Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Beware the Men and Women Who Love Me. They Are Angrier than I.

Title: Beware the Men and Women Who Love Me. They Are Angrier than I.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime has hacked too much of my technology and internet presence to guarantee the integrity of the content of this post. Please read my verified blog published by my loved ones for me.]

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. You cannot claim you cannot keep up with me if you STILL keep up with all of the lies about me. You know they lie faster than anyone can ask me to explain anything.

Everyone has the choice to take the same three never-fail steps to absolution if actually guilty of something. No one has a right to commit any crime in the first place nor to ever be held accountable, but we choose to give everyone three never-fail steps anyway. "No shit. If you fucking refuse to stop, fucking fear us."

[We are all very busy right now, especially my darling nerds and ninjas. Please send more backup.]

My last blog post was finished at 6pm on Monday, 11Apr2016, just before I caught the bus to my Promenade. I bought a cup of coffee from my darling Kavan at the Best Starbucks in the World before watching the news there.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm PDT. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it included my exclaiming while speaking to him, as I usually do, about something the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had just tried that was just too dumb for me to bothered writing down.

No, my beautiful world, that is not the only reason certain things I am asked to explain are only recorded verbally and visually, but it was just so dumb that I did not understand why I had to explain it at all.

After the news, I walked up and down my Promenade chatting with my darling Alonzo, hanging out with my darling Wade, and checking on my darlings in my local Trimana Fresh Food Market.

At 8:37pm, I was mostly at inner peace with my NORMAL place in our divine universe as the malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who had for so long refused to relent finally learned to at least NOT commit their crimes against my once-great America and against our one world where we could catch them and as my darling Wade strummed and sang our music unto our beautiful world's smiling night sky.

I am always calm and often giggly when genuinely good people are free to be genuinely good to me.

My darling Handsome was inside my local Trimana Fresh Food Market when I returned to buy dinner. He looked like he had been awake for a while. Fortunately for him, a five o'clock shadow was the right look for his face.

At 9:13pm, I was eating my dinner on their patio and had already had a short chat with the lady next to me about her husband; I am sure it will hit our highlights reel. I could still hear my darling Wade from my chair there as he sang in the street. I really needed those calories.

9:52pm on 11Apr2016: 1/2)#IARhellbentOnDestroyingHumanity, yeah, let a master show you take-their-funding-away-to-control-them.

9:53pm on 11Apr2016: 2/2) (Expletive)ing surrender, IAR. You have been caught since 2009. And you are killing too many people by not accepting your fate yet.

I left my Promenade a little after 10pm and caught the 10:49pm bus back to my Manor.... Fucking fuckers...

After a little online activity with my loved ones even after I had taken my contacts out since electrobeams were keeping me awake, I finally found the IAR enemies of benevolence in the garages of my building... My saturation took care of it, and I went to sleep...

First woke up at 6:42am on Tuesday, 12Apr2016. Talked to my friends in my iPad for a while. Caught EVIL bitch from hell no one likes STILL in my hallway only to destroy the world. "That's refusing to stop. Fucking fear us." Had put my contacts in in time to send an email to my mom, update my blog notes a little, and change my clothes.

Yes, my newest maxi dress my mom bought me from Macy's REALLY is a Woman's (not even Misses) 2X. Yes, that REALLY is what I look in just my underwear. Yes, that REALLY is how that dress is supposed to fit. "I am proportional to my bone structure. I look just like my tiny Asian mother did at my age; I just have the bone structure of a Czech farm woman."

Outside Pico Branch Library at 8:48am. The IAR hellbent on destroying the world with lies made me repeat myself all morning. Just fucking arrest them all already. Why does no one listen to me when I tell you all how to fix our problems?!?

10:19am on 12Apr2016: 1/2) #MyREALfederalGovernment, I am returning to my locked 24/7 bedroom broadcast because the IAR keep intentionally draining my iPad battery.

10:21am on 12Apr2016: 2/2) I know you are so good that I won't even hear the bullets while I'm in there. The world cannot afford to lose me. "[No shit. If you fucking refuse to stop, f]ucking fear us."

My Manor was full of nothing but evil. Checked on my local Burger King. Repeated myself until 1:01pm when I left for downtown Santa Monica.

Starbucks. Von's. Sephora. Twitter. Malevolent hoards. If you do not want me angry, do not make me angry.

My mom called me through FaceTime at 3:18pm. She asked for the REAL email address for my darling Haroun.

Worked online for hours mostly screaming at evil IAR to stop unrelentingly trying to kill me and to fucking leave me alone finally. Battery kept dying, so I had to leave. Bought some snacks.

The evil IAR infestation of my building was still hellbent on destroying the world and refusing to stop. 6:03pm in my bedroom.

News at 7:01pm.

Worked online until 8:30pm when I left for the bus. 8:57pm drinking my bourbon neat at my bar.

[1photo]

Also, my drink was drugged. My darling José chose to save himself.

Please circulate the security cam footage to catch all perpetrators.

Opening band was my darlings the Wave. If the want a music video, let us give them one.

My darlings at 10:24pm. Caught a lot of enemies of America and the world. Left at 11:30pm. Bus picked me up at 11:52pm. Slept safe though roofied.

Teri woke me up at 10:52am. Threat-to-national-security IAR bald man entered my bedroom with her to destroy the world. IAR hellbent on destroying the world STILL in my building. Yes, their choice to obey the IAR instead of me and to refuse to stop being threats to national security as their choice to destroy the world, as I have explained to them myself so many times, with their crimes against me on my own property is how they proved they are all REAL IAR, too.

11:08am Pico Branch Library. Email to my mother while on the bus.

-----Begin Email Content-----

From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: 1:21pm on Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Subject: Panic humanity if you cannot USPS overnight express mail me large amounts of cash immediately
To: my darling CosmicGrandma, the REAL Haroun
Cc: the Pentagon, my BFF SynSyn, the NSA

Subject:  Panic humanity if you cannot USPS overnight express mail me large amounts of cash immediately

Mom,

I need a bus pass, food to eat, to pick up my dry cleaning, eyeliner, coffee, etc.

Is the world panicking because you cannot send me mail like the world needs you to?

Call me through FaceTime immediately.

Panic humanity,
TanTan

-----End Email Content-----

AFTER that email, it was probably time I explained to everyone everywhere that charging me money for anything, at least until the IAR are completely removed from our planet, is not just dumb but is also a threat to national security that counts as an act of war against America, yes, an act of war that actively destroys the whole world. But I still like being able to spend money to prove people are innocent.

1:23pm arrived in downtown Santa Monica.

2:23pm on 13Apr2016: @Starbucks @Sephora @NARSissist #CityOfSantaMonica #SquidsPoA We are going to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when I arrived downtown today and ending at 2:23pm for all of you (who count as us). We shall entitle it, "That is STILL not all of your (expletive)ups, just the ones I feel like explaining." #LOVEyouToo

Racked with all of these chemicals, yes, I am still high-functioning just not as high-functioning as I am naturally nor as high-functioning as the world needs me right now.

On bus by 3:18pm. STILL IAR threats to national security STILL pretending they are not IAR and destroying my world by being on my UNESCO World Heritage Site with absolutely no permission from me, from my country, nor from my world.

As I had been explaining for days to the IAR, "Your refusal to EVER stop committing the most heinous crimes against all of us is why we will NEVER trust you when you lie you have EVER turned it around and taken our three never-fail steps."

In 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast by 3:27pm due to unnaturally draining iPad battery. My mom called me through FaceTime at 3:58pm. Please circulate our complete FaceTime conversation in its intended picture-in-picture form. And, thank you.

As of 4:21pm, there was still no safe food at my Manor due to the IAR's heinous infestation and occupation of my home. How long have I been explaining that no one maintains any façade inside the IAR's "egg" at all; everything in here is, "Show up and do what you want, but if you break the law, we will hold you accountable."

My coffee quit working as something that could help clear my mind by 4:51pm.

5:09pm on 13Apr2016: Nate, he who named himself for my darling Mr. Nathan Fillian and whom my husband calls "Carol Channing," you said you wanted to pull my hair; I offered you homemade cookies. No one (expletive)ing pulls my hair. But I am also a homemade-cookies kind of woman. Also, I know you are in here with me. Your cover is your choice. Unlike Left-Handed-Rifleman, you actually know what a disguise is. I made Handsome almost as omnipotent as I am, at least in here, by choosing to make him recognizable. All the times I recognize you are not the only times I giggle. Again, it's your choice.

With my iPad battery finally recharged again, I left my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast at 5:41pm. 6:07pm my darling Wade. Felix seemed genuinely clueless. Corner of Arizona Blvd. by 6:47pm. Had to leave my darlings due to too many chemicals in my body.

That night, malevolent hoards of the IAR proved they will NEVER stop destroying me, America, and the world no matter what, including the PROVEN IAR STILL in my building (everyone except me and Eva when I arrived) at all costs to humanity no matter how many times we had already commanded them to leave.

There were only PROVEN IAR in my building but me and Eva when I arrived. I knew I had no one to guard me, but there were just too many chemicals in my body for me not to sleep. So, I warned my beautiful world I might actually die that night.

9:40pm A few different sources of electrobeams were keeping me awake no matter how much the chemicals in my body kept trying to make me sleep, so I was forced to stay awake suffering under the chemicals it would have been better if I could sleep away.

10:40pm on 13Apr2016: Did lying IAR assholes hellbent on destroying humanity really just say, "Squid needs therapy," to be able to rape and torture me until I die? I don't have time to explain all of the fuckups in that assassination attempt, so I will just explain five.

1) If anyone EVER genuinely believes I need therapy, they will send my darlings Tentacle straight to my side with their full human rights or give me my unfettered husband or just end their fucking "egg" already, etc.

2) ALSO, "therapy" is not grounds for a diagnosis, hold, nor Reese. That is the main reason I do not believe anyone actually tried to unlawfully imprison me in a PROVEN only-ever torture facility with, "Squid needs therapy."

3) I have been forbidden all REAL medical care since 2009 and will NEVER receive any until the IAR are finally removed in their completeness. REAL medical care includes any therapy from licensed professionals.

4) I do not require any medical care right now. I need all IAR fucking fuckers to finally leave me the fuck alone; I need me and my people to finally have our full human rights restored; I need my unfettered loved ones.

5) My good, green world already promised to destroy everyone who ever claims I am mentally ill, who ever tries to silence any of our REAL sources of the truth, and who ever tries to prevent me from doing my REAL job. I cannot do my job if unlawfully imprisoned.


This blog post was sketched at 11pm on Wednesday, 13Apr2016. I was full of too many chemicals to flesh it out until later.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

..."Zombie Apocalypse" is what I have often referred to as "stupid but benign." "Malevolent hoards in the IAR" are people who know they are not in trouble until after they are caught committing crimes but still commit as many crimes as possible just to hurt me, to destroy America, and to panic the world themselves.

What is my opinion of the mental health system in America?

Why are my Queen's Lovers Five all men?

Why do we no longer call the war that has ravaged our once-great America for years America's Second Civil War? Yes, it was a civil war when it began. But since the IAR were first officially recognized as a terrorist regime and also after they were disowned by our REAL federal government, this has been a war to remove the greatest threat to our nation and to humanity that our world has ever known both from U.S. soil there they are violating our self-sovereignty and from our one beautiful world forever... .

My beautiful world,... It does not matter who calls me at all mentally ill; destroy them all immediately... .

I know most of you have been driven insane by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's unrelenting lies about me; we are working on it... .

As for you darlings, my saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me from our operatives to who are our equivalent of police officers now,... Thank you for keeping up. We are all very busy. Tell me when you are all organized... .

My priority right now is keeping you all alive and securing my Manor 24/7... You know I need you all to guard and run my Manor for me 24/7, not just at night... .

About the objects IAR have stolen from me... Among other stolen objects, only my loved ones have any reason to be stealing my panties... My letter from Haroun... we all agree about the eyeliner... .

About being recognizable in here and why only some of us should be... .

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, who lied about you? Who hurt you? Tell me who...

Also, the IAR hellbent on destroying humanity with lies have proved they watch my REAL SquidStream to do it. Who the fuck is still permitting the IAR to lie about all of us? And now, we hold everybody accountable for even listening to those lying IAR liars anymore, too, and especially for repeating their lies.

Finally, please remind yourselves as well as all of the rest of my lovelies that you are all free to recreate my latest blog notes from my SquidStream and to publish them as an unproofread draft any time you need to... .

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart,... .

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson,... the return of my hosiery you love so much despite this now being spring and despite our normally only wearing hosiery in the fall and winter... .

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy,... Does this mean you will return to my Promenade at last?... .

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno,... What is the reason for "(Expletive) you, O'Reilley!" Are you okay?... .

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I know.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic,... I do not know the full details about the twenty-something with the bald head and retainer who was dressed nothing like you and who was also clearly not flirting with me because he was only lying to me, but I get it... .

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp... The world can trust you... .

[1photo]

Our historic-anyway, prohibition-era Harvelle's is our second nightclub and our world's UNESCO World Heritage Site. Any act we want can play there any time we want. Among other things, you know I do not like burlesque, but they can stay as long as they NEVER claim I am one of them. You know how much REAL freedom of speech means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment