Sunday, December 18, 2011

An Angry Blogpost

I have a divinely-originated, unalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Yet, the federal government denies me even the ability to be with me beloved significant other. This is only the beginning of their crimes against me, and it is time we fixed this.

Amendment One
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The American public currently has no freedom of speech, no freedom of the press, and no freedom to assemble with me. Personally, I have no freedom to petition the government for a redress of grievances. That is, I am not allowed to demand justice.

Amendment Four
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
I have spy equipment in my head. Everyone knows what I write. Everyone knows what I read. I have no privacy.

Amendment Five
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
I and all of America are currently being deprived of liberty without due process. This amendment means that a person must be put on trial and convicted before any rights can be taken away from that person. The bubble I live in is a blatant violation of the US Constitution.

Amendment Eight
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
What about this bubble is not cruel and unusual for me to live through?

Amendment Nine
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
These rights include the very well-established right to privacy... and many others.

Amendment Thirteen
1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

The entire world is a witness that I am a slave... and that my slavery is enforced by Obama the Criminal's bubble of torture and persecution.

Article Two Section 4 - Disqualification
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
According to the United Nations, its International Criminal Court (ICC), and the rules of operation for the ICC, war crimes and crimes against humanity include torture, rape, forced prostitution, forced public nudity, and forced public humiliation... to name a few.

If Obama the SlaveDriver is not complicit in the capitol offenses against me, why am I in a bubble at all?

The bubble alone is cruel and unusual. And the American public is paying for the bubble with their own Constitutional rights.

My beautiful world, we need to take the bubble apart. 1.) We need a culture that demands this oppression ends. We need music, theater, dance, television, radio, film... all of it. We need protests, marches, and anthems. We need America to stand up and demand we be free again.
2.) We need to take away their reason for keeping me in a bubble. I am in a bubble and will stay here until they kill me because they do not want to be held accountable for the wrongs they have committed. We need to hold them accountable regardless. America needs to press charges against the federal government. Do not let them take away your right to demand justice just like they took away mine. You have to be put on trial and convicted before they can take any of your rights away. Please, America, if you are capable of it, press charges against the government for taking away your First Amendment rights. We need to have the bubble officially deemed unconstitutional. That means we need to get it into the hands of the Supreme Court. America, that means you have to press federal charges for violations of your rights.
3.) If all else fails, we need to have Obama the Criminal impeached. Write to your Congresspeople. Write to the Department of Justice. Make sure an accurate investigation is started and executed. The president is guilty of so many horrors committed against me and guilty of oppressing the entire nation. Hold him accountable. Being a president does not put anyone above the law.

Sweetness, we need full disclosure. "Leak" it if you have to. I know how busy I keep you... but I will not stop fighting until you are in my arms. Tell the world what good I could do if I were just set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment