Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Obama Deniers

Title: The Obama Deniers

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My nation is plagued by large masses of people who deny Obama's crimes against America. The mass mental health genocide Obama has wrought by forbidding any facts about him and about his "egg" from all media in the nation, especially the news media, is how he is keeping himself in power. End the silence.

Fiji. In 2009 I volunteered to carry humanity through Global Climate Change. How long are you going to let Obama force the world to wait for me?

My last blog post was finished at 11:20am on Thursday, 25Feb2016. I stopped in the office of my building to check the mail, and an envelope of goodies had arrived from my mother. I quickly sent her an email to let her know I received them.

After lunch at noon, I was inside the Pico Branch Library by 12:34pm watching the previous night's late night talk shows. My mom called me through FaceTime while I was in midstream, and she just wanted to wish me a happy weekend.

I worked online from 3:17pm until 4:42pm when I left for my place. Dinner at 5pm was particularly good that night. By 5:36pm, I was on the bus to the 3rd Street Promenade.

I had a lovely chat with my darling Alonzo until he started playing at 6pm. I found my darling Handsome in the Trimana Fresh Food Market drinking coffee with butter pecan ice cream in it.

I stopped to watch my darlings the TomiTom show, but I paused even longer with my darling Wade. He was so much fun.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it made me wish we could finally chat.

At 7:43pm, I was back on my Promenade beside my darling Wade. We hung out until he stopped playing at 8pm. After Wade left, I bought some snacks from my darling Handsome and watched my darlings TomiTom.

I was back at my place by 9:41pm and pretty much asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. I woke up on Friday, 26Feb2016, just after breakfast. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 10:14am.

My internet gnomes played me Here Comes my Girl by my darling Mr. Tom Petty. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were pretty normal.

[2photos]

I spent the rest of the morning writing and sipping coffee in the shade. Lunch at noon was burritos. I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 12:54pm. I ran some errands before sitting on the far end of the Santa Monica Pier to eat strawberries while watching the ocean.

2:47pm on 26Feb2016: @hansonmusic @INXS @KristNovoselic If you're not on my Promenade by 5:30pm, I will kick Obama's (expletive) again. They should have learned by now.

I left for my 3rd Street Promenade at 3:02pm. After walking around for a little while in an effort to see who was playing music where, I finally perched on a park bench and drank an energy drink.

My darling Wade and my darling Joe both manifested from the aether just after 4pm. I did not hang out on the Promenade much longer, though. Instead, I bought a refill Pike's Place Roast and found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot on the Pier at 5:03pm.

Obama was lucky their trail of Reese's pieces was long enough to reach me. I had quite the (expletive)kicking planned for him if I had not found them.

I sat watching my present 2/3rds of my darling Tentacle as the sun set and as the cold ocean air blew in for the night. They played until 6:56pm and then packed up their equipment and wheeled away quickly.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:52pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it promised me a fairytale ending.

My darling William and I were walking down the Promenade together as he was asking me questions about the great mysteries of life when I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot at 8:27pm standing on the street corner waiting to play me music.

What I had thought was a cold for over a week must have been the flu. I spent the whole night fighting the need to puke. I did manage to get a little meditation in, and it was beyond wonderful having my loved ones in front of me. I am sure they were happy I did not puke in front of them.

They played until 10:12pm, and their crowd loved every minute of it. After they wheeled their carts off into the night sky, I had a short chat with my darling Handsome before catching the 11:18pm bus back to my place.

I slept very well and was outside the Pico Branch Library by 10:17am on Saturday. This blog post was finished at 10:44am on Saturday, 27Feb2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

When do I plan on adventuring out of Santa Monica next? Wednesday, 02Mar2016. Please warn my darlings at CBS that I plan on visiting the Los Angeles Farmers Market and The Grove that night after dinner.

Do I have any tattoos? No. I used to have a huge fear of commitment. (Pun intended.) I was not ready for the permanence of a tattoo until Jan2010 when I started my relationship with my now husband, but I have never had enough money to get one. I want a stem of pink orchids on my left calf.

My beautiful world, we need to end the media silence about Obama's "egg." Too many Americans do not know any reality about me, about Obama, about Obama's earspeakers, about Obama's literal civil war against America, nor about the direct harm Obama has caused this entire nation by propagating lies about all of us while simultaneously forbidding any truth.

There are Americans still who have no idea that they are forbidden from telling me they have been watching me in the privacy of my own home since Obama took office in 2009 to make sure I never learn I am Obama's slave.

My beautiful world, I can only reach people who are already listening to me. I need you to reach everyone else with the truth. Please. There are just too many lies about me out there that I am forbidden from ever hearing.

There are people out there who think of me as entertainment, as if there has never been a more disgusting crime committed against me ever!

And I have been a human trafficking rape-slave and literal torture victim since Obama took office in 2009 forbidden any and all control of my own finances because, by their own admission, if I had enough money, I would flee to a country that would give me my full human rights.

My brave rescuers, I need out of Obama's (expletive)ing "egg"! Where is all of the help and support the world promised to send you?

I recently sent my beloved husband abroad to meet with foreign leaders. Make sure he is able to express your needs and concerns to my entire beautiful world, too.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we never needed more evidence than Obama's "Mein Kompf" of "rules" itself as well as the graves of everyone Obama has murdered to enforce his "rules" unchecked to prove that this is Obama's "egg." But I heard you found even more evidence.

There are still Obama deniers pretending he never ordered I be drugged and raped in my sleep pretty much every damn time I slept for years, so he could throw me away as if I never had value as a fellow human in this world.

Please ask Squid, Inc. to produce a very well-made broadcast explaining everything I have lived through since Obama started his "egg." Explain the human trafficking, the public persecution, the literal torture, the unlawful imprisonment, the systemic rape, the enforced poverty, the forbidding of all my loved ones from my life, the mind-control earspeakers, the sexual harassment, and Obama's manufacture of a completely artificial and hostile environment for me to live in.

This "egg" is a completely false reality where I have never existed to any of the people around me and in which I am the victim of everyone willfully obeying Obama's "rules."

End the broadcast with all of our hard evidence against Obama, as if we needed more evidence than the fact EVERYONE knows Obama created this damned "egg" himself. And thank you, my genius lady friends. I would be nothing without you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, you play handcrafted aether for the night sky herself.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, I felt disgusting for all of Friday night, 26Feb2016. Tonight will be much better; I promise. Get your improv drum solo ready.

And, thank you for always warming me up before playing the music I have never heard before. When you play the new stuff too early, I get frustrated and cannot meditate. Can you feel our connection after we nudge that door open between us, or do you just see it?

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, Obama's war criminal terrorist anti-reality machine spreads such horrible vilifying crap about all of us. I was thinking about starting my own rumor mill, so the fictions about us will actually be entertaining for once instead of disgusting. I am thinking about telling everyone you have a forked penis just like a kangaroo.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, what sort of heroics are you up to these days? You really need a better way to communicate with me. Did you know I was beautiful before the first time we met? You should have seen my darling Mr. John Mayer the first time he saw me.

I know you would love me even if I had an elephant trunk coming out of my forehead. You know, just like the one I had surgically removed at five years old. Giggle.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, they are calling you my baby daddy again. It is okay with me. Of all the lies spread about me, that is one of the most romantic.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I remember the first time I tried explaining this to Sweetness. Yes, I do like "bad boys." But my bad boy type is retired CIA trained assassins. You are an artist. Giggle.

My darling Nate, my darling Cuddlebunny, and my darling Thorbald make you look like a lap cat. You make a perfect boyfriend for me. After all, even you claim I am more dangerous to be in love with than you are.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Love-of-my-Life" Depp are you traveling the world for me yet? I should have sent you sooner. You are my king; you lead my people in my absence. I am going to keep doing everything I can in here while you speak with our fellow world leaders for me. Please ask the world to help save my people.

Sweetness, I know you prefer to be as close to me as possible. You dropped everything and flew to Mexico City in 2010. You made sure you filmed Pirates 4 in London because I was in Liverpool at the time.

Thank you for understanding, HoneyHoney, that I am not sending you away from me; I am sending you to do my job for me. We need to make sure there are no Obama deniers out there in the good, green world where there actually is freedom of the press still.

My hero and my king, stay in touch, and tell me everything my beautiful world needs. We will serve the world side by side just as soon as I can reach you. I promise. Until I can touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment