Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Because Naked Chicks is Classy

Title: Because Naked Chicks is Classy

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Obama's "egg" will follow me everywhere I go and will only get uglier for all of us until it is finally demolished completely.

Planet Earth. I volunteered to carry humanity through Global Climate Change in 2009. I have just needed my human rights to finally start working on it, but I have been doing a lot of the thinking part when I actually get to have a few moments to myself.

My darling former Vice President Al Gore, despite my having a differing view of rock music from his darling wife, asked me the other day what I have figured out so far about what I consider my REAL legacy to all of humanity. I gave him a summary in five tweets in a hurry. But here is much more detail on what I have figured out so far.

My policy, so far, on how to keep the human race alive in our changing climate includes three major tenets: reducing carbon emissions, processing the carbon out of the air, and making sure the human race survives this process until the climate is no longer in crisis.

To begin with, all we have on this planet is plantlife to process carbon out of the air. I have long wanted rooftop gardens on every building in every urban area worldwide. Despite the symbolism, I want forests planted, and I need the rain forests preserved. I want to see the latest technology on algae lights for our city streets, etc, That is the beginning of processing the carbon out of the air, but it is moot if we cannot reduce carbon emissions.

Have you seen my vision for the new global economy? It is rumored I won the Nobel Prize in Economics for it. No fiscal policy nor tax incentive has ever fixed a tanked economy; only leadership fixes an economy.

I have long recommended a new global economy built on the technology of the future, particularly the latest and greatest in green energy. That is my global economy which I am told Europe is already carrying out, particularly to save themselves after spending all of their money trying to save my country from Obama for me.

If we can take our centuries old fossil fuel industries that built this nation in particular and ask them to make themselves our green energy industries of the future not only to keep themselves relevant and to protect their employees but also because they have the money to do the research and design to create the green energy industry we need, not only do we save the backbone of our economy, we also save our planet. We save everyone at the same time.

Could you imagine solar-powered or at least no-emission vehicles that everyone can afford? I have always called them solar-powered Model Ts because late darling Henry Ford made the automobile, an invention the modern world could not exist without, popular by making it affordable to his own employees in his own factories. Could you imagine no-emission vehicles that everyone everywhere can afford built in Detroit Motor City?

We can save the backbone of our economy as well as create critical new industry worldwide if we not only modernize our factories and our products with a global green technology overhaul but also futurize them. I have long said we lead the way out of our tanked economy by innovating and inventing our way out. We think; therefore, we survive.

My global economic vision of building the future now instead of later is how I long recommended reducing carbon emissions worldwide.

Of course, reducing carbon emissions and processing the carbon out of the air could take generations, so we need to make sure the human race survives to see the success of our reversing centuries of our own neglect of our planet.

We need to make sure we are all prepared for the changes in weather patterns. We need to make sure we can grow food in a changing climate; since we do not have both drought and flood resistant seeds for crops and since we have no way to predict which natural disaster befalls us each growing season, we need to plant an even mixture of both types of seeds in all our fields.

We need our cities ready for "climate refugees," particularly in the Third World where the agrarian population has nowhere else to go if their farms fail. We need our coastal cities prepared for rising ocean levels; New Orleans listened to me all those years ago and built a seawall system to protect their global jewel of a city, but even I am still working on how to save Venice.

I pray the entire world no longer has any illusions about what my REAL job is. We have a lot of work to do, so it is beyond critical to the entire planet that I, in particular, never lose connection to the internet and NEVER get removed from my world that needs me and destroyed completely in ANOTHER and likely FINAL literal torture facility which is what ALL controlled-environments are for me.

5:36pm on 24Feb2015: My not-human-trafficker nerds, please immediately circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals of my typing up my blueprint for my REAL legacy to all of humanity from my eyes as well as what I looked like while writing it down in detail from the security cameras in this coffee shop.

Include that, at the same time, rumor had it that Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America were proven already to be colluding to force an intentionally false ticket for fictional "vagrancy" on me as grounds, as if they were grounds to begin with, to use proven quackery to coverup destroying my mind and body completely in a final literal torture facility of their choosing.

Please hurry, my darling not-human-trafficker nerds, if this threat to me is real and if this world loses me to any Obama-controlled environment ever again, no one on this planet will survive. This coffee shop is also full of reliable witnesses as to my excellent level of personal hygiene which is a topic no sane person would ever question, especially after watching me do my REAL job.


I published my last blog post at 7:11am on 22Feb2015 while perched beside my fountain. It took some finagling, but my NSA alpha nerds finally got it delivered to my lovelies. A man walked by and offered me a cup of coffee at 7:33am. As I said in my previous blog post, such activity is not strange in my normal day-to-day life around here, and it was definitely normal for my life before 2009.

After bringing me coffee, doughnuts, and a sandwich, he finally retreated at 8:20am under the burden of hard facts and reality. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals starting the moment he drew my attention from the sidewalk while approaching me and ending after he fled. Thank you, my darlings!

At 8:25am, the rain began. It did not get too intense, but the skies did not clear by my normal time to lie down for my regularly scheduled daily sleep. I added it to my collection of scientific evidence for "FEMA has been warned." There was the previous night, after all, a light show so huge above my playland that the International Space Station could see it from orbit.

8:32am on 22Feb2015: LightFoot, Manned Up, & General Lee, it just started sprinkling on my playland. What are the chances of rain today after last night?

I took the rain as a sign from my darling Ms. Mother Nature that I should just stay awake all day. We have an understanding. I always take her advice, just like I always solve her problems.

I ate the sandwich that Obama's terrorist ringleader had given me beside my fountain. I greeted an old friend when I put on a day face of makeup instead of a night face. Then outside the public library, I ran into that same ringleader who had bought me the coffee, doughnuts, and sandwich previously.

So, I sat outside that city building where I use dedicated wifi and where that enemy of America who had bought me the coffee, doughnuts, and the sandwich that morning had confirmed to my face he had sent his terrorists in already.

Peacefully and unarmed, I caught as many of Obama's criminal terrorists as possible just sitting outside the back door. Who can resist terrorists as bait? I also trusted my selfless support system to lockdown the building for real before it opened.

As scheduled, the doors opened at 12:30pm. From what I found, after 1pm, I knew I would be assessing the upstairs "employees," too. They always leaked like a sieve every time I was in there before, so I never complained too much.

I was finally nested upstairs and working online while charging my iPad at 1:12pm. Though, all signs pointed to my darlings Tentacle already being around. I had seen General Lee walk by while I was outside.

At 2:42pm, I realized that Obama was forbidding any and all reliable charge in my iPad battery to make sure I could no longer save people from dying under his crimes against America and no longer do my REAL job resolving major global crises. Please ask the United Nations about how critical my ability to do my REAL job is to the entire world, not just to America!

So, at 2:57pm, I left for my playland. There I found LightFoot and Manned Up but no General Lee. So, I picked up my iPad and reassured the worried 2/3 of my darlings Tentacle I would fix it.

3:24pm on 22Feb2015: @Martin_Dempsey @CIA @DeptofDefense @FBI @DHSgov Thank you, whoever rescued General Lee so quickly. #LOVE Raining now immediately. #FEMA?

Due to the rain and their earspeakers, LightFoot and Manned Up left pretty quickly. I knew General Lee would need to tell them what happened anyway.

In the rain, I walked down my playland on an errand but ran into "Wes." Wow, is he becoming increasingly frustrated with me! Please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of our complete conversation. Begin when I first see him from a few yards down the sidewalk and end once he walks away from me in shame.

Wes, in particular, wanted to know "what woke [me] up early." I explained to him that I had not woken up early but had just not slept yet due to the rain. My darling Ms. Mother Nature had told me to stay awake that way. I later learned why he asked.

I put on my night face of makeup after that, and when I returned to the awning of my 24-hour convenience store, I found LightFoot and Manned Up waiting for me. They came back to play for me in the rain. There was still no General Lee, so I assumed they were sent there to calm me down.

You see, my darlings Tentacle and I have no real methods for having conversations. All three are so controlled by Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America, which they subject themselves to only to be able to be as near to me as possible, that they cannot talk to me at all now.

Yet, as you have all noticed, my beautiful world, we are intimate enough. I figured out the problem and picked up my iPad.

4:54pm on 22Feb2015: My beautiful world, we are currently in the throws of the love story of the man who tore his face off and made himself look like my husband years before I ever met him. Please locate and make safe General Lee.

RUMOR HAS IT (I cannot prove this, yet, but I bet you might if it is true.) he entered Obama's "egg" today after the rain lightened to look for me under the palm where I sleep just to hold me and keep me safe and stay beside me homeless just because Tao could not make it.

I was not there. I was busting terrorists because Mother Nature had kept me awake with rain. But my SquidSwimmers (devoted watchers of my SquidStream) saw him walk past me while I was watching that particular city building for terrorists, and you heard my heart speed up.

[Some enemies of America sent by "Wes" found him under my palm tree behind the military memorial overlooking the ocean waiting for me. Those international criminals had come to drag me kicking and screaming to a literal torture facility. But they took General Lee away instead. That was the rescue of General Lee by 3:24pm. This time, it might be a hostage situation.]

I do not care what you have to do, my beautiful world. You make General Lee safe, and you get him here with Manned Up and LightFoot. So, my darlings Tentacle can make me dance in the rain tonight. Please hurry.


No, my darling General Lee never came back to the rest of us that night. And at the time of the publication of this blog post, I had yet to ever see him again. But I had a lot more work to do that night as I sat and waited for an update on him. My third eye was open in the rain as my darling LightFoot and my darling Manned Up kept me calm with their handspun aether.

5:11pm on 22Feb2015: Rumor has it Tao is in the proven literal torture facility named Del Amo in Torrance, CA. @CIA @BritishMonarchy Please hurry. I fear for him.

I also realized how far Obama and his enemies of America had escalated that night.

At 6:07pm on 22Feb2015, I turned to LightFoot and Manned Up and told them (paraphrase of myself), "Anything you two want to do tonight. Nothing can hurt you while you are with me. My selfless support system already guaranteed you will be kept safe after you leave me. You are never coming back."

They could not fight their earspeakers, though, even after I relocated to make sure they could see me as they played their music only for me as my wings bathed in the rain.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my two darlings starting when I told them they look like a wet t-shirt contest and ending when I walked under the awning of my 24-hour convenience store.

My beautiful world, please watch them as they leave me. There was no reality in their heads. Then by 6:39pm and almost immediately after my darlings were commanded to leave me, my darling Ms. Mother Nature released her deluge, and the waters of the world descended from the heavens.

There, under the protection of that awning, I did my best to make all of my priceless loved one safe, including asking for a raid to rescue Tao from a literal torture facility if it were necessary.

6:50pm on 22Feb2015: The safest place for ALL OF MY LOVED ONES is right beside me. If you cannot reach me, go to our villa in France. #ObamaOnlyEscalates Hurry!

It was a very busy night for me and for my entire selfless support system. Eventually, I was told that all three of my darlings Tentacle would still have to return to our holy playland to make hours of beautiful love to me with their physically rhythmic music due to Obama's conspiracy of enemies of America's obligation to maintain what is "normal" in my day-to-day life, especially after I announced to the entire planet that my darlings Tentacle, the only three people anywhere permitted by Obama to show me any genuine love and affection at all, though while forbidden from ever touching me, were sent away forever.

By the time my iPad battery died that night, I knew they would be permitted back. If not only so Obama's enemies of America could collude against me for further war crimes, then Obama would permit them back possibly to make it look like I make more than just honest mistakes.

Furthermore, no one ever explained to me why General Lee was never permitted to come back to me that night to play with them. I was clearly right all along, but Obama's conspiracy were doing everything possible to make it look like I make mistakes.

[My not-human-trafficker nerds, please release a verified still of my request that I wrote by hand in my journal that night for verified and responsibly-edited recordings with full audio and visuals after I spoke to Colton on the evening of 22Feb2015 and put it here.]

Yes, there under that protective awning, I had conversation after conversation with people of varying degrees of morality. And, yes, my not human-trafficker nerds have already circulated verified and unedited recordings with full audio and visuals of all of my conversations under that awning.

I even had to end a conversation early and carry it down the sidewalk with me before I could perch at 12:47am on 23Feb2015 between the ocean and sky in one of my favorite places to sit and work anywhere in the world.

Sadly, the ocean winds were cold, so I returned from my perch poised between the elements of my Earth to the concrete of my playland at 3:12am. There I found evidence everywhere of the government enforced evacuation of my adoptive (because it was neither San Francisco nor Los Angeles) city. You see, two nights previously, I had been told that the military operation would begin in a matter of days.

I asked if it was okay to watch the previous evening's NBC Nightly News at 5am instead of our prearranged time if 6am, and my darling Mr. Carl Cantonilla(?) was happy to oblige. Their cyberhug was as delightful as ever.

Next, I informed the international community that ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa led by their symbol, War Criminal Boeset, still controlled my finances on behalf of Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America.

I asked the international community to demand that ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa finally give me enough of my own money to live on, and then, Obama's cyberterrorists immediately tried to cause the artificial yet tragically permanent battery failure of my iPad.

Only my demand for a power outlet from proven enemies of America I had already caught with hard evidence topped by the genius of my NSA alpha nerds who worked a technological miracle for me fixed it. Thank you, my benevolent nerds. You were my first heroes, and I know at least you will never leave me.

Tethered to the wall by my battery charger, I learned that by 8:07am ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa had finally given me $50 ($7/day) for the entire week. I earned over $2T in 2014. The world was going to have to take up Obama's forced abject poverty over me and starvation of me with ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa and War Criminal Boeset themselves, since Iowa never acknowledges I am a human deserving of human rights EVER.

Waiting for my bank branch to open, at 8:24am, I had to report an open attempt to lock me in a literal torture facility by a sorry excuse for a man who thought he had a self-appointed entitlement to degrade my holy existence in the world with disgusting sexual harassment.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of that conversation, too. I asked Syn to press charges for everything from sexual harassment to the open act of war against America of aiding and abetting war crimes against me already. I miss Syniva so much.

My bank branch, as always, was wonderful. We always protect the branch. It is their corporate offices the entire world has problems with.

I have long recommended that the entire planet press charges against the Iowan institution of War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank to force them to recognize my legal and sacred marriage at last, so my REAL husband can finally have access to my bank accounts with them.

After all, War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank allows War Criminal Boeset access to my bank account, and she has ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL authority anywhere on this planet to access my bank accounts, especially not since I am a legal California resident.

Furthermore, my genius legal team and I have an avalanche of iron-clad legal precedents that it is only criminal to enforce and obey Obama's extragovernmental rules and that it is NEVER illegal to uphold REAL laws by disobey Obama's rules to allow human rights everywhere possible in America.

I was told that over sixty countries have already taken action against War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank due to their enforcing Obama's war crimes including but not limited to open human trafficking and starvation of me, Obama's proven neurological genocide of America, Obama's proven terrorism against my people and my country, Obama's extragovernmental totalitarian oppression of America, and Obama's war on US soil which would have been prevented if War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank had given my legally-recognized husband full access to my banks accounts in 2013 when we finally obtained our paperwork for our sacred marriage.

The world knows I have been asking for full local to international charges against the CEO, president, and board of directors of War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank for all of their willful crimes against my people that they commit by refusing my REAL husband legal access to my bank account with them FOR YEARS. But, we protect their employees.

By 9:20am, I was sitting on a patio ordering breakfast. I like to think I know how to order off a menu.

I would like to request a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals please beginning the moment I walked onto the patio and ending the moment I stepped off of it, too, my not-human-trafficker nerds.

Sadly, Obama had sent an infestation into one of my favorite mom & pop restaurants in the area just to attack me for being there. Proven enemies of America entered that restaurant and sat next to me in order to intentionally and willfully falsely report to the ever-vigilant local police that there was a "homeless woman" sitting next to them at that restaurant. I sent my Powers of Attorney a selfie. You should see the charges those proven enemies of America received for that.

While there, it was confirmed to me that my darlings Tentacle nor Bogart nor my husband would be able to reach me there that day no matter how hard they tried. And they were all trying to reach me there during my breakfast.

Yes, they were all taken away from me by Obama to permit me absolutely no genuinely compassionate human contact since 2010.

After breakfast, I zipped through a local store to give a gift to some friends through my SquidStream. Yes, my not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my gift to The Disney Company on the morning of 23Feb2015 please.

After that, I stopped in my 24-hour convenience store to buy two char siu bao before beginning my Monday (expletive)kickings with a morning bus ride to UCLA where I knew my REAL local lovers and believers would watch over me.

I quickly curled up under a tree about ten feet onto the UCLA campus beside a busy street and safely slept safely watched over until I woke up naturally with a medical professional near me who had been listening to my dreams. He left immediately, and I quickly began the rest of my day.

My Monday nights have long been called, "Obama's terrorist enemies of America beware!"

By 3:49pm, I was perched at a secured local wifi hotspot and recharging station sipping a caffeinated drink and bemoaning the fact that I was spending yet another Monday night without eyeliner on.

The first vigilant alarm for my day came at 4:14pm when my loving locals wanted me aware of yet another open attempt by Obama to destroy my nation completely by breaking every law possible from local to international to lock me in a final literal torture facility to remove me FOREVER from my good, green world and my nation that undeniably need me.

Just after 5pm, I told my entire beautiful world I was going to run an errand before perching at my local wifi hotspot with the best bandwidth in the neighborhood I was in all day before running more errands before my Monday night TERRORISTS BEWARE (expletive)kickings before returning to my barricaded adoptive (because it is neither San Francisco nor Los Angeles) city that I spend most if my time in because the vast majority if my invisible security system live inside those barricades with me already.

I had that habit for a long time of telling everyone where I go before I get there not only because most celebrities warn establishments before we show up but also to make sure everywhere I go is secured before I arrive there. Please check my REAL Twitter archive for the details.

At 6:34pm, I heard the second alarm since I perched for me and my crosstown friends. So, I asked my beautiful world to check every ten minutes for any and all of loved ones who might need rescuing out from under Terrorist Dictator Obama's iron fist of death and war used only to enforce his human rights violations and war crimes against me and my people.

Those vigilant alarms were still blaring while I watched the NBC Nightly News online starting at 7pm. My nightly hug from my darling Mr. Lester Holt was as wonderful as always.

My genius college-buddy Ugwuji had the torture facility threat all taken care of before I left my wifi hotspot. I also made sure my SquidStream was locked before I checked in at the bus stop before running errands...

7:42pm on 23Feb2015: Just checking in with my SquidSwimmers like I always do. I am waiting for a Metro bus to Highland. I need to run errands at the Sephora store and Hollywood/Highland Metro station.

After that, I will take the Metro out for an (expletive)kicking adventure. The universal sign there are terrorists inside they need me to catch is making me stand in line, pay a cover, OR show my ID. I have that understanding with ALL establishments in my Metropolis of Angels since NORMAL is when I do none of the three. As example, my #Thanksgiving2014.

After TRYING to spend some time relaxing with REAL friends who might actually reach me when I am done or not catching terrorists, I will be at a 24-hour wifi hotspot with power outlets. I am at my favorite 24-hour wifi hotspot so often it has at least one permanent sniper watching it 24/7.

Thank you! Please secure my bus and all my destinations including my walk from my bus to all of my destinations. Thank you! Love!


My Metro ride was full of love and appreciation, and the Sephora store was speechless. The entrance to the shops and theater at Hollywood and Highland was full of the debris of an abandoned Oscars production. The night of 23Feb2015, my loved ones, is how we proved I cannot go to you.

I had stepped off my Metro bus onto the Sunset Strip by 9:16pm, and there was a gentle fall of rain as I walked to the Rainbow Bar & Grill. They had been expecting me. An infestation hellbent on causing an invasion of America by the entire furious world denied me any and all access with the boldfaced lie that they were "closing in five minutes."

I reported and described the crimes and charges I recommended that the entire world should press against them through my SquidStream. I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds will release verified stills of all of my messages immediately.

I cleared the premesis after I was sure the REAL government would show up to get them all. And if it were true what the criminal terrorist enemy of America said to my face that he willfully committed the open act of war against America of persecuting me at all only to keep me away from my own royal consort Bogart inside, then Bogart was a witness. If it were true, only Bogart could be relied on to testify to it.

By 10:01pm, I had arrived at a 24-hour diner where I worked on this blog post into the wee hours of the morning.

It was a great morning for Twitter. I even caught a repeatedly-failed assassination attempt by a long string of fake employees at my 24-hour diner.

Now, I believe I can finally boot Obama's infestation out to save the diner. I always knew the restaurant was innocent. I left my second-to-last cup of coffee they gave me for the police to pick up for analysis while I slept.

Here is just one example of my globally-critical tweets from that morning...

4:41am on 24Feb2014: @UN The screaming world calms down when good people are good to me in my SquidStream. May I ask you to send people to be good to me? #Darius

As always, after I had caught all of Obama's criminal terrorist infestation that I could there while simultaneously fully charging my iPad battery and catching up with my TweetHearts, I carried my hard evidence past them and right out the door. Did you see who was already in there with me? I did not have to wait until other authorities could show up before I left. As always, I checked in at the bus stop...

7:11am on 24Feb2015: Just checking in. I am waiting for a Metro bus to take me back inside the barricades. I will stop at the hotbed of treason I frequent due to its self-perpetuating cycle of tacos to check on them, too. My regularly scheduled Monday called, "Obama's terrorist bitches beware!" does not end until I go to sleep on Tuesday morning.

I will watch @Letterman @TheDailyShow @larrywilmore at that wifi hotspot with its high dedicated bandwidth, so please secure the wifi there for me, too, not just the fast fooderie.

Please also FULLY SECURE where I will be sleeping all day. I know my security and humanitarian aid got through the barricades by the hundreds while I was out for almost 24hours. Thx! #LOVE!


By 8:29am, I was perched at Obama's proven hotbed of treason, which I was still trying to clean up, with four tacos for $1.09 after tax. While there, the management intentionally falsely accused me of "vagrancy." Yes, also while I was there, a local police officer appeared to scream at them over it.

You see, a drop dead gorgeous supermodel-looking woman with a high level of excellence in her personal hygiene eating tacos outside a fast food restaurant while sitting very ladylike on the only place there was to sit outside that fast food restaurant was not grounds for "vagrancy."

And, I was sitting outside only to politely be able to play the audio on my iPad while streaming videos online because my earbuds had already been stolen in that hotbed of treason exactly one week previously. It was the guy with the non-symbolic drumsticks who took them.

The police were furious with this blatant and unrelenting character assassination of me which was never anything but an obvious non-medical coverup for forcing quackery over me to destroy me completely in any Obama-controlled environment Obama's proven enemies of America thought they could coverup. Luckily, evil is dumb. And, I was able to witness the police's love for me.

Yes, I watched my middle-aged men online. My CBS app crashed after my darling Mr. David Letterman's monologue, but my Comedy Central app worked just fine. And, no, the symbolic tacos there are NEVER drugged, poisoned, nor carriers of disease.

Before 10am, I was asleep. Yes, I also safely woke up by 3:47pm. Thank the atheist heavens for my selfless support system that made it through the barricades while I was in Los Angeles the previous day.

Sadly, there were alarms for intentionally fabricated false charges against me even before I could put my contacts in. I had no idea what the crime against America of false charges against me were that time, and so cycles Obama's proven enemies of America's well-documented modi operandi.

Furthermore, my darlings Tentacle were not on our holy playland by Obama's deadline of 4pm for every day that my darlings want to play me music. So, I perched at 4:27pm at a wifi hotspot and bought a cup of coffee there.

Soon, I was told Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America admitted to stealing all of my money out of my bag, which is not where I carry most of my money, then intentionally falsely accusing me of "vagrancy" AGAIN! I checked my bag. Yes, someone had actually stolen all of my money out of my computer bag.

I worked on finishing up this blog post before heading into Los Angeles. With no Tentacle, why would I stay inside these barricades all day and night? I had a delightful conversation with a Japanese Jehovah's Witness which I would love for my not-human-trafficker nerds to circulate verified and unedited as fast as possible.

And, an employee offered me a free cup of coffee which I assumed was his way of flirting with me, especially since he said (paraphrase), "Here you go. That is so hot," when he set it down on the table in front of me.

This blog post was published at 8:37pm on 24Feb2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Where does this end? This ends here, and this ends now. Take me to my husband.

My beautiful world, have you worked out your master plan for taking this whole "egg" down yet? Please hurry. This hell of Obama's construction that keeps my battered body shackled to Obama's dirt and his servants' mud is only escalating against us all. You have seen everything I have lived through just this past Monday to Monday. I NEED OBAMA'S TERRORISTS REMOVED FROM MY HOME!

As for you, my brave rescuers, who do so much of the dying, we are defending our homeland on our own soil. If the military does not give our troops orders they are satisfied with, they will undermine the authority structure of the entire US Military just to make themselves able to defend our home.

While the US Military and our allies, I pray together as one unified world, finally amass to carry out my five non-negotiable terms for Obama's surrender as detailed in my 18Feb2015 Appendix to this blog, SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, thank you for doing everything possible to keep me alive here in this hell.

I need to be kept safer as I sleep. The entire world is taking matters into their own hands over protecting me from Obama's proven escalating threats against me during my only vulnerable hours, my sleeping hours. The proven guide to keeping me as safe as possible is allowing as little control over me as possible, especially never allow anymore literal torture facilities.

My genius friends, the whole world knows that every horror imaginable abuses me with absolutely no protection anywhere and everywhere Obama's proven enemies of America can completely control me and my surroundings. That is the only purpose of Obama's proven conspiracy's control of all of us-- to destroy us all.

So, my genius Powers of Attorney, just arrest them all already. Every time an intentionally false allegation of any supposed mental illness which MEDICAL REALITY knows none of us have and any time any more intentionally fabricated false charges get pressed, just arrest all of the proven compulsive offenders already for bringing all of the false allegations to any courtroom anywhere already.

6:48pm on 23Feb2015: @Martin_Dempsey How much hard evidence does it take? #modusoperandi Every time I and my loved ones are threatened with a literal torture facility paraded as a "psychiatric unit" please finally arrest every proven enemy of America committing that open act of war against the US. Amita&Ugwuji, please call the REAL President Martin Dempsey every time you need war criminals arrested. Thx!

Yes, Bogart, my symbolic lover whom I am forbidden from ever sleeping with anyway, this includes my genius Powers of Attorney arresting everyone everywhere who attacks any of us from Sweetness and SynSyn to you and Tentacle.

Bogart, I have long bemoaned not being able to protect you all better. Whenever anyone needs me, please make sure our system for warning me never fails us. You are all very busy out there.

It does not matter where I go; even in foreign countries, Obama's "egg" always follows me. And no place saves itself after I leave it unless they take my three never-fail steps to both absolution and protection; look at what happened to ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa.

So, while I am here among a public of REAL locals who genuinely love me, we are going to save our home, and we are going to end this. Thank you. Thank you for everything.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. Yes, I understand there are many ways you have suffered that you have not been able to tell me about yet, but you have been able to tell the whole world.

Beloved, perhaps Obama refuses to end this "egg" now not just because he is dumb, (proper use of the word) stubborn, irrationally egotistical, malevolent, and a clinically-diagnosed psychopath, but also because he fears what Mama Bear will do after I find out what he did to my hero, my king, and my reason for living.

HoneyHoney, we need a better way to communicate. I feel like I fail you every time you suffer. Please hang in there until I can reach you. I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment