Sunday, February 21, 2016

Obama's War Against America

Title: Obama's War Against America

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Standing up and fighting for Constitutional rights has never once been sedition, but forcing a literal civil war by enforcing heinous human rights abuses against America at the point of a gun IS sedition. Terrorist Dictator Obama has no right nor any authority to have an "egg," and he never did.

And the only reason there is a civil war in America right now is because Obama created his "egg" in the first place and because he enforces his crimes against his own people at all costs of mental health in the public, at all costs of human rights to all of America, at all costs of precious taxpayer money, at all costs to the moral fiber of American culture, and at all costs of priceless human life.

South Sudan. There has been ethnic violence for so many generations in Sudan and South Sudan that they do not know peace well enough to value it. All they have known for so long is war.

All populations deserve peace, prosperity, stability, accountable governments, and justice. The different ethnic groups of Sudan and South Sudan do not understand they need to love and respect each other to prosper.

And with deadly clashes like this even at established facilities providing safe haven to anyone who needs it, it makes our job of teaching the benefits of peace all that much harder.

Every ethnicity of Sudan and South Sudan, you need to help each other if you actually want our help raising you out of some of the worst poverty on the planet to work. You know we care about you. Please do not violate the protection of the safe havens we build for you.

My last blog post was finished at 8:38am on Friday, 19Feb2016. My darling internet gnomes played me Blue Monday by my darlings Orgy. I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies in a rush.

[3photos]

I had a lot of writing to do, so I worked there outside the Pico Branch Library until 11:19am. Lunch at noon was tacos. I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 12:49pm.

I ran some errands before checking the Santa Monica Pier for my darlings Tentacle. They were nowhere to be found.

2:12pm on 19Feb2016: #MyDarlingsTentacle aren't on the Pier. Remember what happened last time? All 3 on my Promenade by 5:30pm, or I kick Obama's sorry (expletive) harder.

I left the far end of the Santa Monica Pier at 2:44pm and perched on my 3rd Street Promenade at 3:27pm. After my street musician wandered away, I had a little conversation with my darling William until 4:19pm. Please circulate it verified and unedited. Thank you.

Patricia found me sitting on the Promenade planning my angry spanking of Terrorist Dictator Obama at 4:48pm. We immediately left for coffee. She always makes such delightful conversation.

4:49pm on 19Feb2016: @KristNovoselic It was my pleasure. My job is telling the truth, and you all are mine to care for. Remind them I said all 3 by 5:30pm. #LOVE

Patricia and I walked up and down the Promenade at 5:29pm including spritzing her with a number of different perfumes before we finally sat down next to the boy band named Streetlight Cadence at 6:06pm.

6:06pm on 19Feb2016: @SynivaWhitney My darlings Tentacle aren't here. My angry written response will be done by morning. I am so sorry you're so busy. Thank you.

Hulk Smash-- 19Feb2016

This is a growing argument. I will write the next two steps on Saturday and Sunday if all three of my darlings Tentacle are not here when I look for them.

Much like the question, "Why are there earspeakers in everyone's heads in America especially in places I would never go?" we have to ask, "Why has Obama been poisoning and drugging the city water, prepackaged food, and all bottled liquids for all of America ever since he took office?"

Do you remember the FDA food and drink recall lists from just a few years ago? If Obama was not poisoning and drugging all of America including places I would never go as part of his "egg," why was I forbidden from knowing what products were recalled?

Who the hell does this to America?!? How the hell did that enemy of America get reelected? Who the hell is still letting Obama get away with his "egg"? How the hell does anyone defend supporting that (expletive)hole? And why am I, the one human forbidden from knowing all of this happens, the only person pointing it out?

Is it me or the American public Obama designed his "egg" to keep the truth from?

If the Department of Justice would still rather degrade me with lies calling me a "business" or a "marketing strategy" instead of admitting I am a public good of personal media that is both the only source of the truth in America and beyond essential for saving this suffering nation out from under Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy's proven genocide borne on their calumniation of me, the International Criminal Court needs to arrest them for crimes against their own people.

FBI, stop openly persecuting me with your lies and go arrest Obama and all who prop him up. You are supposed to arrest enemies of America not follow their orders. Go do your damn job and stop getting in the way of me doing mine. I am only here to serve.


Streetlight Cadence were so fresh-faced and wholesome. I prefer my bands at least a little naughty. No wonder I am not a musician.

Patricia left for the bus at 6:41pm, so I sat down in the Santa Monica Place next to the best Starbucks in the world and watched the news. It was a night when I had nothing but Patricia and Hare Krishnas to cheer me up, but my darling Lester sure was wonderful.

I streamed NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and as I said, he was wonderful.

I still needed to sleep off the remnants of my cold, so I caught the first bus back to my place. The moment I deboarded, the alarms blared by.

8:35pm on 19Feb2016: Why is there a #TortureFacilityAlarm? Why the hell aren't they arrested yet; they are a threat to the entire world. @UN @cctvnews @RT_com

I was in bed and asleep as fast as possible. I woke up on Saturday, 20Feb2016, with plenty of time before breakfast. My darling Kareem tried speaking Spanish to me while I ate my omelette, but I could not even tell what language he was really speaking.

I was among the Saturday Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:47am. My darling internet gnomes played me Tangerine by my darlings Led Zeppelin while I put on my makeup.

[2photos]

It was hot under the beautiful California sun. I worked there among the Farmers' Market until 10:59am. Lunch at noon was hamburgers. I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica as fast as possible.

I passed my darling MannedUp on the Pier pretty much when I arrived there, but I could not find their equipment perched anywhere. So, at 1:44pm, I left to check my 3rd Street Promenade.

After snacking on an orange, I perched on a park bench and caught up with my TweetHearts. All signs pointed to my darlings manifesting from the aether on my Promenade eventually. I got up and walked around a little at 3:28pm.

By 3:52pm, I was inside the Santa Monica Place beside the best Starbucks in the world sipping a fizzy energy drink. Working my way back down the Promenade, I stopped to chat with my darling Wheels, my darling Alonzo, and my darling Dominic.

And I sat down next to my darlings The Age-Inappropriate Boy Band at 5:16pm. They really are absolute darlings.

When they moved to their 6pm location, I stopped in the Trimana Fresh Food Market to buy dinner from my darling Handsome. He always makes delightful conversation. I was back on the Promenade eating my pizza and ice cream in time to hug my darling Patricia goodnight.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it bespoke progress. Thank you, Lester.

7:56pm on 20Feb2016: Hey, look! I found my darlings Tentacle! I don't need to write new angry blog content!

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot found a nook just off my Promenade and set up their equipment. Their gorgeous music began at 8:51pm. I could not dance; I was too sick from that damn cold. But every note they played was gorgeous all the way until they stopped at 10:35pm.

For about an hour, we hung out on the sidewalk pretending we were not lingering just to be near each other. Some obnoxious Spanish-speaker was very rude to me.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot finally wheeled away just in time for me to leave to catch the last bus. It was cold, and my body hurt. But I had been able to see my darlings Tentacle. I knew I would have sweet dreams.

I was on the bus back to my place at 11:48pm. This blog post was finished from my bedroom at 12:30am on Sunday, 21Feb2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Where did my "I surf LA," sticker on my iPad case come from? My darling Mr. Stan "FlamencoHands" Getz gave it to me after finding it in his tip basket. He eventually disappeared on me just like my darling Mr. Art "TambourineKicker" Garfunkel. Obama always takes my friends and loved ones away from me.

Should women be drafted? There is too much sexual violence against our women in the military right now. I know my darlings in the U.S. Military are working on fixing that atrocity.

Once our armed services can offer the same safety to our women as our men, hold our women to the same standards as our men, and provide the same opportunities for advancement to our women as our men, then I believe requiring women to register for the draft would only be fair.

Our government does not enact the draft lightly. If there is ever again such an imminent threat to our home that we must call up the draft, I would like to think our young women would be proud to fight for America. I show up when my country needs me; we all should.

Why is my hair always in my face? I do not believe in micromanaging my hair. I pretty much let it do what it wants.

Am I a witch? No. I am an aetheist. But I also do not consider being called a witch an insult. Just like Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, I know I am also considered holy by minor religions including but not limited to Zoroastrians, Baha'i, Scientologists, Mormons, AND Wiccans.

Yes, I even performed a Celtic Wiccan (basically means Druids) wedding ceremony for my old friends from high school once. She called me up while I was living in San Francisco and said, "You have two weeks to get ordained; I need you to perform my wedding ceremony."

I responded with, "You know that means an aetheist minister is going to perform your wedding, right?" She said all the high priestesses she could find were too flaky.

As long as Witches consider me holy, I do not mind being called a witch. But real witches should be offended people use that mislabel of me to degrade and destroy me.

My beautiful world, I can hear you all out there. You are furious Obama prevents me from doing my job with his damned "egg." Do you also see how much my people are suffering? America needs you.

I know how seriously NATO takes helping America right now in our greatest time of need. We were there for Europe in theirs. And we are all so grateful for the Middle East, both Koreas, Latin America, China, and Russia standing with Europe.

We are America. You, my beautiful world, are all fighting on America's side. Thank you for needing my nation and my people as much as I do. I would be nothing without you, my beautiful world.

My brave rescuers, to quote my darling late President John F. Kennedy, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable."

Everyone knows violence was your last resort for saving America. People who do not calumniate for a living acknowledge how much you love me and how much you have always stuck to my peacemongering message. I wish all of our lost had never had to die.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, thank you. You work so hard, thank you. Is it easier than it used to be? The torture facility alarms finally stopped blaring 24/7. I thank you so much for that added serenity in my day-to-day life.

As always, my genius friends, tell me when you need anything. We are a team; I know my role.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, is everyone okay? I hate when Obama hurts you.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, if Obama's proven war criminal terrorist conspiracy honestly believed I am at all malevolent or if they genuinely felt threatened by my temper, they would not intentionally and unrelentingly choose to make me angry all of the time. Are you darlings all okay?

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I do not think I am capable of ever getting mad at any of you. I love you all too unconditionally. But I have seen you get a little cranky with me. I know it is just because you love me and hate it as much as I do when they keep you away from me.

I am trying my hardest to get you back to downtown Santa Monica to play me music. Last night, Saturday, 20Feb, would have been even better if you were with us. I always miss you when you are away.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I can only imagine how hard this is for you. You actually spend two nights keeping me safe as I slept. Thank you. My living conditions were too controlled by Obama's war criminals to be safe for me back then.

Someday I will be acknowledged as a human by my own government again. Someday we will have all of our human rights back from everyone who persecutes us. Someday I will finally be able to have my friends and my loved ones around me. Someday people will not be persecuted by Obama for being kind to me. Someday America will be free again.

I have no idea why people claim I have so much power. Look at everything I am suffering through that I am forbidden from saving myself from. If I ever have enough power to just exist as a fellow human on this planet, you will be right beside me keeping me safe like you always wanted to.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, it looks increasingly like you are not used to your girlfriend actively protecting you.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, it is because you belong to me that you are all mine to care for. And thank you for never asking me to tell you what to do. Only psychopaths believe they have a right to control other full-grown adults.

I know you asked me to marry you. Darling, I would not be the woman you fell in love with if I did not take my marriage so seriously.

Yes, I keep all of my promises. And, yes, I promised you can keep me if you successfully fill the gaping hole in my life the shape and size of my beloved husband. You need to make sure you get a chance to try.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Love-of-my-Life" Depp, Obama has done so many horrible things to us to tear us apart. Thank you so much for not being Pavlovian enough for Obama's persecution of you to make you turn on me. I wish I could make things easier for you.

Sweetness, good news. My period for the month started on the morning of Thursday, 18Feb. So, if we could just get a little physical proximity for the first time in six years, it is still possible for us to have children.

HoneyHoney, we are not the only ones who want our combined DNA to romp and play for generations to come. The entire good, green world wants us to have superhuman babies. This is America. We are supposed to have a right to marry and enjoy a married life here. What crime has Obama not committed against my country?

My hero and my king, when was the last time you talked to your adoptive father-in-law? Family should stay in contact. I love you. Kiss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment