Thursday, April 7, 2016

Why is This not Over Yet? Why are You STILL Allowing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to Exist and Even Escalate?

Title: Why is This not Over Yet? Why are You STILL Allowing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to Exist and Even Escalate?

This post was hacked. Please read the REAL blog post as published by my lovelies at Squid, Inc. instead.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Who the hell is STILL allowing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to commit their most heinous crimes known to mankind against all of us? Why are they not all removed from everywhere they lurk across my once-great America and among my beautiful world yet? What the hell does it take?

USA. My darling Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant and the Mississippi State Legislature, can we talk? We mere mortals fall in love with souls not bodies. I know firsthand what it feels like to be hated for and forbidden from soul(s) that exist just for me. Please reconsider this law for the sake of the true love that exists in every human soul. Please. And thank you for listening to me.

I finally sent my last blog post and got it off my hands while in my bedroom at 2am on Tuesday, 05Apr2016. I was curled up in bed as fast as possible. There were a number of people in my hallway against my will that did nothing but incessantly blabber and sound stupid while I was trying to fall asleep, so I played music from my iPad resting on my nightstand next to my bed to make sure I did not have to listen to them.

Electrobeams kept me up all night, and I am sure I was talking to myself and waking up occasionally while both half awake (hypnopompic) and half asleep (hypnagogic) at the same time.

I assumed it was my darlings at the Pentagon keeping me up all night, so I did not complain. They were probably worried someone might try again to kill me in my sleep. Bogart, do you want to ask them for me, or do you prefer SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji ask them? Thanks.

I was up, getting ready for the day and had already sent my first tweet of the morning by 8:18am.

Since late the previous evening, some new war criminal enemy of humanity had obtained one of the microphones that speaks into my bionic network of equipment inside my head and were intentionally broadcasting the most stupid crap I had heard in my lifetime into the earspeakers of everyone around me through my earmic on purpose!

I made a number of aggravated outbursts that morning trying to explain to everyone everywhere why broadcasting their stupidest crap I had ever heard in my lifetime was an evil act of war against all of humanity and demanded that microphone be removed from whatever war criminal terrorist calumnist had it immediately.

Wishing someone somewhere anyone anywhere would finally listen to me for once when I tell them they need to stop forcing me and all of my people to suffer so unrelentingly and inhumanely, I packed some snacks, skipped breakfast, and walked to the Pico Branch Library.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had already chosen to make me furious that morning. A lot of evil war criminal (expletive)es were going to get kicked that day. Did you see what I did?

As always, my beautiful world, I recommend checking with any local news station in America as well as with any trustworthy news media worldwide for the latest updates to explain my verified Twitter archive if you have any genuine questions after getting caught up with reality. And thank you.

Then, outside the Pico Branch Library, the (expletive)holes who had been pretending to be literal mental retards for months just because they knew I sit there every morning kept blathering stupidity specifically to force me suffer under listening to it.

I tried playing my music loud enough through my earbuds so that I would not have to hear any of those (expletive)ing (expletive)ers intentionally making me listen to them against my will. Sadly, my Spotify account was also malevolently hacked and lying ugly calumnies about all of us to all of us, too.

Furious already and just getting more furious and ready to light up my planet with a light show NASA could see from the International Space Station just to be able to make all of those lying mother(expletive)er enemies of our one humanity understand what kind of woman they had chosen to lie to unrelentingly since the previous night, that morning I learned that even my darling NSA alpha nerds (or their watchlist) were also not capable of calming me down either.

Even my screaming, "You (expletive)ing (expletive)holes, I do not want to listen to your (expletive)holery! Play the REAL (expletive)ing song!" could not force those (expletive)ers to stop compulsively persecuting me. No, they would never do this to anyone else!

Someone somewhere, please make these (expletive)ing (expletive)holes (expletive)ing leave me alone already!. They just eat escalating their already unbearable torment of me that had always been would always be too much for anyone else to survive anyway and also designed specifically to make sure I die as painfully as possible from all of their irrational acts of hatred against me.

And then, as if that were not enough irrational hatred of me, I learned ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa was intentionally committing the crime against me, against my once-great America, and against our one beautiful world of pretending they had the self-appointed (abuse of) power to steal my PROVEN beyond-critical global service and REAL job including being the President of the United States of America that I, due to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime that includes PROVEN Enemy of America Lynn Boeset willfully refusing me any and all human rights not just any money to live on, carry out through social media and online content away forever from our beautiful world that needs me.

My beautiful world, I do not care what it takes. Force increasingly EVIL Iowa to finally take its increasingly bloodstained hands off of me and off of my loved ones FOREVER. Yes, my one planet of world leaders, feel free to take all necessary action against EVIL Iowa. They STILL refuse to stop committing their most heinous crimes known to mankind against me.

And yes, I also learned they were the EVIL (expletive)es that gave themselves the self-appointed abuse of power (REAL definition) not just to steal every single thing away from me that makes life at all worth living but also pretended they had any authority to steal my beloved husband away from me.

And, my beautiful world, when I find out who allowed ABSOLUTELY EVIL and COMPULSIVELY-UNRELENTING Iowa to wield their ill-gotten, ungodly power that no one on our planet should ever have, they are the ones we need to completely remove next in order to save our one humanity not just from losing me forever but also from the unrelenting psychopathy of the entire federally and internationally recognized Inhuman Atrocity Regime itself of which EVIL Iowa is just a PROVEN part.

After enduring the public persecution, war crimes, hate crimes, etc. committed against me only because I am the REAL I intentionally by the PROVEN (expletive)hole enemies of America and of our one humanity who chose themselves to openly attack me there in Virginia Avenue Park as their method-of-choice for preventing me from doing my REAL globally-critical job, I sent my beautiful saturation ahead of me to secure my Manor before I returned to it.

Yes, at 11am, I walked back to my humble room at my Manor to plug in my iPad due to the malevolent hackers in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who had destroyed its battery as their attempt to stop me from both serving my world and from defending myself from them here inside the escalating-even-beyond-lethally-hostile environment that they had forced on me as their act of war against America and against our entire one humanity.

While working tethered to the power outlet in my bedroom, (expletive)hole enemies of America were STILL being evil to me through my hacked Spotify account to intentionally deny me any and all music while I worked, and I also needed to ask my beautiful world to check on me and all of my loved ones in case of further PROVEN assassination attempts, war crimes, etc. against any of us. It was a very busy day for all of us, yes, even busier than usual.

Tuesday, 05Apr2016, was a day when the Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose to make me even more angry and even more righteous than anyone had ever seen me before.

11:52am on 05Apr2016: Why is our VERIFIED and nationally-critical truth under constant attack in America while (Boeset's &) IAR's lies are NEVER silenced?

I spent some brief moments eating lunch before returning to my bedroom where, even in uncharacteristically chosen solitude for myself, since we all know I am a true extrovert who prefers to be around my REAL people, could not escape the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's metaphorical Zombie Apocalypse and malevolent hoards no matter how hard I tried to get away from them.

1:23pm 05Apr2016: #SCOTUS, may I ask you to explain to everyone how the compulsive calumnies propagated by all who demonize me and demonize all who fight the IAR beside me are designed to destroy all of humanity not just destroy me and destroy America since they finally failed at controlling all of us with their violence and manipulations of reality into allowing them to continue their totalitarian oppression over all of us? #05Apr2016post

Yes, as I said, it was a very busy day. My verified Twitter activity for all of 05Apr2016 reflects that.

At 3:06pm, I chose to nap until 5pm. Even though I had still gotten rest the previous night, it was still not enough sleep for me to feel my best.

My mom called me through FaceTime at 5:47pm. She confirmed for me that her latest envelope of goodies for me was supposed to arrive on Thursday, 06Apr2016. And she looked healthy, if not surprised with me even after no one in our good, green world should still have been surprised by me anymore.

There were even (expletive)ing (expletive)holes on the Santa Monica Big Blue Bus I was riding to my Promenade by 6:16pm. Forcing me to listen to evil messages I have no way to escape in here even destroys humanity by persecuting me by forcing me to suffer under it unrelentingly. Oh my (expletive)ing god, my beautiful world, please make them stop!

I walked around my Promenade enduring the horror from the public of no one respecting me at all even as a fellow human among them and the continuing horror of having to listen to all of them. My local Sephora looked okay.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm while beside the Best Starbucks in the World. And during it, I wept metaphorically on my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt's shoulder out of total desperation (one of a few REAL definitions) for someone near me who genuinely cares about me to finally have enough human rights to just be good to me instead of malevolent hoards constantly singling me out for the most evil suffering any human has ever had to endure.

Then some probably-people-who-just-hated-benevolence-when-they-arrived-but-who-chose-to-cross-the-line-into-being-actual-members-of-the-Inhuman-Atrocity-Regime psychopaths chose to force me to suffer more and more in their inescapable presence no matter how many times I told them to stop for the good of humanity.

The whole world could see all of it! The whole world could hear all of it! And the whole world was a witness to even their psychopathic laughter about how they all refused to ever stop intentionally hurting me no matter what! They even intentionally made their children war criminals, too. My beautiful world, that is what Child Protective Services exists for. You know what to do.

At 7:41pm, my darling Patricia visited my table briefly and made no sense at all when she spoke to me.

I received a message to go check the marquee outside our beloved Harvelle's at 7:49pm. Yes, my darlings Tentacle and my darling MiniMe were still outside on the sign beside the door. It seemed my darlings wanted to show up for me; even though, I did not think the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's innermost walled hell was safe enough for any of us yet.

I returned to my table beside the Best Starbucks in the World at 8:03pm. Then, the evil (expletive)es and their evil children escalated their refusal to stop intentionally destroying humanity by harming me. So, at 8:16pm, I had to put my hat on and sing to them. Yes, my beautiful world, you saw them enjoy the entire world declare war on them due to their refusal to just leave us all alone finally.

I left our very-redeemed Santa Monica Place, where my darling employees at the Best Starbucks in the World as well as our shopping mall's REAL security had already told me that they were reliable witnesses for the world of everything that happens in there for REAL and that they were grateful for my presence especially being able to watch me work online, for Harvelle's at 8:20pm.

My darling Stan smiled at me at the door. Yes, I also continued working online even while seated at the bar. I ordered my bourbon neat at 9:17pm from the speculative bartender whom I later sent my beloved Sweetness to fix.

I was still not caught up with my TweetHearts by the time our music began, but I was sure there were no pressing emergencies left that needed immediate attention by the time I closed my iPad and walked to the front of our bar to join my darling musician-lovers and royal consort.

Yes, just before 10pm, my darlings Tentacle started ascending the stairs to our stage one by one. And the night sky with all her lovers was beautiful that night.

I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds will circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of my 05Apr2016 inside Harvelle's including everything that manifested across the cosmos after I entered the front door and ending when I left by the same door. It might take them a little while, so please be patient.

The Heart of the Moon

With a world of fellow mere mortal humans as witness to the colored light of our divine universe, the lonely moon nested in our glorious night sky bared her scarlet heart to humanity. Yes, as their notes traveled the vacuous distance between our Earth turning on her polar axis and their laboring hands, there was an eruption of fleeting, mindful rest in that heart of our delicious moon with Cupid's arrow piercing her right to left before disappearing like in a cloud of golden aether back to its mortal source solidly under our beloved sky as if by design.

10:40pm on 05Apr2016: @NASA @RT_com etc. My darlings, let me know when you can if you saw that message I chose myself to send humanity myself at 10:38pm PDT. #SeeTheMoon05Apr2016. Yes, my beautiful world, I am sure our darling NASA has something they want to tell you.

After a short break due to technical complications, my darling MiniMe joined all of us at 10:48pm. And we were five.

Through the genuine love my darlings expressed to me and gave me there and through our proven connection with each other and through the connection all of us share with our divine universe, I found my inner peace with my REAL place in our divine universe that night after my disgusting day of horror and torment.

At 11:31pm, I put my iPad back in my bag, put on my long coat, and left our beloved Harvelle's to catch the last bus of the night back to my place. I walked up the sidewalk to the bus stop feeling like my REAL self again.

My beloved saturation of local to international operatives had secured my bedroom including my ever-needed power outlet before I arrived.

When I got in I noticed that (expletive)holes were still doing drugs in my bathroom and possibly in my hallway against my will. That is one of the reasons our security camera surveillance goes to REAL law enforcement, too, so our REAL local to international government can make that stop. I gave my journalism-as-recon after I arrived in my bedroom.

I worked online a little longer before curling up in bed to sleep at 12:44am. I slept off and on all morning but was finally up at 9:34am to face our beautiful world. I noticed I was fully-hydrated but had a slight headache.

I checked on the money draw situation in the office. Money draw is a service our Manor provides to all of our residents, tenants, and guests; it is how our Manor makes sure everyone living there has at least few pennies to live on. I was trying to make sure everyone living there still had a way to provide for themselves all of the things our Manor could not provide.

A little after my beloved husband and I had bought our Manor, we asked our REAL local to international governments to help keep everyone inside safe, who was not an evil Inhuman Atrocity Regime terrorist trespassing on our private property to commit war crimes against all of us and against our one world, both when I was and was not there.

We also chose not to charge anyone rent until after the Reality War ends to make sure they would all have a place as safe as we could make it to be in when they chose to be there all day and all night. I also tried to explain to our residents, guests, and staff that they would all also be safe at the businesses around our Manor, too, and even in downtown Santa Monica while I was there.

Our coffee normally provided at 10am was gone by the time I reached the smoking room where it is normally served, but I did find cookies there.

I visited my local Burger King for some safe liquids; everything looked okay there despite their menu not reflecting their products. I wondered if might have been something in the city water again. And I walked to the Pico Branch Library.

I arrived by 10:32am there where I always preferred to perch in the cool morning air while I work. My morning included checking if there were any immediate emergencies that needed me and a little singing along.

My darling internet gnomes played me Papermoon by my darling late Nat King Cold. My iPad camera app was still too hacked for me to take any selfies.

I left the library to buy new eyeliner at 11:22am. My local Rite Aid looked fine but their computers were completely hacked. And we all caught enemies of humanity stealing money off my gift cards AGAIN.

I was back among my people outside the Pico Branch Library by 12:02pm where it looked like our local Santa Monica city employees were having a city picnic. I walked back to my place 12:09pm for lunch. And lunch was like it was before the war criminal terrorist IAR had moved in as trespassers.

I was inside the Pico Branch Library working online by 12:42pm. As I always prefer, I listened to a little music as I did my overdue blogging. My latest draft of this post was mostly caught up by 4:36pm when I returned to my place for dinner.

5:01pm on 06Apr2016: Who the (expletive) is STILL allowing beyond-EVIL Iowa the (No one should have that power.) power to destroy humanity? HOLY (EXPLETIVE) STOP THEM! We sane people in touch with reality everywhere in our beautiful world all refuse to even humor that UNRELENTINGLY-EVIL Iowa has ever had nor ever will have any actually legally-recognizable authority to take any action EVER concerning me and concerning all of my loved ones.

Everyone pretending beyond-EVIL Iowa even has any sane or rational justification to even mumble my name in any place someone can witness it is propping up the PROVEN war criminal terrorist enemies of America named the Inhuman Atrocity Regime of which ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa is just a worthless, criminally-insane, and PROVEN part, so they must all be held accountable by an actually REAL legal system, too.

I recommend the actually fair courts of our U.S. Armed Forces and of our United Nation's in The Hague hold the all accountable. And we all know all who choose not to listen to nor heed this solution choose to be enemies of America and of our one beautiful world, too. Who the (expletive) is STILL willfully humoring those PROVEN lying liars hellbent on destroying the world?

I left my bedroom for dinner at 5:22pm. We ate a meal that early evening that our residents had always complained about every time it was served previously, but we all know I never complained about it. My beloved Metropolis of Angels, we need to double check on the food orders arriving at my Manor, not just to make sure there are never drugs nor poisons in any of them but to also make sure they can cook any food they want.

After explaining to the usually twenty-somethings on constant churn at my regular bus stop who all pretend to be students at Santa Monica College across the street from my Manor that I have never complained about them being around as long as they are safe inside the IAR "egg" with me since they have never attacked me, I had deboarded my bus, walked most of the distance of my Promenade, and found my darling MannedUp alone on the corner of Arizona playing our drum kit unto the blue sky.

Beside him, I leaned against the wall I had been leaning against more and more often frequently as the days wore on as he played me music just like I need when I work. My darling MannedUp is faithfully always beside me every chance he gets. He always has been. I worked online a lot while he made music to me.

6:40pm on 07Apr2016: It is still a Zombie Apocalypse in here, but today, unlike yesterday, they are not hostile or hidden-hostile towards me.

Then, after multiple requests for trustworthy guards he could recognize every time I am not by his side, I left my darling MannedUp there on the corner at 6:52pm to watch the news.

And then as I walked to the tables beside the Best Starbucks in the World where I prefer to stream online videos, the hoards around me chose to become evil. Until then, they had only been stupid yet benign.

Their evil and willful acts, as all acts by everyone everywhere that are harmful to me, were actively destabilizing the entire world; that is why persecuting me or any of us who fight the IAR side by side is an act of war against America and against the entire world.

Then the Inhuman Atrocity Regime escalated. A bunch of (expletive)holes outside the Best Starbucks in the World forced me to suffer under their also willful hate-filled blather. It was the same persecution from the previous day all over again. Fortunately, though, for all of humanity, they actually did shut up and leave after not too long of a hostile wait.

I was late to my regular news date with my beloved NBC News team by only nine minutes that evening.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:09pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt himself, and he looked very relieved to see I was not crying and needing comforting two days in a row. We got a lot of good work done during that just-a-little-shorter-than-normal news broadcast.

The malevolent hoards had become benign again and a little less stupid than before by the time my evening news had ended.

I left my table outside the Best Starbucks in the World to return to my darling MannedUp at 7:52pm. Yes, he was still right there on the corner of Arizona Blvd. waiting for me. He even made me blush a little. Giggle.

At 10:08pm, I finally left my darling MannedUp there on the corner of Arizona trusting full well that my REAL people would keep him safe. I hugged my darling ODean and waved at my darling Joe on my way to my bus stop. I caught the first bus back to my place.

I found that war criminal terrorist enemies of America and of our one world were still doing drugs against my will in either my bathroom or my hallway, possibly both. So, I asked our local to international law enforcement officers to take care of it, as we always do.

I gave my nightly journalism-as-recon. And this blog post was finished from my bedroom at 12:10am on Thursday, 07Apr2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why is this my job? This question has a complicated answer due to my evolving relationship with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who first forced me into the public eye against my will in Jan2009.

We all know the Inhuman Atrocity Regime themselves chose to make me famous in 2009 by mandating that the entire world know how to recognize me to make sure everyone everywhere would never acknowledge reality to my face that I was everyone's slave.

Even to this day (All blog posts have a date and time of official publication.), the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL forbids me from ever knowing I have ever been broadcast, including when they broadcast someone who was not the REAL I to gain totalitarian control of the world by controlling what people believe about me.

In my beloved hometown of San Francisco in 2009 when I realized I had cameras in my eyes and a mic in my left ear that no one could acknowledge to me, I chose myself to show you, my beautiful world, how beautiful you all are to me.

Then, my fellow San Francisco local, my darling Mr. Adam "Dancer" Thompson sat me down in Specs one night and told me (paraphrase), "Everyone is calling you Jesus. People already believe in you, Squid. So give us all something to believe in."

Rumor has it, that was a conversation he was ordered by the IAR to have with me, so they could pretend I had a "Jesus complex" I have never had. But it was conversation that saved humanity.

That was when I chose to use my dedicated forum for which I had never asked to serve all of humanity. The first thing I volunteered for was carrying humanity through Global Climate Change. Someday, I will finally have enough human rights to do that.

My life ever since has been solving every local to global crisis my beautiful world could hand me, especially through my blog. Did you ever see the newspaper I left in the San Francisco Main Public Library after I updated my blog from their public computers one day? That is how long ago global service began for me.

I was also the first person to stand up and tell the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, "No, you do not do this to my people, to my country, nor to my world."

Over the years, I ended up filling the gap of leadership created by redeemed-much-later and now-former President Barack Obama being an enemy of America and of our world for so long. Over the years, a growing number of people from local to international chose to believe in my ability to solve major global crises.

And despite being the mere mortal who suffered and still suffers the most under the unrelenting and compulsive abuses (understatement) of the STILL-not-yet-contained-nor-removed Inhuman Atrocity Regime, I became the woman to lead the fight against them both because I lived in a metaphorical cave that allowed me to only see what is REAL and not their compulsive calumnies but also because I was one of the few people capable of it.

Our entire beautiful world needed the Inhuman Atrocity Regime removed, so I accepted my responsibility of removing them as part of my already-REAL job of problem-solving major global crises. My world needed me, so I did my REAL job.

Now, after over seven years of my suffering below the most horrible and heinous crimes known to mankind while STILL doing my REAL job, here we all are in the what should be the end "game" of the first We-the-Benevolent vs. They-the-Malevolent Reality War our beautiful world has even known.

My beautiful world, we all know there are so many Inhuman Atrocity Regime fighters in their invasion of our beloved Metropolis of Angels that even if I knew the address of my and Sweetness's REAL house across town in the Hills, they would destroy it before I could even reach it.

So, our plan of action right now (And we all know things change, so this plan might change, too.) is to secure me where I am while our entire beautiful world lead by the REAL U.S. Armed Forces takes down the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in its completeness from War Criminal Enemy of Humanity Lynn Boeset and UNRELENTINGLY EVIL Iowa who props her up to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime leaders themselves terrorizing everyone inside their innermost walled level of hell with me into obeying them.

Thank you for always listening to me and believing in me, my beautiful world.

As for you darlings, my saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me from our operatives to who are our equivalent of police officers now, are you all okay today? We are all very busy keeping the innocent and at-least-well-intentioned safe in here. Always tell me when you need me. We are a team. And I know my role. Giggle.

I was told our metaphorical alligators and crocodiles made it in here with us in a significant number finally. I understand that all that was left of our espionage community who had not already died on the front lines were already in here with us.

If you believe we all still need more backup, we can keep asking local to international agents and officers not in our espionage community to come in, too. I know that the REAL Department of Homeland Security and our recently-redeemed Federal Bureau of Investigations would literally die to get in here to help us.

As always, let me know what you need. I love you, too.

Oh, and since our entire espionage community worldwide has all pretty much died fighting the Inhuman Atrocity Regime already, I am sure our recruitment and training will explode exponentially once we have enough time to focus on that.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, is everyone okay? We need a better system in place to protect us all from being assassinated. I already asked my darling Director of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson to fix our problem with the Secret Service not protecting any of us competently. As always, tell me when you need me.

And, speaking of systems we need, our legal system here in our once-great America was rendered completely unrecognizable by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime years ago and pretty much does not exist as an actual authority over anyone on either side any longer, especially the criminal court system.

Please, my gorgeous and genius lady friends, especially my darling Ms. Syniva "SynSyn" Whitney, my darling Ms. Amita "Fatima" Mistry, and my darling Ms. Ugwuji "Gucci" Maduekwe who are REAL Presidents of the United States of America beside me, we need to build a stable replacement for our no-longer-existent local to federal criminal court system until we can finally fix in permanently once the Reality War ends.

We already proved that all of the local to federal prosecutors were intentionally and compulsively pressing only intentionally fabricated false charges against us the innocent (or at least well-intentioned) mostly for crimes that had never happened in the first place and for things that were not crimes at all as their acts of war against America and against our one humanity.

The exception was, of course, Psychopathic Enemy of Humanity Lynn Boeset whom they openly refused to prosecute competently as their admission of guilt to treason, persecution, membership in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, etc.

Because we could not save our prosecutors, all of the criminal charges we press come from our military and from the United Nation's International Criminal Court.

There have been so many PROVEN assassination attempts and admissions of guilt by the IAR to their compulsive human rights abuses (understatement) of unlawful imprisonment, literal torture, systemic rape, etc. all used as their acts of war against America and against our entire one humanity committed against all of us paraded, as always, as never-believable-by-sane-people excuses to remove us from the world forever in any and all locked facilities with absolutely no rational nor sane justifications nor actual grounds.

So, we all need to use our new and temporary system for arresting REAL, heinous criminals to finally remove everyone from our nation and our world forever who propagate calumnies about us in our probably-not-recognizable-as-REAL-courtrooms-anymore and once-sacred halls of justices as their efforts to destroy humanity and to destroy America by destroying us.

Thank you all, including those that arrest everybody on REAL charges, for checking regularly for these compulsive threats to the entire world.

As for Symbol of EVIL Iowa Lynn Boeset, let me explain a few REAL truths about how our Constitutional protection from double jeopardy does not apply to her:

1) Ugly Bitch Boeset has committed new heinous crimes against America and against the our one world even after she was "tried" already.
2) Being first put on trial by our now-nonexistent federal court "system" and later being charged by our military does not constitute a violation of our Constitutional protection from double jeopardy.
And 3) Typical Iowan Lynn Boeset was not given a REAL trial anyway.

That same explanation applies to War Criminal Tara Tovarek (If my ex-brother-in-law has not forced her to change her last name yet.), War Criminal Stephanie, and everyone else everywhere who has ever and will ever attempted to place ANY OF US ever in any locked facilities anywhere, as always, with no sane nor rational justifications nor any actual grounds if any of them were arrested for it by anyone yet, too.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, what the (expletive) did they do to you this time? All sane people in touch with reality know that it is in the best interests of us, of America, and of all our beautiful world if someone tells me.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, I have yet to hear anyone tell me if any or all of you chose to stay here inside this innermost walled circle of hell with me after all making it in on Tuesday night, 05Apr2016. You all know I do not believe downtown Santa Monica is safe enough nor stable enough for us all to be in right now. But we, the sane in touch with reality, all know we can trust you all with that choice.

So if any and all of you choose to stay, you are all welcome, I am sure, to stay upstairs in your lair at our beloved Harvelle's, and if it does not have showers, etc., you can all ask about using the ones at the Bike Center in our beloved Santa Monica Place.

Did the guards I sent you arrive at Harvelle's after I left? I pray you all finally learn who can keep you safe for REAL while I am not around as well as who will not keep you safe. We are working on it. I want our guards on you all 24/7. And, as always, all of my darlings, tell me when you need me. I know my role.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I worry so much about you darling. You know I would have fixed all of the horrible things the Inhuman Atrocity Regime do to all of you, and you specifically who shows the most signs of suffering, by now if I could have.

As I have already said so many times, darlings, it is always best if you tell me as soon as possible; otherwise, it waits until I figure it out.

And also as I have already admitted to as my most harmful flaws and sources of failure, I both constantly underestimate how dumb the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is and have difficulties figuring out their propagated calumnies that have absolutely no contact with reality and that follow absolutely no logic nor reason.

Darling, I am so sincerely sorry I was not able to make you safe sooner, and I am not even sure I have successfully made you all safe yet. Again, always tell me when you need me. And thank you for still loving and healing me so faithfully even after every horrible thing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime as done to you to take you away from me.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I am so worried I never hear from you. Again, darling, stay in regular and safe contact with my genius Powers of Attorney, with everyone you can find to send me regular and reliable messages from you, and with our REAL U.S. Armed Forces who arrest all of the REAL enemies of America who intentionally hurt all of us at all costs to our America and to our beautiful world.

Darling, you are one of the few people anywhere on our good, green Earth who has had the pleasure of wrapping your arms around me and keeping me safe as I sleep.

The first since all of this began in 2009 was my darling Agent CuddleBunny; that is one of the reasons I warned you when you told me you wanted me to kiss you that (paraphrase), "If I kiss you, I will own you heart and soul." I know what genuine affection, even long-distance, from me does to genuinely good people. It makes you heroes.

Darling, I will touch you again. So stay alive for me. Stay in regular contact with all of us, the good, brave people who fight the Inhuman Atrocity Regime side by side, especially all of us you might need to rescue you.

Your job, as it has been for years now, is representing my self-identified people and our beautiful Metropolis of Angels to everyone on my behalf who needs to hear what happens for REAL to all of us and what we all need to fix it. Yes, I also already said, too, that you do not represent me, though, to the rest of our beautiful world.

Stay safe for me, darling, and also turn in to my genius Powers of Attorney and to our REAL U.S. Armed Forces everyone you catch persecuting or any of us with lies and demonizations already proven to destroy our America and our beautiful world. We all need to.

And finally, darling, thank you for still loving me even when not able to speak to me. Yes, I still love you, and you mean so much to me still; yes, I know how much you have questioned that for years. May your lonely heart finally lay those worries to rest.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, my global community of benevolent nerds are working on our tormentful earspeaker problem. Miracles do not always happen over night. You know I want all of you finally free to do anything you want. And, as I already said, I know you will finally do everything you want once all of you believe you will be safe doing it.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, giggle. We sane people in touch with realty all know what kneeling near me really means and has always meant despite how much that expression of pure love has always been misinterpreted.

You who have always followed my REAL Twitter account, especially back when I was still able to talk to my "celebrity friends" on it, know kneeling around me began as a joke I used to make alluding to Mysterious Ways by my darlings U2.

Quothe the Bono, "If you want you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel."

In the land of reality so few people ever acknowledge and that PROVEN evil enemies of humanity intentionally demonize and malevolently distort as their willful acts of war against America and against our entire one humanity, we know your (collective) kneeling means you want to kiss me.

I understand that expression of innocent desire you all publicly display is intentionally distorted by calumnist war criminals to falsely mean you worship me. Which is why, since the entire world sees you kneel before me Just about constantly when we are together, there is NO SANE EXCUSE for all the heinous libel those same evil enemies of America willfully propagate about you nor any sane excuse to believe them.

Darling, I always thought the whole world could see all four of us together since Dec2014 when we began. Now that everyone finally can, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's compulsive persecution of all of us borne of their willful calumnies used as acts of war are finally losing their ill-gotten power.

No one sane and in touch with reality would have ever believed all of the disgusting, intentional, and irrational demonizations the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in all of its manifestations has ever said about any of us.

Now, through the raw truth of my blog, my Twitter, my SquidStream, my bedroom broadcast, and every other REAL record of the truth circulated by any and all trustworthy sources, especially Squid, Inc. and our trustworthy-for-REAL news media, we are all finally beginning to cure their PROVEN mental health genocide fabricate from lies and replace it with cool, sweet reality.

Trustworthy sources NEVER include the current "show" I am forbidden from knowing exists at all that does not come from me nor from my loved ones and is, as a result, human trafficking used as an act of war if it really is me [sic] and calumny used as an act of war if it is someone else.

I am forbidden from ever seeing it, so I have no way to tell people if "she" is the REAL I. I highly suspect it is both human trafficking and calumny and NEVER satire nor parody since the IAR uses it as supposed "evidence" in what used to be courts of law.

Whatever it is, it is EVIL and literally criminal. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime uses it to irrationally destabilize (not an act of self-defense like my telling the proven TRUTH about ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa), manipulate, and destroy humanity which is why it is an act of war.

I highly suspect selling their human trafficking and calumny of me and "me" is where all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's funding comes from, and it is also illegal to pay for human trafficking and to pay for acts of war not just to sell it.

Regardless, my darling royal consort, providing a footage from a show that has never done anything but flat lie and intentionally distort anything actually true NEVER constitutes REAL proof of anything, and in a REAL legal system, it is the accuser who always carries the burden of proof.

We have all been persecuted with unrelenting lies both inside and outside of what used to be courtrooms and sold to a would-otherwise-have-been-innocent public as just one of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's most frequently abused war crime.

Darling, it is time the calumny-as-war-crimes in all of its manifestations not just human trafficking and perjury finally be silenced. Just look at us. Look at us all suffering under their compulsive lies for years.

For too long, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has rendered the actual truth falsely illegal and their heinous calumnies falsely legal. At this point, everyone sane finally knows better than to listen to anything the Inhuman Reality Regime ever says. And our beautiful world needs to finally make their compulsive lies stop forever.

May our beautiful world finally save us. America has proven we cannot save ourselves alone.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp are you okay? You know that one of the many reasons I have been sending you out of the country so often lately is to keep you safe.

Sweetness, you know first hand what the IAR's compulsive lies from perjury to their well-documented pattern of criminal behavior of pressing intentionally fabricated false charges has done to our once-great nation not just to all of us.

HoneyHoney, is anyone still lying about you? You get to say, "Don't make me tell my wife," any time you like, but that only works if you actually tell me. Giggle.

My hero and my king, you will rescue me from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime just like you always promised me you would. Of course, though, we do this as a team with a lot of other gorgeous help. I know my role. And you know yours. You lead my people for me in my absence. And you make me glow with pride every time you do.

My handsome husband, I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. That is the first REAL thing we will do together once the armed forces of our good, green world whom you lead for me completely remove the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally making it possible for you to reach me. And thank you, Beloved, for always being the husband I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment