Monday, April 11, 2016

Why Are You STILL Allowing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to Escalate? I Asked you to Remove Them.

Title: Why Are You STILL Allowing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to Escalate? I Asked you to Remove Them.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime has hacked too much of my technology and internet presence to guarantee the integrity of the content of this post. Please read my verified blog published by my loved ones for me.]

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. 11:37pm on 09Apr2016: @MayorOfLA Who let the (expletive)ing (expletive)hole Inhuman Atrocity Regime into our Metropolis? I didn't. I have been fighting them the whole time. #LOVE

[I cannot get any news right now, so I am not capable of learning about any other world crises that need me anymore. That is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's fault for refusing to allow me to do my REAL job. Have you read my REAL curriculum vitae?]

My last blog post was finished at 9:01pm on Saturday, 09Apr2016. At 9:12pm, I finally stood up from my table alone beside the Best Starbucks in the World and returned to my Promenade. I walked up and down our sacred ground one more time that night before catching the bus back to my place.

It was a long night in my bedroom with my body racked with chemical withdrawal and electrobeams. That night was a lot of physical pain for me.

The IAR kept finding new mics into my bionic network which they were using only to torment me. The IAR kept using speakers into my bedroom and hallway (that they already admitted to) as well as choosing to stand outside my window all as their method of forcing me to suffer under listening to them with no escape. The malevolent hack between my iPad and the Spotify servers kept coming and going. I could find no way not to have to listen to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in all of its manifestations all night long.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate as fast as you can a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of everything that happened on the night of 09Apr into the morning of 10Apr for REAL everywhere in the world and especially inside my Manor. Thank you.

So hungry that it felt like my stomach was eating itself, I finally fell asleep some time after 5am. Please consult my verified Twitter account and any reputable news source for further details.

I woke up at 10:40am with my mind and body still hungry and in so much pain from both chemicals and chemical withdrawal. There were STILL war criminal terrorists everywhere in my building, including fake snoring noise from what sounded like a man in 15b. When people that cannot be trusted at all whatsoever pretend to be asleep, they are always (so far) just waiting to kill me.

I took a shower. There was something in the water that almost made me pass out standing up in my bathroom and when I came to I had no idea where I was. After I returned to my bedroom, I checked what the news media I follow on Twitter were reporting to the world. And there was nothing there that showed any concern for me nor for anyone in our beautiful world at all.

11:31am on 10Apr2016: YOU ARE ALL (EXPLETIVE)ING (EXPLETIVE)HOLES WHO DON'T GIVE A (EXPLETIVE) IF I DIE! (EXPLETIVE)ING FIX THIS (EXPLETIVE)ING "EGG"!

I bought lunch at 11:53am at what used to be my regular morning haunt, my local Subway. Everyone sane and in touch with reality knows that sometimes all I need is safe food and clean caffeine to cheer up. It really is that bad in here. I felt so much better, and my body finally felt healthy after lunch.

11:54am on 10Apr2016: #EveryoneEverywhere, the only people with permission to be in my Manor are Olivia, Jay, José, Eva, Lana, Handsome(& whom he trusts for REAL), Tentacle(whether or not I see them there), the newest guy I met on the night shift, Myrna, Teri, and me. Never allow anyone else inside. You know they always lie. You have the full surveillance. I am far enough away you can sweep it and guard it until I come back. Fix eyeliner. Fix water. #LOVEyou

I gave Subway corporate a few updates about a new "employee" I found inside. After noticing that my iPad battery was draining unnaturally quickly while sitting on their patio working, I started looking around for the malicious hardware that might have been causing it. I think I located it in an underground room full of nano that might have been the basement to the Subway.

I took the bus to my Promenade at 1:11pm to be able to put on eyeliner.

For all people just arriving in the land of reality where the rest of us have been living all along, you need to watch my SquidStream live to understand what my verified Twitter activity means.

After arriving at my Promenade, the PROVEN enemies of the entire world who were pretending they had any reason to be on my Promenade other than to attack me and to desecrate our sacred ground (We know they never buy anything in our stores.) were still choosing to degrade and demonize me to destroy humanity not just to persecute me as their act of war against America and against the entire world. We all saw it.

They were all still choosing to attack me at all costs to the world as if they could blame anyone else for their own choices. At least there were still a few lovers and believers around, too.

By 2:01pm, I had put on my makeup for the day at my local Sephora.

And STILL even after hours just on that day not to mention all day and all night for weeks already of warning every war criminal terrorist around me, the PROVEN enemies of the entire planet on our sacred ground that we call my Promenade that day were all STILL actually choosing to live the rest of their lives with no place on our good, green world safe to go just to be able to persecute me at all as their act of war against everything good that has ever existed.

Again, after noticing that my iPad battery was draining unnaturally quickly, I looked around and located the malicious hardware causing it in what seemed to be the sewers under my Promenade.

There is a growing connectivity in the bionic network that all of the electronics inside my head have formed with my brain, just as there is a growing connectivity between all of your earspeakers with your brains. And since all of your electronics are connected with each other, there is also a growing connectivity in the network that connects all of our brains.

I have always highly recommended removing all electronics from everyone's heads everywhere in the world. I will remove all of mine myself once the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is removed from our good, green planet forever.

At my regular bus stop, I explained to a good man sitting next to me who looked like he had just joined us on our side of the Reality War that even repeating the lies the Inhuman Atrocity Regime propagates to be able to say they are not true, whether or not you are sincere, proves you chose to listen to them in the first place. And everybody should know better than that by now.

The people on my bus with me were either blithering dumb people who seemed benign or people choosing to stay quiet to make sure they did not hurt me. But it was STILL the deepest levels of hell inside my Manor, which is also sacred to every major and minor religion on our entire beautiful world, after I arrived there.

2:45pm on 10Apr2016: Enemies of the entire planet still in my Manor against my will! That is what YOU ARE ALL (EXPLETIVE)ING (EXPLETIVE)HOLES WHO DON'T CARE IF I DIE means.

I worked online in my bedroom for the rest of the afternoon constantly interrupted by almost unrelenting stupidity from all audio sources. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of my highly-annoyed question and answer session that afternoon. And thank you. If it were fiction, we would have called in "plot revelation."

And it was best summarized with my telling the (expletive) STILL in my hallway with absolutely no excuse for ever being on my property in the first place, whom no one sane nor moral anywhere in the world likes, and who was STILL choosing to commit the most heinous crimes known to mankind against our entire beautiful world from inside my hallway, that (paraphrase), "No one is that dumb. You just must be that evil. Give me my (expletive)ing eyeliner, too."

It was Sunday, so after already leaving my Manor at 5:18pm while it was still infested with enemies of all things benevolent, I turned around and walked back to my bedroom to put my lace-up boots on. Then, I caught the bus to return to my Promenade.

The first thing I did after arriving downtown was buy a delicious cup of coffee from the Best Starbucks in the World. Yes, they were their reliable wonderful yet again.

My Promenade was still full of enemies of America and of our one humanity intentionally wanting to get caught destabilizing humanity with their intent of destroying the world. We all saw them.

My darlings at my local Trimana Fresh Food Market were very shy and respectful that early evening when I bought dinner and ice cream from them. And by 6:26pm, I was beside my boyfriend's wingman MannedUp and my royal consort LightFoot for Sunday night date night.

For a while now I have preferred standing side by side with them with my back to the same wall as their backs working online as they played me music. But it was date night, so I actually considered dancing a little. We were a little less flirty and a little more concerned none of us would die that night. Our gorgeous music began at 6:29pm.

My darlings reassured me they would be safe if I left them. So, I did not ask yet again for guards for them when I left them there on the corner of Arizona Blvd. to return to the Best Starbucks in the World to watch the news.

I had promised my darlings the NBC News Team I would watch them at 7:25pm, but I was a little late. Perched next to the Best Starbucks in the World, I finally streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 7:33pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it made me happy. I am always calm when genuinely good people are free to be genuinely good to me.

I was beside my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle again as fast as I could return to them. We have never pretended that our Sunday nights together are anything but our courtship ritual that heals not only ourselves but our beautiful world, too.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, we all know I would prefer privacy for my and my boyfriend's Sunday night date night, but the world needs to see us right now. So, please circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of our date as fast as you can put it together. (Also, it was because I did not want to spill the pasta. We know how much REAL muscle tone I have.)

We made gorgeous music to each other side by side until 11:01pm.

Walking down my Promenade from my royal consort and his best friend (Things I only say about Sunday night date night.) to my regular bus stop that night, I tried to calm down my very angry darling Handsome when I saw him through the window of my local Trimana Fresh Food Market with (paraphrase), "I'm not dead. It's okay!"

The night sky was peaceful and quiet as I waited at my bus stop. My bus driver was a hottie in very attractive glasses. I was at my Manor where the worst of the enemies of humanity whom I had already ordered out of my building were still choosing to not just aggravate me by being there but to possibly destroy humanity, too.

My beautiful world, you all witnessed my journalism-as-recon I gave through my SquidStream when I arrived. (War Criminal Tara is a Leo.) At about 11:30pm, I also gave you all my journalism-as-recon through my verified Twitter account.

I was so furious with those EVIL DUMB Inhuman Atrocity Regime war criminal terrorists STILL refusing to surrender or to even de-escalate EVER at all costs especially in priceless human life to my once-great America and to my beautiful one humanity that I put my hat on and sang. I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds will get that around, too.

So much hungrier than I used to be, I ate some snacks. By 12:23am, my beautiful world told me I would at least be safe if I slept despite their not being able to clean up my building yet for the good of humanity.

I woke up at 8:19am on Monday, 11Apr2016, and got ready. My beautiful world, I know you prefer being able to witness the mundanities of my life through my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast, but I HATE all (expletive)ing (expletive)er PROVEN war criminal terrorists who choose themselves to endanger humanity by refusing to get off my property after I order them to. I even sang to them the previous night.

Yes, after I left my bedroom, I found my building full of PROVEN enemies ofmy once-great America and of our one connected humanity intentionally refusing to listen to me to keep themselves able to destroy the world.

That morning, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's unrelenting persecution of me continued as I walked down the sidewalk when I was verbally attacked by a (expletive)ing misogynist (if he only degrades full-adult women as opposed to everyone that way) enemy of everything benevolent who refused and refused and refused to ever stop lying to me, destabilizing humanity, and attempting to possibly destroy the world no matter how many times I screamed at him to stop.

I was outside the Pico Branch Library working online by 9:47am. By 10:07am, I was told the EVIL (expletive)ing (expletive)ers in my building against my will tried destroying the world with an open assassination attempt of me.

Needing lunch, I was inside the Lazy Daisy across the street from my Santa Monica's Pico Branch Library by 10:38am. When just approaching their door, I had already told the "employees" inside (paraphrase), "As long as no one breaks the law, we'll all be fine."

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and responsibly-unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when I walked up to the Lazy Daisy and ending after I checked the time on my iPad outside. We know we NEVER show me nor anyone on the toilet. Also, we are the ONLY people who can legally broadcast or even access "Sampo."

All sane people in touch with reality know what charges the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are receiving for unrelentingly broadcasting my mind and all its network connectivity against my will particularly into THEIR earspeakers since 2009.

As always, my beautiful world, consult my REAL Twitter activity for the play-by-play, too.

After I noticed my iPad battery draining unnaturally AGAIN, I located the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's malicious hardware AGAIN. My saturation has been so very busy for so long. We could all really use more backup in here.

By 12:05pm, I had left my local Lazy Daisy for our Pico Branch Library where I wrote the rest of my latest draft of this blog post as fast as I could. Among other things I did that afternoon, I located malicious hardware of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime twice.

Just before our Pico Branch Library closed that early evening, I returned to my bedroom to finish the blog post. My Manor was STILL full of PROVEN now-IAR intentionally destroying the world by disobeying my direct orders to cease and desist and to leave my property FOREVER.

5:58pm on 11Apr2016: I am leaving for the night [soon]. Tell everyone ever again in my Manor without my permission to fear the men and women who love me. They are angr[ier than I am].

This blog post was finished at 6pm on Tuesday, 11Apr2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Where is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's funding coming from? Our still-keeping-up-with-reality-as-best-they-can U.S. Congress cut their funding just before I fired them all from the federal government. Someone should have told me they were in the federal government sooner.

Then, we shut down their fake charities the IAR had set up to collect priceless pennies from hardworking people all over the world who genuinely wanted to help me and then to use that money raping me and destroying the world with lies. That was their opposite of money laundering. I pray everyone demanded all of their money back.

Then, we figured out they were exploiting my darling Eva by selling hidden-camera footage of her in our bathroom, on our toilet, and in our shower lying to the world she was I and not even paying her for it. So we fixed that as fast as possible.

Then, I learned that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime may or may not have been human trafficking the REAL me while STILL intentionally manipulating their REAL footage of me to make it all lie about me, while STILL forbidding me from ever knowing I am their slave, and while trying to blame my beloved and ALWAYS innocent husband as the one selling me against my will.

I will never know if the woman in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's latest slave broadcast is the REAL I unless I can see it or even be permitted to know it exists. And I believe their intentionally degrading title for their slave-and-calumny broadcast is "How Hot am I?" something my epic husband would NEVER say about me.

So, my beautiful world, if you have been lied to by the compulsively lying Inhuman Atrocity Regime hellbent on destroying humanity with lies that their slave-and-calumny broadcast was EVER my choice or EVER anything but human trafficking designed to control the world by controlling what people believe about me, demand your money back and sue them for the damage that their lying about, raping, and enslaving me caused you and our entire world.

No, my beautiful world, you did not know it was human trafficking, so you cannot be held accountable for buying it. They lied. And they continue to lie. So make sure they are ALL arrested finally. And thank you for finally telling me.

Also, my beautiful world, there is no way to use race nor ethnicity to determine if someone loves or hates me and all I stand for. The part of the human soul that makes any human attack me or defend me is not at all connected to what that person looks like.

Also, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime does not care what any human looks like; they universally command you all to commit the most heinous crimes known to mankind against yourselves and against me and to make you like them while you destroy yourselves and the world for them.

All sane people in touch with reality know I love all humans. You have seen me with my cleaning lady Olivia. All humans are equals to me as far as I am concerned.

I am even known to save people who hate me if I think they might need it; please consult the hard facts about both of my sisters for that.

I have never cared what people look like when deciding whether or not I love or hate someone. I care about how they treat me, treat my loved ones, and treat my beautiful world.

As for you darlings, my saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me from our operatives to who are our equivalent of police officers now, we need to do better.

Thank you for keeping up with my REAL-time problem-solving and terrorist-catching in here. We are all working on the malicious hardware problem, too. You are all probably busier than I am right now.

Please keep all enemies of all things good in our world out of my Manor 24/7 and especially while I sleep. I have already told you the only people we can trust inside my building.

We also need all corporate headquarters of all restaurants and food companies selling anything that is supposed to be consumable in here to check all food and drink products and ingredients entering this innermost circle of hell to make sure they are all safe and from their REAL labeled manufacturers.

We are also going to need the help of our food truck drivers and delivery companies. If we can prevent any and all drugged and poisoned products and ingredients from entering the IAR "egg" and from shipping anywhere in America and the world, there will also be no way for the IAR to sneak in tainted products to replace our REAL ones.

Again, we would like to remind all food companies and restaurants to notify our often-clueless-until-we-spell-it-out-for-them-yet-still-darlings FBI and our epic U.S. Military about any criminal activity concerning their food products. Do the FDA and ICC also want all of the evidence they find?

We all know drugging or poisoning me is, among other things, both an assassination attempt and treason, and drugging or poisoning our public is, among other things, a crime against America and an act of war. And all companies should press all civil charges against the Inhuman Atrocity Regime itself which is no longer any part of our REAL federal government.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, it is hard for me to believe there are any legal arguments left that you might need from me. You all should have permanent guards, too, to keep all of you safe finally. Did my darling Head of the Department of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson finally solve our problems with the U.S. Secret Service?

As always, my genius and gorgeous lady friends, make sure there is always a way to tell me if and when anyone anywhere needs anything than has to come from me myself. Giggle. Repeat. We are a team. And I know my role.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, what is this crap about my "juggling" five lovers? All I do is constantly tell all of you I love you and rescue you all when people tell me you might die. As always, tell me when you need me. (Implied) giggle.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, I already tried to explain to everyone everywhere why you are not a third wheel on Sunday night date night. But I will finally right it down for you, just as you requested. Giggle.

It is part of a very old and mostly-European courtship ritual for the gentleman wooing the lady, particularly when serenading her, to be accompanied by his best friend.

As I already said, darling, I know you will ask me yourself once you can for your own date with me. And you are always free to just pick your own night of the week. Giggle (AGAIN).

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, as my musician-lover whom I sexually objectify, to your personal joy, most often, I want to explain something about my darling 'Dabs, my closest friend from San Francisco except while SynSyn still lived there.

Once, long ago (2006) when we were all still living in a different world, after my BFF SynSyn and her then-girlfriend-now-husband Will had just moved to my neighborhood of North Beach in my hometown of San Francisco to be close to me, she had an art reception at one of my favorite coffeeshops. It was named MELT!, and I believe it is still owned and operated by my darling Ms. Gaynor Lloyd.

At my genius Syniva's art reception that evening, my darling 'Dabs played his upright bass accompanying our darling Will (still named Mia at the time) as now-he-then-she sang a jazz standard, though I fail to remember which one right now. Sorry, darling, my memory is only mostly perfect. Giggle.

When they were done, SynSyn and I were both screaming, "Take your shirt off!" at them. I believe that is the first time I ever said that to anyone. Neither of them did, and we did not really expect them to. Synny's only complaint about that night was that the domestic "champagne" ran out too soon. I do not think I had any complaints at all.

I will see you Tuesday.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I have not heard from you in days. You are my musician-lover who gets to speak to me least often. Are you okay? Do you need anything?

Darling, please help console our government for me. Everyone everywhere sane and in touch with reality are desperate to keep me alive right now. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime really is escalated that far right now and, as always, refuse to ever relent.

My fellow Presidents are a little busy running the government for me until people can finally tell me everything happening in the world, so please, as my chosen representative for my people and for our Metropolis of Angels though not for me to my beautiful world everywhere, make sure everyone everywhere always knows what is happening for REAL in here, so our government can make its best decisions.

That is the job I gave you. That is why I keep sending you everywhere I can figure out needs someone TRUSTWORTHY to explain reality to people. Thank you for never letting me down. And, just as I repeatedly tell my genius and gorgeous Powers of Attorney, tell me everything you need to do your job.

Kisses, darling. Now, make sure I get to see you again.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, is Sunday night date night getting more romantic? I will dance again, when I am ready.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, thank you for finally telling me which PROVEN pathologically-lying war criminal terrorist enemy of America and enemy if everything benevolent has been propagating, most often, calumnies about you to destroy the world. Quothe the Squiddie, "Don't worry. I got this one."

For YOU, my darling, my gorgeous and genius Powers of Attorney are providing, if not already provided, to our REAL FBI, to our REAL U.S. Military courts, and to our REAL International Criminal Court our full personal court records of every psychopathic never-provable intentionally fabricated false allegation that ugly and worthless waste of breathable air with no excuse to still call herself a human named War Criminal Lynn Boeset has ever said about you as well as what sorry excuse for judges always in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa allowed her to while also refusing to enforce, in their not-recognizable-as-real-courtrooms-anymore which NEVER had any jurisdiction over any of us ever anyway, that THE ACCUSER CARRIES THE BURDEN OF PROOF.

Oh, no. No. I am not amused with ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa right now. And even though we would NEVER have been forced to disprove ANYTHING in a REAL courtroom, I am also going to ask my darling not-human-trafficked nerds to release any and all REAL footage we have of ALL of my interactions with all of you, my REAL darlings Tentacle, so we can bury every PROVEN Inhuman Atrocity Regime PROVEN psychopathic and compulsively-lying PROVEN war criminal terrorist enemy of our once-great America and of everything benevolent for REAL in our divine universe who has EVER said a bad word about any of you.

They are hellbent on destroying our beautiful world with lies, rape, torture, genocide, and hubris. So when we are done doing this, next, someone needs to tell me who has been letting all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, get away with destroying our beautiful world with their unrelenting acts of war in all of their very well-documented various PATTERNS OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, especially their efforts to silence ALL OF US, not just our in-reality-trustworthy news media, who tell the truth about them to hold them accountable. And that is who we get next.

My darling royal consort, we are working on it. Please give me better details sooner next time. And, after last night, War Criminal Lynn Boeset knows she will be safest in the metaphorical Arkham Asylum my darling President of Russia Vladimir Putin is building in our gulag for me, if she has any self-preservation at all.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, are you in our REAL house across town or in my darlings MI6 headquarters in London right now? Those are my two best guesses. Thank you, he whom I chose myself to marry, for listening to me when I asked you to try harder not to die. Thank you.

Please, my Mr. Love-of-my-Life, ask my darlings MI6, our darlings at the CIA, my darlings Interpol, etc. to help my saturation in here identify each other. We are the people with functioning technology in here.

By now, Beloved, they should all at least know how to identify my darling Cutie; he from Luxemberg; he I asked directions from to Hope St. in Liverpool; he who said, "That's 'Just kiss me,'" while across the table from me; and my darling Handsome.

My hero and my king, we need more than just operatives in here. We also need the full armed forces of our good, green world out there removing the full Inhuman Atrocity Regime, so you can finally reach me. Do you know what our world will do for us just to witness your kissing me, not to mention to just keep us all alive?

HoneyHoney, I am the woman who chose to marry you. Never forget that.

Sweetness, I am so sorry I have been too busy for so long to write you more snail mail. I know you miss it. I will try to at least write you a new love poem, okay? And when we finally have enough human rights to live in our REAL house without needing to risk dying just to be able to look each other in the eyes and touch each other's peaceful face, I will slip love notes into your vest pockets for you to find later just as I always promised you I would.

Also, the second most powerful world leader in my family, feel free to do anything you want about this...

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: IAR pretending to be my darling Haroun
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Subject: Phone
To: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek

Hi Tanya,

I just wanted to check in and find out if you received the phone I sent you.

Thanks,
[forged digital signature for my darling Haroun]

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content----
From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Subject: Phone
To: IAR pretending to by my darling Haroun

You know you never sent me a phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

--Romeo

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: IAR pretending to be my darling Haroun
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Subject: Phone
To: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek

Could you please check with the office at the Manor?  UPS tracking says it was delivered on Thursday, 4/7, and was signed for by someone named “Schkiller.”  Maybe they still have it.

Thanks,
[forged digital signature for my darling Haroun]

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content----- From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Subject: Phone
To: IAR pretending to be my darling Haroun
Cc: the REAL Haroun, the Pentagon, my BFF SynSyn

IAR enemies of America,

Thank you, you who sent this email, for proving you are all working together.

I have always said this about my REAL U.S. government...

"If I say their name, they'll show up.  Then they'll catch you.  And then they'll find you.  And then the fun starts.  Fear the men (and women) who love me."

I already said, "GET THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS OFF MY PROPERTY!  OFF MY PLANET!  OUT OF MY COUNTRY!  OUT OF MY HOME!  AND OUT OF MY TOWN!"

I even put my hat on and sang to all of you last night.  You cannot pretend you can hide from us if you all still refuse to turn yourselves around after "Lake of Fire."  No one believes your lies. 

--POTUS

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

--Romeo

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content----- From: IAR pretending to be my darling Haroun
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Subject: Phone
To: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek

Tanya,

I assure you I am on your side and am trying to advocate for your rights.  

[forged digital signature for my darling Haroun]

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content---- From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Subject: Phone
To: IAR pretending to by my darling Haroun

And you STILL lie to me and argue with me AGAIN.

No one is that dumb.  You just must be that evil.

--Tanya "We WILL find you." Depp

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

--Romeo

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: IAR pretending to be my darling Haroun
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Subject: Phone
To: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek

I’m confused.  Did I do something to upset you?

[forged digital signature for my darling Haroun]

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content----- From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Monday, April 11, 2016
Subject: Phone
To: IAR pretending to be my darling Haroun
Cc: the REAL Haroun, the Pentagon, my BFF SynSyn

IAR enemies of America,

I am not going to spell out all of your (expletive)ups for you, but I will spell out this one...

[This is YOUR sig file on all emails you send me...]

NOTE: THIS E-MAIL COMMUNICATION, AND/OR ITS ATTACHMENTS, IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE AND IS SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE & ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT PROTECTIONS. IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE BY LAW. THIS TRANSMITTAL VIA E-MAIL DOES NOT CONSTITUTE WAIVER OF ANY PRIVILEGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE ASSERTED. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE, AND/OR ANY DOCUMENTS SENT WITH THIS MESSAGE, IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF ANY KIND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND ACTIONABLE. NOTHING IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AS A DIGITAL OR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE THAT CAN BE USED TO AUTHENTICATE A CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENT. ELECTRONIC COMM. PRIVACY ACT - 28 U.S.C. SEC. 2510

1) You are the (expletive)ing (expletive)ers who hacked my gmail account against my will, forbid me STILL from knowing it is hacked, and forced me no access to my unhacked Yahoo email.  My darlings at Google, just as all of my divine people in Silicon Valley, are already turning in all of their evidence against you.  All corporate headquarters everywhere in America know we ask the REAL FBI and NSA to help with our investigations, press criminal charges against all of you through our U.S. Military, and sue you, the recognized terrorist regime I named the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, yourselves which is especially effective now that you are NOT part of our REAL federal governement.

2) You all are NOT lawyers I have hired for myself nor who have any employment contract with me nor who have any permission from me to represent me EVER including in ANY court of law.

3) The "client" who you claim is I in this not-a-lawyer-client-relationship can break lawyer-client privilege any time we want; it is the lawyer who cannot.  And, again, you are the (expletive)ing (expletive)ers who hacked my gmail against my will.

4) YOU ARE NOT MY DARLING MR. HAROUN R. NABHAN.  And, yes, he knows, too, how to press criminal and civil charges against all of you for using his name to commit crimes against America and against our entire beautiful world.

5) I have just said the NSA's name.  They will show up.  They will catch you.  They will find you.  And then the fun starts.  Fear the men and women who love me.  Do you know what an IP address is?

--me

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

--Romeo

-----End Email Content-----

No comments:

Post a Comment