Saturday, April 9, 2016

Blog Posts Do not Write Themselves.

Title: Blog Posts Do not Write Themselves.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime has hacked too much of my technology and internet presence to guarantee the integrity of the content of this post. Please read my verified blog published by my loved ones for me.]

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Yes, this is just another day of my cultivating the truth as self-defense to save all of humanity including myself from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime and another day of proven pathological lying psychopaths trying to silence any and all truth to make sure their most heinous crimes known to mankind are NEVER stopped.

Look, Inhuman Atrocity Regime particularly ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, if you do not want us telling the truth about all of your PROVEN crimes especially your compulsive calumnies both inside and outside of courtrooms and your PROVEN human rights abuses (understatement) used as acts of war against America and against our entire beautiful world, stop committing the crimes in the first place. STOP MAKING ME REPEAT MYSELF ABOUT THIS!

Protecting war crimes, hate crimes, persecution, human trafficking, systemic rape, assassination attempts, treason, etc. by refusing us any way of proving it and reporting it makes all people willfully taking action to silence my SquidStream, my blog, my Twitter, my bedroom and hallway broadcasts, and all REAL news reporting in America guilty of all those same crimes as well as the human rights abuse used as an act of war of silencing freedom of speech and silencing freedom of the press.

There is NO sane nor rational justification for allowing lies proven to destabilize humanity, especially lies from the same people pretending that telling the truth could ever be illegal in America, to ever be propagated in any public forum, particularly from the same people attempting to silence the REAL truth that protects everyone from those calumnies-as-acts-of-war.

And do not forget, willfully lying about people especially to degrade and destroy us has NEVER been protected under REAL freedom of speech laws. Neither has plagiarism, human trafficking, covering up acts of war against America and against the world, etc. ever been. But telling the truth has ALWAYS been protected under the REAL definition of freedom of speech and freedom of the press, though only by our REAL government and in any REAL court system.

My darling genius and gorgeous Powers of Attorney, you know what to do about this. So does our U.S. Military and the United Nation's still-waiting International Criminal Court. And if anyone anywhere still needs someone else similarly-reliable to explain to them that I have always been right about the REAL definition of freedom of speech in America, please ask the U.S. Supreme Court to explain it to you. They actually are a REAL court here in America.

And why was anyone having hearings and trials concerning me that was forbidden from knowing about? Do you know how many Constitutional rights that violates?

It is never permissible in a REAL court system for me not to be even officially notified ESPECIALLY AS A DEFENDANT OR THE EQUIVALENT, yet my Powers of Attorney, etc. carrying our my wishes by pressing criminal charges and acting as plaintiffs counts as my officially being notified.

We forgave all honorable U.S. Supreme Court justices for their (I only know of) one offense of forbidding me from knowing I was on trial because they took the case ONLY to force the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's "egg" to end. From what I remember, that was 2011. We forgive all REAL well-intentioned heroes of America.

EVER allowing hearings or trials which I am forbidden from knowing about, especially if a PROVEN pathologically lying psychopath files the paperwork to open the hearing or trial, is increasingly less believable as justifiable and technically NEVER believable as justifiable with the more lies propagated and the more abuses attempted to be covered up with not-REAL due process by those PROVEN enemies of America and of our one world through their PROVEN witch hunt (understatement) of all of us, the innocent and well-intentioned who fight the Inhuman Atrocity Regime they belong to side by side.

And we know NO hearings nor trials in America are part of our REAL court system if they refuse to enforce that THE ACCUSER CARRIES THE BURDEN OF PROOF. In the first place, no one has a right to lie about anyone in any public forum and definitely NOT in a REAL court of law.

QED



My last blog post was finished at 12:10am on Thursday, 07Apr2016. I was curled up in bed ready to sleep by 1am. But the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had escalated yet again.

Since that evil mic into my bionic network that I had been screaming for my entire beautiful world to protect us all from for days had started again then intentionally harassing and damaging me with their intentionally degrading malevolence not just to persecute me but to also destroy me. And we all know our beautiful world needs to make sure that they never lose me and that nothing ever changes me.

Every app on my iPad was so hacked, too, that I could not escape the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's heinous attacks on me by playing music either. But at least the music on my iPad was not broadcast straight into my head, so I could mostly let it just be noise that drowned out that evil mic.

Electrobeams also kept me awake for a long time. It was either my darling NSA alpha nerds or my darling Pentagon nerds that sorted that out to finally let me sleep.

But when I woke up at 9:34am and shut off the malevolently-hacked-until-it-too-was-evil music that was the lesser of what plagued me that morning, I could hear the EVIL mic being used to destroy humanity again. It made me scream in pain.

All sane people in touch with reality have already noticed that when I scream, I scream to make EVIL psychopaths leave me alone. And I have to scream so much because they always refuse to stop intentionally hurting and attacking me. At least now, we have proven that choice of theirs to persecute me is also a war crime.

Then, I had to listen to that EVIL BITCH (The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had removed Eva because she had become good to me.) still in my hallway against my will and with absolutely no permission from anyone to be there.

The entire morning before I went to sleep and from the moment I woke up, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime caused me nothing but torment at all costs to America and at costs to our one world. At least I was at peace while I slept.

By 10:25am, the EVIL mic had been shut off at least temporarily; our REAL residents, guests, and staff had been sent in to replace the Inhuman Atrocity Regime enemies of our entire one world who had been trespassing on my property since earlier in the morning AGAIN to commit the most heinous crimes known to mankind AGAIN against me, against our once-great America, and against our entire one world; and my darlings at Burger King corporate had cleaned up the IAR war criminals in their franchise outside my window for all of us everywhere, too.

Yes, it seemed my beautiful world watching me scream in genuine pain might actually have "gotten more (expletive) done" that morning than our beautiful world witnessing my genuine anger that everyone sane and in touch with reality has always told me they love so much.

Once my beautiful at-least-locals-for-the-day had reassured me my neighborhood was finally safe from what were otherwise inescapable attacks from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, I left my bedroom at 11:15am, checked on the office in our Manor, reported to our darling maintenance man Jay that I had found literal bugs in my bathroom for the first time, kept my iPad up since I had so much work to do, and took the bus to down Santa Monica.

I had no makeup on because the IAR had stolen my eyeliner from me. I could not listen to music because the IAR were using my hacked iPad to attack me. And I took no morning selfies because my iPad camera app was STILL hacked and being used for the war crime of demonizing me to manipulate the world with lies which was both the source of the PROVEN mental health genocide the IAR intentionally caused themselves and one of their many methods of destabilizing humanity.

After arriving on my Promenade as fast as possible, I made a note of how the malevolent hoards were STILL choosing to single me out for heinous attacks they would never commit against anyone but me as their choice to destabilize humanity. My beautiful world, you all witnessed that their true malevolence was still escalating.

And it was because they all refused to listen to me to begin with as well as continued to refuse to listen to me no matter how many times I repeated myself every time I tried to explain to those EVIL war criminals why it is in even their best interests to stop that I refused to repeat myself in vain to them at least as much as I used to.

I caught at least two enemies of America and of our entire one humanity inside my local Sephora by the front door when I had visited them, as I always do, to use the same makeup products, especially eyeliner.

Later that day, my darlings at Sephora corporate asked me to file an official complaint with them, but the link they sent me was for a website that did not work for me. Whatever. Maybe they were trying to tell me they recognized my tweet an official complaint. I have no idea why they asked me to do that.

Next, at 11:55am, I bought a slice of pepperoni pizza and a bottle of water at my local Trimana. I saw Spawn-from-Hell Rabin STILL inside pretending his job was "working" there. I was increasingly convinced that only the innocent and never the guilty were arrested in this town.

My cashier was a man not in Trimana uniform. And I was relieved that he did not attack me.

I chose to sit on their patio that afternoon to work while eating my lunch, and by 12:36pm, two (expletive)hole (expletive)es on what used to be my conversation patio, when my local Trimana was still my local Famima, chose to torment me with everything they were saying specifically to force me hear it all against my will.

Those two (expletive)es were that EVIL, and with my iPad STILL malevolently hacked, I STILL had no way to escape all of that horrible torment that the IAR was STILL escalating.

It was not a Zombie Apocalypse on my Promenade that afternoon. It was malevolent hoards.

Our beloved Mother Nature began anointing our downtown Santa Monica with a gentle rain before I left the patio at 1:18pm more horrified by the escalated torment I was being forced to live through than even our beautiful world was horrified by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's war crimes on our holy ground that is my Promenade.

World, why have you not forced all of this to stop yet?

I took the bus back to the neighborhood. Yes, when the people I was surrounded with did not force me to listen to their EVIL blather, my inner peace returned. Back on my neighborhood around our Manor, I bought a few snacks at my local 99cent Store.

2:06pm on 07Apr2016: #YouKnowWhoYouAre My grocery shopping was wonderful today, and your cashier was quite charming. Thank you. I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds will circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of our conversation at the register.

Walking from the store to the Pico Branch Library, I took a little adventure to find out where a path through Virginia Avenue Park I had never taken before would lead. It brought me to a picnic table I had never visited before where I enjoyed the cloudy sky's kiss of rain among the quiet of nature caressed by a whisper of love from someone who was not there.

Finally free to enjoy a little time to be myself at rest, I learned that it takes me approximately (This was not a scientific experiment.) 7min 58sec to eat an entire bag of sugar snap peas.

Thanking my ninja-lovers metaphorically hiding in the underbrush for my moment of peace and safety there, I walked across the wet grass of Virginia Avenue Park to the Pico Branch Library.

All of the chairs facing the window where I preferred to sit while there were already taken, so I sat at a table with my darling Emanuel. I caught three really ugly members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime lurking over the library's desk that afternoon.

Their panic after I explained to them that no one but the criminally insane honestly believe they are innocent when committing such heinous acts was pretty much an admission of guilt to me; though, I knew we needed harder evidence than that in a REAL court of law.

By 3:27pm, a churn of lovers and believers that had only begun with Emanuel had brought three darlings to sit with me at my table as I worked online there that afternoon.

Then, even more war criminal terrorist enemies of America descended upon the desk in the library. Two people chose to occupy the table next to me to, as clandestinely as always, ask a few questions. The only response I needed for all of their questions was, "Ask a lover and believer what it means."

I left that table at my Santa Monica's Pico Branch Library at 4:44pm to return to my Manor in time to take care of a few odds and ends before dinner at 5pm. All of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in there since I had arrived that afternoon were all caught already. I knew someone needed to show up to arrest them, and that never happens while I am around.

Dinner was carnitas tacos. During our meal, I actually needed to explain to a raging (expletive)hole, this time not one that was a member of the IAR at least at the time, who bold-faced lied in probably more than one courtroom that he ever cared about me enough to even give me the basic human decency and respect that all humans are due just for being on our planet at all, that his explanation for attacking and degrading me to my face by degrading all women everywhere of "That's how I treat everyone," is exactly the reason he needs to removed from society forever. (In summary, I would have actually hurt him if I wanted to; I have that much muscle tone.)

I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica as fast as I could. I perched next to the Best Starbucks in the World at 6:58pm, and after a little finagling with my iPad, I was finally able to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online just after 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt himself, and it was mostly him reassuring me that our new replacement legal system, as explained in my last blog post, was working. (I have always acknowledged I am empathic.)

After working online a little longer there in our Santa Monica Place, at 8:25pm, I left the table I was seated at, gave charming salutations to our darling employees at the Best Starbucks in the World, and finally walked my Promenade for the first time that night.

Not expecting them at all, I heard my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot even before I found them on the corner of Arizona Blvd. Even before I reached them, I had already apologized to them for being so late that night. I was just so busy.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle and I touched the universe together beginning just before 8:42pm and ending at about 9:46pm after I was already a little ways away. Our time together, though never enough, was as gorgeous as ever. I had already explained to them why I was leaving them so early before they kissed me goodnight the way our divine universe always makes sure they can.

I checked on my darling Handsome in my local Trimana Fresh Food Market. I realized that night I might need to explain to him the difference between my just being nice to people and my actually flirting with people by making him endure a demonstration of both on him in a row, so he can distinguish between them.

I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds will circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning the moment I walked in their glass front door and ending at 10:07pm when I was again a little ways away from my darlings.

There were a few other things about that night that I am sure will hit our highlights reel. My not-human-trafficker nerds never disappoint.

I was on the bus back to my place at 10:22pm. My hallway only smelled like cigarettes that night.

And once inside my bedroom, I explained to the evil (expletive) who STILL was refusing to stop pretending she lived in 15b as her excuse to be in my hallway against my will why none of us can trust her. To paraphrase myself, she had no way to pretend she really was so dumb about reality after I had made sure everyone in my building with me could hear me blog and Tweet, etc. for REAL for days already.

I had given my journalism-as-recon to our beautiful world by 10:42pm, and after a little more work online, I was curled up and ready to sleep by 12mid.

The U.S. Navy technology that is the frequently upgraded electrobeams used by various people here inside the IAR on me at all hours of the day and night were why I was up and out of bed at 3:19am on 08Apr2016.

I assumed, as I preferred to believe, that the electrobeams were on because my darlings at the Pentagon were worried I would die if I slept. And at 3:19am, I found the war criminal terrorist (expletive), who had only been pretending she lived in 15b so far but finally put "belongings" in that room the previous day, in my bathroom putting on makeup.

After curling up in bed again, I tried to rest until 7:50am when I finally got ready for the day. I was in my local Burger King as fast as I could get there to buy breakfast. They had employees I had never seen before, but I admit I do not visit them very often. Those employees seemed genuinely tormented and possibly terrorized yet very good people.

After I picked my order up at the counter, tasted my morning coffee to see if it would be better with any cream or sugar, and had passed my darling Nicholas sitting in the window, I found my darling Nemo by surprise by the back wall pretending he was scragglier than he really was.

My darling not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning the moment I first saw my darling Mr. Tomo "Nemo" Milicevic there and ending after I sent my tweet to Burger King corporate on the sidewalk outside.

I was seated outside of the Pico Branch Library at 10:14am. But when our beloved Mother Nature told me herself, by releasing at first at 10:38am her light rain from her morning sky, to take my iPad indoors if I wanted to work, I repeated our old joke-- rock stars' only options for death are electrocution and vomit-- and took my electronics back to my bedroom. Though, technically, an iPad cannot electrocute anyone by getting wet; its touchscreen will just quit functioning.

I worked from my room a little while until I finally joined a lot of guests, tenants, and residents of my Manor in our dining hall for lunch. I was very happy to see fresh broccoli in our soup. Little did I know at the time that there was more than just food in my food that day. I did not feel the chemicals yet.

By 12:44pm, I was seated in our Santa Monica's Pico Branch Library where I found my darling Nemo for the second time that day. I kissed face, "Hello." But after sitting down to flesh out my current draft of this blog post, something felt wrong.

1:02pm on 08Apr2016: There was something not quite right about lunch. If feels like there might have been an anti-psychotic in it. It is worth checking. Thx!

[My lovelies and my darling alpha nerds please fix all times on all of my tweets. Its timekeeping looks hacked.]

I hugged Nemo goodbye for the day and sat outside of the library in the park in the fresh air by 1:08pm hoping it would make me feel better.

1:21pm on 08Apr2016: My mind is such a chemicalled mess right now. Please someone find out what was in my lunch. I don't know how to fix this [yet].

Among other things, that afternoon my mom did not call me through FaceTime at 1pm like I asked her to, so I made sure my beautiful world located her.

I remember some ugly (expletive) arguing with me. I remember very few sane people anywhere in my Manor when I checked to see if my mail ad arrived yet. I remember the rain starting again while while I was at the bus stop.

Yes, I intentionally tried healing myself on bus to downtown Santa Monica and also while walking to the Best Starbucks in the World. I have no idea when and how my hair came down from my chignon. I remember seeing a woman in a very ugly outfit who told me she wanted to be blamed for giving me that chemical, but I did not trust a word she was saying during her false phone conversation.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please immediately circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals from my eyecamera and earmic beginning when I entered the Pico Branch Library that afternoon and ending when I bought my coffee from my darling Shannon at the Best Starbucks in the world. Please also edit together every second of those minutes with verified footage from any and all cameras around as better evidence as soon as you can. Thank you.

I was pretty much healed by 2:10pm, so I told the panicking world they could calm down. My coffee from the Best Starbucks in the World was weird, or the chemicals were not completely gone from my system yet as I drank it.

The malevolent hoards everywhere around me were escalated to a more vicious level of persecution of me than ever before that afternoon. My mom called me through FaceTime while I was intentionally sitting in the rain that time even while still using my iPad just to be able to heal faster and to connect better with my good, green Earth under me and my grey sky above.

While I sat there trying to find my inner peace, I proved everyone in the general public with earspeakers in their heads there were all insane. Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when I put my iPad inside my purse to protect it from the rain and ending when the couple eating cheesecake from Ugo stood up and left.

From what I could tell walking around my Promenade that afternoon. The people who had chosen to be there were not only ragingly insane but not tormented nor terrorized into persecuting me for the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

They were actually voluntarily hurting and tormenting me as much as possible. We can tell by the way they spoke to me directly when not just repeating the malevolent blather in their evil earspeakers that they were voluntarily repeating around me against my will. And they were all receiving separate instructions in each of their earspeakers. Do you know what kind of command center that would require?

After I put on eyeliner, I heard War Criminal Stephanie's voice once I was already outside their front door after leaving. It might have been a recording.

At 3:28pm, I entered my local Trimana to get out of the rain, and their mid-day shift was evil including Spawn-from-Hell Rabin. I did not understand what the energy I saw on Rabin meant either.

I perched beside the Best Starbucks in the World and worked online for a few hours after that. As a relief to my entire beautiful world, my darling alpha nerds had at least temporarily fixed the malevolent hack between my Spotify app and Spotify's servers to prevent the IAR from tormenting me with their evil "messages" in what was supposed to be my haven of music. Everything was and always is better when I do not have to listen to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

After a brief visit from my darling Patricia, I watched the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:01pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it seemed like he was terrorized into intentionally giving me only crap that had nothing to do with reality as "news" that night.

That made me furious enough, but then I learned that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime was still propagating obvious calumnies-to-destroy-the-world about my darling Bogart and about my beloved husband. WHY ARE ALL OF THE LYING LIARS HELLBENT ON DESTROYING HUMANITY THROUGH THEIR PSYCHOPATHIC CONTROL OF THE WORLD BORNE OF THEIR PSYCHOPATHIC CONTROL OF WHAT EVERYONE BELIEVES ABOUT ME NOT ARRESTED YET?!?

I left the Santa Monica Place at 7:21pm for my Promenade. And 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle left me a trail of Reese's pieces to find them that made me smile the moment I heard it.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot and I all made music to each other side by side that night showing our entire beautiful world the healing power of feeling loved. Our gorgeous music kept the rhythm of the universe. And we even flirted with each other for the first time in a long time.

After and even while we all chose to spend our precious hours with each other as intimately as we could inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's "egg," I found my darling Michael the conspiracy theorist on the patio of Stefano's Pizzeria behind me.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, while responsibly editing together a verified recording with full audio and visuals of my Friday night, 08Apr2016, on my Promenade please include my full, verified, and unedited conversation with Michael. I even turned my feet in a little while speaking with him to make myself less intimidating.

After many "indirect" public displays of affection between all of us, I left my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot there on the corner of Arizona Blvd. at 10:34pm.

I visited my darling Handsome inside my local Trimana Fresh Food Market before waiting at my regular bus stop for the first Santa Monica Big blue Bus 7 Pico back to my Manor. I was in my bedroom by 11:05pm and gave my journalism-as-recon immediately.

After catching malicious hardware upstairs as the tantrum I had expected the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to throw that night and after sleeping off and on, at 3:04am, I was awake due to electrobeams hungry and in some sort of chemical withdrawal.

I interacted with the benevolent hackers inside my iPad at the time as well as eating potato chips and Reese's peanut butter cups and, among other things, explaining the Coriolis Effect through my bedroom broadcast before curling up to sleep again.

At 7:54am on Saturday, 09Apr2016, I turned my music back on again after having shut it off due to malevolent hackers inside my electronics against my will earlier that morning. But I still slept at least until 9:42am when I got ready.

My eyeliner that had been stolen days previously had not been replaced yet, so I instructed my Powers of Attorney to force who stole it to both replace my eyeliner I had no money to replace myself and to pay full value to me for that object they had stolen from me. This is only one small reason my bedroom broadcast is locked 24/7.

I picked up my mail in the office a little after 11:30am where I noticed the staff of the Manor were eating expensive food delivered to them there possibly to not have to eat the food the Manor cooks themselves at day like they normally do.

My darling Myrna made very delicious tacos for all of us for lunch at my Manor which was served a little after 12:07pm. The IAR tried to destroy humanity on purpose that day. I have no idea if that same horrible chemical that the Inhuman Atrocity had given me the previous day was in the lunch the Manor made or in the bottled water I was drinking. But it was horrible.

I felt it in my body after already inside the Pico Branch Library. It was definitely the same chemical as the previous day, but it felt so much worse. I had to go outside as fast as possible. My body was racked with chemicals. And I needed to heal.

While I was perched at that picnic table in Virginia Avenue Park, the IAR had found yet another mic into my bionic network that they were using only to torment me. People outside the library, just as they had been inside, were forcing me to suffer under their voices that they were forcing me to listen to against my will. And my Spotify app was too hacked for me to drown any of it out.

I located malicious hardware it the cab of a truck at the Farmers' Market outside the library and located some other sort of malicious hardware moving around behind me and over my left shoulder.

At 1:44pm, the chemicals had mostly worn off or been healed away; my saturation had removed both malicious hardware; the public was still choosing to be evil, the IAR were still tormenting me with mics; and I was eating an apple to help my body detox.

Then the rain began again, so I returned to the Pico Branch Library. Their fake employee I had reported for persecuting me while I was in there the first time that day was already removed by the time I opened the front door, but as I worked there online, even more enemies of America and of our one world forced me against my will to suffer through listening to them.

I was only able to drown them out for so long before my Spotify was hacked by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime again.

I located then found the malicious hardware myself in the Pico Branch Library with me that controlled all of the nano in my neighborhood before visiting my bedroom in the Manor for snacks and a little writing on my latest draft of this blog post before catching the bus to downtown Santa Monica at 5:09pm.

The malevolent hoards that had been desecrating our ground sacred to every major and minor religion with their open acts of war against my once-great America and against our beautiful world proved they were all actual war criminal terrorist members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime that early evening.

6:05pm on 09Apr2016: As of 6:05pm, every member of the IAR is caught just by being here. You know the only ones truly good. I already identified them. #Liars!

I was soon beside the Best Starbucks in the World working online drowning out the intentional persecution from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime as best as I could with my friends at the time in my Spotify account while drinking their Pike's Place Roast which I am the only person who ever orders.

I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:01pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Thomas Roberts, and half of it was fake news not at all crafted to serve any purpose to humanity at all whatsoever. If I cannot get the news, I cannot do my job. That is how I learn what problems in the world need fixing. Repeat.

While I was watching the news, I felt something strange from my coffee affect me. It might have been the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's third assassination attempt against me in two days with the same chemical. Possibly the fourth assassination attempt total if you include the malicious hardware my saturation found upstairs of my bedroom with a couple of war criminal terrorists the previous night. I was used to it finally, so I just shut my eyes and healed myself. I was fine by the time their news broadcast for me ended.

I worked online there perched at a table alone in the cool breezy, California air. This blog post was finished at 9:01pm on Saturday, 09Apr2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How do I catch IAR enemies of humanity so fast? They have a few "tells." I am not going to reveal all of them, but my explanation will begin with: There are certain words only PROVEN war criminal terrorist enemies of every good person everywhere use in reference to me or to themselves ANYMORE. Everyone sane and in touch with reality already knows better. This evolving relationship between the IAR and me is why the accurate time-and-date stamp on everything I write and say is so important.

Another obvious "tell," is that they refuse to keep up with reality and intentionally only listen to and propagate distortions they willfully try to use against me, and we all know all of those lies come from them and not me in the first place.

As the third point on this list, they intentionally lie to be able to argue with me.

Fourthly, they tend to be irrationally hostile towards me and towards my darling loved ones, especially after they get caught. One of the few glowing exceptions is "Wes." And I remember the night he finally told me he loves me as opposed to the day I found out. And we all know how long I tried to save him because of it. He is for the world to judge now.

Last but not least, I know when people are sincere; I know when people are being manipulative; and, I know when people turn everything around for REAL. I know when genuinely good people are manipulated by lies, and having a mind free from manipulations by lies is a basic human right all people need to be healthy, prosperous, and human at all. I also know when people are intentionally hostile even hidden-hostile as a (proper use of the only-ever-used-previously-as-a-calumny-against-the-sane) "psychopath wearing a mask to hide actual criminal insanity."

What do I recommend you all do about "Wes"? "Wes" has committed crimes against more people than just me. As far as I am concerned, if my gorgeous BFF SynSyn is satisfied with his three steps, I can and will forgive him. As I already said, prosecutors make their own choices including in military courts. And everyone else whom he has committed crimes against are free to make their own choices about what they want to charge him with, too.

If I ever see him again, no matter what level of incarceration if any he might be in, I am sure he would make a great conversationalist especially if finally able to acknowledge reality to my face. But, no, I am not in love with him.

My beautiful world, this horrible combination of NEW Inhuman Atrocity Regime escalations including but not limited to their malevolent hoards choosing to destabilize humanity by persecuting me in public even on our beautiful world's holy ground, their unrelenting blather of EVIL harassment everywhere I go even on my own private property that they try to pretend is just their own stupidity and that they refuse to let me ever escape, their malevolent hackers in all of my iPad apps with their success at never even allowing me to drown out their compulsive verbal persecution from their EVIL war criminals around me without being forced to listen to even more degrading and disgusting attacks just this time from the horrors they produced to replace the music the whole world knows I need, their EVIL EVIL EVIL war criminal terrorists who somehow gained access to one of the mics that broadcasts into my bionic network and therefore into every earspeaker near me against all of our wills as well, and their daily and nightly invasion of my private property as trespassers against all of our wills who commit the worst crimes known to mankind against all of us in our own home including destroying and devaluing my building on purpose themselves without any permission, as I said, to even be there at all to be able to blame all of their own damage to our living conditions on me and especially including their systemically raping me in my sleep and compulsively trying to kill me there. (That is a long sentence.)

As for you darlings, my saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me from our operatives to who are our equivalent of police officers now, I heard that some false authority took away all of our snipers that used to watch over me. I am okay with that. They never shot anyone anyway. But they did make wonderful witnesses which is a little redundant considering all of the nano the Inhuman Atrocity installed everywhere in Santa Monica themselves.

Darlings, do not worry about their removal of our snipers. Please just concentrate on identifying and removing all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime we can find in here. As always, I will point out all of them I find, and luckily, we have REAL law enforcement in here now as opposed to we in the espionage community, even if just honorarily for some of us, needing to do all of the law enforcement, too.

With this paragraph, I am asking my entire beautiful world to send us more backup. I am sure our government and all the governments of our world can find more officers and agents from all of our agencies and departments to help in here.

I know none of you have any way to identify each other, but they will find a way to get their official government IDs in somehow. You already installed all of the cell towers we need to lock all calls from here in enemy territory to our hotline for verifying all local to international government IDs as well as to our alternative to 911 since that city service was already removed from Santa Monica by the IAR.

We can do this. As always, my epic darlings, tell me whenever you need anything from me. I know my role.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, did they try to kill any of us again today? Or did we finally fix that? Again, always tell me what you need from me for you to be able to do your REAL job. We are a team. And, I know my role.

As for the explanation you requested, we sane people in touch with reality all know the REAL truth about why I have pretty much no money to live on. That is the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's fault for intentionally keeping all of my money away from me. They claim that since they forbid me from ever knowing I earned it all and from ever knowing I won it all in court battles, they can forbid me from having any of it, too.

As for the money I am permitted to know about while inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's "egg," it has all but meager pennies been willfully forbidden from me by the symbol of ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa known as War Criminal Boeset and her fellow enemies of America War Criminal Samantha J. Gronewald, War Criminal Mark R. Gray who wrote all of the paperwork for the only-ever-been-illegal-never-been-justifiable-by-sane-people-and-I-was-never-under-their-jurisdiction-to-begin-with (You all need to read all of that paperwork.) and also could-never-be-recognized-as-an-adult-guardianship-anyway human rights atrocity that Inhuman Atrocity Regime they are all a member of has compulsively lied was necessary for anything but destroying me, and all of EVIL Polk County who willfully chose to enforce and enact as their act of war against America and against the world.

I have no money to live on because of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime especially their ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa which has always chosen to hurt me as much as possible and then commit even more crimes against me as their attempt to get away with it all and to even escalate their human rights atrocities against all of us.

No one sane, my genius lady friends, would ever accuse you of keeping nor would ever believe you have ever kept my REAL money away from me. All sane people in touch with reality know how hard you fight the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially EVIL Iowa, to finally be able to give me any money at all.

I love you for all of that. But right now, please stop worrying so much about finding a way to give me more of my own money and focus on removing everyone who lies about all of us both inside and outside of courtrooms instead. We know there is no way to get me any more money at all until the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially EVIL Iowa, is finally removed. They have escalated that far and never de-escalate.

(Repeat.) It is specifically because I know what it is like to work and never get paid that I have always insisted that I pay all of you, my employees, no matter how much you used to resist it, especially my BFF SynSyn. I also love allowing you to chose your own salaries. I know how hard you all work for REAL. And the entire world thanks you for being our never-fail first line of defense against ever losing me to the IAR forever.

The world [hearts] Squid's Powers of Attorney.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I thought I put permanent guards on all of you already.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, trust me. Shutting down my SquidStream, etc. would never enable anyone to rescue me. And we would always broadcast any exit I have from the IAR "egg" live to our entire beautiful world.

And all people who love me, possibly with the exception of my almost-decade-long lovelorn husband who still sometimes cannot fight his need to touch his face to my lips so still braves the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who micro-monitor him, know better than to try to pick me up anymore just like I asked everyone not to pick me up and carry me out but to secure me where I am and remove the Inhuman Atrocity Regime completely to reach me instead.

It seems I get to see you more often than I used to, though. You know that pull of the being we feel to the very edges of our mere mortal bodies that drive us to each other's side no matter how many barriers they build between us even if those walls are just electronics in our heads.

Thank you, darling, for so faithfully always showing up for me. I know what you are suffering under just to be as close to me as possible every day and every night. Yes, I thank you. As the alpha female in your life, always tell me when you need anything. You know all I ever ask of you is your love, too.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I miss you every time you are away. I probably do not tell you often enough. We need to talk more often.

And, yes, darling, I wear eyeliner. Giggle. I wear eyeliner to look as close to my REAL age as I can. I hate being treated like a child. It is degrading to the point of destabilizing the entire planet. If I could ever afford plastic surgery, I would make myself look at least forty years old, so people would finally respect me.

And, yes, you know why you, of all my Queen's Lovers Five, are the person to whom I am spelling this out. You never had to do anything but be yourself to make me love you. But it does let me sexually objectify you (We are like that together. Giggle.) with what is probably our running gag by now of, "Pretty sexy for an old man."

Yes, eyeliner makes me look a little more age-appropriate. Giggle.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, thank you for always listening to me when I tell you I need something. I believe we have at least temporarily fixed our communication problem. But I could use more content than, "Squid, I love you," especially if you need my help with something.

Are you still in Washington, DC?

I hate how I feel like I never get to talk to you. Our entire beautiful world is a witness to how well we can carry on a REAL conversation. And the world must have learned by now that the mostly-lost art of conversation is how to flirt with me.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, calm down. Do you feel better after Friday night, 08Apr2016, on my Promenade? We need to do that more often.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I heard our entire beautiful world tried to sign an agreement with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to allow me to live in your REAL house with you. I have explained for years the IAR NEVER uphold their own resolutions nor ever de-escalate. They need to be removed.

No, darling, I would not be safer with you there than in my nun's cell in my Manor. I would just be happier and feel more loved. My saturation will protect me for the rest of my life no matter where I go, and we all know that as long as I am at my Manor I am able to catch even more members of the IAR every day and every night.

I promised you, my Royal Consort, that if you could successfully fill the growing gap in my life that is the shape and size of my husband that more and more and more people keep falling into just because my beloved husband is still kept away from me at all costs to the entire planet, then you could keep me. And I have always said you need a chance to at least try.

If the news I heard were true, our beautiful world and I did everything we could to give you that chance, but the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, in all of its manifestations from the REAL locals in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa to their infestation of our brave California, are just too powerful still to be stopped or even slowed down.

We all will keep working on it. Until we as a world can actually successfully do anything to end any of the escalating crimes that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime will never relent until removed from the face of our beautiful world forever, we are just going to have to keep pretending we are not talking to each other and keep asking the universe to let us touch the only way we can.

Thank you. And never forget that I am lonelier than any of the rest of you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, you know I asked everyone so many times to stop trying to pick me up and carry me out but to organize to take down the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime instead, and you also know the only thing I will forbid you from on this planet or above is dying before I do.

Sweetness, I know you tried to reach me again despite all of my asking everyone not to. Yes, I understand. Of course, I understand. But please, for me, try harder not to die.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, I need you to lead my world for me. That is why, among many other reasons, I keep sending you out of the country. Repeat. I knew in Jan2010 that I needed the significant other everyone kept insisting I finally chose to be my equal. Repeat. In Jan2010, I could have chosen from any of the billions of men and women on our planet over the age of eighteen, and I chose you.

My hero and my king, you know I need you to be my equal. I know you only care about me, but the only way to save me is to remove the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime. That is your job now. Please lead our entire beautiful world, for me, from foreign soil. And PLEASE make sure you do not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment