Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Updates

OUTGOING MAIL SITCH

I have dropped off envelopes recently at the reception desk here for Mr. Richard Branson c/o the Virgin Media address in Liverpool on the Albert Dock, Mr. Gerard Depardiue c/o the French Embassy in London, Mr. Paul McCartney c/o the Cavern Club here in Liverpool, and Mr. Terry Leahy c/o Tesco's customer service address in Cheshunt. Sadly, I have much more mail to write, still. This should have been over so long ago.


THE WIKIPEDIA UPDATE

I finally joined the wikipedia editing volunteers, so I can add facts about myself and others in their public truth forums under the headings of "Squid Notes." Someone in there named "The Rambling Man" is trying to block all of my methods of communicating the truth through wikipedia on topics of Mr. Johnny Depp and how we became married, President Ahmedinejad and how he supports me effectively, and Professor Stephen Hawking and how his levels of expertise are in such demand to explain so much right now... among other things.

If the other benevolent nerds of this planet could take care of making sure my truth gets out to educate and inform the public in as many methods as possible, particularly my own doings, I would greatly appreciate it. They do not even give me access to my own email accounts in here... least of all some site like facebook.com. Thank you for all of the help saving the world, Nerds. Most of us wanted to be a superhero at some point; now we all get to be. Just keep better track of your alter egos than I did. Trust me on that one.


The International Organization on Migration

There is a shiny treasure in their Liverpool office who goes by the name of Lydia. I wonder if they told her it is the name of my homemade Cabbage Patch Kid doll I had as a kid in Duluth, MN, USA. She does look a lot like Lydia Faye all grown up... and human. All she needs from me is some sort of verification that the medical community here in the UK has deemed me "fit to travel" in the company of an actual psychiatrist from here in the UK to be able to put the two of us, me and the lucky chaperoning psychiatrist (Really, we would be able to discuss things like methods for bringing healing to mental health patients! What actual psychiatrist would not want to consult me about that?), on a flight straight from HRW to SFO as soon as possible. Flight number VS019 is listed as leaving every day except for Sunday whenever I look it up.


Jackson and Canter Solicitors LLP

These are my solicitors here in Liverpool. They have taken me in on a Legal Aid level due to what little of my own money the fascist, terrorist government in this country actually allows me to control. They are benevolent that way, if not slowly becoming more and more controlled by the evil government forces around here. If anyone can give them help maintaining their abilities to continue independently doing good legal work in this country, I would greatly appreciate it. They are my medical malpractice representatives laboring as best they can to remove me from this facility as soon as possible.


The SAVE-THE-BRITS Method of Getting me out of this Torture Facility

Plan A for me has always been the following... Independent symbols of British culture from sports figures and intellectuals to (literal) rock stars and actors (and the occassional Irish or other Commonwealth citizen) show up to bring me and all of my holy-relic-level belongings out of the front door and to a helicopter to bring me to Ireland. From Ireland, who can be trusted blindly to help keep the peace around here as much as possible especially on topics of me, I will take a flight straight to San Francisco International Airport. San Francisco, particularly my home neighborhood of North Beach, will then be able to positively identify me on behalf of all of humanity. I hear Chicago needs some healing these days.

I have a lot to do in the States, but I also know the world can wait barely any longer for me and my beloveds to travel the world doing what we do best; even if, it has never been for a living. We know you wait for us all to go forth being beautiful people with and along beside you all finally.

On the short-term, I still need to get out of this still-active torture facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment