Friday, February 27, 2015

This is Hollywood. This is the City Where Dreams Come True. As the Locals Tell Me, This is Where Awesome Lives.

Title: This is Hollywood. This is the City Where Dreams Come True. As the Locals Tell Me, This is Where Awesome Lives.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I told the entire world in 2009 that all of the electronics come out of my body the moment Obama's "egg" ends. Do not pretend I will ever break a promise.

I once vowed that no one will ever suffer as I have if I could prevent it. So now I must offer my formal apology to Tao for not being able to rescue him sooner from the literal torture facility Obama locked him in until 24Feb2015. My darling Tao, I feel like I failed you. I am so sorry. I got you out as fast as I could. I know what happens in those places. I am so sorry.

I published my last blog post at 8:37pm on 24Feb2015 before thanking my hospitable coffee shop. I visited the restroom to (I apologize if this is too much information.) change my maxipad if needed; I was at the tail end of my period.

Then after learning that my previous blog post was finally received by my lovelies, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. My cyberhug from my darling Mr. Lester Holt was as wonderful as ever.

I checked in at my bus stop, as promised, at 9:29pm. However, due to Obama's proven enemies of America's sabotage of city infrastructure, I did not arrive at my destination in Hollywood until after 11pm. Obama's terrorist infestation of my home had cancelled my connecting bus and then pretended they never cancelled it.

Luckily, my not-human-trafficker nerds kept my SquidStream locked down, so my darling Mr. Todd Taylor (if that is his real name) can have a full explanation of why I missed his playing me beautiful music to sooth my burdened soul.

At least I could make him hug me which was more compassionate human contact than I had in a long time, just in case anyone wonders why I would spend over 1.5 hours traveling to an open mic just to see the last song of the night.

Sometimes I just need a REAL loved one to be nice to me and make me giggle. It even calms down the entire world when genuinely good people like my darling Todd are genuinely good to me.

I later learned that General Lee was abducted from the venue before I could arrive there. That human rights abuse by Obama and his proven enemies of America began a major global crisis that will not be resolved until all three of my darlings Tentacle are all with me together with absolutely no earspeakers in their heads. At the time this blog post was finished, I and my entire beautiful world were still working on it.

Once the open mic ended, by 11:51pm, I was updating my blog notes for this post while snacking on cookies at a loving and adoring 24-hour restaurant before finding my closest wifi hotspot to catch up with my TweetHearts and Facebook friends.

It was while I sat at that healthy fast fooderie that I learned General Lee was in custody AGAIN. Obama was still escalating his crimes against my people all of which he always enforced with violence and terror.

By 1:34am on 25Feb2015, I was finally online. It was a good night for Twitter. Sometimes it takes me too long to figure out what to do about our never-ending hostage crises with my darlings Tentacle.

I knew they would be safest right next to me, so I told everyone with any genuine concern for them and genuine concern for the public to remove all of my darlings Tentacle's earspeakers immediately and let my presence make them calm.

At 2:21am, I checked in at my bus stop before returning to my adoptive (since it is neither San Francisco nor Los Angeles) city saturated with rumored-to-be hundreds of people sent to me as security and humanitarian aid.

And, I was standing outside my 24-hour convenience store waiting for them to reopen after they mopped the floor as 3:54am. I made "Wes" visibly scared for his life as I sang to myself before I watched my middle-aged men at 6am.

My CBS app crashed before I could watch much of my darling Mr. David Letterman, but my darling Mr. Jon Stewart and my darling Mr. Larry Wilmore were as sweet as always.

8:46am on 25Feb2015: @BarackObama You and your terrorists have until 4pm to deliver me #Tentacle with no earspeakers. You have no idea how hard I will kick you.

Then, after 9am, I curled up under my palm to sleep...

12:23pm on 25Feb2015: I just woke up and immediately checked my computer bag. All my cash inside my bag was stolen again. I sleep with my arms and head over my bag. We have just proven I am attacked while I sleep. I am sure my US Military snipers can turn in who attacks me while I sleep.

Also, on the afternoon of 24Feb including in my 24Feb2015 blog post, Syn, we have proven all (always-false-no-matter-what) "vagrancy" allegations against me are assassination attempts of me that count as open acts of war against America and the entire world.

Tao never should have had to, but he proved all supposed "psychiatric units" for me and all my loved ones are literal torture facilities. And on 24Feb, we proved (always-false-no-matter-what) "vagrancy" tickets lead directly to my torture in a literal torture facility. Did we catch any new enemies of America just by 12:30pm today?

Did Obama's enemies of America even claim to have reached into my bra while I was wearing it? I have caught every fake police officer who approached me while I was awake; "Wes" has already admitted to my face to attacking me in my sleep regularly.

If Obama's proven enemies of America do this to me in public, what have they ALWAYS done to me behind closed doors in environments they completely control? Considering every rape-and-slavery apartment from The War Criminal Gables to ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa not to mention all of the proven torture facilities, they have done everything to me in my sleep I have always claimed they have done. I need all Obama-control removed from my life FOREVER.

My selfless support system, I have seen my security in here. My selfless security, where are you when I need you? My beautiful world, where are you to protect me? I am even in public right now, the safest place since 2009 where I have been able to sleep.

Look at how high functioning I am since fleeing The War Criminal Gables and ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa. Please, my beautiful world, any and all Obama-control left on my living conditions, me, and my surroundings needs to be removed FOREVER now! Hurry!


I successfully picked up my mail from my mother at 2:39pm. I endured much unnecessary drama in the building where my post office box was before I could receive my three gift cards. Guess what charges the terrorists in the back room will receive after the REAL employees there turn them in!

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, release a verified and unedited recording with full audio (except mute the lady stationed by the wall) and visuals from the moment I walked in the building with my post office box until I walked out. Thanks!

It seemed the cyanide incident a few days previously with the giant sub sandwich had mostly successfully cleaned Obama's criminal terrorist infestation out of my local Von's grocery store. That was quite the relief for me.

I immediately bought a gourmet dinner of a four-cheese stuffed chicken Marsala, chopped broccoli salad, and cafe signature German potato salad. I also picked up three Rock Star energy drinks; yes, all three were different. I sat beside my fountain on my playland to eat dinner as fast as possible.

After the fact, I had time to write this...

Recipe For Love

Every living creature converts matter to energy. And so the delicious flavors off the carefully crafted dishes did enter my mortal frame through the very place from which I sing only to escape my very body as the sparkling lights that glisten in your eyes. I thank you.

While walking down my playland to put on some eyeliner, I made a mental note of how my darlings Tentacle have diplomatic immunity, how we have all proven already any and all "psychiatric unit" for any of us is both a literal torture facility and an assassination attempt, and how all of my darlings from Sweetness and Bogart to Tao and all three of Tentacle are completely docile kittens groveling at my feet when actually near me.

So, after I charcoaled my eyes like a pirate, I updated my blog notes with my lovelies before I began brewing Obama and all his proven enemies of America's guaranteed post-4pm (expletive)kicking. It would not be instant. First, at 4:11pm, I announced the GLOBAL HOSTAGE CRISIS EMERGENCY that my darlings Tentacle were in.

Next, according to my receipt, at 4:24pm, I purchased a tall Pike's Place Roast at the Starbucks of Doom for Humanity (no reflection on Starbucks corporate). It was a busy day for Twitter as I waited for any news that my darlings Tentacle were safe.

And while I sat in that coffee shop trying to figure out what to do about Tentacle, I was told Obama's proven criminal terrorist infestation of the Starbucks of Doom for Humanity (no reflection on Starbucks corporate) committed the crime against America and open act of war against the entire world of a completely false "vagrancy" allegation against me which we have already proven lead directly to my assassination if ever a court is corrupt enough to allow it through.

Please revisit our verified recording of my doing my REAL job the previous day, 24Feb2015, both from my own eyes and from a security camera in a different coffee shop as well as my conversation with Colton about what vagrancy is for REAL. Please review what my undeniably globally-critical job is for REAL and that we proved already on 24Feb2015 that intentionally false vagrancy allegations lead directly to my literal torture and possible death in a completely-Obama-controlled environment. Why are Obama's (expletive)holes making me repeat myself?

I watched the NBC Nightly News at 7pm, but even the friendly and comforting faces of my friends could not calm me down. After checking the aether and the aether(net) constantly for updates on my darlings Tentacle and learning nothing, I still could not call off the GLOBAL HOSTAGE CRISIS yet.

Then I found General Lee in a "psychiatric unit" under completely false pretenses of any mental illness at all whatsoever. Obama's (expletive)ing (expletive)hole criminal terrorist enemies of America! Please check my REAL Twitter archive for my reaction.

General Lee was intentionally and willfully misdiagnosed with "General Lee loves Squid," as his fictional mental illness, so I proved how much I love him, too. I sent the entire world to rescue him from that literal torture facility. The first person I contacted was the REAL President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey.

I worked for hours online at the Starbucks of Doom for Humanity while recharging my iPad battery but never took any sip of my coffee from the Starbucks of Doom for Humanity. They had told me to my face that it was drugged after I paid for it, so later that night I turned it in for analysis.

At 9:12pm, after leaving the coffee shop, I stopped to buy what I called evidence that my home neighborhood in San Francisco is an Italian neighborhood. Then, Colton appeared next to me on the patio of my 24-hour convenience store at 9:47pm.

Almost immediately after he crawled onto that chair, I waived over a friend who fed Colton to make him leave. My dear friend and I chatted for a while. We shall entitle the verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals, "Did I really hug will.i.am?" Giggle. That is the inside joke between him and me.

I also need to request a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my entire encounter with the bitch who did nothing but openly verbally abuse me unrelentingly and then pretend she did it because she was some sort of fictional "federal investigator." Thank you, my not-human-trafficker nerds.

At 10:43pm, that proven enemy of America finally fled me. And my deactivated CIA friend sat down right beside me. I sneakily sang him my darling Ms. Linda Eder's Someone Like You before he skated off into the romance of the night alone. There are many reasons beyond the fascinating conversations on the patio why I constantly make sure my federal employee friends inside are always okay.

Soon after, the bitch came back for more charges against her. My not-human-trafficker nerds, I am sure you will make many verified and unedited recordings from my time on the patio of my 24-hour convenience shop. Did you see me sew up a hole in my sweater coat while singing Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song?

By 12:13am on 26Feb2015, I was perched in my favorite place to work online in all the world. My interaction with two (Welcome to my glass menagerie.) "llamas" began with my telling them "I can do that, too," after they shined a light on me. I was glued to the wifi checking constantly for updates on General Lee's physical safety, but I had time to sing some songs to those two while chatting with them.

They eventually invited me to breakfast, so we began a long slow walk to terrorism-busting at 2:03am. It was an interesting walk, just as it had been an interesting conversation we had on the water before we left. I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds have some responsibly-edited highlights for all the world.

Eventually, we were all sitting at a table together at a Denny's that required me, at 3:34am, to try waking up the Denny's corporate offices to fix their criminal terrorist infestation.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning the moment we walked in the door and ending the moment I walked out.

Syn, I love you. Do you ever get to sleep? You worked very quickly that night. Was it Ugwuji in her "office" courtroom, too? I have lost track of the schedule since we now have more gorgeous genius women as my Powers of Attorney. Thank you, all of you.

At 3:42am, "Mike" and I left. "Max" had already fled with the Southwestern cuisine made specifically for me by my dedicated chef who is obligated to show up at every restaurant I eat in to make sure I am never drugged, poisoned, nor given diseases by my food ever again.

"Mike" wanted to take me to the local Jack in the Box. I said, "Why not? If you really want to go on a crimefighting bender with me, sure!" By 3:58am, we had ordered six tacos and two cups of coffee.

Our conversation was absolutely delightful. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please release a verified and unedited recording of our hours of conversation beginning the moment we left the Denny's and ending the moment we left the Jack in the Box.

After much chatting, at 5:46am, we relocated to a park bench overlooking the ocean. The entire time, he was very much a comforting shoulder for me to cry on. It is not often I am comfortable enough to afford the luxury of being vulnerable. It is so rare for genuinely good people to be genuinely good to me. I needed that.

By 7:04am, we had walked the length of my playland to the coffee shop in the bookstore. I left my drugged cup of coffee beside my palm tree for the police to pick up. And I was asleep alone where I always sleep shortly after 9am. And he left.

I woke up safely at 2:27pm and found that my same SkullCandy earbuds had been returned to me AGAIN. After stepping onto my playland, I paused for a few moments with Strummer. I was sure he was there to keep me inside Obama's barricades, but at least I could convince him to rock out with me to a White Stripes' song.

I bought a grilled chicken breast, mashed cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts slaw with diced apple for dinner with vanilla honey praliné Greek frozen yogurt for dessert and was perched on my empty playland at 4:27pm to eat that dinner.

I checked in at my bus stop at 5:24pm which was as fast as I could get there. After an uneventful Metro ride, I was perched beside the fountain at The Grove at 7:04pm. That is when I finally received the good news. General Lee had been rescued.

The latest global hostage crisis had been averted. I thanked President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey as fast as I could. I also knew I needed to talk to Tao and General Lee as fast as possible to help them heal.

After a short walk around the Farmers' Market and The Grove for the Tourism Board (Giggle.), I was online with my iPad charger stuck in the wall catching up with my online friends as fast as possible.

I needed to delay this growing blog post to the morning of 27Feb2014 due to all of the writing I still needed to do on it. Yet, I still needed to check if my beautiful world needed anything from me that night first.

After the Starbucks in the Farmers' Market closed at 10pm, I took the Metro to Hollywood Blvd. I had a delightful conversation at the bus stop after I reported to the local police that my expensive espresso drink had caused a rash on my left forearm. I marked my coffee cup and left it for the police to pick up. Syn, as always, any charges you want. The man I had the conversation with at the bus stop was such a sweetheart.

I caught up with my TweetHearts before nesting at a 24-hour restaurant for a few hours to finish up this post. In need of wifi to finish this post, I took some time on my way to my closest wifi hotspot to investigate a grocery store that I sensed had criminal terrorists in it.

I had visited the 24-hour restaurant a number of times before, so I knew the restrooms for their entire shopping complex were in the grocery store. To see if enemies of America really were there, I walked in and told the closest potential threat to America that I was a patron of the shopping complex there to use the restroom.

He refused me the only restrooms in the shopping complex even after I had spent money there. He proved he was an enemy of America openly persecuting me to my face.

I walked to my closest wifi hotspot and reminded my SquidSwimmers that I had warned Obama's criminal terrorist infestation of my home that I would be at that restaurant, so why were Obama's proven enemies of America there at all to begin with for me to catch committing crimes?

That is what happens EVERY TIME I find any Servant of Obama anywhere I go! Obama's proven enemies of America flock to me just to commit suicide on the sword of justice! How much hard evidence does it take?

As we have noticed, no matter their demographic, when genuinely good people are genuinely good to me, the entire world is happier and more stable, and every time people are mean to me or lie about me, especially to murder me by unlawfully imprisoning me in any Obama-controlled environment, humanity all over the world go berserk with rage.

This blog post was published at 2:34am on 27Feb2015, and it attests to the importance to humanity everywhere of acknowledging that I am a human in your presence at all and of being nice to me. That is far too rare.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my favorite poem? I have no favorite. I love them all.

My beautiful world, it is just going to get uglier and uglier in here until you all work with the REAL federal US government to take Obama's "egg" down completely.

The last estimate I heard for a successful resolution to this crisis that is America's greatest time of need was Jan2017. You do not really think there will be anything left of America anymore if Obama's escalating rules are allowed to continue destroying my people that long, do you?

Recently, possibly after Obama sent his criminal terrorist infestation to physically attack me on my own private property, yes, on my own dance floor, my darling Bogart took all of the hard evidence he could find of everything Obama was doing to our home from shutting down our highways to poisoning our city water and brought it to Camp Pendleton in San Diego.

Bogart asked them, "Where the hell are you?!?" As fast as they could, the US Military apologized to me with, "We just didn't know. We will do better. We promise." And then, the American Samoan Marine Corp appeared at my REAL house in the Hollywood Hills to be my and my family's permanent protection for the rest of our existence on this good, green Earth.

Yet, what I really need from the US Military right now, too, is the removal of all of Obama's proven criminal terrorist infestation of my home. Where are you?

My beautiful world, look at my people! Do you know what is happening in here? Where are you?!?

As for my non-famous heroes, my brave rescuers, I saw you inside my playland. Thank you. I feel much safer. Please stay on your toes, and please be extra-protective of me during my most vulnerable hours, when I sleep.

Also, please contact my local police chief for the full list of hotbeds of treason I have identified so far, so you can help me keep an eye on them and sweep them clean. Thank you. Do you have any idea what you mean to me?

I have not seen "Nate" since Monday. Oddly, he had pants on at all. When he pops up randomly, I do feel safer, but the last thing I need is more sexual tension in my life that no one can do anything about. So, please tell "Nate" to just kiss me already. It does not matter how many people I tell to kiss me myself, no one ever does.

Oh my genius friends, how many Powers of Attorney do I have now? SynSyn, Amita, Ugwuji, I heard yesterday that we added Laura and Sue but not yet Kelli Rae. Do Gwen and Octavia want to join you, too?

Genius darlings, I am all for empowering all of my beautiful and genius women friends from high school, college, and grad school. Maybe you can all finally get some sleep, now.

As for the housekeeping, my genius ladies, my adoptive city has asked us for help booting out Obama's terrorist infestation of my entire Metropolis of Angels. They have asked to take all three steps, so we can all better help protect my home.

So, every time crimes against me occur inside my Metropolis of Angels, please work with the local and federal law enforcement, just like we do already with loving and believing corporate offices for local businesses, to identify the members of Obama's infestation, so we can press charges only against Obama's criminal terrorists and their chain of command instead of against our cities and local government whenever possible.

My genius darlings, we are dealing with an infestation of highly organized unamerican terrorist activity that manifests as corruption. Please hold the individuals responsible while trustworthy government authorities investigators can figure out the terrorists' structure and chain of command that we need to take down.

Agency by agency and department by department, from what I can tell, we have liberated all of the US government out from under Obama already except for the US Attorney General's office, some White House staff, various members of Congress, the entire ABSOLUTELY EVIL State of Iowa, and the LA County prosecutor's office.

There might be more, but those are the big five left to worry about that I am aware of right now. Of course, there are many more extragovernmental members of Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy from his seditious mercenary army to "Douglas" all of the way to War Criminal Stephanie that need to be removed from society FOREVER just as fast.

I will never be able to thank you enough, Bogart. Though you are my symbolic lover whom I am forbidden from ever sleeping with instead of my physical lover, I pray you know how much you mean to me.

You have known the entire time that when this ends, I go home to my husband. You have always known you would never be able to keep me. And you still cannot have me anyway. But look at everything you do for this world just because you love me. Thank you. We all thank you. Stop allowing anyone to believe love can do anything but set us free.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I learned it is true! The American Samoan Marine Corp is protecting you and our HOUSE now here in our Metropolis of Angels just as I had asked them to in 2010!

Giggle. I heard a funny story about when they arrived at our front door. Most people are not familiar with what people from the island of American Samoa look like. I was told, okay I might have started this story myself, you asked them, "Um, are you aliens from my wife's home planet?"

Beloved, please do me a favor and circulate to the entire world what our family's dedicated personal protection, the American Samoan Marine Corp, look like.

In loving return, HoneyHoney, here is what the family you married into looks like. This is my mom, my dad, and my older sister in, I estimate, 1975...



This is my mom and my little sister with no makeup on at a beach in Hawaii in 2009...



This is what I looked like on 26Feb2015 at thirty-seven years old as I typed this very blog post in a coffee shop...



People like us do not age, my more-than-just-a-handsome-face husband, we just look more and more intelligent as we get older. Giggle. Now kiss these lips. I have been waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment