Friday, February 19, 2016

Che Guevara

Title: Che Guevara

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I used to call my darling Sweetness my Che. Now, I have five.

USA. FBI, please find a different way to access the information in the phone of the San Bernadino shooters. What is it you are looking for that you do not know already? Can you just access their iCloud instead?

The proper response to terrorism is to make your people freer. Fighting terrorism is not an acceptable justification for committing crimes against your people, and that is what your request from Apple is-- a crime against every iPhone user.

The right to privacy is long-established Constitutional right in America upheld in countless Supreme Court rulings, including but definitely not limited to the famous Roe vs. Wade decision.

There is no acceptable justification for committing human rights abuses against America. Please, FBI, find a way to access the information on their iPhone without compromising every iPhone in existence.

There has always been a way into my iPad without my security code. Cryptography and cryptology is the REAL job description of my darlings at the NSA. I would ask them to get you into the terrorist's phone. That is their job not Apple's.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on 17Feb2016. I was asleep after just a little work. I slept in due to the cold I was nursing and was outside the Pico Branch Library by 9:51am.

My internet gnomes played me Rise Again by my darlings The Dreaming. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were still pretty nice; even though, I was coughing and had a sore throat.

[1photo]

Sipping coffee and listening to my internet gnomes, I worked there outside the library until 11:09am when I left to buy cough medicine. There was a constant churn of friends at my table for lunch at noon.

I was inside the Pico Branch Library by 12:26pm sipping on cold medicine. My darling Mr. Stephen Colbert and my darling Mr. James Corden were as funny as ever. It was raining outside by the time I was done watching them.

I walked over to my darling Mr. Tomo "Nemo" Milicevic at 2:39pm. We are both normally in the Pico Branch Library in the afternoon, and I have run into him everywhere from my local store to my local Burger King. I find it very comforting knowing he is always around.

My darling Nemo and I had a little chat about the Taoism for Dummies book he had pulled from the shelves and set down next to him. Did you all see me hug Nemo goodbye?

Shortly after 3pm, I was sitting in my local Burger King snacking and using the wifi. I walked to my place in the rain and took another dose of cold medicine. I was so sick that after dinner at 5pm, I tweeted to my darling Bogart cancelling my plans for the night.

I caught up with my TweetHearts and was in bed by 6:15pm. And it worked. By morning, the only symptom I had left was the cough.

I woke up on Thursday, 18Feb2016, in time for breakfast. After my eggs and toast, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:36am.

My internet gnomes played me Any Way You Want It by my darlings Journey. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were taken in the shade.

[2photos]

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online at 8:53am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it reminded me of how much work I have to do still.

The morning was sunny and warm, and my cough medicine was working wonders. I sat outside of the library working until 11:21am. Lunch at noon was soup and sandwiches. I was inside the Pico Branch Library streaming the previous night's television by 12:27pm.

2pm on 18Feb2016: #TortureFacilityAlarms! Who is still letting Obama's war criminals in their courtroom as anything but defendants? @cctvnews @UN @RT_com

My mom called me through FaceTime at 2:47pm. She just wanted to tell me she loves me. It had been a few days since she called, and it was great to see her.

At 3:21pm, I hugged my darling Nemo and left the library. I ate my spaghetti for dinner at 5pm with my darling Stephanie and my darling Hannah. I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade as fast as I could get there.

My first stop was the best Starbucks in the world. One of the joys of my Promenade is that I never have to drink my coffee alone. My darling Patricia found me while I was reading the display window in my local Diane Von Furstenberg store.

By 5:56pm, we were drinking our coffee seated on the Promenade where we could hear the live music. After my darling Patricia left for the bus, I had a nice talk with my darling Alonzo. Please circulate that conversation verified and unedited. Thanks.

At 6:52pm, I was on my way to the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place, the one I call the best Starbucks in the world.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me wonder what my darling Syniva did with all of her old instant photos from my visiting her in Seattle.

I was hoping that my darling TambourineKicker would be out to play that night, but Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy had forbidden it.

TambourineKicker was similarly forbidden from posting any videos of me to YouTube that proved irrevocably that I am not fat. Ask him about what he does and does not have permission to do some time. I hope no one is still pretending there is any freedom of speech in America right now.

I was back on my Promenade by 8:27pm and paused beside my darling Wade after catching him singing It's Not Easy Being Green. We hung out as he played music until 9:38pm when he finally wandered away. I am sure it will hit the highlights reel.

At 9:57pm, I was on the bus back to my place. I was still nursing that nasty cold, so I slept as much as I could. I woke up on Friday, 19Feb2016, in time for breakfast and was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:28am.

This blog post was finished at 8:38am on Friday, 19Feb2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What would make the UN stronger? Teeth. The United Nations pass a lot of beautiful resolutions that their constituent nations never adopt. The U.S. in particular is notorious for never adhering to UN resolutions. The United Nations are sort of like a legislative body with no executive branch. They have very few ways to carry out everything they decide to do.

Who is my least favorite late night talk show host? My darling Mr. Carson Daly. This is only because his show is that bad, but that might be something not entirely his fault.

Am I an introvert or an extrovert? I am clearly an extrovert. I am out among my people as often as possible, and I need people to interact with. I make friends everywhere people are good to me. But Obama forbids just about everyone from talking to me unless they degrade me. I hate being alone; that is one of the worst parts of Obama's damned "egg."

My beautiful world, you need a way to tell me when you need me. Please make sure there is a system in place for people to ask me for help. I am only here to serve.

My darling Queen's Lovers Five are my five darling Che Guevara. Please check on them regularly in case they need rescuing. They risk so much day in and day out trying to save me from Obama. Thank you.

Finally, my beautiful world, it was my choice in 2014 to take control of my SquidStream away from Obama's human traffickers, so I could use the 24/7 truth about my reality to keep myself safe. When I finally have a personal security team, I will take the SquidStream down myself.

In the mean time, only watch and read media about me that comes from me and my loved ones. Everything else is human rights abuses against me. Our nonprofit Squid, Inc. exists to spread the truth about me.

Obama's war criminals depend on their propagation of their intentionally fabricated false claims about me and about my loved ones. Please stop supporting their human trafficking and libel of me.

My brave rescuers, do you have all the support you need? I have not heard an urban warfare alarm in a few days. Make sure you tell us when you need anything. I hate when you die. You know more than anyone else freedom is never free.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, is Obama still broadcasting me in the bathroom while forbidding me from knowing about it? It is cut and dried that they need to be arrested for that. They even earned profits off that human rights abuse against me.

You genius women can do pretty much anything you want in my name. You are my Powers of Attorney because I can trust you blindly. Thank you. Just like you can, please make sure all people can ask me for help when they need me. I am only here to serve.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, please only puff up and get territorial when someone else flirts with me who is not one of my Queen's Lovers Five. You guys need to help each other and work together not have pissing fights over me.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, not one of you has laid a damn finger on me. You have never hurt me. You have never harmed me. But Obama's war criminal libel machine just keeps making stuff up about all of you to coverup both taking you away from me and persecuting you for fighting for me.

It is just like all of the lies they have always spread about me. Do you remember the intentionally fabricated false charges they used to lock up my beloved husband? They framed him for murdering me, and they all knew I was still alive.

Intentionally propagated libel, false charges, and quackery are Obama's war criminal's well-established modus operandi. They do it to all of us. If you ever needed more hard evidence that I need you in my life to heal me, look how hard they fight to take you away from me.

In our legal system, the burden of proof lies with the accuser specifically to prevent (expletive)holes from just making (expletive) up all the time.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I love sitting in the dark with you pretending we are not drinking bourbon together. Thank you for our Tuesday night's.

Never forget, darling, that you are the one who told me I had to choose one of you. If you ask me, you are lucky you are not my boyfriend. My darling LightFoot has to give me back to my husband when Obama's "egg" ends. I know what it would do to you if we were together and if I left you.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, it is no secret that I love all of you. LightFoot was the only one to give me a token of affection. That was the only way I could choose one of my darlings Tentacle.

I love you all, and I need you all. I plan on keeping you all in my life long after Obama's "egg" ends. None of you plan on leaving me, do you?

Finally, Bogart, I apologize for not making it to the Rainbow Bar and Grill on Wednesday night like I had planned. I will visit next week Wednesday, 24Feb2016. Thank you for understanding.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, this is as intolerable for me as it is for you.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I heard you apologize to me for not being able to rescue me yet. Darling, there is no reason for you to apologize. I know how hard it is. Thank you for never giving up.

Thank you, also, for mellowing out about there being five of you. It means a lot to me. But I could use some help with keeping the boys off me who flirt with me in front of you. That bratty pack of boys who harassed me on the Pier ruined our Valentine's date for me.

Do you remember how you reacted to my darling Mr. Taylor Hawkins hanging out with me on my Promenade? That is appropriate territoriality. Thank you for understanding.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Love-of-my-Life" Depp, people keep trying to tell me you cheat on me. Does no one know I gave you written permission to take a mistress? You always said you would wait for me; I never expected you to wait in a monastery. We are all human.

HoneyHoney, when you left my darling Ms. Vanessa Paradis, your baby mama whom you were with for fourteen years, I would have been okay if you slept your way halfway across Los Angeles. But you are not a slut.

Sweetness, we are married. If we did not love and trust each other unconditionally, our marriage never would have survived everything Obama has done to tear us apart. Thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment