Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Time to Heal

Congress took control of the debt talks away from the current US president yesterday. This sounds decidedly for the best considering that all Obama the Oppressor has done for the last 2.5 years is prove he is completely untrustworthy.

The man who was elected in order to bring hope and change finally admitted, though, that he was just making promises in order to get elected and never had any intention of keeping them. Maybe he is capable of an honest moment or two.

Norway, just like the Arab World and devastated landscapes like Japan, is healing today. They have a long road of grieving and growing ahead of them. My thoughts and energy are with all people creating a better world from what they were handed.

This is our world. These are our people. We care for it all together.

Sweetness, I love you more than I love popcorn. Considering that a celebration is in our future at some point, I much prefer whiskey to Champagne... even on special occasions. My girlie-ness makes up for this in many other ways... like fashion... and toenail polish. I cannot wait for my own first chance to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment