Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rheometer

Let's burst a rheometer with our love. Spread the word around. Say it loud and say it strong. We are taking back America, and we are replacing this oppression with our full expression of our full rights. We, the people, are taking control of this country.

We are not only demanding full freedom of the presses; we are going to exercise full freedom of the presses to tell the truth about all of this. We are not only demanding full freedom of speech and human expression; we are going to exercise full freedom of speech and human expression to tell the truth about all of this to the world. We are also demanding our freedom to peaceably assemble with anyone who wants to peaceable assemble with us.

We are taking control of this situation, so the First Amendment can have a comeback.

My beautiful world, I know you will take this bull by the horns to be able to set me free. Exercise your First Amendment rights in this country. Create a climate in this nation that you, the people, control. Mandate that I be set free. And everything else will fall into place in a hurry.

Sweetness, your rheometer must be reading 'maximum capacity' these days. I can feel how much you love me from here. I started that promised new letter today; I will also tell you when I mail it. If only there were a way to dance in this house!

P.S. In case you did not yet notice, I tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment