Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Our Once-Great America

Title: Our Once-Great America

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Do you remember America before Obama's "rules"? He has rendered our once-great nation unrecognizable as America.

I hear you, my people, in the streets screaming for freedom and justice. I see you fighting and dying to rescue our America out from under Obama's "egg."

Obama's war crimes, terrorism, lies, genocide, and impunity have driven chaos and havoc and have destabilized all of American society.

We all must obey the laws. Why are Obama and his entire war criminal terrorist conspiracy all above the law? Why are we forbidden from arresting the PROVEN criminals who unrelentingly abuse us?

Syria. Progress. Please ensure the elections in Syria are fair. Please make sure a full spectrum of nominees run for each seat. Please make sure all of the Syrian refugees can vote. We need to create a home safe enough for them to return to, so they can help rebuild Syria.

Fair and free elections are the beginning of a truly representative unity government in Syria. We need to make sure we do this right.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Sunday, 21Feb2016. I slept like a cuddly rock and intentionally slept in to make sure I could heal as much of that damn cold as possible.

At 10:10am, I was sitting outside the Pico Branch Library with a couple of guys from my neighborhood sipping coffee and working online.

My internet gnomes played me Hello, I Love You by my darlings The Doors. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were okay, I guess.

[2photos]

Coughing like my spleen was trying to escape my body, I sat in the shade and worked until 12pm. Lunch at noon was very tasty. I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 12:55pm.

There was construction on 4th Street due to the expansion of the Metro Expo Line. I finally made it to the Santa Monica Pier at 1:33pm when I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot.

After sitting down where we could all see each other, I caught up with my TweetHearts. Just as I was getting up buy some coffee and ice cream on the Promenade, I noticed my darlings wheeling their equipment back to their vehicle.

2:51pm on 21Feb2016: #MyDarlingsTentacle just sent off the Pier. It's date night. If they're not on my Promenade by 5:30pm, angry blog content by morning. @UN

As I had planned on doing before my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were stolen away from me, I perched in the Santa Monica Place beside the best Starbucks in the world and got a little work done.

By 4:31pm, I was on my Promenade. I stopped to listen to my darling Wheels and had an amusing chat with my darling Alonzo.

And at 4:53pm, I learned Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy finally sent my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot to my Promenade. It was awesome. Their music was gorgeous, and the crowd loved every damn note.

When they packed up to relocate to their 6pm location, my darling Patricia and I slipped away to get some dinner and coffee. Patricia also gave me two caplets of cough medicine. I was back beside my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle by 6:41pm.

I found them on the sidewalk waiting for me. Their music began quickly, and it soothed my burdened soul. Sometimes a woman needs to see that people love her. It was Sunday night date night, after all.

They stopped at 8pm, so I snuck away to watch the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was also a hug from my community.

I was back on the sidewalk in time to watch my darlings finish packing up their equipment and wheel their carts back into the night sky at 8:54pm. It had been a beautiful date night.

I stopped to see what other street musicians were around before I caught the bus back to my place at 9:41pm. Knowing full well I still needed to sleep off the remnants of my cold, I was asleep as fast as possible.

And I slept as long as I could. I knew sleep was the only thing healing my nasty cold. I wanted to sleep until lunch on Monday, 22Feb2016, but I just stayed in bed until I could not sleep anymore.

I was outside the Pico Branch Library sipping coffee and working online by 10:57am. My internet gnomes played me The Trooper by my darlings Iron Maiden. I could not see my lipstick at all in my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[3photos]

I had a lot of writing to do, so I sat there in the shade typing my breath on the aether(net) until 12:05pm. Lunch at noon was wonderful. I was seated inside the Pico Branch Library as fast as I could get there.

My darling Mr. Stephen Colbert and my darling Mr. James Corden were as funny and as comforting as always. All of my laughing kept making me cough, but it was worth it.

My beautiful mother called me through FaceTime at 3:31pm. She looked great and was about to send me some mail. I was about to try calling her myself, so it was quite the delightful surprise.

I was on the bus as fast as possible after dinner at 5pm. I was on my 3rd Street Promenade chatting with my darling Alonzo by 5:31pm. He was unusually happy that early evening.

I found my darling Patricia almost the moment I left him, and she immediately asserted that we had to get coffee. We sat in the comfy chairs inside the Santa Monica Place chatting over our shared Pike's Place Roast for over an hour. Patricia eventually left for her place while I was watching the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it put a smile on my face.

I took a final spin around the Promenade including stopping in the Trimana Fresh Food Market to say, "Hello," to my darling Felix and my darling Handsome. My darling FluidLee walked me most of the way to my bus stop, and I was in my bedroom snacking on cookies and juice by 8:41pm.

I knew I would be out late the following night, so I slept as much as possible. I was awake in time for breakfast on Tuesday and was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:55am.

This blog post was finished at 9:25am on Tuesday, 23Feb2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Where does the money come from that Obama's proven war criminal terrorist conspiracy spends maintaining their "egg"? They get their money from human trafficking me.

Obama pays his professional perjurers and libelists, pays for the poisoning of all the food and drink in America, pays his professional torturers, pays his professional rapists, and pays his professional slavers all with the money he makes off of selling me against my will since he took office in 2009.

If you watch media of me or of "me" that does not come from my non-profit Squid, Inc., you are funding terrorism, genocide, war crimes, human trafficking, and systemic rape. It is as illegal to buy human trafficking as it is to sell it. Stop watching Obama's crap-factory already.

My beautiful world, I need everyone committing crimes against my people arrested. The U.S. Department of Justice has redundantly proven they will only enforce Obama's crimes against Americans while simultaneously granting Obama and all his ilk impunity for their war crimes, terrorism, public health crises, human trafficking, and genocide.

America is suffering. My people are suffering. And our legal system is too complicit in Obama's rape of America for law and order to be possible here.

My darlings at the United Nations already formed an International Criminal Court for investigating and prosecuting every party we can find guilty of enforcing Obama's "egg."

Do they need anything more from us? And how soon can indictments be issued? I will do my best to hold my people together until you can save us. And thank you.

My brave rescuers, we have successfully liberated most of the federal government out from under Terrorist Dictator Obama and convinced you all to do your REAL jobs of service to America instead of enforcing Obama's crimes against America. But the U.S. Department of Justice is a hold out.

Convincing the FDA a few years ago to do their real job and end Obama's drugging and poisoning of all the prepackaged food and bottled liquids in America was an absolute triumph.

I have never once believed the federal government was out to get me. I know love when I feel love. The U.S. Military made me an honorary 3-star Navy Admiral, after all. And I know you, my brave rescuers, include most of the CIA. I would have died by now if the NSA did not keep vigil over my technology.

The Republicans in Congress have voted somewhere around fifty times to repeal Obama's "egg," but their actions keep getting vetoed.

Is there any way for all of you who love me in the U.S. federal government to sit the Department of Justice down and explain to them we need them to do their REAL job? Or can we convince the Pentagon to prosecute Obama and his conspiracy in the military courts? Technically, war crimes are their jurisdiction.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, the International Criminal Court calls you genius ladies some of their greatest heroes. You prove day in and day out how much a stable society and a healthy nation need an accountable government and unbiased law and order. Your job is justice.

No one has a right to commit crimes against us nor against our people. You are tonic to our society in chaos because our law enforcement has been enforcing crimes instead of protecting rights.

Can we get a livestream of your courtrooms? Watching you all bring justice 24/7 would sooth my angry people, and it would create instant accountability for everything Obama's proven perjurers say. I, of course, would be forbidden from knowing the livestream exists.

Obama needs to prove that he only orders the truth be kept away from me and that he did not create his "egg" to keep the full truth away from all of America. Demand cameras in your courtrooms. And thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I will see you tonight.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, it is never easy loving another man's wife, and I have seen how much harder love is when that wife is me. This damned "egg" is not fair to anyone. This inhumane torment Obama enforces with persecution of you is intolerable. I am doing everything I can think of to make this better for all of you.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, how are you? I know where you go and what you do when you are not in front of me. Please be careful out there. You belong at my side not dead. Please never make me lose you.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, do you need more ways to help me? You told me you are happier trying to drive in here to pick me up than taking care of my housekeeping. As long as you never forget how much I love you and need you (the whole purpose of my giving you such a long to-do list), you know you can do pretty much anything you want. And thank you.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I will have my boots on tonight. I have a weeks worth of dancing to make up for.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I also know what you do when you are not with me. My beautiful world considers you a giant among political activists. Thank you.

The Santa Monica Police told me they have been talking, and I have noticed they have become kinder to all of us. Everyone is safer with me here instead of in Iowa. You should have seen how bad Iowa was for my brave rescuers; we lost so many.

It takes a world to save the world. Thank you for being in mine.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Love-of-my-Life" Depp, this is all housekeeping. I am not going to write the angry proof I gestated Sunday afternoon until Obama makes me angry again, but I did promise to send you to London to speak with our friends and colleagues there.

Beloved, my original intent was to ask you to collect our evidence there, so make sure you create a way to speak with my darling Prime Minister David Cameron if I need you to collect that hard evidence in the future.

As I said, HoneyHoney, please visit them anyway. Please represent me and my people on official business speaking with our friends and allies. Speak with everyone there who wishes they could speak to me including but to limited to my darling Prime Minister, my darling Prof. Stephen Hawking, my darling Prof. Roger Penrose, my darlings at MI6, and my darlings the British Royal Family.

Sweetness, please ask them if they need our help with anything, please answer all of their questions, and please thank them for EVERYTHING. We forgave the British for everything, and we all know how hard they fight for me. Please make sure they are doing okay.

It will be winter there, so pack a coat. Giggle. I know, I know. Nag. Nag. Nag. Wife. Wife. Wife. Giggle.

My hero and my king, you lead my people in my absence. There is so much work I will not be able to get to until after Obama ends his damned "egg," so I need you to take care of it for me. Please represent me to my beautiful world that needs me.

Mr. Love-of-my-Life, please also visit every people who request our presence. If you receive invitations, please make trips to see our people in Spain, check on Greece after their bailout, talk to my darling Chancellor Merkel, sit down with my darling President Putin, and have tea with the Empress of China.

I am sure, HoneyHoney, that my darling President Hollande will request you pay some attention to Africa. See if The Hague needs anything more from us. If you visit one of Israel, Iran, and Saudi Arabia, you need visit them all. Please ask my beautiful world what they need my help with. We are only here to serve.

Beloved, please also see if my darling little sister Tylia would like to join you.

Yes, my beautiful world, send your requests for an official diplomatic visit from my husband directly to him, and please treat him how you wish you could treat me. I am sending you my king as my official representative. Let us get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment