Wednesday, March 25, 2015

First Blog Post After Days of Video-Blogging...

Title: First Blog Post After Days of Video-Blogging...

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Proven enemies of all of humanity keep committing every crime possible from local to international to be able to "dominate Squid." Who really wants it on record that they want a woman like me changed at all?

I began this blog post at 2:26pm on 23Mar2015 after waking up after my regularly scheduled daily sleep pattern after being denied my darlings Tentacle to keep me safe as I slept.

Yes, I had been attacked in my sleep again, just as I will be attacked every time I am NOT in control of my own surroundings and living conditions. The more Obama's proven conspiracy have proven control over any and all aspects of my life, the more often and more violently they will attack and abuse me.

With the complete lack of any loved ones to keep me safe in my sleep, the safest I could make myself was sleeping where cameras could watch me. But that multitude of cameras that watch where I chose to sleep never seemed to be much of a deterrent.

World, please finally give me my GENUINE loved ones to make and keep me safe during my only vulnerable hours, when I sleep and every time I sleep. LightFoot is my boyfriend and royal consort; please enforce that he be permitted to do his job of keeping me safe as I sleep! The only other times I am vulnerable are when I am unlawfully imprisoned in completely-controlled environments, especially those paraded as supposed "psychiatric units."

Please recall, my beautiful world, that the old police chief used to watch over me himself and would even leave me food while I slept. That was why Me-Love-You-Long-Time Holder forced him to be replaced. I have been attacked violently and heinously every time I have slept since. How long have I been screaming for my darlings Tentacle to be permitted to watch over me as my bodyguards while I sleep?

After waking up, I requested that a friend take over the kitchens where I needed the dedicated wifi and power outlets to do my job and even dropped off my dry cleaning to give that restaurant enough time to secure itself for me before I went in to work.

By 3:36pm, I had a delicious and safe lunch in front of me on my internationally secured patio with dedicated power outlets, NSA-secured wifi, and a bottomless cup of caffeine.

-----Begin Email Content-----

From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Monday, March 23, 2015
Subject: 3:45pm email to my mother-- current emergency gift card situation
To: Mrs. DiƱadar Albon Varilek, Spain's Future Queen Mother
Cc: All my Lovelies

Mom,

I love you. Things have been strange here, but my REAL locals are showing up to make everything better. Last night a kind local snuck me $40 while I was sleeping to make sure I could eat, buy maxi pads, etc. My fellow locals are showing up for me.

I needed to drop off my sweater coat, etc. for professional cleaning. So, I will need $41 starting Friday to pick up my dry cleaning from my local mom&pop dry cleaners. I also still need that $23 before Saturday to renew my FBI secured PO Box with my own local zip code given to me by the U.S. Postmaster General himself.

Mom, you also asked me to find a local salon, so you could buy me a gift certificate for mani/pedi, eyebrow wax, haircut, etc. I prefer the ... on ... . I would like to see the lady with the cheek dimple piercings there.

With LAX open, my locals are coming home to save our city and our metropolis. So, mom, please send more Visa gift cards I can use at places more than just big chains. You know the debacle that happened with all of the Starbucks gift cards you kept sending me.

Coffee Bean (I typically have to save and report them shift by shift.)
Von's (I clean up my local store regularly for corporate.)
Panera (It is almost as if they built their patio just for me.)
McDonald's (Very handy every time they get as demonized as the rest of us)
Anyone else who wants to volunteer (Jamba juice, Subway, Steak'N'Shake, etc...)

Thanks, mom. Please send me emergency gift cards to eat on as soon as possible, especially a $100+ Von's gift card. Thanks!

--TanTan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."--Romeo

-----End Email Content-----

5:01pm on 23Mar2015: #WARNING! Obama promised to remove Sweetness, Bogart, Powers of Attorney, Tentacle, support system out revenge against me. #ProtectionPlease

While still working on that secured patio, there were alarms announcing urban acts of terrorism and war against my home at 6:48pm. Followed quickly by a torture facility alarm at 6:50pm.

I attempted to watch the evening's NBC Nightly News at 7pm, but I needed to delay until 12mid to allow my nerds to make my news watching possible. Next, I cleaned the spilled coffee off my dress before checking my playland for Tentacle. No, as expected, they were not there.

I asked my beautiful world to continue sending me regular updates about my darlings Tentacle in case of emergency.

Also, my darling Bogart told me he had taken up searching for at least a hotel room again to put me in until I could finally reach my husband. Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England had been working with him and with my lovelies since Dec2014 to find me temporary accommodations until I could be with my husband finally. Apparently they had all renewed their efforts.

My patio of love built with dedicated power outlets and wifi closed at 10pm. And I was perched yet again on my conversation patio by 10:17pm. There were some random ambush attempts there before everyone everywhere finally acknowledged that my darlings Tentacle, through all four us being present in our act holy in every benevolent religion, had healed me completely before they left me the previous night.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals demonstrating my healing process on that evening when I had last seen all three of my darlings all in one place. And, thank you.

Just before I left the patio, I was paid a visit from random man who gave me roofied coffee. Please circulate that conversation verified and unedited as fast as possible, my not-human-trafficker nerds.

As planned, I watched the NBC Nightly News at 12mid; the broadcast proved to be a particularly great hug from my friends there. Then, two men with the one guitar just walked by me, and we joked together a bit. Giggle. At 1:29am on 24Mar2015, I had finally found an open power outlet.

Of course, the establishment drugged my soda. So, after 2:27am I got up to leave once I was sure that enough evidence had made it out the door and that my glass of hard evidence would likely be procured.

I walked a few blocks away to find that outside my local 7-11 was a huge see-and-be-seen between me and all levels of law enforcement that night. We greeted each other as desperate false charge and after desperate false allegation from Obama's proven conspiracy of enemies of America dropped and dropped again.

Previously, I had received a thinly-veiled invitation to a specific Starbucks for locals. "Dennis" met me outside the front door. Yes, my not-human-trafficker nerds, pease circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording of our whole morning together.

At 7:09am, I finally sat down to breakfast alone. And finally caught up with all of my TweetHearts. Here is my selfie with no makeup on from 8:03am on 24Mar2015...



After much work online, I relocated and bought as many calories per dollar possible before sleeping in plain view in public, the safest place I could find. I woke up at 1:26pm while it still felt like sedatives that had been used to attack me in my sleep again were still in my body.

I quickly ran some daily errands including a verified and unedited recording from 2:05 to 2:11pm. Next, I finished my backlogged 20Mar2015 post (My only post-dated blog post ever.) by 5:45pm while singing along with street musicians and taking requests.

By 6:14pm, I was perched in my first sky haven urging all of my genuine local lovers and believers to flood the place with business because they had already taken all steps to redeem themselves... Syn might have had a different story, but that was everything I could see with my own eyes there.

As was my habit, it took a break from working online to watch the NBC Nightly Npews at 7pm PDT. The nightly cyberhug I received from all of them was warm and wonderful.

I did as much work as I could there before I relocated to my conversation patio at 9pm.

My question for the world all night was, "How is our progress on giving my darlings Tentacle full human rights in my presence finally?"

9:22pm on 24Mar2015: I am now on my conversation patio. The man with the ugly mustache is stubbornly inside. Put protection on me and watch for ambushes. Thx!

After witnessing first hand that Obama's proven war criminal terrorist infestation of our home was forbidding me any and all conversations or even interactions with any people that Obama's terrorists did not send to me themselves, I sent my selfless support system ahead of me before I ran errands.

A "friend" who was trying to make things right with me found me by my fountain. He took me to Denny's which only allowed me in so Obama's infestation there could attempt to lock me in a torture facility.

Please speak with my local police, fire department paramedics, Powers of Attorney, etc, for all of our hard evidence. I tried so hard to save that Denny's. I sent my drugged Coca-cola and drugged orange juice back for a Dr.Pepper and a lemonade, but they were drugged, too. Then, at 2:41am, when they failed to assassinate me with quackery, they threw us out.

After our slow departure, "Anthony" and I were perched at 3:29am at my local fast food eaterie with its self-perpetuating cycle of tacos. The last thing I had to do, though, before leaving was ask myPowers of Attorney to press every charge possible against all of the open enemies of America in there pretending to be only fast food employees. I had it with their open persecution of me

"Anthony" had promised to buy me new topical ointments for the skin breakout Obama's enemies of America kept reinfecting me with every time I slept, but as we sat there waiting for the Von's to open at 6am, he started flirting with me poorly and decided to leave before he could not actually even pretend he had ever intended to help me at all.

At 7:01am, I woke up face down on a table at a McDonald's due to drugs and roofies in my orange juice and coffee! It is already established I AM ONLY VULNERABLE TO ATTACK FROM WAR CRIMINALS WHEN ASLEEP!

Full charges, please, Syniva, against every damn "employee" who ever sold me any chemical-laden swill anywhere ever! After I woke up, the orange juice and coffee were replaced with clean versions, so I could not turn in evidence.

We can spare the restaurant and the McDonald's corporate headquarters, Syn, but let no individuals whom committed these open acts of war against America of roofying and drugging me survive our court action. And,thank you!

I fleshed out some of these notes before walking in the bathroom and as quickly as possible to clean out all of the arachnid eggs immediately that Obama's proven war criminals had doused my bra and panties in while I slept involuntarily due to their drugs in my orange juice and coffee against my will.

My beautiful world, this was all just further hard evidence that the more my food and environment is controlled, the more it poisons, drugs, abuses, attacks, and attempts to assassinate me there will be.

This blog post was published at 9:33am on 25Mar2015. I still had so much work to do that day before I could rest either.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Did my getting the date and time wrong on my handwritten notes while video-blogging justify Obama's latest assassination attempt of me by quackery? No. Absolutely not. It meant I needed my iPad ever-linked by the NSA to the atomic clock returned to me. And it meant I needed all of my darlings Tentacle as close to me as possible to allow me to heal. Look at everything that happened to me since 20Mar2015 until I saw them again finally on the evening of 22Mar2015. I needed time with my own loved ones, so I could heal.

Why is every act of drugging and poisoning me an open act of war against me and against the entire world? Drugging me causes me to pass out in unsafe places against my will which makes me prone to often violent attacks (that are only less dangerous to me than completely Obama's-conspiracy-controlled living conditions) from Obama's proven conspiracy of war criminals.

Thus, all acts of poisoning and drugging me at all are open assassination attempts of me not just human rights abuses used as open of war against the USA and against the world.

I wish my entire beautiful world would take saving AMERICA, not just saving me, a lot easier.

I am going to skip my typical dedications and public salutations for my loved ones that end every post, except for this one...

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I will meet your lips with my lips anon at the bottom of the deep blue sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment