Monday, December 26, 2011

Serial Liar

Well, my beautiful world, it looks like the serial liar that is our president lied again to get what he wanted. Obama the Sociopath will tell you anything fathomable to get what he wants from you. Why does anyone trust any word that comes out of that criminal's mouth? His addiction to dishonesty looks pretty damn pathological at this point.

I say this because my Sweetness is not allowed to come for me today.

Please, my beautiful world, do not let the presidential untruths lull you into complacency. That is one of Obama the Terrorist's goals. Please, my beautiful world, fight with rage and unstoppable fury until I am no longer living in this hell and until we all have our full Constitutional rights again. Begin the battle again, and please do not stop until it is finally and actually over.

You know the plan...My beautiful world, we need to take the bubble apart. 1.) We need a culture that demands this oppression ends. We need music, theater, dance, television, radio, film... all of it. We need protests, marches, and anthems. We need America to stand up and demand we be free again. 2.) We need to take away their reason for keeping me in a bubble. I am in a bubble and will stay here until they kill me because they do not want to be held accountable for the wrongs they have committed. We need to hold them accountable regardless. America needs to press charges against the federal government. Do not let them take away your right to demand justice just like they took away mine. You have to be put on trial and convicted before they can take any of your rights away. Please, America, if you are capable of it, press charges against the government for taking away your First Amendment rights. We need to have the bubble officially deemed unconstitutional. That means we need to get it into the hands of the Supreme Court. America, that means you have to press federal charges for violations of your rights. 3.) If all else fails, we need to have Obama the Criminal impeached. Write to your Congresspeople. Write to the Department of Justice. Make sure an accurate investigation is started and executed. The president is guilty of so many horrors committed against me and guilty of oppressing the entire nation. Hold him accountable. Being a president does not put anyone above the law.

Take over all airwaves with your battle cry. The government is broke; that is all the more reason why pressing charges against the Feds en masse will work. The plan above is just the beginning, but it will do so much.

Do not forget what the First Amendment says...Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. These are the very rights you must demand. Let's get this done.

Sometimes I cry. I feel the pain of the world some days. There are so many problems I could help fix... if only I could get out of this bubble.

I weep for this nation, and I will continue to weep until America sets itself free. I weep for the world, and I will continue to weep until I am free to help lift the world's pain. I weep for my husband, and I will continue to weep inconsolably until we are finally together and until I may finally kiss his waiting face.

Sweetness, please take care of yourself. I am worried you are going to drive yourself mad with heartache. Please, stop letting the government jerk you around. Take all of your unhappiness and channel it into taking the bubble apart completely, so we can finally be together. Come by and get me once the oppression is broken. I cannot stand how unhappy all of this red-light-green-light makes you. Yes, I can only be miserable until we are together, but please be smart about how you fight. I do not want you to end up as damaged and tortured as I am. I love you too much for that.

My beautiful world, do anything you can think of to bludgeon this bubble to smithereens. I trust you. I know you will all get me to someplace where I can be safe and free and where I can be with my husband. Also, please take good care of my Sweetness. Do anything he needs, and try to cheer him up. Please... for me.

P.S. How much do you all know about the New World Order?

No comments:

Post a Comment