hands on our money and votes without actually having to do anything real to help a real cause. He is trying to seduce us as liberals and queers into supporting him, so he can continue his crimes against all of us as long as possible. We definitely need to make and keep a distinction between supporting gay marriage and supporting the man trying to cash in on it. He will not do anything to forward the cause; he just wants our money and votes and permission to continue his human rights violations against me and the entire nation.

Years ago, Obama and his conspirators built a cage. They chose to turn our once-free America into the totalitarian state it is now, and then they looked for a bird to fill their cage. They chose me as that bird. They made a huge mistake.

This bubble, this totalitarian control of the media, of freedom of speech, and of the American public is a part of something larger, something darker, and definitely something more sinister. I am just the excuse to put it all in place. They picked me out years ago to put all of these totalitarian rules in place with the plans of just throwing me away once they had oppressive control.

When I left this country in February 2010 and went to Mexico and when I entered the asylum-seeking system for diplomatic protection from the British in March 2010, did the bubble over America burst? No, it did not. To search for protection from the president and his conspirators and their policies persecuting me as well as a need to set America free is why I fled this country in 2010. But I am not the real reason this nation is oppressed. I am just the excuse. Obama has larger and more sinister plans for this nation that require his totalitarian control of the media and the public, and we need to raise awareness of this.

My beautiful world and definitely my beautiful America, you need to take action. We can make America free again, but it will take all of us. Look at what Obama ordered to happen in Mexico and the UK while I was there. He is not only a domestic terrorist; he is also an international one. It will take all of us to stop him. There are many places in which I need help with this fight. Please click here for a reminder of what they are. May I ask you all to organize and take care of these things for me? Thank you, my beautiful world, thank you for everything. We definitely need to create more awareness and ring out with a louder and more inspiring call to action.

Please also document everything from the lies you hear about me to the abuses of Obama's power you witness. We need to document all of this to make sure we can demand justice for everything. Always make a record of not only the Squid Effect (the many ways I have made this world a better place) but most definitely also the acts of bravery and kindness committed by those who fight for me. Giving proper thanks and honoring heroes is an often forgotten part of achieving proper justice. Yes, document everything we are living through. Thank you.

Most definitely, never let them mess with your head. Their libel and mind games have already succeeded at taking my beloved Sweetness away from me once. Luckily, I finally became aware it happened and could set the record straight with reality. We love each other more than anyone will ever understand, even a genius like me. Please support my Sweetness more to make sure their lies stop damaging my heart and my future.

But they will also never stop until they take all of your love, my beautiful world, away from me. Please write down reality and carry it with you. Remind yourself whenever you hear anything negative that I am never what they lie about, and keep your mind free from what they do to try to control you. Please reread this to be reminded of many truths that they labor tirelessly to take away from the public. If they can mess with true love like that between me and my beloved Sweetness, they can mess with your heads, too. Please hold onto reality and call out all lies publicly to take away the credibility of all libelers.

Please also remember that I do not have any medical depression. I did have a few similar symptoms, but they were corrected once my thyroid condition was finally treated. Nobody who fights as hard as I do not to die could ever be called suicidal. Yes, I have deep emotional trauma after being treated this way by so many people for over three years, but my sadness and always provoked anger are natural reactions to the loveless environment I live in right now. I know you all prefer to see me happy, so please start doing things that will make me happy. Spread the truth and love, my beautiful world. Fight the good fight, so I can be happy, free, and safe at last.

If you click here and scroll down to the bottom half of this post, you will be able to read my Penumbra. I wrote it one afternoon in July 2009 at the Caffé Trieste in San Francisco after spending a few hours doing research at the main library. If you check the archives of the Hotel Utah open mic closest to 17July2009, you will even find a recording of my reading it. Writing the Penumbra was the first way I could think of justifying why all of the bubble is illegal. I have since found much better arguments. Click here to read one.

There are many ways in which Obama is committing acts of terrorism right now. The two most obvious are the condition of the water supply from the tap water to all bottled beverages everywhere I go and everywhere I have been since 2009 and the speakers in everyone's heads that are used to control all of you. These are threats not only to public health and safety but are also potential mental health genocide. It is imperative that we clean up both of these crises immediately.

Yes, my beautiful world, I can love you all even while you are all brainwashed by the president into supporting him, attacking me, and permitting his human rights violations against all of us, but please understand that I will stop at nothing to set us all free. The world is a very lucky place that I am only capable of benevolence. And I really could use as much help as possible in this fight.

When I told the Queen of England in a letter that I was witnessing mental health genocide due to the chips in everyone's heads around me, the problem was finally addressed there. But we do not have such systems in place in America to keep the government accountable. Yes, I do care for the public everywhere I go even while they attack me, and, yes, I made great progress in the UK while I was there... But I still need all of your help.

The British also still need to clean house. They would not need such shows of force as missiles on top of apartment buildings in London during the 2012 Olympics if they would just make a show of cleaning out all of the people who hurt me in their government, in their media, and in their public. If the British make this public show of love for me, the world will show up on their doorstep and reward them for it this summer at the Olympics. Yes, it was Gordon Brown who established the bubble at Obama's request the moment I arrived there, but it was David Cameron who locked me in that torture facility in Liverpool for seven months while searching for a way to throw me away forever for the US president. It took a lot of smarts and a lot of secret help for me to get out. I thank everyone who did the right thing and helped me.

As for you, Iowa, your government has failed you. The state legislature is either evil or brainwashed. The only Iowans I make exception for are the ones who are actively fighting to help me reach my human rights including my husband; the rest of you are bastards. I am here. You are the people capable of being physically near me. If you cannot give me my full human rights here, it is your burden to bring me to someplace I can be safe, free, and with my husband. People are out there literally dying while they fight to be as close to me as you are. If you are not active in the fight for me to reach my human rights and set all of Iowa free, you are part of the problem. Stop being the problem, Iowa. Stand up and fight for what is good and right in the world. Set me free.

As for my heroic rescuers and the Sweet Rescuers who help them when they need it, I know that many of you are people of 'speculative occupation' beyond just members of the espionage community and retired members of the military and espionage community. I have been sending more help of 'speculative occupation' your way, so I am begging you all to stay as organized as possible. I know that most of you need to maintain your anonymity, but we need to make sure we avoid friendly fire. We are all on the same side here. If you are pursuing independent channels of reaching me and carrying me to my Sweetness, which you are more than free to do, please make sure you are in enough contact with my husband to be able to locate him once you reach me.

We could also use a better way of getting help to my rescuers when they need it. Last night I was roofied and my internet connection was down. If there is no way to reach me to make the scream for help for my rescuers, they will need a way to scream for help themselves. I am doing my best here, but I am the one in the middle of the bubble. Please keep an eye on them just in case there is no way to reach me or for me to scream. Thank you for everything you do for me and for all of humanity. I respect your anonymity, but if you ever retire or are ever comfortable with being seen next to me, I would love to chat with you over coffee, tea, cakes, etc...

My beautiful world, my beautiful America, and my beautiful public, of course, I need you, too. If we can create a climate in this world that demands I be safe and free, then Obama will have no choice but to meet our righteous demands for human rights and justice. Organize, my beautiful world. Organize and raise nonviolent hell until this bubble bursts completely. I know you are working hard at this already, but please keep screaming at Obama until we are all free at last. We can do this, but it will take all of us.

Also, my beautiful people who run the truthful and completely reliable internet presence for me that I am not allowed to know about still, we need to get the truth to more people. Please create a podcast or other source of truth about who I am in this world, what I do in the world, my literal lightning and psionic 'superpowers,' my science, my mind, my Sampo, my heart, my suffering, my accomplishments, Obama's continuing crimes against me, Obama's continuing crimes against all of us, why it is important we be free, and how people are dying fighting to set all of this right. Please include the gritty truth of all the horrors my rescuers and the people who help them are living through. Throw in an inspiring call to action after explaining all of Obama's crimes and again at the end, and your next podcast, though probably very long, will be honest PSA genius! Thank you for everything you do for me. We are also going to need to get this message to as many people as possible. I wish there were a better way to do that.

Sweetness, the libeling public used to say I liked bad boy types when I picked you out of billions to be my hero and my spouse. In all reality, when I picked you out, you were a sensitive, passionate, and shy family man. I tend to only fall for women who remind me of myself. I tend to fall for at least marginally socially-awkward sweetheart man-types like you, and my bad boy type includes people along the lines of retired CIA operatives, members of MI6, the KGB, etc... Yes, you had a few wild moments when you were younger, but when I chose you, you were my sweetheart type not my bad boy type. Are you both now? That is really... exciting. You are my dream man, my beloved, and you always will be. Nothing will ever be able to stop me from loving you. And you have always proven you can be trusted with that power over me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment