Monday, October 5, 2009

Food Poisoning

Yesterday was mostly delightful... until the food poisoning. Grasshopper, Lee, and I just hung out, ate some soup, and sang some songs last night. I think we all contracted food poisoning. Mine was out of my system before the night was over, but those two seemed to have a slower reaction. I should really call to check on them.

Before the food poisoning attack, I had a mostly wonderful morning and afternoon.  I stopped at the Vesuvio for some morning (Amaretto and) coffee.  I stopped by the Tel-Hi Neighborhood Center for their Breakfast for Books event.  I stopped by the Caffe Trieste for coffee and wi-fi.  I stopped by the Nature Stop to buy a few grocery odds and ends.  All before stopping there at Grasshopper's place for some dinner and singing.

Huh, when I arrived at my shoebox last night after visiting Grasshopper's place, the main screw that holds the lock and handle in the door fell out and landed on the floor. After breakfast and before I paid my rent, I asked my landlord to fix it for me. He is such a sweetheart; he took care of it immediately for me.

I stopped here at the Caffe Trieste to drink some coffee and use the internet. And now, I am off to volunteer at the J. Porter Shaw National Maritime Library. It should be a good day, assuming the city water doesn't get contaminated any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment