Friday, April 15, 2016

So, Pretty Much, There is Nothing REAL Anywhere but in my Mind.

Title: So, Pretty Much, There is Nothing REAL Anywhere but in my Mind.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime has hacked too much of my technology and internet presence to guarantee the integrity of the content of this post. Please read my verified blog published by my loved ones for me.]

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The way things are right now, I am just going to catch as many Inhuman Atrocity Regime I can before they finally kill me. Yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime might kill me any minute now; they are that escalated. And my life will stay in immediate danger no matter where I go and no matter anywhere people take me until you all finally listen to me and remove them all.

The IAR have already proven they will follow me no matter where I go in the world. If they think I am trying to reach someplace I might be safe, they will destroy it before I reach it. They NEVER negotiate for REAL, only stall people from stopping them by pretending to negotiate. They NEVER de-escalate, unless we force some sort of law-abidance over them. I already told you to remove them all to save us all.

Is most of my beautiful world still PROVEN insane due to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's compulsive lies about me? You know how hard we sane people in touch with reality are working to get the full truth to all of you. Weeks ago, I already asked my national to global news media to organize to fix this. Then again, weeks ago I also asked my Metropolis of Angels to put guards on city water supply. The greatest failures in keeping me safe and alive come from never listening to me.

4:14am on 14Apr2016: This only happens when you allow people to destroy our world with lies. Find all IAR liars, and destroy them.

The only way for us all, not just me, to survive this greatest crisis known to mankind is to finally remove the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in its completeness. NO ONE can do my job of service to my people better than I can, including keeping myself alive. Please listen to me instead of arguing with me. AGAIN, it is always better to talk to me first before you do anything you think might help.

There are only a few people I trust to do anything they want in my name, particularly my Powers of Attorney and my Queen's Lovers Five, but they all still know it is best to talk to me first.

My last blog post was as finished as it was going to get until I could finally flesh it out at 11pm on Wednesday, 13Apr2016. Electrobeams from various sources were still keeping me awake at 11:04pm, possibly because there was no one in my Manor at that time to guard me if I fell asleep. The cold I had for a few days was pretty much gone.

I did a lot of work during those wee hours of the morning on Thursday, 14Apr2016, including reassuring my darling President of Russia Vladimir Putin I was pretty much okay and just needed people to guard me to be able to finally sleep that morning.

Twitter archive. Until 5:49pm.

Off and on until 7:39am when War Criminal Tara and War Criminal Teri lied to my face and refused to stop as not-Tara's-first act of war against America and yet-another open effort to destroy our one world.

7:47am on 14Apr2016: @DeptofDefense Yes, you are very worried I will die right now. I NEED guards. No one is maintaining a façade of maintaining a façade anymore, too.

We know I did not sleep, but I finally stopped resting at 9:54am. I saw that the messages I was receiving through my Twitter account were all crap again. Since the IAR had already proven they will never stop sending me crap through my Twitter account until they are all removed from our dying planet completely, I chose to stop catching up with my TweetHearts until that could be fixed.

When I was getting dressed, I found that the IAR had been destroying my clothing not just stealing it, so I sewed up the physical damage they had caused my black romper while watching the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening. And, yes, there was nothing in the news I heard that morning that acknowledged anything REAL that had happened in the world since the previous evening.

Done watching the news at 10:44am. Everyone in my building except for me was STILL IAR hellbent on destroying the world. I left my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast in search of eyeliner, caffeine, and snacks at 10:57am. I knew I was about to die at any minute, so that day I chose to catch as many IAR as possible first.

REAL Big Blue Bus employees never wanted to charge me for riding the bus ever anyway. I chose to take a long slow walk to downtown Santa Monica that day.

7eleven and Von's. All of the food I chose at both places were gifts form their corporate offices; even though, they did not have to be gifts from them. They just wanted to help save the world.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Thursday, 14Apr2016, beginning the moment I said (paraphrase), "Am I visiting the Von's today?" and ending when the fake police drove away with me in the back of their stolen police car.

They were NOT real police. They had already proven they would NOT acknowledge anything REAL to my face even if I said it to them first. There were no charges against me; though, that was their calumny-as-coverup; we sane people in touch with reality all know what a PATTERN OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY is. That was NOT an arrest. And they did NOT take me to a real jail.

Please also circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals beginning the moment the fake police that the at-least-at-the-moment-the-fake-police-showed-up-fake Von's had no way to call showed up and ending at 9:27am on Friday, 15Apr2016.

Please include with that recording an explanation of who all of the constantly-churning guards were in that fake jail as well as everything pertinent happening at the same time everywhere, especially why they gave me a fake wristband from a fake Los Angeles County Jail.

That was an abduction with intent to assassinate me by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. Please also call a preferably-named-by-me-myself-as-trustworthy news source for any details I have left out.

The food, the milk, the churn of the guards, the things no one will ever believe about that afternoon on 14Apr until 9:27am on 15Apr, and when I left the Santa Monica Police Department said, "Let's call you an overnight visitor."

I walked to my Promenade immediately where proven IAR were STILL attacking me as I walked around at all costs not just to America and to my one world but also to themselves only to be able to hurt me, and you all can hear how much they hurt me for REAL when I have the only natural human reaction to their unrelenting and still-escalating persecution of me they use as their still-escalating act of war against all of us.

I finally reached eyeliner at 10:04am on Friday, 15Apr2016. Everyone knows it is bare minimum treason to charge me money for anything, but I did not ask my local Sephora for new eyeliner because the damned IAR need to fix my damn eyeliner problem themselves. Also, visiting my local Sephora every day gives me a chance to check on them. That is one of the best places in all of the IAR's innermost circle of hell for me to catch IAR.

-----Begin Email Content-----
From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek
Date: Friday, April 15, 2016
Subject: FaceTime at 12noon
To: CosmicGrandma, the REAL Haroun, my BFF SynSyn, the Pentagon, the NSA

All of you,

I told you on Wednesday to USPS overnight express large amounts of cash to me.  

Is everyone who ever pretended I needed an "guardianship" or "conservatorship" ever in my life finally arrested for, among other things, torture, war crimes, hate crimes, persecution, human trafficking, aiding and abetting systemic rape, and intentionally starving me as an act of war?  I am sure we can get them all for treason and attempts to assassinate me now, too.

Call me through FaceTime at 12noon today, Friday, 15Apr2016, Mom.  I told you all to send me money.  You saw how much I took care of over the last twenty-four hours because the IAR would not let you.

Love you,
TanTan
-----End Email Content-----

News at 11am. It seemed my darling Lester was still controlled just to be able to talk them.

I was so hungry I was in physical pain and getting light-headed, and we all knew the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had vowed to make sure I NEVER receive more money ever again as ANOTHER of their open attempts to force me to die. That morning, I also heard a rumor the IAR had just started forbidding me ALL food even if I chose to pay for it.

Mom did not call me through FaceTime at 12noon, so I asked my beautiful world to emergency locate her.

The REAL employees, just probably at a different coffeeshop now, at the Best Starbucks in the World helped me collect evidence against the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. No, that does not make them sidekicks; that makes them heroes.

My iPad battery was STILL draining unnaturally. That was something our REAL government could not fix for me while my iPad was not in my possession while I was inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's fake jail. So I returned to my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast to plug it back in again.

Started music at 1:01pm. Tried to nap a little. Something weird in either my Smarties or my Rock Star, but they solved my low blood sugar problem. My darling Olivia and my darling Virginia stopped by, among other things, to check on me. We are friends; we do that; I am SO American that way, too. The chemicals had already gone from my system when she asked. Woke up at 2:56pm.

One call from my mom through FaceTime. Then, she was instructed by the IAR to keep calling me to interrupt me as I fleshed out this blog sketch. I had already told my mom that as far as I am concerned she can call me anytime she wants.

I asked my beautiful world to finally make sure my kitchen at my Manor could finally cook anything as fancy and nutritious as we wanted and with absolutely no drugs, no poisons, no diseases, no chemicals, nor any other assassination attempts against me in it by 5pm that evening.

Then, I had a short chat with my mom through FaceTime again at 5:05pm.

Left my bedroom for dinner in my Manor at 5:16pm.

5:23pm on 15Apr2016: STILL only IAR in my building except for me and Eva. There was NEVER any excuse for them to choose to destroy America and the world this way.

Among other things during dinner, "Go ahead, Ms. Eddy, use my dedicated forum to explain to everyone everywhere on the planet what it feels like to be transgendered and transsexual," only works if you tell the truth. I am sure she would like to explain that herself, including that people do not need surgery to be transsexual instead of transgendered, sometimes they just need hormone treatment.

There were also no assassination attempts in my dinner at my Manor that evening.

My darling SynSyn might also like to explain what I meant when I told her that I do not consider the calumny of the IAR calling me transsexual libel but that if it is a lie causing me harm we still need to pummel it until it is dead. I might have explained it best in my 22Jul2014 blog post.

I left my Manor at 5:54pm. This blog post was as finished as I could write it at the time at 6pm on Friday, 15Apr2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

[No one was able to send me questions mostly due to my being forced offline while inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's fake jail.]

My beautiful world,... Where is all of this technology coming from? Electrobeams, earspeakers, control chips, etc. We need to find them all and hold them all accountable as members of the IAR, too... .

As for you darlings, my saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me from our operatives to who are our equivalent of police officers now,... You know I asked you to destroy that hardware... .

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney,... Need anything?

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart,... I told you to evacuate. IAR are too escalated in here.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson,... I told you to evacuate. IAR are too escalated in here.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy,... I told you to evacuate. IAR are too escalated in here.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno,... Do I need to send you guards and people to check on you regularly, too?

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,... I told you to evacuate. IAR are too escalated in here.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic,... I am working on it.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp... The only REAL regret I will ever have in my life is not kissing you while I still could before the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally kills me for REAL. I always wanted to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment