Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An Update to the Things for which I Wait as Posted Here in this Blog on October 1st, 2009...

1.) Finding a real place to live-- someplace that is not a residence hotel with "co-habitants" in the shared kitchen
UPDATE: The "co-habitants" are usually babies as if someone were planting eggs in the microwave. I would still rather have a real home.

2.) Someone to publish (or at least buy) my writing-- be it my memoirs, my fiction, my poetry, my board game, or even my half-baked TV pilot
UPDATE: I am still waiting.

3.) The City of San Francisco to clean up its water-- I mean, really, children drink this water.
UPDATE: I am tired of feeling slowed down, and I am tired of constantly sleeping.

4.) Some form of employment-- preferably writing related or something else suitably intellectual
UPDATE: I don't want my brain to fester. I need to keep sharp with a (as previously stated) suitably intellectual occupation. I would prefer one in another country. I am told that global climate change has left the UK less harsh in the winters.

5.) The voices forced into my head to go away-- You try keeping yourself together with people screaming at you constantly.
UPDATE: The voices are at least quieter now. I would prefer them completely removed.

6.) A sense of physical safety-- I would like to be able to have a trusted friend touch my hair or back without it making me cringe in pain.
UPDATE: I also need to be able to sleep in peace without worrying about being attacked as my REM cycles.

7.) A sense of privacy-- I would like to someday have the security to know that every moment of my life is not watched, listened to, or recorded.
UPDATE: Even "third party" cameras annoy me. Do I need to quote certain US Supreme Court rulings about our right to privacy here, too?

8.) News that someone at the Iowa Board of Medicine actually cared to investigate the medical malpractice I was forced to endure
UPDATE: I need justice to be less slow for the wicked.

9.) The FBI to take me seriously when I say that I was physically, emotionally, and mentally wronged and violated while in a psych ward at the University of Minnesota-Fairview this last May
UPDATE: I know they know. I know how they know. They know I know their faces.

10.) Someone to tell me the truth-- preferably Mr. Johnny Depp
UPDATE: I am still waiting. The truth is enough; however, if the beautiful personality of Mr. Johnny Depp should also choose to woo me (and it is his decision on that, after all), that would be frosting. I do love frosting.

Speaking of frosting, the best way to keep from having to fight these battle on my own is to have someone else take care of--
a.) love through equality and equality through love for all humanity,
b.) ensuring humanity's survival of global climate change without altering any natural cycles of the earth on which we all live (You know, no altering of nature through any biochemical, carbon dioxide-base, or any other molecular or sub-molecular methods.),
and
c.) educating our world about other cultures and all of their inherent beautiful aspects in order to save us all.
What did you expect me to say? Take the US off of its petroleum dependency? Not that I would complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment