Thursday, February 25, 2016

C'mon, Shake my Tambourine.

Title: C'mon, Shake my Tambourine.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. ...After midnight, we're gonna shake your tambourine...

Europe. It is winter in Europe right now. We have a responsibility as one humanity to care for each other. We cannot leave millions of refugees fleeing war and oppression out in the cold.

We need to keep them warm and fed, and more importantly, we need to bring peace to their homes. Just by being humans on this planet at all, we have a right to physical safety. Everyone deserves a safe home.

My last blog post was finished at 9:25am on Tuesday, 23Feb2016. My internet gnomes played me LA Woman by my darlings the Doors. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies displayed my bare shoulders.

[2photos]

I had a very productive morning. My friend Juan stopped by at 11:10am to buy me a cup of coffee. I was right. Obama had kept him away from me when he tried buying me lunch, but he said he wanted to try again next Sunday.

I sat beside my darling Luis and my darling Josh for lunch at noon. By 12:27pm, I was inside the Pico Branch Library watching the previous night's late night talk shows. My darling friends were hysterical.

I left the library for my place at 3:37pm. Dinner at 5pm was so good that I had seconds. I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica at 5:34pm.

There were news cameras outside of the Apple Store. My darling Marcus said it was due to the FBI. After a short chat with my darling Alonzo, I decided to walk around and see who was playing where.

I found my darling Wade at 6:07pm. We walked to his 6pm location together. As he was setting up his amp, I had a chat with a man named Brandon. He was from New Orleans and had fascinating questions for me about spirituality.

I sat listening to my darling Wade until 6:51pm when I moved to a wifi hotspot to be able to watch the news.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:11pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it was the start to a great evening.

I caught up with my TweetHearts. Then, at 8:28pm, I was sitting in Harvelle's sipping a bourbon neat and waiting for my darlings Tentacle to take the stage.

The opening band started at 9:19pm. Yeah, they were good. But my darlings Tentacle began at 10pm, and for over two hours, they made everything in my life beautiful. The band was hot. The night was gorgeous. And my coughing was at a minimum. I touched our night sky with my finger tips.

Once the music ended and after my darling musicians had receded to their lair, my darling ODean showed me old photos at the far end of the bar until I left at 12:34am.

In my bedroom by 1am, I curled up and slept immediately. I was pretty much done with my cold when I woke up on Wednesday, 24Feb2016. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 9:54am.

My internet gnomes played me We are the Champions by my darlings Queen. I wore red for my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

The sun was hot, and the weather was warm that morning. I sat in the shade and wrote online. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. By 12:26pm, I was inside the Pico Branch Library watching my late night talk show hosts from the previous night.

I worked at the library until dinner at 5pm. And I caught the first bus I could after dinner to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I found my darling Patricia chatting with my darling Kaila at 5:47pm.

Patricia and I left for coffee and sat and chatted in the Santa Monica Place beside the best Starbucks in the world until I watched the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and was just as good as a real hug.

After the news, I hugged my darling Patricia goodnight and started my bus ride to the Sunset Strip. I arrived at the Rainbow Bar & Grill at 8:55pm. I had not been there in at least a year, and that night was the soonest I could visit after my darling Lemmy passed away.

It was a strange night. The service was spectacular, but only the bartendress spoke to me. I was accustomed to some pretty good witty repartee every time I went in there, but I had no one to talk to that Wednesday night. I was about to just leave when I found the live music upstairs.

After watching a random rock band that said they were from London, at 12:24am I walked down the hill to Santa Monica Blvd. and caught the Metro 4 back into my neighborhood. I was asleep the moment my head hit my pillow.

I slept in. This blog post was finished at 11:20am on Thursday, 25Feb2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

I have been saying, "C'mon, shake my tambourine!" for so long; what does the exclamation mean? It is a reference to my short story Whiskeyless Fictions which I started in 2009 and finished in 2010.

In the scene where the main character Ms. Yolanda M. Eldorado confronts the devil, "my city rattled like a tambourine shaking the devil from their bones." Every time my Metropolis of Angels rises up and tells Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy, "No!", they shake my tambourine.

My beautiful world, is your city shaking my tambourine?

I used to rattle a red tambourine with my darling Mr. Viggo "GrassHopper" Mortensen when he wanted to live in a beat up old car with me playing Dead covers in dive bars across California until Obama's "egg" finally ended. After we broke up, I told him to keep it.

My beautiful world, I know how much you sacrifice to be able to fight for me. Thank you. Always tell me if you need help with anything. I am in here trying to keep my persecuted, self-identified people together until you can save us all. It takes a world to save the world. Thank you for being mine.

There must be something we have not tried yet. We REALLY need Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy arrested, and we REALLY need Obama's "egg" repealed. We need everyone's earspeakers removed. We need human rights restored to all of America. We need lies made illegal and the truth propagated, instead of the other way around.

There are just too many people at all levels of government complicit in Obama's crimes against his own people for any progress saving my nation.

My brave rescuers, even if you did pick me up and carry me to my husband, it would not end Obama's "egg." It would just make me safe for the first time since Obama took office in 2009. We would still have to save the rest of America out from under Obama, too. Those damned "rules" have destroyed this nation.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, are you overburdened? I know how much work you all have to take care of out there. Make sure you tell me everything you need help with.

Obama's "egg" will only become stoppable when the entire world finally starts holding Obama and his entire war criminal terrorist conspiracy accountable. We need the whole world to help us in here. I am working on it, but with the least human rights, I am the most powerless person out of all of us.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, thank you for Tuesday night. It was beautiful. With my darling Naia, we make five.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, this was taken in Columbus, Ohio on my 24th birthday while I was visiting my darling Ms. Laura "SuperMensch" Deiner.

[1photo]

I remember my twenties. I was drop dead gorgeous and a penniless grad student working on my Ph.D. in Mathematics.

I did not even find my calling in life until I was thirty-one years old. You have so much life ahead of you, darling.

Even if you decide not to spend the rest of your life by my side like I wish you would, these years you are spending penniless in your twenties are supposed to be the best time of your life.

This period in history is an exciting time to be alive. Take full advantage of it.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, my darling Vinny took this photo of me in 2001 at Machu Picchu.

[1photo]

I belong behind the camera. Have you ever seen how you look through my eyes? Do you know what I see when I look at you?

Thank you for our Tuesday nights. It is no secret I want you back on my Promenade with MannedUp and LightFoot. I am working on it; I promise.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, do you have all the backup you need out there?

[1photo]

We need a better way for you to send me messages. I wish I could find a way to see you again. Even if all I could do was sit down next to you and chat about the weather, I would take that opportunity in a heartbeat. I miss you.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I could have stayed on that dance floor all night dancing on music I had never heard before. Thank you.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, did you ever see this before? It is from approximately 2005.

[1photo]

Giggle. Cosmo used to have a feature on their website that let us create our own magazine covers. My darling Syniva made a better one.

I am pretty sure I chose you as my royal consort in March2015. It is almost our anniversary. We need to celebrate; what about you and me in bed naked with nothing but a bottle of bourbon? Sigh... You are right. We did that for your birthday. Giggle. I will have to think something up.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Love-of-my-Life" Depp... hasta puedes sentir mi corazón mientras palipita a bajo sus manos en mi pecho... Did you ever see the letters I mailed to my darling Mr. Rafael Nadal? If he gives you permission, go ahead and publish them. That was pretty good mail.

In my last blog post, Sweetness, I asked you to represent me and my people to all the people of the world who need me. Thank you. Are you busy enough? Please make sure you tell me everything my beautiful world needs from me.

Beloved, this photo is from 2013.

[1photo]

And that is all I have to say about that. Until I can touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain... C'mon, Sweetness, shake my tambourine.

No comments:

Post a Comment