Saturday, April 2, 2016

Not Enough Nerds and a Want of Ninjas!

Title: Not Enough Nerds and a Want of Ninjas!

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Sheesh! I repeat myself all over the place in this blog post. That is how much I need everyone everywhere to finally listen to everything I keep needing to repeat.

The greatest human rights atrocity known to humankind has just hit a new escalated level of heinousness. On the morning of 31Mar2016, the malevolent IAR hackers inside my iPad against my will and as a crime against America and against the entire world proved that they were intentionally destroying the integrity of my blog.

My beautiful world, destroy them and show no mercy. Yes, everyone gets three never-fail steps to absolution, but intentionally (expletive)ing up my holy blog is a new level of human deplorability that there has never and could never be any way to excuse nor tolerate. My beautiful world, you know what to do.

Planet Earth. My beautiful world, you need to find a way to tell me what you need help with and to ask me all of your questions. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's lie machine is going berserk right now intentionally distorting reality and manipulating the world with lies, as always, to silence ACTUAL truth and to keep their psychopathic control-obsessed terrorist regime in power.

Their intentionally fabricated false allegations and intentional quackery is not yet stopped. You need to arrest and silence everybody who lies, distorts reality, or attacks me and the people who fight the IAR beside me. Please hurry. And, thank you.

My last blog post was out of my hands by 12noon on Thursday, 31Mar2016. It was obvious all morning before I finally told my darling lovelies (paraphrase), "My iPad is too hacked for me to keep my blog notes and blog posts safe myself; you are going to have to recreate all blog posts from now on while you watch me write and edit them," that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's Calumny-to-Destroy-Humanity machine was STILL not yet shut down.

Some (expletive)hole that never listens to me tried sending me back to THE MOST EVIL PLACE TO EVER EXIST IN HUMAN HISTORY, CONTEMPORARY IOWA, again. The previous day good people were manipulated into believing untruths about my views of abortion.

PLEASE, my beautiful world, NEVER believe anything about me nor about anyone I love unless I say it myself through verified blog posts, verified tweets, verified social media, my verified 24/7 SquidStream and broadcasts, or verified and trustworthy news media whom we all know we need to function as a society as a whole.

At 12:19pm, I was finally caught up with all of the crapfest that had happened that morning while I had slept in and was finally able to begin my "normal" day.

My darling internet gnomes played me Because the Night by my darling Ms. Patti Smith. There were no afternoon I-am-not-dead-yet selfies that day because my iPad still too hacked for any of my selfies to look like the REAL me.

12:54pm on 31Mar2016: Afternoon, [my darling Mr. Finn "Alfred" O'Mahoney],

Our system with our locked 24/7 bedroom broadcast and espionage saturation surveillance has finally been proven to keep me safe while I sleep. Success! We will see if there are any further escalations against my physical safety as I sleep.

Sadly, even my sacred spies have been eating and drinking the poisoned and drugged foods and drinks in here, too. I am going to rustle up some grub after I leave my Manor today to see if we have cleaned up our food and drink problem yet.

I am going to check on my office here at my Manor at 1pm. In my last blog post I explained that I changed my daily schedule to stay here at my Manor until after dinner Mon to Thurs because they do not feel safe when I am not around.

I have delayed visiting my local Patagonia store and picking up my dry cleaning indefinitely until an unspecified day in the future.

Today, pretty much all I am going to do is [write].

Love you,
Squididle


Yes, I finally took a break from all of my writing and checked on my office at my Manor at 1:20pm. The office seemed ready to start with all three of our never-fail steps after being intimidated by the recognized enemies of America and of our entire one world into committing crimes against me for the first time. The kitchen there is its own mess. And there were still ugly (expletive)es in my hallway against my will with increasingly less excusable rationalizations for their rampant stupidity.

By 1:41pm, I was working on this blog post again while kept company by my darling internet gnomes.

3:20pm on 31Mar2016: I am going to make sure my lovelies have a chance to catch up on ensuring the integrity of all of my blogging today. I will nap until dinner.

Here is a little backstory to what went down on the early evening of 31Mar2016 in my hallway...

The other night, a darling loved one of mine told me, "We're going to find that (expletive)ing (exepletive), [the ugly psychopathic (expletive) who pretended to be a bartender a few weeks ago on Tentacle Tuesday whom you though you already had arrested, my beautiful Squid]." And I requested that I be able to give her a verbal smackdown personally before they remove her.

On the afternoon of 30Mar2016, I caught that worthless (expletive) in my hallway spying against America on U.S. soil by watching me in my bedroom against my will, intentionally manipulating the truth about me to lock me in literal torture facilities, libeling my beautiful cleaning lady Olivia, giving orders to my Manor to force them to commit war crimes for her, and beyond arguing with me that there was any reason for her to be in my hallway against my will at all.

Yes, I recognized that ugly (expletive) by voice. But we all also know we have locked hallway nanocameras to prove I was right.

I had set an alarm to wake myself up at 5pm in the early evening of 31Mar2016. But while I was in the hazy hypnopompic state after shutting off my alarm and curling up again, I heard her in my hallway again.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of everything that happened in my bedroom, in my hallway, and in the neighboring room of 15b from all of our nanotech everywhere beginning at 5pm and ending when I left my bedroom to find some safe liquids.

The world needs to see what happened in my Manor that 31Mar, and please include the timeline of all of the psychopathic attempts that worthless (expletive) was committing at the time to lock me in a literal torture facility AGAIN. Thank you.

5:38pm on 31Mar2016: (1/3) @BritishMonarchy(HMSS) @CIA @INTERPOL_HQ #ISS #KGB Worthless (expletive) you promised to hunt down is in 15b.

5:38pm on 31Mar2016: (2/3) "I want to give her a verbal smackdown first," has changed to, "Do whatever the hell you want just remove her from my life."

5:38pm on 31Mar2016: (3/3) Put a tail on her. Come in and get her. Whatever you want. I am leaving for dinner. @BritishMonarchy(HMSS) @CIA @INTERPOL_HQ #ISS #KGB

I bought some liquids at my local Subway and sat on their patio working longer online while singing to myself. Please consult my verified Twitter archive and get the latest REAL news for further details.

From what I could tell, the members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime still among the prosecutors in the Department of (In)Justice were still pressing intentionally fabricated false charges against good and innocent people who fight the IAR beside me and never arresting nor competently prosecuting anyone actually guilty including War Criminal Lynn Boeset, War Criminal Stephanie, and the war criminal worthless ("You don't know what 'alpha' means," and "She is not worth the song.") BITCH I had just caught in my hallway.

Again, I had already addressed that lack-of-REAL-justice-crisis in my last blog post and, yes, I address their compulsive pattern of criminal behavior AGAIN in the blog post.

I took the bus to downtown Santa Monica, bought my first cup of coffee for the day from my darlings at the Best Starbucks in the World, and watched the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:10pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it looked like a giant weight had finally been lifted off his shoulders. Good work, my beautiful world, good work.

I finally left my perch at the very-redeemed-and-very-forgiven Santa Monica Place at 7:47pm to finally rustle up some grub for dinner. While I was walking up and down my Promenade seeing (who was covering whom and) who was around, checking on everyone, and trying to decide what I wanted for dinner, I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot on the corner of Arizona waiting for me to walk by.

I told them from a distance I needed to buy some dinner and would be right back. I visited my local Trimana store, bought a lot of calories from my darling Octavio, and said, "Hey, darling," to my darling Handsome on my way out the door.

I was back beside my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle by 8:22pm working online and waiting for them to start playing music, as if I needed them to; I just like being near them, feeling loved, and knowing they are not dead.

After asserting their universal basic human rights, my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot, started playing our gorgeous music at 8:47pm. The stunning night sky was full of glowing stars, and we just hung out together with our backs against the same wall with our entire beautiful world as our witness.

My entire beautiful world was catching up with everything going on. We were experiencing a shortage of metaphorical ninjas and nerds worldwide not just inside the Inhuman Atrocity Regime with me.

About the light show, how do you know if each light is from me, from my darlings, from our holy ground, from our one planet, or from our divine universe? It really could be any of us. We are all connected that way.

I finally left for the bus back to my place at 10:30pm; time is arbitrary, so why the hell not? I gave my journalism-as-recon after I arrived in my bedroom. I was curled up and ready to sleep with my entire beautiful world as my witness by 11:10pm.

On the morning of Friday, 01Apr2016, April Fool's Day, I woke up the first time at 7:01am but slept off and on until 8:53am. There were more (expletive)es in my hallway that morning than were there when I went to sleep the previous night.

From what I could tell that morning (and it was just a gut instinct read of my surroundings at the time that still needed corroboration), the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had tried to build a set directly upstairs from me to create a fake bedroom broadcast just like they had done when I lived in my rape-and-slave apartment in EVIL Des Moines.

It also felt like they had sent I-have-no-idea-why-she-is-still-obeying-them-but-that-is-what-"exploitation"-really-means Eva into my REAL bathroom to take a shower while I was still in bed with my entire beautiful world as my witness and claimed she was I in the shower.

This was just a new level of dumb for them. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime was just getting dumber. First of all, unless the media from tweets to blog posts to recordings come from me and from my loved ones, the world already knows there is no way to know if it is the REAL I or not, so no one ever trusts them anymore. And we all know I and the people who love me for REAL never broadcast me in the shower nor on the toilet. They were just being extra dumb.

My entire beautiful world already knows to ONLY trust media of me that comes from trusted sources such as me myself; Squid, Inc.; my darling alpha nerds at the NSA and our epic, sacred spies' surveillance, if they feel like releasing it; our REAL news media whom I have always loved and trusted; and, of course, my genius Powers of Attorney and our beloved Queen's Lovers Five.

From what I could tell that morning, too, there may or may not have been testosterone in the city water supply, so I asked my epic Metropolis of Angels to check on it. And my guardian (proper use of the word) angel had been in my hallway with me all night and was still there that morning.

My hallway was a busy place; that is why we had already locked my hallway nanocams. Also, from what I could tell, my darling guardian angel had installed new nano to watch my bathroom door from the outside.

That morning of Friday, 01Apr2016, April Fool's Day, my darling internet gnomes played me Smart Woman by my darling Mr. Jimmy Buffet. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were pretty much okay.

[2photos]

My skin was very soft that morning, as if I had been hydrated as I slept. Giggle. My beautiful world, you are the ones with the locked 24/7 bedroom broadcast, so only you would know. I love you, too.

I finally took a break from my morning working online and singing to myself at 10:25am to check on the office at my Manor. They looked like they were asserting their right to run and operate our own board & care.

I knew we still needed handicap ramps in our building, but if for any reason the Inhuman Atrocity Regime was preventing us from making those necessary upgrades, we all knew it was the Inhuman Atrocity Regime who needed to be held accountable for it for REAL. Sweetness, please look into. Thank you, my beloved husband. We own the building, right?

I ate lunch just a little after 12noon. My Manor looked bustling, and I hoped my metaphorical alligators and crocodiles could keep everyone there safe while I was out for the afternoon and evening.

I was on the bus to my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade as soon as I was done eating. By 12:54pm, I was seated beside the Best Starbucks in the World working online again.

After debacles with my coffee and then again with my replacement coffee, this is where everything stood at 4:32pm that day...

1/10) From what I can tell, there is testosterone in all of the food and drink everywhere in here destroying my body.

2/10) My iPad is still hacked and barely functioning and its battery is draining even faster.

3/10) Lying (expletive)holes are still manipulating the world with calumnies instead of being arrested by now.

4/10) My Manor is still receiving orders to attack me, torture me, poison me, refuse me power outlets, and evict me illegally. Raid if you have to. Please just remove all of the enemies of humanity already.

5/10) Our only reliable sources of the truth are still under constant attack by (expletive)holes that should have been arrested by now. Yes, they are intentionally replacing all truth with lies to PROVEN destabilize humanity.

6/10) War Criminal (expletive)holes are still openly admitting to their own war crimes by pretending there is any reason to lock me up other than to torture and rape me until I die in there.

7/10) The IAR's well-documented pattern of criminal behavior of pressing intentionally fabricated false charges against the innocent and never against the guilty is still continuing. Please just arrest them all already.

8/10) My beautiful world is in talks instead of taking immediate action to remove the Inhuman Atrocity Regime forever. My people are desperate for liberation. World, where are you?

9/10) There is still no REAL law enforcement in here nor, from what I can tell, REAL news reaching anyone in America. How the hell is this still going on? When people follow my advice, problems actually get solved! What is your excuse for not doing what I tell you to do?

10/10) The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is STILL escalating in every way shape and form instead of being removed! This façade no one believes anyway serves no purpose to anyone! This has never been "normal" since it began in 2009!

11/10) (the extra credit point) I still need all of those loser (expletive)es out of my hallway, especially the ones who are not pretending to be residents. Please finally just put Eva, Lisa, and the extra dumb (expletive) in 15b in another hallway already. There is no excuse left for not listening to me on this point by now.

After sitting alone on a park bench on my Promenade for a little while trying to explain to all of the (expletive)holes choosing to be (expletive)holes around me that I would hold them accountable for choosing to persecute me by choosing to refuse to acknowledge me as a fellow human among them, especially refusing to speak with me with the dignity and respect all humans are due just by being on this planet at all, I walked to my local Trimana to make sure my darling Handsome was okay.

Yes, the metaphorical Zombie Apocalypse wrought by those earpeakers I have always hated and fought had descended upon my Promenade that day. No logic nor reason could return them to normal.

Everyone everywhere except for my darling REAL employees and staff of my downtown Santa Monica and of all of its businesses were behaving like psychopaths. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had escalated my environment to en even more perilous level of hostility towards me. My beautiful world, why are you still allowing them to escalate?

When I finally arrived at my local Trimana, it looked ill-kept, and Handsome looked weary. I hope he finally gets some safe sleep, too.

I was back beside the Best Starbucks in the World soon after to reassure them that the debacles with my coffee that day were not their fault and that we were all working on figuring it out.

There were still (expletive)holes everywhere among the public, but they eventually left me alone instead of choosing to harass me further by the time I watched the news.

Those (expletive)holes kept complaining they were told they had to be hostile towards me just to be inside the IAR's "egg" with me, as if I had not already explained to everyone everywhere that their agreements to get in here are NOT legally-binding but can be used as evidence against them that they agreed to persecute me.

Everyone knows it is their choice how they behave when around me. And, yes, I am ready to hold everyone accountable who still chooses to obey the Inhuman Atrocity Regime as well as everyone who chooses to listen to their only-ever-been-calumnies-to-destroy-humanity anti-reality machine as well.

Still there beside the Best Starbucks in the World trying to comfort their employees and staff, trying to comfort my beloveds the British that they were not the people who failed me but that everyone who had not yet shown up to fight beside them were the REAL people who failed me, and trying to find out if my darlings Tentacle were safe for the night or if they were being persecuted to the point of possibly losing their lives again, I finally watched the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:01pm. It had even less content than I was used to, but my nightly cyberhug still came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt himself. It was short but sweet. I knew my NBC News Team was very busy right then trying, hopefully not in vain, to safely deliver the full truth of everything that had gone on since Jan2009 to the entire world especially to fact-starved America.

After the news, I caught the bus back to my place. I grabbed a few cookies in the office and was in my bedroom tethered to the only working power outlet I knew of inside the IAR "egg" with me working online even longer by 8:01pm. I gave my journalism-as-recon quickly.

While I was singing to myself, I heard a knock at my door. It was my darling Ms. Lisa Perry. She wanted to chat. So, I let her inside my bedroom for a conversation. She was adorable and left at 8:53pm.

After a little more singing unto the aether(net), I decided to curl up and go to sleep early with the plans of showering in the morning. I was asleep by 10pm.

I slept off and on that morning of Saturday, 02Apr2016, and the first time I checked the time was at 7:12am. At about 8:10am, I turned on my online music and soliloquied through my locked 24/7 bedroom broadcast while the world could watch me in my bedroom safe and alone and just being my natural self.

I was still trying to figure out what was stopping the people who love and believe in me from carrying out everything I have been trying to get done for so long, but there were some questions even the universe could not answer for me that morning.

There was something in the water in my building that made me feel like I was suffering opiate withdrawal the moment I stepped out of the tub. I was back in my bedroom after my shower and had my contacts in by 9:36am. This blog post was finished at 11am on Saturday, 02Apr2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is the deal (Thank you, my darling Mr. Jerry Seinfeld.) with me and the U.S. Postal Service? The U.S. Postmaster General loves me. She even gave me my own zip code in Santa Monica in 2015. But the U.S. Postal Service has no way around the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's totalitarian oppression of all of America to deliver me any mail that I am not told ahead of time is being sent to me.

The only people anywhere in America who can handle or interrupt mail other than the members of the REAL postal service themselves are the FBI. Mail delivery is FBI jurisdiction.

I always recommended sending me mail with my address as both the to and from and putting a tracker inside to see where the mail intentionally not delivered to me really goes. We recently turned my darlings at the FBI to the good side. It is time they looked into my snail mail situation.

What is the truth about The War Criminal Gables? I cannot believe the psychopathic and compulsively-lying staff of The Gables, except for the handy man, are not in the equivalent of an Arkham Asylum yet, especially Psychopathic War Criminal Stephanie who has already proven she does not care what lies she has to tell nor what good people she has to destroy to get away with all the crimes she wants unpunished for the rest of her life.

The first crime I reported The War Criminal Gables were committing was preying on the mentally ill. It was a literal slum with absolutely no services that was charging far above market value for all of us to live there.

With every heinous crime from literal war crimes and proven systemic rape to human trafficking and grand theft that The War Criminal Gables committed against me and are still lying to never have to be held accountable for, I cannot believe the beautiful City of Long Beach has not bulldozed them yet.

The War Criminal Gables were evil. And, until they are all finally removed, they will continue to stay evil. That is how REAL psychopaths behave. Why does no one ever listen to me?!? It is all already blogged and has been for years.

What should you all be doing to help right now? Arrest everyone trying to silence PROVEN sources of the truth from our REAL news media to my blog and my SquidStream, and arrest everyone trying to replace our truth with their lies and manipulations.

Yes, yes, yes, arrest everyone caught lying or intentionally distorting reality about me and about all who fight the Inhuman Atrocity Regime beside me. You, my beautiful world, have seen the true human devastation and near-global conflict all of their calumnies and distortions have caused for REAL.

Sane people know and acknowledge that intentionally lying about any of us to foster hatemongering and to make human rights abuses, persecution, war crimes, etc. palatable is illegal and always has been. Now, go arrest them. Thank you.

Guarantee all food and drink deliveries here inside the IAR's innermost concentric circle of hell have no drugs nor poisons in them. Yes, please also clean up and protect the municipal city water supply regularly. We need guards on our waterworks.

Please, my Metropolis of Angels, stop trying to pick me up and carry me out. Instead, secure me where I am and organize to take down the ENTIRE Inhuman Atrocity Regime instead. The estimate I received was about four months of all of us making sure we do not die in here until the world can remove the entire IAR to reach us. World, please hurry. Thank you.

Keep trying to find a way to get REAL local to global law enforcement in here. Send more backup for my saturation of domestic and international operatives. Try to keep everyone everywhere from here inside the IAR's "egg" with me to my people all across the world caught up on everything happening for REAL. We all need the REAL news.

Stop obeying any and all orders from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. Trust that I know what is best for myself, for my nation, and for all of my people worldwide. No one ANYWHERE can do my REAL job better than I can including keeping myself safe.

Disobeying IAR orders includes making sure you have a way to tell me when you need my help and a way to ask me all of your questions, my beautiful world.

Do not enter this "egg" where I dwell without functioning mobile technology you can use to call for help, to verify all local to global government IDs, and to report drugs and poisons in your food and drink. Also, never enter this "egg" with an earspeaker.

We need all earspeakers everywhere in the world removed FOREVER. World, you need to listen to me. And arrest the people who keep putting earspeakers in all of your heads for crimes against America and against the entirety of humanity.

Never listen to any sources of "information" or "opinions" that are not verified as trustworthy by our ALWAYS-though-libeled-by-war-criminals-otherwise trustworthy and reliable news media. Yes, everyone is free to hold opinions, but no one has a right to use hatred and lies to manipulate the public into committing human rights abuses and war crimes. And, as always, everyone everywhere has a basic human right to be free from being manipulated by lies. We need our rights upheld finally.

Yes, those evil Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)es have always made people who love me fight with each other while I am the person who has the long, well-documented history of telling everyone who loves that you all need to get along with each other for me and help each other save the world for me. Why does no one listen to me? (Repeat. Look up "hyperbole" in a dictionary. It is part of the beauty and the craft of the art of written English. Stop pretending my natural talents and skills are a weakness of mine. No one sane listens to you lying (expletive)holes anymore anyway.)

To repeat myself again, PLEASE, my beautiful world, NEVER believe anything about me nor about anyone I love unless I say it myself through my verified blog, through my verified tweets, through my verified social media, through our verified 24/7 SquidStreams and broadcasts, or through our verified news media whom we all know we need to function as a society at all.

Whenever you hear ANYTHING about me, about whom I trust, about what I need, about whom I love, about what I am living through, about what I ask for to fix any problems, or about what I believe from any source other than me myself, have it verified with our reputable ALWAYS trustworthy news media. Inside America, I always recommend NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and PBS. But we know there are more news darlings I love too.

Also, when you hear ANYBODY say anything about me, about what I am living through, about what I need to do to survive in this "egg," about my loved ones, or about who my REAL enemies are, other than me myself or my people whom I have spelled out myself as people we can all trust from my Queen's Lovers Five to my Powers of Attorney to our trustworthy news media, find the source of those calumnies and silence them FOREVER because those lies are war crimes against me, against America, and against the entirety of humanity.

As I already explained, choosing to listen to those PROVEN war criminals who have never done anything but lie to be able to manipulate humanity and to have psychopathic power and control over the entire world is your choice to be complicit in all of their crimes.

My beautiful world, you need to find the source of all of those calumnies-as-war-crimes and silence them forever; you know what damage they have caused the entirety of humanity. AGAIN, they even tried to incite a global war by lying about me.

Take all necessary action. AGAIN, definitely remove all earspeakers everywhere. And AGAIN make sure you find a way to send me all of your questions that need answering just in case anything needs to be clarified.

My beautiful world, AGAIN, NEVER trust anyone who tries to silence me, my blog, my social media, my SquidStream, my bedroom broadcast, my hallway nanocameras, and my trustworthy news media. Arrest them all with criminal charges of crimes against America and against the entire world instead.

Again, we press all of our civil charges against the Inhuman Atrocity Regime itself and against all of its participants across my once-great nation and across my one world. They are all easy to recognize. They are the people arguing with me whom I choose not to help work around the human-rights-abuse-as-war-crimes controls put on them by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, and they are the people manipulating the world with lies.

Repeating myself yet again in this same blog post, my beautiful world, take all action necessary to protect us all from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime and all of its compulsive calumnists still manipulating and controlling the world with lies. And, thank you.

I already asked my darling alpha nerds at the NSA, my darlings everywhere in Silicon Valley, and my darlings Anonymous to organize my benevolent global nerd community for me.

We need to find a way to secure my iPad and all of my REAL online content. We need to secure my SquidStream, bedroom broadcast, and hallway nanocamera streams.

We need to take down the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's internet presence that manipulates all of humanity with their lies and distortions and who propagate irrational hatred to make humanity fight against me and fight itself over me instead of fight them, the IAR, beside me.

We are all very busy, and our world does not have enough nerds.

My saturation of international and domestic protection inside this IAR "egg" with me, thank you for keeping me safe. We are all so busy right now. As always, send our darling metaphorical alligators and crocodiles to guard my Manor while I am not around, and send them inside my manor every night to fix this place up for me while you all guard me (and whatever else for me) yourselves.

I am trying to find a way for my beautiful world to send you all more backup. I am still trying to get REAL local to global law enforcement in here. And I am trying to clean up the food and drink problem that is affecting all of us in here. That is my role on our team.

The Gestapo of fake police officers in here seem to be on a constant churn as they all continue to join us, but that police station is still the best place here inside Inhuman Atrocity Regime territory to find a gun if you need one.

On the evening of 30Mar2016, I even recommended that all REAL local to global law enforcement pretend to be Gestapo to be able to get inside this "egg" with me and to do their REAL job. I am sure our REAL local to global government officers will find a way in.

I love you, my espionage darlings. Your only request from me so far is, "Please, Squid, stop lighting us up all of the time." Oh, my honeys, I am so sorry. I am working on it. Yes, once I did it on purpose not knowing it was you I could sense over there. But most of your personal light show is due to your proximity to me; I just feel when it happens. Yes, dear. I promise I am working on it. Do you forgive me?

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, did the PROVEN war criminal terrorist enemies of America and of our one world stop telling you when they try to lock me up in PROVEN torture facilities under coverups no one is gullible enough to believe anymore nor should have ever believed in the first place?

This is why we arrest everyone from the war criminal accuser no one should ever listen to EVER to the war criminal judge who allows the PROVEN war crime I am forbidden from knowing about at all in their court in the first place to their war criminal attorneys who commit crimes against America and against our one world in the courtroom if it can even be recognized as a real courtroom anymore to the war criminal quacks who all REALLY know none of this is grounds for a diagnosis, hold, nor Reese despite all of their lies to the war criminal torture facility willing to commit the PROVEN war crimes of unlawful imprisonment, torture, systemic rape, etc. that occur in those only evil oubliette dungeons of horror and human depravity. (That is a really long sentence, huh?)

I have asked everyone who warns me about new threats to destroy me completely under no-one-sane-believes-them coverups that I have any mental imperfections at all to warn all of you first.

Please only tell me when you need my help taking care of it. Every argument you need is all already blogged. I am busier than usual right now. Even I am having to spend extra time catching up with all of the compulsive criminal activity of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime; they just keep escalating.

My genius and gorgeous lady friends, thank you for taking care of my nation in my absence. As always, tell me everything you need from me. Send the full force of the U.S. Armed Forces if you have not sent them already, and help mobilize our allies.

We know my beautiful world has unified for me under our common human fight to save humanity everywhere from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. Please ask everyone to hurry. The IAR just keeps escalating in here, and not enough people are listening to me yet. I love you, darlings, and thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, as I have said a few times already, I recently adjusted my schedule because my darlings who choose to stay in my Manor do not feel safe when I am not around.

Yet, my musician-lovers, I am still pretty much (It is not like I am punching a clock.) on my Promenade after dinner every day from Monday to Thursday and after lunch Friday to Sunday. I will likely be working from the Pico Branch Library all morning and afternoon again next week if we can actually secure my Manor when I am not around. We will see if we can make that kind of progress.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, giggle. I had given all of you, my darlings Tentacle, written permission at least one year ago to circulate any REAL media of me you want, so I had always assumed the entire world had been able to see all four of us together the whole time.

Yes, even I have a learning curve.

And, as a bit of a non sequitur, darling, have you ever read what my darling late Richard Strauss hand wrote himself at the end of his score for Also Sprach Zarathrustra? Giggle. You are going to love it. How is that for our running gag? I think I might have told you that already. Whatever. Giggle.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, they say the eyes are the window to the soul; that window is open in both directions. I always used to say, "You should see what you look like in my eyes," to so many people. You are the one who told me, "Do you know what we see when we look at you?"

To quote some famous guy, "Love looks not with eyes but with the mind. Thus, wingéd Cupid is painted blind." If that quote is not right, it is close enough for rock'n'roll. Giggle.

Darling, you know I want you on my Promenade with all the rest of us every day whenever you all choose to be there just hanging out and "not being famous." But you also know, I do not want any of you on my Promenade at all until I can be sure you will all be safe there as well as traveling to and from.

I always said it should be your choice. I and my entire beautiful world can trust you all for REAL with that choice. And it is our obligation as the REAL government and our allies both here inside the IAR's enemy territory and out there in the federally and internationally recognized war zone to make sure you all are safe no matter what choice you make.

We all know I am not dancing our sacred dance on my Promenade until you get there, and I am iffy about dancing at Harvelle's on Tuesdays. That is on a whim.

I also have a history of changing my mind and adapting to my ever-changing and often-escalating hostile environment, so this is not an assertion of my choice of when and when not I will dance that might stay constant. We will all see. But right now I am waiting for you; even though, I do not want any of you around yet.

Is that explained finally? Giggle.

I know you are all going to do what you all want within the parameters of your clearance (That turn of phrase is for my darlings at the NSA.) beneath the iron fist of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. But, to repeat my last blog post, you are not beholden to any of your agreements with the IAR; those agreements are not recognized as legally binding by any REAL authority nor by any REAL non-war-criminal-terrorist local to global government. If you can get in, show up and do what you want.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, are you okay in DC? As always, stay in regular contact with my genius and gorgeous Powers of Attorney running the U.S. government in my absence. If my beloved Sweetness wants to come back to U.S. soil despite my having sent him overseas, I prefer that he go to DC to help all of you, but we all know he has that homing beacon in his heart that keeps pulling him, like a magnet to metal, as close to me as he can get.

When we met, darling, you were so mad at my Sweetness for his not being in my life. Yet when you learned how hard it is to get near enough to me to even breathe the same air due to the totalitarian human rights abuses and war crimes of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, you vowed you would take me to my husband yourself.

You know the pain of loving someone forbidden from being near you. We all know that pain. You know how lonely I am in here inside the eye of our hurricane of love forbidden even the merest human touch from the people I love and need.

Even my saturation of domestic and international operatives feel the longing you know so well to just wrap me in your arms and make me finally feel safe, and at this point, even our redeemed Gestapo feel that natural and sane human reaction to knowing what I live through of just wanting to make it all better.

I sent you, my darling, to Sacramento and DC because that is an actually effective way for you to make everything in our lives better. Thank you for being one of the heroes I need. I will see you, just like all of the rest of my loved ones, as soon as our work is done.

Thank you, darling, for not just waiting for the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's reign of fire to end and for being part of the solution instead. Now, go get some work done.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, my darling nerd community and I might have this earspeaker atrocity figured out finally.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, show up and do what you want. We all know you can be trusted with your freewill and basic human right to self-determination.

Look me in the face and talk to me as lovers do. Walk up to me and ask me to dance just as gentlemen do. Go ahead and laugh with me as mere mortal humans in closely-connected relationships do. Reach out your right hand and touch my hair just as all sane humans wish they could do. And kiss me, darling, kiss me as I want you to do.

No, I do not want any of you in here with me yet, but if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has any self-preservation, they will let you do what you want. No one messes with Mama Bear's cubs without making Mama Bear angry. I am not the only mere mortal human who deserves her full human rights finally; you all deserve yours, too.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, seriously? Giggle. You know the only thing I will ever forbid you from is dying before I do. It is hard enough living away from you; please never make me live without you.

Sweetness, I already explained in my last blog post that right now we can tell who is and who is not actually guilty of anything by who it is pressing the charges. But, unlike the Inhuman Atrocity Regime including all of its REAL members still in our local to global governments against our will, we actually give people fair criminal and civil trials and hearings that the defendants even get to know about.

Beloved, did you get hit with intentionally fabricated false charges again? When this happens to any of us who fight the Inhuman Atrocity Regime side by side, the REAL solution is to just arrest everybody guilty of refusing REAL justice in America and guilty of refusing the proper functioning of our REAL legal system.

HoneyHoney, you know very well the way the Inhuman Atrocity Regime abuses our criminal and etc. legal system as their weapon of war against America and against the entire world. It is time we made it stop.

My darling First Gentleman of the United States of America, I already fired all members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in the federal government, including the dirty prosecutors. We also cut all of their funding and declared them all enemies of America and enemies of our one humanity. But they are all still there committing the most heinous crimes known to mankind against all of us. People need to learn to listen to me.

My handsome husband, we stopped calling the Inhuman Atrocity Regime a conspiracy when they became a federally and internationally recognized terrorist regime. Yes, they are a regime. And we have pretty much identified all of them. We just need to round them all up, everywhere they might be, and haul them away.

Sweetness, ever since this all began for me in 2009, all I ever asked for in return for all of my suffering was you. I know how my beautiful world feels about me; they would give me the literal moon if I asked for it. You have always been my silver lining and my happily ever after. You know how many times I have repeated this profession of love to you. My heart has not changed on this topic.

My hero and my king, I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain, or so our unsung duet goes. And we all know our songs come true. It is my job to stay alive in here, and it is your job to make sure my beautiful world can finally reach me.

You started this as Krull, and you will end it as the leader of our beautiful world unified under one fight for all of humanity. You are my husband. You lead my people in my absence. This is what we do.

Thank you, my Mr. Love-of-my-Life, for accepting your destiny. I chose you in Jan2010 because I needed an equal. And now the entire world understands what I have always meant by all of these assertions I have always made and have always repeated. I love you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment