Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Laundry List of Stolen Objects

Beyond just the in-coming mail and packages that were sent from all other people than my own mother (And, it seems the US government has been terrorizing her again over her ability to send me mail at all. She called me asking me to come home to help take care of her, again, yesterday.), belongings stolen from me since arriving here in this torture facility include but are not limited to many of my panties, versions of my Power of Attorney and Will documentation, my dignity, my patience with torturers, and the carved shell necklace my mom bought for me on one of her trips to the island in Hawaii where her dad, Mr. Claudio "Duke Duke" Albon, was born. Has anyone out there seen my necklace? It looks a lot like this...



Huh, I just tried to plug in my flash drive to be able to open up some files to finish writing some of my projects here on this computer. I'm all good with this whole English-laguage-as-work-of-art thing. Wow! I already knew that they are refusing to allow me to access the CD-ROM drive. Look at that, I also cannot access any drives with Microsoft Word including not being allowed to save any files anywhere... even onto my own personal flash drive. I wonder why they pretend that we are able to use Microsoft Office on this machine at all, then.

Hey, look at that! They are now having the most infantile reactions imaginable to my doing anything! They are taking away my ability to change the wallpaper on this OS and to change the names of shortcuts already sitting on the desktop. They are already in shaking fear of all of me from the way I react when angered by them on purpose to the hairs that fall off of my head on their own.

Their policy of "Stop her from doing anything! And then let's physically harm her because we already chose to force her into boredom!" makes about as much sense, doesn't it, as "Let's choose her as our victim and then make public pleas for help after she stands up out of self-defense!"? Or, even more logically-lacking, "Let's paint ourselves into a corner of completely ethical vacuousness and then pretend it is our victim in every sense of the word that is the one actually stuck in some sort of logical trap!" Don't even let me begin with, "This time, let's OPENLY lie about an innocent woman continuously and try to blame her for the fact our admittedly own lies are harming as many people as we are capable of harming every time we utter one." We already know that it is the corrupt, terrorist, fascist authorities that have put me in this position where no matter what I do it will help solve the real problem, and that is why they fear EVERYTHING I do. We do know now what sort of people fear the benevolent.

The latest policy of stupidity I have found is "Let's bludgeon her with constant aggravation and then complain our feeling get hurt when she tells us to stop." It falls into the same line as "Let's harm her, harm her, and then harm her again and then punish her for asking reliable people for help to stop us from intentionally and constantly harming her." Clearly, the overlying theme seems to be... "Let's deny her all medical care in order to pretend we are physically detaining her in a torture facility to make her well." Excuse me? Did the British Secret Service (domestic) think nobody would ever notice that they are redefining the low end of the word IDIOT by doing any of this?

I already told them that the only way to stop me from yelling at them constantly to stop, stop, STOP is by actually stopping. Nobody needs their human rights infractions, and the longer I am in the country the more they insist on committing. Somebody needs to hit this Prime Minister with a fish and yell at him to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment