Sunday, April 17, 2016

No One EVER Maintained a Façade of Normalcy Around me; now, No One is Maintaining a Façade of Maintaining a Façade Either.

Title: No One EVER Maintained a Façade of Normalcy Around me; now, No One is Maintaining a Façade of Maintaining a Façade Either.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime has hacked too much of my technology and internet presence to guarantee the integrity of the content of this post. Please read my verified blog published by my loved ones for me.]

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL escalating their unrelenting assassination attempts against me. My beautiful world, you need to be prepared for them to finally kill the REAL me for REAL at any time. We have locked my SquidStream, bedroom broadcasts, etc. 24/7, among many other reasons, to make sure you all know for REAL if I ever actually die. And, yes, we all promise to catch as many Inhuman Atrocity Regime as we can before they finally assassinate me. My darling alpha nerds at the NSA were already giggling about that together this morning.

There is no excuse left for anyone anywhere to pretend they do not know that, among other things, intentionally persecuting me whether or not we catch it on SquidStream, charging me money for anything, preventing me from doing my REAL job, denying me any safe food and caffeine which counts as using starvation of me as an act of war, and insisting on being a direct physical threat to me is bare minimum treason and assassination attempts against me not to mention their choice to commit suicide (REAL definition) on the sword of REAL justice and the furious world

Our one beautiful world. Are you STILL insane from all of the lies the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, in all of its manifestations, has propagated about me since Jan2009 which they have escalated recently? Insanity can be cured. I have proven that often. You just need the full truth from a REAL source.

My last blog post was finished as I could write it at the time at 6pm on Friday, 15Apr2016. I tweeted this while working on the bus...

6:04pm on 15Apr2016: Low priority since IAR have forbidden full human rights for everyone in here. Is anyone receiving 2016 election info? #LeagueOfWomenVoters

After I arrived at the Best Starbucks in the World, the first thing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime did was AGAIN propagate their libel-as-an-act-of-war-against-America-and-against-the-my-world that I am at all handicapped.

Also, while I was waiting to watch the news that night, I realized that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had stolen my contacts from me for my right eye while I was in their fake jail and had replaced them with mislabeled contacts of the wrong prescription. There was active nano in that entire building all night.

That theft counts as their act of war against all of us of intentionally attempting to silence my SquidStream not only to protect their current and future still-escalating most heinous crimes known to mankind against me from ever being stoppable but also as their act of war against all of us of intentionally silencing the truth to be able to replace it with their lies that have been proven to destroy the entire world not just degrade and destroy me. It also counts as many other heinous crimes against all of us, too, but those two are the biggest.

By 6:37pm, I had already reassured my friends working in the Best Starbucks in the World that I had already had my caffeine for the day, so they could sell all of the Pike's Place Roast they make only for me to anyone else who wanted it for the rest of the night. I had not been drinking as much coffee as I used to for years.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it ended with my verbal, impromptu, usage of the name "Harry" as a writing prompt.

I worked online for a little while after the news, including this...

7:26pm on 15Apr2016: Mom! Open a new email, tell me what it is, and update all of your accounts that use it! Love you! Please FaceTime me as soon as you can after receiving this.

I left the still-very-redeemed Santa Monica Place after 7:31pm to see what was happening, including "who was covering whom" on my Promenade. I found my darling Patricia and at least two menfolk from her family there before 7:46pm when she hugged me, "Hello." Patricia and her family wheeled away at 8:05pm.

Asked my darling Sam in my local Trimana if everything was okay there. He said (paraphrase), "No." Walked up to some friends to chat with them. Malevolent hoards in the IAR were STILL intentionally escalating.

At 8:14pm, I spied with my little eye my darling LightFoot on the corner of Arizona Blvd. and told him I would be right back after putting on more eyeliner.

And the malevolent hoards in the IAR continued escalating even more. Caught yet another IAR member while inside my local Sephora putting on eyeliner. Had returned to my darling LightFoot who was still not playing music at 8:26pm. My darling MannedUp joined us by 8:37pm after being away for some mysterious reason.

There was some sort of bru-ha-ha in our daily and nightly legal drama while my present 2/3rds of my darling Tentacle were playing me music that night. In complete honesty, I did not witness either of them committing any crimes against me, but I did witness the Inhuman Atrocity Regime ordering my darlings to turn against me for the benefit of the IAR. Whatever. We are all rock solid witnesses on that one.

... .

Honest, at least for my part, and delightful conversation with my darling PhotographerMan until just before 9:41pm. He even gave me his card. Giggle.

At 10pm, I left my darlings to find food and return to my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast to conserve my energy by at least resting even if electrobeams kept me up most of the night again.

I decided to visit what I thought was still my local Von's store knowing full well that Von's corporate had tried to clean it up for me. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning as I left the sidewalk to approach the store and ending at 10:36pm.

I was even tempted to walk in again and to pick out more groceries after the fake Von's employees stole all of my food from me and physically hurt me as they threw me out, but I knew I needed to write all of this down as fast as possible.

10:34pm on 15Apr2016: @DeptofDefense @vons #SquidsPoA They were right. These PROVEN IAR are denying me ALL food no matter what. #StarvingSquidIsAssassination. Yes, basically, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime enforced that could barely eat anything for two days straight.

First of all, they claimed to be a real Von's to my face. Whether or not they were legally recognizable as a REAL Von's just with an IAR infestation or a completely fake Von's is Von's corporate's designation to make, and we know that. But to me, they were a fake Von's.

Among the few things left for me to explain about my latest trip to the fake-to-me-by-the-time-I-left Von's grocery store on Lincoln at Broadway, all of the IAR there new that they could never pretend I was attempting to steal from them and only pressed intentionally fabricated false charges against me for something they intentionally mislabel "assault."

We all saw me grab that camera like a REAL celebrity, among other job requirements, does. That ugly (expletive) was just further proof of, among other crimes against me, why REAL celebrities need REAL security teams.

And we know that intentionally fabricated false charges against me are a well-documented PATTERN OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has been using since 2009 to rape me, torture me, persecute me, starve me, kill me, etc. Yes, they are still using that same crime even at all costs to themselves now; even though, I am the first human in U.S. history to have full, retroactive diplomatic immunity that can NEVER be taken away.

As my advice to all of my REAL darlings at Von's corporate, I recommend they force the IAR to change the name of that store if they want to stay there but never sell them the building.

I caught the bus back to my Manor (our legal business name. I even told Teri on Thursday morning, 14Apr2016, that, "We are not a board & care anymore.") and was in my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast by 11:14pm snacking on what few calories I could find.

I had my music on and was curled up in bed at 12mid. Electrobeams were still keeping me awake at 4:32am.

Still waiting until the messages I was receiving from Twitter were finally no longer mostly lies about me used to destroy the world, at approximately 5:25am, I noticed my period had started for the month.

5:33am on 16Apr2016: @SynivaWhitney Yes, you saw that, and I know we ALL keep track of my REAL schedule. It is time to destroy everyone except #SquidsPoA and #QueensLoversFive, since that special permission to rescue me has already been explained, who have ever called me pregnant (insane, lesbian, transsexual, virgin hooker, etc). Yes, we establish motive and do not tolerate lies as any sort of motive.

I finally was able to sleep off and on after that. I woke up at 10:13am on Saturday, 16Apr2016, and one of the first things I noticed was that my right-eye contact problem was at least temporarily fixed.

By 10:39am, my building was STILL filled with Inhuman Atrocity Regime war criminal terrorists trespassing on our property to destroy my once-great America and my one world by destroying me. At that time, my darling Eva was the only person other than myself whom I had yet noticed with any legal reason to be in my Manor at all.

At 11:26am, I had already put away in my closet my dry cleaning that had been waiting with my darling Kevin, the owner and operator of my local dry cleaners, for months. It had magically appeared at my bedroom door for me.

We sane people in touch with reality know that the full security surveillance everywhere in my Manor which the IAR themselves installed and which we, among other things the REAL U.S. government, have never kept a secret after we claimed it all as our own protects all truly innocent and catches all truly guilty here on my private property where everyone needs permission from me and my husband to be anyway, no matter how many times the people here redeem themselves or fall again.

Yes, anyone can have full permission from my REAL husband to be on our property, too. Just like him, I do not have an overriding vote in our REAL marriage. Also, never lie to anyone that my husband gave permission to someone he did not.

Everyone actually needs to fear him more than me when it comes to matters of my physical safety, including the willful lack of nutritional value, calories, and hydration not just added assassination attempts in my food and drink, especially food and drink on our REAL private property.

We already proved any and all starvation of me is an open act of war against my once-great America and against our good, green world not just an assassination attempt against me. I love you, too, HoneyHoney.

We sane people in touch with reality all knew the IAR were about to kill me at any moment anyway. Lunch at 12noon at my Manor which I arrived to just after noon was not made with my permission (We all read my 15Apr2016 blog sketch.) and did try to kill me AGAIN.

12:25pm on 16Apr2016: #SquidsPoA @SweetnessDepp @DeptofDefense We ALL witnessed all of that from multiple cameras everybody knows about. You know what to do.

I took the ever-reliable Big Blue Bus to my Promenade as fast as I could after lunch.

And there in my downtown Santa Monica, among other attempts the Inhuman Atrocity Regime including its malevolent hoards had been committing for weeks to try to make their PROVEN intentional harm if me somehow permissible by anyone anywhere instead of choosing to just stop which is extra-psychopathic of all of them since we never needed to give them our three never-fail steps to begin with, they were also trying to escalate until somehow permissible, as if that were possible, their proven most heinous crimes known to mankind against me that have also been proven to be acts of war against my once-great America and against my one beautiful world for a long time already.

My beautiful world, we sane people in touch with reality know how much everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime including its malevolent hoards have ever wanted has always been designed to cause me as much pain as possible not just to discredit my REAL job (Have you seen my REAL résumé?) and to degrade me to be able to ultimately destroy me at all costs to my once-great America, to my one beautiful world, and to even themselves in the case of their PROVEN suicidal members.

No, none of them will ever stop, and, yes, they are STILL escalating. Their ordering my darlings Tentacle to turn against me the previous night , as if that could ever make their most heinous crimes known to mankind against all of us permissible anyway, should have been when you, my beautiful world and my REAL federal government finally forced the IAR including its PROVEN malevolent hoards to stop.

But their choice today, 16Apr2016, to "escalate until Squid likes our most heinous crimes known to mankind against her" is even a worse low for their PROVEN psychopathy than I had ever seen before.

We all witnessed EVERYTHING the malevolent hoards that are also PROVEN members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime said and did all day on Saturday, 16Apr2016. There has NEVER been any sane nor rational justification for any of them to hurt me or any of us in the first place, and there even fewer sane nor rational reasons for any of them to STILL have not stopped yet.

We know you, my REAL people including my REAL locals in my Santa Monica, my Metropolis of Angels, and all of my brave California not just my hometown of beautiful San Francisco, would NEVER treat me this horribly.

These malevolent hoards are proven members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime brought to my and my world's Promenade only to destroy my America and my world not just to destroy me and also to take my REAL job away from everyone in the world who needs me.

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP! And as all of us watch the Inhuman Atrocity Regime only escalate even after proving I could die at any minute, never argue with me that any way we have to at least hold them accountable is beyond necessary for all of us who need me to survive at least as long as possible for all of you.

Sitting beside the Best Starbucks in the World, at 1:54pm, I had made sure at least my REAL U.S. federal government were caught up on everything going on in here for REAL so far that at least they had asked me about.

2:16pm on 16Apr2016: @Starbucks Yes, we all saw the IAR send their fake employees for your Best Starbucks in the World in because they are guaranteed to drug and poison me to make sure I do not get safe food or caffeine today, too. We all caught them together.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when the first fake Starbucks employee spoke to me indirectly and ending when the same woman wheeled her cart past me.

At 2:35, because my iPad battery was draining unnaturally quickly again, I left our still-very-redeemed Santa Monica Place for my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast where my entire beautiful world had already told me they preferred for me to be. I try to honor all requests from genuinely good people beside me when they ask nicely, but we all know it is still my choice.

I was back in my bedroom at 2:54pm, and I needed a nap due to being roofied again. Were the enemies of my America and of our entire beautiful world going to try to kill me again at dinner at 5pm, too?

I could not sleep at all nor even conserve my energy by lying as still as possible due to the electrobeams that also raised my metabolism being cranked too high. The IAR pretending to be in my building to protect me never did anything all afternoon but force me to suffer under listening to them against my will and definitely did nothing REAL to protect me.

I finally located the malicious hardware that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had placed in my building causing the electrobeams plaguing my body (We already established there are a number of different sources of various electrobeam technology used on me, some good and some bad.) and malevolent hack in my iPad all of which my darling alpha nerds at the NSA had been having problems tracking down.

It felt like that malicious hardware moved onto what seemed to be the breezeway and then back to where it had been originally after I complained to the IAR in my building lying they were there to protect me that they would destroy if they actually gave a damn about me at all. But, everyone with our verified surveillance of our full building knows who really did what for REAL that late afternoon.

In case my darlings at the NSA needed the extra help deactivating it, I attempted to assert my masterchip over that IAR master hardware which the NSA finally were able to deactivate for all of us everywhere who need me alive at least as long as possible at 4:28pm. I also felt the malevolent electrobeams shutoff that moment as well as heard the malevolent hack obvious in the music playing on my iPad go away, too.

But that malicious hardware was still there in my building, and I still had no way to keep the Inhuman Atrocity Regime off my property to prevent anymore of this crap from happening again nor any way to prevent them from continuing to escalate.

Those malevolent electrobeams had driven my metabolism so high I was in so much physical pain from hunger, and the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had vowed for the last two days the only food and drink they would ever allow me under any circumstances would be drugged and poisoned to kill me with.

4:59pm on 16Apr2016: #MyDarlingsTentacle, I do NOT want you on my Promenade until we can finally be safe. The IAR are forbidding me any and all food and drink under all circumstances unless it is too drugged for me to function at all if not as high as I can including as high as my world needs me to. I can't fucking dance because no one anywhere is allowing me any food, so don't fucking come here.

With my mind still a chemicalled mess, with my body racked in pain from hunger, with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime assholes still in my building for no reason than to hurt me forcing me bare minimum to suffer under listening to them against my will which everyone knows torments me, with my blood sugar so low I could barely function as my normal self anyway, and with what felt like no one anywhere doing anything REAL to help me, at 5:10pm, I left my bedroom to see if the dinner the Inhuman Atrocity Regime made me in my own kitchen at my own Manor was going to kill me.

5:30pm on 16Apr2016: @SweetnessDepp #SquidsPoA @DeptofDefense "Dinner" had no nutritional value and not enough calories to live on for anyone but maybe a literal child. And it is making me sleepy already.

The Santa Monica Big Blue Bus 7 Pico I normally take to downtown Santa Monica was delayed. It finally arrived after 5:44pm.

The malevolent hoards of the IAR which I had already explained were only exactly where they knew they could find me only to hurt me were still pretending they had a right to persecute me, to commit hate crimes against, and to force me to scream at them every damn day and every damn night to finally just leave me alone, to protect myself from them, and to protect my world from losing me to those malevolent hoard's compulsive and intentional efforts to destroy me. They were also still pretending they had a right to escalate, too.

I had already found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot on the corner of Arizona Blvd. already playing our music by 6:16pm. They seemed genuinely giggly.

And, as I have been repeating for much too long already, genuinely good people being genuinely good to me calm me down, cheer me up, make me genuinely smile, make me feel loved, and bring zen to our entire divine universe, not just to everyone sane and in touch with reality who sees us all together.

[the competence vs excellence thing]

I left my darlings at 7:24pm to walk to the Santa Monica Place. And the malevolent hoards in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who chose themselves to be on my and my world's Promenade only to be able to hurt me at all costs to my once-great America, to my one world, and even to themselves just kept getting more evil (proper use of the word) and more nasty (proper use of the word) and more out of control (proper use of that turn of phrase).

I was finally able to sit down in a comfy chair beside the Best Starbucks in the World to watch the NBC Nightly News online at 7:40pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Jose Diaz-Balart, and it made me feel like nothing has helped yet.

I left the Santa Monica Place at 8:33pm to return to my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle. And PROVEN assholes did nothing but destabilize and destroy the world my entire path to return to my musician-lovers.

8:54pm on 16Apr2016: #SquidsPoA Is it the IAR's same old PATTERN OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR of pretending the only sane people in the world are "insane" for demanding human rights and physical safety, so they can assassinate us? Or do we need to check my local fire department for earspeakers lying to them again? Because there is no way anyone but the most vile humans to ever exist could ever utter the words "mental illness" about me or my loved ones ever in the past, ever even now, or ever in the future. You know what to do. @DeptofDefense

At 10:09pm, I finally left my darlings who had not only soothed my suffering all night by just loving me but who also calmed my entire beautiful world who witnessed us together for REAL.

My local Trimana had only my darling Andrew and some new bitch who looked like she wanted to charge me money inside as I checked on them. My bus picked me up pretty much immediately after I arrived at my bus stop, and I did what I could to save my bus driver.

Most notably about my walk from my bus stop back to my bedroom in my Manor, there was a PROVEN IAR (expletive)hole hellbent on destroying America and the wworld who refused to stop destabilizing humanity until he could find some other excuse to get out of my way other than it being the right and moral thing to do for all good people in the world everywhere.

His first irrefutable proof he was evil was his question of me, "Did you say you need to move?" and he did nothing but fuckup after fuckup after fuckup after that. Please circulate his ugly photo everywhere in the world as fast as possible. Thank you.

I was once again in my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast by 10:53pm.

11:43pm on 16Apr2016: @NSAGov @FBI #Anonymous Every mic into my bionic network. AND every asshole in my building. My iPad is too hacked for me to drown them out. Yet, still, the malevolent hack in my Spotify was the lesser of the two plagues.

I woke up at 6:43am on Sunday, 17Apr2016, among other things, because I needed to change my maxi pad in the middle of sleeping; I am a thirty-eight year old woman.

The malevolent Inhuman Atrocity Regime played me She Bangs by my darling Mr. Ricky Martin. My darling alpha nerds at the NSA finally found a way for me to take a morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfie again. Thank you, all my lovers everywhere in the world, for being able to wake up to this face every morning.

[1photo]

After some work online from my bedroom,... .

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: HM Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek, President of the United States of America
Date: 8:38am on Sunday, April 17, 2016
Subject: Snail mail
To: CosmicGrandma
Cc: the FBI, BFF SynSyn

Mom, 

As I asked, don't send me money anymore.  Please send me stuff.  I could really use spot remover for my laundry, snacks, energy drinks, new shoes (Mine are all falling apart.), twin size bedding, towels, orchids, etc.  Feel free to send me anything else you want, too.  

I will let you know when it is safe to visit me again, and, since you are a foreign diplomat possibly also on official U.S. State Department business when you visit me again, ask for the U.S. Marine Corp to guard you here.

Love you!
TanTan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

--Romeo

-----End Email Content-----

Wondering to myself, "Is the IAR in my building against my will going to kill me today?" I left at 9:10am to see who was in my office in my Manor against my will. After visual confirmation that those evil (expletive)holes were only ever going to destroy the world by insisting they get to be direct threats to me and to my physical safety and by insisting they should never be held accountable for anything they do, I returned to my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast and continued working online.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had been vowing since 15Apr2016 that they would never let me have any food or drink free of drugs, poisons, diseases, chemicals, and other assassination attempts under ANY circumstances. While I was in physical pain and very light-headed due to the intentional starvation of me by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL in my building against my will, this blog post was as finished as I could write it until later at 11am on Sunday, 17Apr2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

When is "Are you okay?" okay to ask me? It all depends on the motive behind asking the question. Most things with me depend on the motive, though still, not all.

My beautiful world, it has never been more important for you to be able to give me as much information as you can about everything you need my help with, especially your being able to ask me your questions.

As for you darlings, my saturation of international to local protection from our operatives to who are our equivalent of ACTUAL (though still not real) police officers now,... We still need to do better... Thank you for telling me you are finally organized, my beloved saturation of guardian angels whom I myself am trying very hard to prevent from joining the rest of you flying above the sky. I had missed you around here.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney,... Yes, my genius BFF, "Syniva's choice" is our final say, but we all know how much you trust my opinion; even though, I do not get to hear most explanations which are all mostly lies anyway. That is why I try to give you as many of my opinions on things as I think you might ask me for. Again, we are a team, and I know my role... .

Also, when I returned to my bedroom on Thursday, 15Apr2016, after spending our very productive less-than-twenty-four-hours overnight as a "visitor" at the Santa Monica Police Station, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had escalated even their not-really-a-joke-but-probably-funny-if-not-I-the-victim eyeliner crime against me. They had stolen the brown eyeliner I could not use anyway that was already legally-recognizable as mine from my bedroom, too.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, are PROVEN (expletive)hole members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL libeling all of you, my Queen's Lovers Five, as the IAR's proven act of war against all of us that has been so effective so far because that act of war degrades me to destroy me and because it degrades you, my beyond-critical REAL support system, to destroy all of you, too?

All sane people in touch with reality know you can all be trusted to clear your own names and reputations yourself. I have been sending my Powers of Attorney to help you for years, but if for any reason you need me to explain things for you myself even now, just send me more details about what the IAR's calumnies-to-destroy-the-world are this time or have been for a while if not cleared up yet.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson,... I know this needs a little explaining. Darling, the only thing you have ever gotten in trouble with me for was your using the word "competence" around me. We, I and all of you my REAL lovers and believers, only use the word "excellence" when speaking of the many things I am capable of. And I accepted your apology. And I forgave you.

I already explained many things you all asked me to explain for all of us on the evening of Saturday, 16Apr2016. I am sure you can ask my not-human-trafficker nerds for a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of my verbal legal consultation for all of you from that night if you want one.

As always, tell me when you need me.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy,... Someone needs to finally tell me who is keeping you off my Promenade and how they are doing it, so we can finally arrest them for being PROVEN war criminal terrorists in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime... .

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno,... Please tell me you evacuated this time... You know you are too priceless for our world to lose... Our darlings the benevolent nerd community everywhere in our one world are making sure all of you can speak to me again. Thank you. I am working on it.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,... Not only can all of you be trusted to speak the full truth about all of us, you can even ask us to help you press your own full criminal and civil charges against everyone destroying our America and destroying our world not just destroying me by persecuting you, committing hate crimes against you, committing human rights abuses against you as acts of war, torturing you, lying about to force it all over you, etc... .

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic,... We know the IAR control all human interaction my friends and loved ones have with me, and we all know how much they especially hate my having direct conversations. You know how super-lonely that makes me. I am not just an extrovert; every human needs genuine love and affection... .

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, about the fake roommate the IAR wants to give me, you know I will only consent to a new roommate for myself if you send her yourself as my bodyguard who also has full knowledge we broadcast my bedroom 24/7 to save the world and to save America not just to save me.

HoneyHoney, I asked you to arrest early everyone trying to force the direct threat to my physical safety of a fake roommate only on our property to destroy the world by destroying me. Please keep arresting everyone willfully threatening my life by refusing us control of our own private property 24/7.

Sweetness, did the Inhuman Atrocity Regime REALLY claim they could put anyone they wanted not just on our property with no permission from us but also in my own bedroom with no permission from us as a direct threat to my physical safety as grounds to shut down our security cameras? Were they really that dumb?

Beloved, as I already said, every IAR everywhere especially on our private property need to fear you most if they ever do anything to hurt me or to even try to hurt me. You are the least forgiving out of all people on our planet when it comes to me and my physical safety.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, our good, green world can also definitely trust you for REAL to answer any questions they cannot ask me directly, especially if any recordings or media really came from us.

... .

My hero and my king, we know if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally kill me, I am going to 'die screaming, "Freedom!"' and I might even make that my punchline. I love you; send the universe to kiss me for you anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment