Friday, October 9, 2009

Stretchy Stretchy

I am having yet another day when I feel like someone else’s walking chemistry experiment.  I have had this raging hormone imbalance for days now.  I am so choc full of testosterone that my natural ladylike figure, personality, and demeanor are starting to go by the wayside.  I have a sneaky suspicion that some unknown, invisible enemy has been trying to turn me into a violent person by injecting me with testosterone in my sleep.  Well, it didn’t work.  All it has done is make me drink too much and act like a calloused bastard. 

Sitting is Specs last night, I actually found myself going out of my way to be mean to people through brutal honesty.  Once I got drunk enough, though, I wandered into Vesuvio, found the closest Johnny Depp look-a-like, and flirted the living daylights out of him.  It didn’t hurt that he happened to be an old friend of mine and a local musician named Caleb.   He is (still) as cute as can be, though, sadly, has a girlfriend. 

I used to think that my natural, ladylike ways could never been turned asunder.  I was wrong.  Inject me with testosterone and I get obnoxious, mean, and funny-shaped.  Oh well, at least it has helped what I have started to think is an anthrax breakout on my face from living at Carmen’s for two weeks get itself under control.  It also lowered my voice to make me more of a sexy, husky alto.  Most importantly, it couldn’t harm my charms with the menfolk, as any man near me could attest.  It just made shooting the non-charming ones down actually enjoyable. 

I am toying with the idea of going abroad some time in November.  It would be a short trip to someplace affordable.  International travel is easily done on pennies if you know what you’re doing. 

Speaking of travel, I leave for a trip to Gold Country and Yosemite tomorrow morning.  YEY!  It’s a combination wedding reception for very good friends and birthday gift from my parents.  It is going to be so much damn fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment