Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Body and I Generate Energy Like an Electric Eel when Necessary.

As a result, I have a higher necessary daily caloric intake than most people with my BMI. There is never enough food in this building for me. We get a cold breakfast at 8am. We get a hot lunch and a hot dinner at noon and 5pm, respectively, and then we get tea and coffee and cookies and toast at 10pm. Can ANY adult live on that low of a daily caloric intake? Every person in this facility with the freedom to leave the building on occassion goes out and buys more food with his or her own money.

Yes, my body generates energy in more visible quantities than most other people, but all that means around here is that I spend part of most days almost doubled over with hunger pains. I need to switch from the healthier foods I prefer to the ones with higher calories per unit volume. What I worry about most if I do that, though, is my nutritional intake.

I like the way healthy tastes... except for seafood... including freshwater. I know seafood is very healthy, but I have never liked its flavor. It's a personal quirk of mine. I used to waver on amphibious creatures like gecko, duck, or alligator that can sometimes live in or on water. I now take all amphibious creatures on a recipe by recipe basis.

If they pretend they cannot feed me enough untainted foodstuffs while in this building to constitute humane treatment due to any sort of lack of finances, they will learn that they do not want to talk money with me. How much money has the government of the UK spent on this campaign of terror against its own people already? How much money have they spent on personal persecution against me alone so far? I know they have the bookkeeping and deposit slips to prove their own culpability. Tell them not to test my abilities to bring down a terror regime with basic math.

A papertrail is called a trail for a reason. Clearly, the government around here cannot be trusted with its own people's taxes. Look where they actually spend them. Do they spend money on growing their own economy? Or do they spend money putting torture chips into people's ear canals in order to make and keep them podpeople? Somebody needs to break this government of its abilities and public permission to do nothing but oppress, harm, and torture its own population... not to mention its enslaved political hostages like myself.

Last night while pretending to be a medical facility, the night nurses refused to call for a doctor for me while I was enduring emergency-level pain. Wait, I thought we were in a medical facility; doesn't that mean there needs to be at least one doctor here at all times? They confirmed for all people able to witness that all patients here are actively denied ALL ACTUAL medical attention. When I confronted a member of the night staff myself this morning about why no doctor was sent for at all during the night, he told me in an angry voice something along the lines of (We all know I paraphrase but keep concepts correct.), "You lived so far without a doctor."

Huh, "Paul," thanks for the verbal confirmation that I am in a British government run torture facility operated and supervised by the Secret Service (domestic). We all knew that one already, but it was nice to finally see somebody acknowledge it to my face. I hope his stupidity at making me angry made its way into some sort of official report... with or without all of its accurate context.


THE OUTGOING MAIL UPDATE

My previously described mail for Mr. Jasper Fforde c/o his publishers in London will be in the outgoing mail from this building tomorrow morning. They pick up the mail here almost first thing. It is usually out the door by 8:30 AM. I have another batch of mail in the works. If I get enough dancing in, I should be able to have enough mental concentration afterwards in one place to also get an envelope in the mail to my dear, old friend in London named Mr. Samuel Shi c/o his magazine on Gough Square.

I met Samuel in a bar named Specs while he was in San Francisco in late 2006 for his dear old poet friend Sargon's funeral. Though very popular among Middle Eastern cultural figures in the English-speaking world, when I met him, he considered himself a better translator than poet or writer. The mission of Banipal Magazine, which he founded himself, was to create a cultural understanding between the Middle East and the rest of the world. From what I can tell, he has been very busy lately doing what he does best in this world.

As I said, I hope to have an envelope ready for him, too, to go out tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I will tell all of you when it does go out. With any luck, I will be allowed to deliver it in person once it is finished. Let's hope that a humane-enough, if not logical-enough, gesture by the current faschist, terrorist regime manifests itself as soon as possible and allows me out the door and into the arms of my home, San Francisco. So much healing needs to happen in this world, not just in me.

1 comment: