Thursday, October 1, 2009

Waiting

This is a list of things for which I wait.

1.) Finding a real place to live-- someplace that is not a residence hotel with "co-habitants" in the shared kitchen
2.) Someone to publish (or at least buy) my writing-- be it my memoirs, my fiction, my poetry, my board game, or even my half-baked TV pilot
3.) The City of San Francisco to clean up its water-- I mean, really, children drink this water.
4.) Some form of employment-- preferably writing related or something else suitably intellectual
5.) The voices forced into my head to go away-- You try keeping yourself together with people screaming at you constantly.
6.) A sense of physical safety-- I would like to be able to have a trusted friend touch my hair or back without it making me cringe in pain.
7.) A sense of privacy-- I would like to someday have the security to know that every moment of my life is not watched, listened to, or recorded.
8.) News that someone at the Iowa Board of Medicine actually cared to investigate the medical malpractice I was forced to endure
9.) The FBI to take me seriously when I say that I was physically, emotionally, and mentally wronged and violated while in a psych ward at the University of Minnesota-Fairview this last May
10.) Someone to tell me the truth-- preferably Mr. Johnny Depp

No comments:

Post a Comment